It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
Check out the Pen Window Launcher as an addon/pugin for Pen Window Manager that allows you to open the Pen Window drawer without using the Spen.
Featured on XDA Portal: http://tinyurl.com/q8agwcs
Featured on PhoneArena: http://tinyurl.com/lzpmua6
For discussions and troubleshooting, please check out the flollowing XDA Forum Link: http://tinyurl.com/q42qrd2
Please uninstall previous versions taken from XDA forum because of app signature conflict.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, 10.1, 12.2
Wave Launcher is the ultimate add-on launcher available for Android! With a single swipe you can launch up to 120(!) of your favorite apps, shortcuts and recently-used apps regardless of which app is currently running. Wave Launcher is accessible anytime, anywhere!
Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ 'Recents Mode' will show you 12 recently used-apps
✓ Manual exclude list for recents.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages:
English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
App-drawer plugin features:
✓ Cool animations.
✓ Sort alphabetically.
✓ Sort by last-update-time.
✓ Sort in ascending/descending order.
✓ Unlike standard home-app, icons are kept in volatile cache and memory is freed when asked by Android.
✓ Long-press apps to show on market, and uninstall.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen, it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
(Call your loved-ones with a single swipe!)
Your input and comments are welcome at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot respond to market comments, but your e-mail will be answered with 100% guarantee!
Tags: wavelauncher, gesture detection, mobile merit, app drawer, WebOS, Palm Pre, HP Pre
You can easily control any media player ( such as Windows Media Player, KMPlayer, Winamp, and so on, as long as the application has provided shortcut keys or multimedia keys ), the MS PowerPoint Office presentation playback or mouse simulation..
1. WiFi and Bluetooth connection
2. Combine Key
3. Media Keys
4. Volume Control
5. Mouse Control
6. Text Input
7. On Screen Display
8. Auto Switch
You must download software of PC client to your PC/NB, install and run it.
Reference URL: http://ben-works.blogspot.tw/2012/07/bl-windows-app-bl-windows-app-remote.html
1. Remove Ads
Keywords: remote pc, control pc, windows, keypad, mouse, player
Award Winning Concept :
**From the developers of award winning Folder Lock 7**.
“Editor’s choice on PC Magazine”.
“5 stars on CNET.com”.
“Ranked #1 encryption software on TopTenReviews.com”.
Password-Protect Sensitive Photos & Videos:
Import photos & videos to lock them in seconds, or take secured images and record videos directly from Folder Lock’s user interface.
Secret Audio files:
Prevent others from discovering your secretive audio files, be it private conversations or business secrets.
Lock-Down Sensitive Documents:
Confidently lock-down sensitive documents such as bank statements, tax returns, company spreadsheets and other off-the-record files.
Boldly save your sensitive details from credit cards, bank accounts, health card, passport and other confidential information by creating secured wallets.
Record Secret Voice Memos:
Feel free to record your secret thoughts with Secret Voice Recorder. You can also listen to your recordings with its built-in audio player.
Create a list of confidential contacts, send secret-group SMS to your secret contacts right within Folder Lock’s secure interface.
Never lose your secured files and folders ever again. With cloud backup feature, you can regularly backup your data.
Three Login Types:
You have the option to setup a password, PIN or pattern as your primary access lock.
You’ll never have to worry about losing your data in Folder Lock. It’s built in data recovery feature can help users retrieve deleted files and folders.
WI-FI File Transfer:
Using your WI-FI connection, you can securely transfer your sensitive files and folders between different devices.
OTHER SECURITY FEATURES:
Stealth Mode (Hide icon)
hides the app’s icon, prevents shoulder-surfers from discovering Folder Lock on your phone.
Decoy Mode (fake user)
Create a fake profile to prevent authorized user from accessing your real Folder Lock user-account.
Panic Switch (Shake, Flick or Place your palm on the screen)
Switches to another app immediately with just a shake, flick or placing your palm on the screen.
you can download pictures and videos from Folder Lock’s secure browser, leaves no traces of browsing history.
Hack Attempt Monitoring
Folder Lock automatically snaps images of intruders with time stamp.
• Protect private photos
• Hide sensitive videos and pictures
• Password-protect secret audio
• Lock down important documents
• Write secure notes
• Record voice recordings and memos secretly
• Import Saved Contacts
• Create Contact Groups
• Secret Contacts Group multiple SMS
Secure Browser (leaves no traces and privacy enabled)
• Download files from Browser
Import files from
• SD Cards
• PC / MAC
• Secure Browser
Settings and Options
• Hacker Deterrents
• Decoy Password (Fake Password)
• Brute force attack prevention
• Takes snaps of unauthorized login attempts
• Logs unauthorized login attempts
• Deterrents on multiple invalid login attempts
• Backup Password in case of forgotten password
Folder Lock provides security to your data, mainly when you share your mobile with somebody else and you want to hide some personal information.
Folder Lock for Android Phone is the extension of the popular Folder Lock for Windows Desktop. For more information you can visit http://www.newsoftwares.net .
REQUIRES: BlueStacks App Player for PC - go to BlueStacks.com to download.
★ CES Best Software 2012 Award Winner - Best App Ever Award 2012 ★
"Push" apps from your phone onto your PC easily and remotely. Then use them in windowed or fullscreen mode. Over a million downloads of App Player for PC so far. BlueStacks is free while in beta - let us know your feedback!
★ NEW: Choose windowed mode or maximize to fullscreen (in BlueStacks on PC)
★ NEW: Far more apps work in BlueStacks than did in our alpha version!
Here are some apps that are great to use with BlueStacks:
GAMES: Play Where's My Water?, Angry Birds, Words With Friends and hundreds of thousands of others
MESSAGING: Use WhatsApp, KakaoTalk and others to message with friends from your desktop
KIDS: Let your kids expand their minds on the big screen with educational apps and e-books like The Lorax
PHOTOS: Instant PC photo-editing and sharing software using apps like Skitch and PicSay
MUSIC: Use media players like the WinAmp app to play files from your PC
SOCIAL: Use apps like Facebook and Twitter to get a streamlined experience
Remember, you must download BlueStacks App Player for Windows from BlueStacks.com to your PC in order to use BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
Drag down from the top left corner of your screen and orbs will fall into place, giving you quick access to various features of your phone. Call and text friends, launch your favorite apps via shortcuts, control music, and more using the various orbs.
SAO is built to be extendable. There are many free and paid themes and extensions available in the Store. Themes update the images, sounds, and fonts used in the app creating a completely different experience. Extensions, on the other hand, are additional orbs that appear when downloading other apps. SMS, for example, is a free extension for phones.
Both themes and extensions have an API for those who want to truly customize the experience. The documentation is still in it's infancy, so don't feel afraid to email us at email@example.com for additional help or to submit an app to the Store.
Q: What does buying Pro do?
A: Buying Pro will get you... No ads, multiple swipe boxes, custom avatar, weather, directions on the map. It does not give you any of the extensions.
Q: Can I help translate the app to my language?
A: Sure! You can now help out with translating using Localize ( https://www.localize.im/v/dq ).
Q: Can I help test new features or recommend ideas?
A: Of course! Join our community ( https://plus.google.com/communities/106623201559847991380 ) and, if you're interested in being on the cutting edge, sign up for Testing. We'll do our best to address bugs promptly.
Q: How do I use themes?
A: Install the theme, then go into Options, Themes. You should see it as a choice aside Default.
Q: My extensions aren't working (or... anything isn't working).
A: Try rebooting. If it still doesn't work, feel free to send us an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or report it in the community.
Q: Why can't I uninstall the app?
A: It's probably set as a Device Administrator (an old feature from Log Out). Go into Settings, Security, Device Administrators, and uncheck SAO Launcher.
Q: Why is log out missing?
A: Log out required Device Administrator, which made it difficult to uninstall the app.
Q: How do I get sms to pop up?
A: Install the SMS extension - it's another app, you can find it in the Store.
Q: Why is there a delay launching the app after pressing the Home button?
A: Android introduces a 5sec delay for all services after the Home button is pressed. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why can't I click under the swipe area?
A: It's an anti-keylogging feature of Android's. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why do I still see my old SMS notifications after installing the extension?
A: I can't touch another app's notifications. Luckily, the default SMS app lets you disable notifications in settings.
Q: Why can't I hear any sound?
A: There are different streams (System, Notification, Media). Some phones disable System, the stream usually reserved for button clicks. If you have one of those phones, you'll have to change the stream in Options.
Q: This isn't a launcher! Why claim it is?
A: It is... Sort of. It launches apps. It is not meant to replace your default launcher, though.
DriveDroid allows you to boot your PC from ISO/IMG files stored on your phone. This is ideal for trying Linux distributions or always having a rescue-system on the go... without the need to burn different CDs or USB pendrives.
DriveDroid also includes a convenient download menu where you can download USB-images of a number of operating systems from your phone (like Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE and Arch Linux). Around 35 different systems are available at this moment.
You can also create blank USB-images which allows you to have a blank USB-drive. From your PC you can store files onto the USB-drive, but also use tools on your PC to write images to the drive.
• This application uses features of the kernel that may or may not be available/stable on your phone. Tests have shown most phones work without problems, but please keep in mind yours might not (yet) work out-of-the-box.
• Most kernels support emulating USB drives, some support emulating CD-rom drives and kernels with the right patches support both.
• Most Linux-related ISOs can be booted from USB drives, but some ISOs can only be booted from CD-rom drives or require some kind of conversion.
• No ads.
• Resizing of images.
• Add your own download repositories. Nice for companies or groups that want to share custom or licensed images.
More info: http://softwarebakery.com/projects/drivedroid
Windows 7/Windows 8 Sensor driver (http://www.turboirc.com/gps7)
This allows you to share the GPS with any Sensor-enabled Windows 7 or Windows 8 Desktop/RT Application!
For instructions, check my site, http://www.turboirc.com/gps7.
* The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need!
* With the most elegant design and the fastest startup
Main features :
• The brightest illuminator ever
• Fastest startup flashlight
• Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller
• Built-in SOS flashlight signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!
573 icons are available to use.
- Install the app
- Run the app
- Touch 'Extract icons' button to extract icons to your sd-card. These images will be automatically added to your photo album.
- Use these images in Launcher 7 when you pin an app to home screen.
tags: Windows Phone 7, Metro UI
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
★Please buy paid version to enjoy many additional features and support development.★
Tired of having same User interface on your android device ?
Do you want tile based User interface (like Windows 8 phone) and power of Android on one device then try Home8 Launcher.
This Launcher provides you Windows® Phone like look and feel on your android device.
✔ Live tiles : News, Twitter, Facebook, weather, stock market etc (Gmail, Calender live tiles and many additional features are available in paid version)
✔ Desktop Notification (BETA)
✔ Support for native Android Widgets
✔ Drag and drop individual tile to re-order/change the position of tile.
✔ Add/remove different size tiles
✔ Pin your favorite contact for quick and easy access
✔ 15+ beautiful color themes
✔ Only Mobile layout support (Tablet layout is supported only in paid version)
✔ Many more...
What is new in v3.7 ?
- Twitter Live Tile
- Minor Defect Fixes
What is new in v3.5 ?
- More customization options
- Minor enhancements
What is new in v3.3 ?
-Drag / Drop enhancements
What is new in v3.2 ?
-Weather live tile defect fix
New in V3.1.1:
- App list defect fix
New in V3.1:
- Minor defect fixes
New in V3.0:
-15+ new themes
-New layout for Tablets
-Changes into underlying architecture of the application
-Move (Drag & Drop) individual tiles
New in V2.5 :
- Weather Live tile defect fix
- Minor enhancements
New in V2.0 :
- Weather defect fix (Upgraded to premium service)
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.5 :
-More tile colors
New in V1.5.1 :
-Enable/disable live tiles from Prefs page
-Minor defect fixes