Wave Launcher is the ultimate add-on launcher available for Android! With a single swipe you can launch up to 120(!) of your favorite apps, shortcuts and recently-used apps regardless of which app is currently running. Wave Launcher is accessible anytime, anywhere!
Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ 'Recents Mode' will show you 12 recently used-apps
✓ Manual exclude list for recents.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages:
English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
App-drawer plugin features:
✓ Cool animations.
✓ Sort alphabetically.
✓ Sort by last-update-time.
✓ Sort in ascending/descending order.
✓ Unlike standard home-app, icons are kept in volatile cache and memory is freed when asked by Android.
✓ Long-press apps to show on market, and uninstall.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen, it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
(Call your loved-ones with a single swipe!)
Your input and comments are welcome at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot respond to market comments, but your e-mail will be answered with 100% guarantee!
Tags: wavelauncher, gesture detection, mobile merit, app drawer, WebOS, Palm Pre, HP Pre
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
Included controls are:
-Media control (play | pause | next | back | volume)
-Mouse control (move | scrolling | zoom)
-Keyboard control (softkeyboard | hardware keys)
-Sortcuts (desktop | close | shutdown | ...)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
It requires no installation or registration.
Facebook fans can test this app for free:
The Windows Media Remote is part of the Remote Control Collection:
Please note: This app was not developed by Microsoft or licensed. The rights to mentioned trademarks belong to their rightful owners.
Check out the Pen Window Launcher as an addon/pugin for Pen Window Manager that allows you to open the Pen Window drawer without using the Spen.
Featured on XDA Portal: http://tinyurl.com/q8agwcs
Featured on PhoneArena: http://tinyurl.com/lzpmua6
For discussions and troubleshooting, please check out the flollowing XDA Forum Link: http://tinyurl.com/q42qrd2
Please uninstall previous versions taken from XDA forum because of app signature conflict.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, 10.1, 12.2
It's just same as Windows 7 Task Bar! (see the promotion video)
You can multitask and task-kill everywhere, anytime.
Tab the start button to open/close the task bar and Long press it to open/close the start menu.
* In some versions of MIUI, you are supposed to check 'Show popup window' in application setting.
Tag: taskbar quick launcher dock multi tasking apps windows8 windows7 changer switcher manager shortcut
Drag down from the top left corner of your screen and orbs will fall into place, giving you quick access to various features of your phone. Call and text friends, launch your favorite apps via shortcuts, control music, and more using the various orbs.
SAO is built to be extendable. There are many free and paid themes and extensions available in the Store. Themes update the images, sounds, and fonts used in the app creating a completely different experience. Extensions, on the other hand, are additional orbs that appear when downloading other apps. SMS, for example, is a free extension for phones.
Both themes and extensions have an API for those who want to truly customize the experience. The documentation is still in it's infancy, so don't feel afraid to email us at email@example.com for additional help or to submit an app to the Store.
Q: Can I help translate the app to my language?
A: Sure! You can now help out with translating using Localize ( https://www.localize.im/v/dq ).
Q: Can I help test new features or recommend ideas?
A: Of course! Join our community ( https://plus.google.com/communities/106623201559847991380 ) and, if you're interested in being on the cutting edge, sign up for Testing. We'll do our best to address bugs promptly.
Q: How do I use themes?
A: Install the theme, then go into Options, Themes. You should see it as a choice aside Default.
Q: My extensions aren't working (or... anything isn't working).
A: Try rebooting. If it still doesn't work, feel free to send us an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or report it in the community.
Q: Why can't I uninstall the app?
A: It's probably set as a Device Administrator (an old feature from Log Out). Go into Settings, Security, Device Administrators, and uncheck SAO Launcher.
Q: Why is log out missing?
A: Log out required Device Administrator, which made it difficult to uninstall the app.
Q: How do I get sms to pop up?
A: Install the SMS extension - it's another app, you can find it in the Store.
Q: Why is there a delay launching the app after pressing the Home button?
A: Android introduces a 5sec delay for all services after the Home button is pressed. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why can't I click under the swipe area?
A: It's an anti-keylogging feature of Android's. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why do I still see my old SMS notifications after installing the extension?
A: I can't touch another app's notifications. Luckily, the default SMS app lets you disable notifications in settings.
Q: Why can't I hear any sound?
A: There are different streams (System, Notification, Media). Some phones disable System, the stream usually reserved for button clicks. If you have one of those phones, you'll have to change the stream in Options.
Q: This isn't a launcher! Why claim it is?
A: It is... Sort of. It launches apps. It is not meant to replace your default launcher, though.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Also a full list of Windows commands and explanations.
-Domain Name Server
-Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
-Internet Information Service
-Routing and Remote Access Server
-Remote Installation Service
I am continuously adding more information as I get time. I redeveloped this app to help myself in future studies of operating systems as well as helping others.
If you have any suggestions that you want to see in the app, just comment or email. Thanks
• Scan installed apps on your Android phone.
• Save personalized match results in the cloud to retrieve later on your Windows Phone.
• Send yourself a reminder on how to get the apps onto your Windows Phone.
• See your app match list right in the Switch to Windows Phone app.
• Upload photos and videos from your Android phone to SkyDrive.
A Wi-Fi connection is required when uploading photos and videos.
573 icons are available to use.
- Install the app
- Run the app
- Touch 'Extract icons' button to extract icons to your sd-card. These images will be automatically added to your photo album.
- Use these images in Launcher 7 when you pin an app to home screen.
tags: Windows Phone 7, Metro UI
***THIS IS ONLY AN UNLOCK KEY! YOU MUST FIRST INSTALL THE SAMSUNG MULTI WINDOW MANAGER!***
- Create shortcuts on your homescreen to open apps and web bookmarks in windowed mode (Note 10.1 tablet only)
- Specify custom window sizes for shortcuts (Note 10.1 tablet only)
- Open multiple instances of some apps using custom shortcuts created through the app (This is limited by whether or not a particular app permits multiple instances...I've yet to find an internet browser that allows this, however there are many other useful apps that do allow it)
- Option to detect new app installs and prompt to enable multi window
- Fast reboot...cuts reboot time to less than half that of a normal reboot
- Backup and restore your enabled apps list
You can easily control any media player ( such as Windows Media Player, KMPlayer, Winamp, and so on, as long as the application has provided shortcut keys or multimedia keys ), the MS PowerPoint Office presentation playback or mouse simulation..
1. WiFi and Bluetooth connection
2. Combine Key
3. Media Keys
4. Volume Control
5. Mouse Control
6. Text Input
7. On Screen Display
8. Auto Switch
You must download software of PC client to your PC/NB, install and run it.
Reference URL: http://ben-works.blogspot.tw/2012/07/bl-windows-app-bl-windows-app-remote.html
1. Remove Ads
Keywords: remote pc, control pc, windows, keypad, mouse, player
*** REQUIRES A SAMSUNG DEVICE AND ROM THAT SUPPORTS MULTI WINDOW ***
*** THIS APP DOES NOT PROVIDE MULTI WINDOW FUNCTIONALITY FOR DEVICES OR ROMS THAT DON'T ALREADY SUPPORT IT ***
Break free from the boundaries Samsung has placed on its multi window feature. Now you can use any app in split screen, not just the few that are natively supported by Samsung or the app developer.
I know a lot of custom roms have enabled all apps for multi window by default, but I find this bogs down the launch bar, not to mention it's no fun digging through 2-300 apps to find the ones you actually want to use in split screen.
This app makes all apps multi window capable, but only adds the ones you specify to the launch tray. This means you can drag an app from the launch bar onto ANY app and it will launch in split screen...even apps that aren't explicitly selected to be enabled for multi window.
If you have purchased the Pro Key for the original Samsung Multi Window Manager app, it will unlock pro features for this app as well.
- Fast Reboot or refresh FlashBar to apply changes
- Customize the launch tray (Remove labels and the help button as well as apply themes)
- Option to auto enable newly installed apps
- Create a multi window shortcut allowing you to use third party launch trays instead of the Samsung FlashBar launcher
- Create a 2-app shortcut allowing you to launch two apps at once in split screen mode.
- Launch two instances of the same app in split screen. (Some apps explicitly forbid this and will not work)
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
PEN Window Launcher allows you to invoke the Pen Window drawer without using the Spen. It removes the hassle of having to take out your Spen, hover and click the Spen on the screen, clicking the Pen Window icon and then drawing a window just to open the Pen Window drawer. With this app, it takes you just one to two clicks with your finger to open the Pen Window drawer. How more convenient is that.
There are two shortcut widgets that can be dragged from the Widgets Section of your home launcher:
1. Pen Window launcher widget - to open a floating icon which hovers over any open application so you can invoke the Pen Window drawer whatever you are doing and whenever you want.
2. Pen Window drawer widget - to open the Pen Window drawer directly and is useful if you use third-party apps like Tasker, LMT Launcher or gesture control apps to call the Pen Window directly.
The floating launcher icon and/or the Pen Window drawer can also be opened from the notification drawer when the app is active.
There are various settings you can set for the app like custom window size for the Pen Window drawer, floating launcher icon size and transparency and more. Settings are normally accessible from the notification panel.
Pen Window Launcher will work with both rooted and non-rooted compatible devices.
★Please buy paid version to enjoy many additional features and support development.★
Tired of having same User interface on your android device ?
Do you want tile based User interface (like Windows 8 phone) and power of Android on one device then try Home8 Launcher.
This Launcher provides you Windows® Phone like look and feel on your android device.
✔ Live tiles : News, Twitter, Facebook, weather, stock market etc (Gmail, Calender live tiles and many additional features are available in paid version)
✔ Desktop Notification (BETA)
✔ Support for native Android Widgets
✔ Drag and drop individual tile to re-order/change the position of tile.
✔ Add/remove different size tiles
✔ Pin your favorite contact for quick and easy access
✔ 15+ beautiful color themes
✔ Only Mobile layout support (Tablet layout is supported only in paid version)
✔ Many more...
What is new in v3.7 ?
- Twitter Live Tile
- Minor Defect Fixes
What is new in v3.5 ?
- More customization options
- Minor enhancements
What is new in v3.3 ?
-Drag / Drop enhancements
What is new in v3.2 ?
-Weather live tile defect fix
New in V3.1.1:
- App list defect fix
New in V3.1:
- Minor defect fixes
New in V3.0:
-15+ new themes
-New layout for Tablets
-Changes into underlying architecture of the application
-Move (Drag & Drop) individual tiles
New in V2.5 :
- Weather Live tile defect fix
- Minor enhancements
New in V2.0 :
- Weather defect fix (Upgraded to premium service)
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.5 :
-More tile colors
New in V1.5.1 :
-Enable/disable live tiles from Prefs page
-Minor defect fixes