- Read the Quran in english language (Pickthall) in portrait or landscape modes.
- Resume reading from the last verse you have read with a single click!
- Settings section to easily configure the app.
- Swipe from left to right to go to the previous surah or from right to left to go to the next surah.
- For a comfortable reading, choose between three different contrast modes: default, green or black & white.
- New design with ActionBar!
- Copy ayat to clipboard.
- Resume surah audio playback from any ayat.
- Browse suras, Ajiza' and ayat.
- Search by clicking on search icon. You can search in the whole Quran, in a Juz or in any sura.
- A long click over a verse will add it to bookmarks, share it on social media or messaging apps, or attach notes to it.
- Listen to the arab recitation (by Abdullah Basfar) inside each surah.
- (NEW) Audio Manager to easily download and delete the recitations.
- (NEW) Note section: read all your notes at once.
Functionality of the professional version (Quran PRO)
* For a comfortable reading, choose between three different contrast modes: default, green or black & white.
* Read Quran in portrait or landscape modes.
* The search returns all matches.
* Unlimited favorites.
* No ads.
* Improved speed.
* Download all recitations with a single click.
Fourteen centuries ago, Allah sent down the Qur'an. This book of guidance and wisdom calls man to the truth and instructs all human beings to adhere to the values which this mighty revelation contains. From the day of its revelation to the Day of Judgement, this last divine book will remain as the sole guide for humanity. The book of Allah states, "But it is nothing less than a Reminder to all the worlds." (Qur'an, 68:52)
Ever since the Qur'an was revealed, it has possessed an easily understandable language and tone, accessible to all people and in all times. Allah tells us of this style in the Qur'an: "We have made the Qur'an easy to remember..." (Qur'an, 54:22)
The perfection of the literary language of the Qur'an, the incomparable features of its style and the superior wisdom contained within it are some of the definitive proofs that it represents the word of our Lord.
In addition, the Qur'an contains within its words many miracles which prove it to be Allah's word. One of these attributes is the remarkable number of scientific truths which are contained in the Book of Islam. In this book which was revealed over fourteen centuries ago to the Prophet Muhammad (saas), there are innumerable examples of information humanity have only been able to uncover by the technology of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Of course, we should not view the Qur'an as a book of science for it is primarily a book of moral and spiritual guidance. However, many scientific facts that are expressed in an extremely concise and profound manner, within the verses of the Qur'an, have only been discovered by scientists with the aid of the technological advancement of the 20th and 21st centuries. Quite simply, these facts which we now point out to the reader could not have been known at the time of the Qur'an's revelation, and this is still more proof that the Qur'an is the word of Allah.
This App is based on the work done by Harun Yahya, a well-known author. All of Harun Yahya's works share one single goal: to convey the Qur'an's message, encourage readers to consider basic faith-related issues such as Allah's existence and unity and the Hereafter; and to expose godless systems' feeble foundations and perverted ideologies.
Inside the App we discuss over 100+ Miracles dividted into Five Major categories:
1. Scientific Miracles of Quran
2. Historical Miracles of Quran
3. Predictions in the Quran
4. Mathematical Miracles of Quran
5. Perfection of Quran from Literary Aspect
• Over 100+ Miracles of Quran
• Search box
• Easy Browsing
• Share Via Email
• Favorites functionality
• Change font size functionality
• Works on android 4.0
• Universal App works almost will all Android Phones & Tabs
And the Arabic, of course, no special font support needed.
Now this function is available - offline! - on your Android.
This is an invaluable tool both for those who do not have skills in the Arabic language and for those who are studying the various ways the Word can be explained to an English-speaking audience.
Current features include:
- clear arabic
- translation + transliteration
- full text search across translation, transliteration
- LONG PRESS ON ANY AYAH to bring up the options
- ayah bookmarking
- ayah share
- notes for every ayah
- complete Tafseer ibn Katheer
- audio (streaming/download)
- play from any verse to any verse + repeat option
- choose reciter from list [more reciters will be added in next update - insha'Allah]
Notice: In order to do syntactic searches, you may use Ayah Filter; another product of ours present in the Google Play Store. Ayah Filter is much more efficient and punctual compared to Ayah Seeker and has 100% accuracy. On the other hand, Ayah Seeker is easy, fast and a good choice for learning verses centered around specific concepts (represented by a group of words).
Quran Text: http://tanzil.net/
Quran Audio: http://www.everyayah.com
Java Libraries: https://sites.google.com/site/eternalsandbox/myid3-for-android
Database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
With its simple layout, "Plato and Me" will allow you to search for or browse through over 50 common questions related to various categories. These categories include: Death, Friendship, Education and Health just to name a few. More questions will continuously be added and distributed through free app updates!
With "Plato and Me", you will always be connected with the deep rooted knowledge and wisdom of Plato. Let this knowledge help you in your journey.
In the famous words of A.N. Whitehead:
"The safest general characterization of the European philosophical tradition is that it consists of a series of footnotes to Plato. I do not mean the systematic scheme of thought which scholars have doubtfully extracted from his writings. I allude to the wealth of general ideas scattered through them."