- Brightest and most powerful light possible
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight
- also uses your full screen as a light source (works on all devices)
- add a widget for quick access
Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
Bright LED Flashlight that is always with you. Uses your camera flash.
-Full Brightness LED (App Only)
-Widget (Limited set of Motorola phones only.)
*** Requires phone with camera flash. If your device will flash when taking a picture, this app should work for you.
*** Does Not use the LED camera flash. The brightest screen is not as bright as the LED flash, but it can use less battery and change colors.
- Adjustable brightness dimmer
- Pick flashlight color
- Bright as possible screen
- No ads
- Safe permissions - No Internet, Camera, Phone, or GPS permissions
- Screen stays on when flashlight is visible
- Flashlight saves CPU, GPU, and battery
Reading light, Torch,
Best Flashlight, Flash,
fast flashlight, Dimmer,
flaahlight, flashlight app
luz, licht, taschenlampe, lampe,
光, 懐中電灯, lume,
手电筒, 灯, torcia, lanterna,
Just add home screen WIDGET and touch it to make a light! Just as simple as that!
You may Enable it via:
- Widget (Just touch it!)
- In App Button
- By starting an app (Unlimited Version)
You may Disable it:
- Just Shake, without re-enabling screen or unlocking the phone! (Unlimited Version)
- Widget (Just touch it!)
- Notification Bar (Just tap it!)
- In App Button
It is as simple as possible!
You won't need to carry a torch anymore! All you need is this app!
"Unlimited" version do not show the message asking about the upgrade and it has "Shake To Disable" and "On Start Enable" functions integrated. Other functionality is the same as free version. If you like "Led Flashlight" please support future development by buying this app! Thanks!
This app supports most phones with Camera LED. But just to be sure you may want to check free version first:
android.permission.CAMERA (Required to access flash on some devices)
android.permission.FLASHLIGHT (Same as above)
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW (Required to use flash/camera with widget & outside the app)
android.permission.VIBRATE (Led switch feedback confirmation)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK (Required to use flash with disabled screen)
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE (Google Play license verification)
Devices confirmed to work well:
HTC EVO Design C715e (kingdom)
HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XE,
HTC Wildfire S, HTC Wildfire,
HTC Desire S, HTC Salsa C510e,
Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
Samsung Galaxy S II SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 (SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830L, GT-S5830, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830B, GT-S5839i)
Samsung Galaxy Ace2 (GT-I8160)
Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070)
Samsung Galaxy S (SCH-I500)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250S, SHW-M250K, GT-I9100, GT-I9103, SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy SIII - S3
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7500)
Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
Samsung Galaxy Note2
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V (MT11i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18a)
Sony Ericsson LT18i (LT18i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo (MT15i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia U (ST25i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi (LT26i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion (LT28i)
Sony Ericsson Mini Pro (SK17a, SK17i)
Sony Ericsson WT19i
Sony Xperia P (LT22i)
Motorola Photon 4G
Motorola Droid X (cdma_shadow)
Motorola XT615 (XT615)
Google Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Nexus One
Google Nexus S
Google Nexus 4
LGE LG optimus (d1lu)
LGE Optimus Vu (lge_325_skt)
LGE LG Lucid
Pantech Mirach (ef13l)
Features of TeslaLED:
* LED Flashlight
* Strobe and Morse Code
* Screen Light (White, variable brightness)
* Police Screen Light (Flashing Reds and Blues)
* Keep LED on with screen off (May flicker once)
* Widget styles include the look and feel of standard HTC and Motorola.
* Highly configurable
* Notification icon to quickly turn off LED
* WidgetLocker support, activate TeslaLED from a slider on your lock screen
TeslaLED is known to work on the following devices. It may work on other devices as well, possibly by changing the "LED Method" in preferences.
* Google Nexus One, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus
* Motorola Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, Droid 3, Atrix, Xoom, Photon
* HTC EVO, Droid Incredible, Thunderbolt, Desire, Desire HD
* HTC MyTouch 3G Slide, T-Mobile G2, Legend
* Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and 10.1"
* LG Optimus 2X, G2X
* Acer A500
* Samsung Epic/Fascinate and Droid Charge (Strobe/Morse code do not work)
Permissions of TeslaLED are short and simple:
CAMERA - Required to use the camera flash on most devices. The camera flash is attached to the camera, hence the permission. This is not to take photos or record video.
FLASHLIGHT - Required to use the camera flash on some older devices
WAKE_LOCK - Optional, to allow to keep the screen on
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - Helps widget responsiveness on some devices
• Brightest LED Flashlight instantly ON
• Always-On compass
• Strobe mode with 10 different frequencies
• Built-in SOS signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
What we‘ve found in reviews：
— “Great App , Simple to use this application is very useful it is way more powerful than the default flashlight programmed on my phone. ”
—“Awesome.app!!! This is a great app to have if your out in the woods camping, the light is very bright and the compass works great do you don‘t get lost…….”
—“Best flashlight app! This is bright, simple and has some added extras that u can either take our leave depending on if they benefit our lifestyle! Great job! ”
—“The one and only best I have tried other apps but I am most impressed by this one. I recommend this to everyone its. The one and only best!!! GREAT APP!!!”
—“This app is awesome the light is bright and even has an SOS and a compass which is really cool. ”
—“Excellent a great application does everything it says. Helps me at night finding the right key.”
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
* Keyword : led, flash, candle, police light, strobe, camera led, torch, brightness, Dark, Bright, Brightest, emergency, backlight, DroidLight, led light, led flashlight, tiny flashlight, brightest flashlight, camera flash, camera, LED flashlight, best flashlight, LED Light, LED sign, LED scroller, LED banner, colornote, color note, flashlight app, flashlight free, flashlight
* Device : Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Google Nexus S, Nexus One, Galaxy Nexus, LG Optimus 2x, LG Optimus G, LG Optimus LTE, HTC Desire, HTC ONE X, Motorola Atrix, Motorola RAZR
* Flashlight Tested : Motorola Droid Flashlight, Samsung Galaxy S Flashlight, Samsung Galaxy Note Flashlight, Motorola Droid2 Flashlight, Motorola Droid Flashlight, LG Optimus Flashlight
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
With the most elegant design and the fastest startup, it definitely outruns the real flashlight. What's more? STROBE is also available! It sounds quite expensive, huh? Never! It's totally FREE! Get your own Flashlight now! It'll shine with its all devotion!
Main features include:
- The brightest illuminator ever.
- Fastest startup.
- Elegant design.
- Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller.
- Use the cam LED light.
flashlight torch LED light flash free apps free games free strobe camera brightness brightest night
GO Flashlight is the brightest, fastest, and most handy flashlight you will ever have! It can use both your device's camera LED and screen as a bright flashlight.
What's more,STROBE/Blinking Mode is also available!
~Swipe to change the frequency sensitively
~Uses your full screen as a light source (works on all devices)
~More than 10 colors
~Add a widget for quick access
☆ Elegant design.
~The most beautiful flashlight
It is all free for you.
■DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
The Flashlight must use your camera led. And because of the diversity of Android, It's hard for us to make our app work perfect on every device. But we are doing our best, and we can't do this without you. If you have any issue with GO Flashlight, Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you in 2days
Key words: torch, strobe, bright, linterna, фенерче, El feneri, flashlight, LED, light, flash, free, camera, night
Better Flashlight ☀ : the simple, beautiful, free flashlight application. Turns your Android Phone into a handy flashlight.
Presenting the BEST and MOST Unique Way to use your NEW Android device as a State-Of-The-Art Flashlight, Reading Light, or ANY Sort of Light you desire!
**Simply the best of all torch apps with amazing and perfect design!!**
Music STROBE available!
It's very simple to use. Just click the power button and light everything around you. Superb torch.
App has 6 mode of flashlight:
1. Bright flashlight - Only for devices equipped with led
2. Screen lights -(compatible with all phones without LED)
3. Strobe mode
4. Colorful Light bulbs
5. Disco mode (Sound sensitive)
6. Shake mode (shake to enable disable the light)
- Beautiful Interface Graphics
- Strobe Light Mode with variable speed
- Simple, no silly frills
- Has realistic CLICK switching sound
- Completely Free
- Powerful LED technology utilization – produces the brightest light ever.
- Feels like a Real Flashlight Torch in your Hand
- Shake to enable/disable the LED Light
- Ability to configure the colors/intensity of display lighting
- SD Support
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- Version 1.6
Add button Allow you to disable flash if it not stop
Add Notification Allow you to disable flash if it not stop
Add feature allow user to set Disable time day by day, from time to time
- Fix bug unintent Flash when you use SMS Feature
- Add feature allow disable app when your phone State is VIBRATE or SLIENT
- Add feature allow flash while calling
- Add feature allow flash when receive SMS notification
- You can ajust the blink speed by scroll the slider
It's time to change to the best Flashlight.
Do you know why?
Because the collecting of your personal information from the other flashlight apps is too damn high.
Some information to all review writers about the hardware controls and network permission:
1. Not working with some Galaxy Ace and some tablet models. If the app does not work, then please don't write a bad review or give a bad star. Please send us an email to the email address given below.
Customer feedback to improve the quality of our service.
2. Network permission is only for third party advertisements. That's the reason, why our App is Free.
3. The Permission "Hardware controls". We need the camera permission to open / close the LED Flash. Please, when somebody wants to write a review about that a flashlight app doesn't needs a camera permission, then please research first. Please search for some android flashlight examples on the Internet and you will see that all the flashlight apps are using the camera permission. It's called camera, because the LED Flash is linked with the camera. And if you still do not believe us, just ask the Android developers.
* Light sources: Screen, Morse Code, Strobe, Police, Warning light
* Battery Status
* Switch Button: Use it, if...
- LED Flash on your device does not work.
- LED Flash not supported on your device.
- you want to show Morse Code or Strobe Light on your phone's screen.
Just try it!
CAUTION: A very small percentage of individuals may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights.
More from developer
This is what your briefing for today will be about, agent.
As you know, e-mail communication has become an intrinsic part of modern life. It is present in the lives of all, from teenagers to presidents. As such, it can be a very powerful tool in the hands of a capable agent.
Therefore, I would like to introduce you to an important tool of your Spy Kit - the Universal Mailer.
There are similar civilian tools called Fake E-mail, Fake Mailer, Fake Mail, Anonymous E-mail, Anonymous Mail, False Mail, and others. These emulate some of the functions of the Universal Mailer. However, the Agency cannot guarantee their success rate.
With this tool, you can take the e-mail identity of whoever you want, or simply make a new one up. For example you can send someone a mail from Rovio, asking them to help in making the next Angry Birds, or from Tony Stark, asking for some upgrade ideas for the Iron Man suite.
After choosing your sender identity, you can use the rest of the tool as a normal e-mail application. It even has conveniences such as Cc and Bcc, as well as a contact list which automatically stores any new addresses you enter. It's quick, easy, and convenient, and may just be the thing to turn your mission into a successful one.
The tool also has a powerful function called Reply To, which allows you to get responses for the sent e-mail. Basically, it sets a return path for any replies. However it is a tricky function to use, that can sometimes create more problems than solutions, so be sure to read more about it by touching the switch in the Reply To field.
When you start up with the Universal Mailer, your e-mails are limited to 10 per day, in order to prevent misuse. However, as you use the tool, you will level up, and your limit will rise more and more.
This completes the briefing on the Universal Mailer, agent. I would like to add just one more thing. You are solely responsible for the use of this tool, however, always take the time to consider the possible negative consequences of every e-mail you send. And make sure not to use it for negative motives since you will surely be discovered and caught.
This is an alternative version to the Flashlight Advance app that has no banners, and uses PUSH ADS that pop up in your notification area instead. This is great if you ALREADY have apps that use PUSH ADS, since you'll be getting the same amount of ads as before(1 per day most likely), and enjoy the app with no banners. If you don't like PUSH ADS, please use the Flashlight Advance app instead.
- Use your phone's or tablet's camera flash, on supported devices, to get a very powerful flashlight.
- Choose what you want to use! For a powerful flashlight, you can turn on the camera flash, but when you don't need that much power, when reading a book for example, or want to conserve battery, just use the screen.
- Choose your own brightness and color for the screen flashlight, to customize it exactly as you need.
- The Morse Code converter allows easy silent communication at a distance. Just type your message and use your preferred flashlight mode, to send your message in Morse Code to your buddy.
- The Morse Code converter also features vibration feedback.
- In the mood for a party, but don't feel like going out? Call your friends over, turn on the music, turn off the lights, and start Flashlight Advance's Strobe Generator!
- Scene mode allows you to go beyond the flashlight and set the mood you want! The scene mode system allows for faster development times for new scenes, so stay tuned, new scenes will be constantly added!
Ambiance mode - Want to make your evening with that special someone, even more special? Is your toddler restless and unable to sleep in the dark? Or maybe you just want to sit in your bed and relax? Just turn on Ambiance mode! The romantic atmosphere will be even more romantic, your relaxation will get deeper, and your toddler will become fascinated with the colors!
Christmas Lights - Need to add a bit of Christmas spirit in the room, but don't want to wait until you get the Christmas tree? No problem! Just select the Christmas Lights scene, and enjoy the mood given by the blinking lights in your Christmas tree.
Fireplace - There is a certain atmosphere that only a fireplace can make. For example it can turn a cold, gloomy day or night, into a wondrous romantic moment taken from a fairy tale. If you don't have a real fireplace, the next best thing is a virtual one! Select the Fireplace scene, place your phone or tablet somewhere visible, and let yourself be drawn in the magic of now!
Music2Color - Music and color have always had a special relationship. From the beginning, man has tried to link specific notes or sounds with a corresponding color. Now you can turn your favorite music into a spectacular color show. Just turn on your song on your TV, computer, or your phone, start the Music2Color mode, and let yourself be mesmerized by a wonderful symphony of sound and color! Customize and make this symphony your own by clicking the screen and setting the microphone sensitivity!
Police Lights - An effective means to signal something fast, and from a distance, for example your car or bike on the road. Or simply use it to fool your friends!
Flashlight Advance is not just a flashlight, it's light multi-tool. Light and color are a powerful thing. They help us get around, read, and even help change our mood! There are many more features to come, so stay tuned!
Camera flashlight compatibility list:
Known to work:
Samsung Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Acer Liquid MT
myTouch 3G Slide
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro
All other features are compatible with most devices. Fixes for the above devices coming soon.