If you would like to start using HID Mobile Access® in your organization please visit http://www.hidglobal.com/services/mobile-access to learn more about the service and compatible readers. The App will only be useful to you once your organization has been setup with compatible readers and your security administrator can issue Mobile IDs.
If you would like to start using HID ActivID® Tap authentication in your organization please visit http://www.hidglobal.com/services/tap to learn more about the solution and compatible applications. This App will only be useful to you once your organization has been set-up and your IT administrator connects your organization’s applications with the HID ActivID® Authentication Service.
If you would like to start using HID Mobile Access® in your organization please visit http://www.hidglobal.com/services/mobile-access to learn more about the service and compatible readers. After you have mounted the HID Mobile Access mobile ready readers, install this BLE Config App to manage your HID Mobile Access System from your SmartPhone or tablet.
The BLE Config App has the following main features for HID BLE mobile ready readers:
- firmware upgrade,
- get and set configuration
- manage templates
NFC Visit Card is an electronical visit card contained within your mobile device, you will not need anymore to carry those annoying paper visit cards. Once you have installed it, add your own information on the application. And by putting together two devices with NFC, you will be able to transfer and add automatically your own information to another phone. Even if the application is not active in the other device, it will be sent and added.
Many thanks to Erola Rabat for her design.
NFC Visit Card is an original idea of Enrique López-Mañas
Any Enterprise apps that are signed by the same key can consume those credentials from the secure Keystore. This also includes apps from the MyID Mobile Application Suite.
Please Note: This is NOT a standalone application and has no useful purpose without the server.
This application requires an Intercede MyID Identity and Credential Management Server (IDCMS) to operate. The IDCMS provides policy-driven issuance and lifecycle management of x509 certificates to smart cards, security tokens, phones and tablet computers.
Where the operating system permits, future versions will allow credentials to be stored in a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) built into the smartphone's main processor.
An SDK is also available for application developers to build in support for secure key management and consumption. Please contact Intercede for further information.
Intercede is a software company specializing in identity and credential management with a global team of experts located in the US and UK.
Intercede's MyID software enables organizations to create and use trusted digital identities for employees, citizens and machines. This allows secure access to services, facilities, information and networks.
MyID meets the highest government standards yet is simple enough to be deployed onto consumer devices such as smartphones and tablets. Critically, MyID provides an easy, convenient and secure alternative to passwords.
Millions of identities are managed using MyID and Intercede has provided identity verification and management services to global customers for more than twenty years. MyID is a commercial-off-the-shelf software product, designed and developed to be configurable so it can be embedded as the cornerstone of cybersecurity infrastructure for governments and corporations.
Customers trusting Intercede for secure digital identity include the US and UK governments and some of the worldís largest corporations, telecommunications providers and information technology partners.
For more information visit www.intercede.com
You can program NFC Tags using TimeTap and put them anywhere that works for you or the type of business you're in. (an office entrance, door, workstation, clipboard, etc.)
After tapping your phone against a tag, a new timer starts and you can add an optional text note using speech recognition or the keypad.
This application is still in development, but please report any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Recipient can see & save your card without having the app!
• Our business card maker sets you up in seconds
• Share your digital cards with anyone via Text (SMS), Email, Twitter, QR, NFC and more
• New friends and business partners can follow you on social media and save your contact info (vCard)
• Exchange the digital cards you saved with others in your professional network
• Create multiple cards for any business and personal scenario
• Digital Business Cards deliver a powerful message with Videos, Websites, Facebook pages, LinkedIn resumes and much more
• Great for Networking events, Meetups and Conferences
• Go Green, Go Paperless, Shrink your wallet & Save money with Virtual Business Cards
*** History & Analytics ***
• Track who viewed your cards and who didn't.
• Discover the number of times each business card was viewed
• Coming soon: track which content on card was clicked
*** Privacy ***
• We design and build with your privacy as our top priority
• We don't store passwords and never post to your social networks without permission!
• Your account works seamlessly across all your supported devices
*** Perfect for Teams ***
• Focus on contacts who viewed and kept your cards
• Download the contacts your team gathered and add to CRM
• Link contacts you meet to locations, networking events & conferences
Forget the paper business cards - Introduce Yourself with Inigo!
Follow us @inigoapp
Have the app but someone else doesn't? Just share your card to them and it will bring them to the play store to download.
Officially Tested Devices: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
Thanks to Brenna O'Leary for designing the icon.
- it has message send and receive function through bluetooth
- it has file transfer function through bluetooth
- two bluetooth device can connect through approaching two NFC device or selecting on menu
Smart Chatting application has Smart Function : NFC Function
- Generally, to connect two bluetooth device, one device have to set "Discoverable mode" and other device have to search that device and require connections
- This process has problem of usability. because users don't know the fact that they have to set discoverable mode, and don't know the device name to connect. This process is complex and hard to understand, so people don't use bluetooth
- But Smart Chat application don't need this process, just approach two NFC device then you can connect bluetooth. It is not need to set discoverable mode, search the device and so on. Just approach two NFC device.
- It is easy compared to general bluetooth connection, so it is S.M.A.R.T