Jump Gymnastics is a unique, non-competitive sports program for young children. At Jump we don't just teach gymnastics, we use developmental gymnastics to give your child fundamental movement skills so they can successfully explore other sports and stay active for life. Our classes, parties, camps, and date nights, for children from six months to their eighth birthday, are designed to develop physical literacy, which is as critical to healthy development as literacy and math skills.
The Jump app lets you register for classes, drop ins, camps, birthday parties, and more at either of our locations, Yaletown and North Van. You can even keep track of your Jump Play Punch Card right in the app!
- Have a class in mind? Search by program, day, and time. You can register or even put yourself on a wait list.
- Classes are live and always updated.
- Missed a class and need to book a make up? View available times, and book right here!
- New to Jump? Book a free trial and come check us out! We know you’ll love it here.
JUMP PLAY (Drop-Ins)
- Make registering for Jump Play fast and easy from inside the Jump app
- Use your punch card, track how many session you have left, or buy a new one.
CAMPS, PARTIES, AND MORE!
- Quick and easy access to register for all of our programming including camps and birthday parties.
- When holidays roll around, you’ll never be left wondering if classes are cancelled. The Jump app will be the first to let you know.
**Receive push notifications for closures, registration dates, special announcements, and more.
The Jump app is an easy-to-use, on-the-go way to access everything Jump has to offer right from your smartphone.