This is an easy to learn strategy board game.
You can play against the computer as well as against other people.
This game uses Googles Play Games service to select the opponent players and for the Leaderboard.
The rules of the game:
- The game is over when all cubes taken over by one player.
- The winner is the player who owns all cubes of the board.
- Clicking on a cube increases the value by one.
- If the value exceeds the maximum value the cube distributes its spots to its neighbors.
- The maximum cube values are
2 for corner cubes (2 neighbors),
3 for border cubes (3 neighbors),
4 for all other cubes (4 neighbors)