1. Record selling and purchasing activities;
2. Record business expenses;
3. Maintain customers and suppliers information;
4. Manage accounts receivable and payable;
5. Track and update inventory;
6. Charts for monitoring business performance;
7. Search sell and purchase records by various criteria;
8. Backup critical data;
9. Provide sell/purchase detail and summary reports; inventory, receivable, cost detail and margin monthly summary reports;
10. Generate invoice/receipt and email it to customer;
11. And more;
Goods Order Inventory System (GOIS) – Pro is an all-encompassing integrated inventory management application with user friendly mobile and web interface. This app is useful for individuals and small businesses to manage and track their Purchase and Sales Orders, Inventories, multiple locations, Categories, Vendors and Customers. This is the advanced version of GOIS-Standalone and it is packed with a multitude of features as given below.
• Simple Web and Mobile user Interface.
• Centralized Data Management.
• Manage and track multiple users across different platforms and devices.
• Multiple Organizations, Business Units and locations.
• The ability to work in both online and offline modes.
• Easy and Real Time Data Synchronization across multiple users.
• Different levels of administration privileges.
• Data Migration from GOIS-Standalone to GOIS-Pro.
• Quick Reporting capabilities with ultimate accuracy.
• Inventory Transfer across multiple locations of Business units.
• Positive and negative adjustments for damaged, broken and misplaced products.
Organizations & Business Units
One Business Owner can add multiple organizations to manage their data for different businesses. With each organization you can add multiple related Business Units which symbolically represent various branch offices or shops of an organization.
Products & Category
You can add any number of products and categories with their images. For each product you can add multiple images as per their features for easy identification while managing. You can add your free products in your inventory.
Purchase orders can be added by line up multiple order items i.e. each order may contain one or more order items (Products). You can maintain and track a purchase order in its various stages like – Sent to Vendor, Partially Fulfilled, Fulfilled, Cancelled, etc. You can even add discount and tax information for each Purchase Order.
Vendor & Vendor Contacts
Vendor & its associated contact list management are supported. A purchase order can also be linked with specific vendor and its related contacts.
Multiple Inventories/warehouses can be maintained for each Business Unit. All the fulfilled purchase orders will fill up the default inventory with the chosen ordered items. Each product can have multiple inventory items i.e. for one product you can maintain two or more Inventory items at different purchase and sale prices.
Like purchase orders, Sales Order too can be added and lined up with multiple order items. So, you can add more than one order item (Product) for each Sales Order. Then, you can track the sales order in its various stages like New Order, In Progress, Order is Ready, Dispatched, Cancelled, etc. You can also maintain the delivery method of Sales Order like Delivery or Pick-up. You can even add discount and taxes like sales tax, service tax, etc. along with the Shipping Charges.
You can track and maintain your customer’s records as well. For e.g. while adding a sales order, the customer who placed the order can be linked to the sales order section. This allows you to easily manage and track your repeated customers.
Multiple Units & Unit Conversion
User can define their own units for Products like a Packet or a Bag or a Bundle and link those units to system defined units like kg, g, etc. These units can then be used while adding purchase orders or sales orders. Users can also set one default unit with a Product, but that product can also be purchased or sell using different units. All the transactions carried out by the system would be saved in both the formats as Product’s default unit and the selected unit for Sales Order or Purchase Order.
CLOUD VERSION GOIS PRO IS RELEASED AND AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY
Goods Order Inventory System (GOIS) is mobile application for individuals and small businesses to manage and track their Orders, Inventory, and Sales with lot of reporting capabilities.
You may track exactly how much inventory came in, how much is on hand and how much goes out. You can also manipulate the profit and loss based on inventory details.
GOIS is a standalone application running on SQLite database to store all data on device.
Goods Order Modules
2.Products Module and Category Management
Order Module offers the functionality to meet the needs of Individuals as well as small business owners. This gives you the capability to add items and their quantity one would like to order and email it to a shop or wholesaler.
An individual might want to list items willing to purchase and bring home end of the day and email it to their store, their store may ready all items during the day and individual pick-up while on way back to home. This saves a great amount of time to an individual.
A small business owner and shop always have the need to list of shortages in their inventory and place an order with their wholesalers. This module gives them the capability to list all shortages during the day and email it to their wholesaler for fulfillment.
Once they receive the inventory they have option to fulfill the order and create inventory right from the Order module. This saves them good amount time creating inventory from scratch.
User may further review complete history of order and fulfillment at a later date and perform search using reporting modules.
Product Module and Category Management
Product Module allows user to add and manage products in the system. Under more… section user may find category function. This function allows them to add, modify, delete and rename categories with in Goods Order. Category listing shows number of products linked with it.
User may add product under specific category, this groups all products and helps in search functions and reporting.
Future versions of Goods Order will allow user to customize information they want to capture about product from web interfaces. This will make this app very powerful and can literally be used for any industry.
We shipped default categories and products which user may change as per their need.
Inventory module allows user to manage inventories. User may add fulfill order from order module which creates inventory or user may add inventory from this module. User may define quantities of inventories available and track how many are left on sale.
Inventory module allows user to define purchase price and default sale price which are used in reporting to calculate profit and loss.
Sale module allows user to add Sale. There are two ways user may track sale:
1.Track Sale by Inventory (Track Sale by Inventory ON in settings)
2.Track Sale by Product (Track Sale by Inventory OFF in settings)
There is a flag in "Track Sale By Inventory" under "More -> Settings", if this flag is ON user will be prompted to specify actual inventory sold while adding a new sale. If this flag is OFF user may add the sale by specifying the product and they don’t need to select specific inventory.
This allows greater flexibility for different types of businesses.
Reporting module offers handful of reports to user to meeting their reporting need. In future versions of GOIS all report will be available on web as well.
Following reports are available to user:
1.Profit and Loss
Download the User Manual from http://goodsorderinventory.com/Help/UserManual/GOIS-Standalone-UserManual.pdf
Try the app FREE for 45 days, after which you need to purchase subscription (starting $70/year or INR 2000/year)
Book Keeper Accounting is Tally™ compatible. Sync your company accounts with Tally™ by importing existing Tally™ Masters into Book Keeper, and exporting Masters and Transactions from Book Keeper to Tally™
Book Keeper supports online syncing of data across multiple devices via Dropbox
Unlimited features: Create unlimited accounts, inventory, companies, transactions. No limit!!
Inventory Management: Manage your entire inventory
No Internet connection required: Offline accounting app, manage accounts on the go
Stand-alone app: Maintain financial accounting books, no dependency on other software, no sign up required
No prior accounting know-how: Maintain accounting books with ease, no accounting/bookkeeping knowledge required
Online Sync: Sync your company data across multiple devices via Dropbox
It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Just enter your daily vouchers and let Book Keeper does all the double-entry accounting.
• Easy, real accounting
• Accountant approved
• Maintain individual ledgers/accounts
• Automatic computation of profit/loss
• Reconcile bank statements
• Create sales, purchase, receipts, payments, banking transactions (single-entry & double-entry mode)
• Generate invoices and mail them to customers
• Enter tax vouchers, view tax computation and file tax returns
• Keep track of paid/unpaid invoice, outstanding receivable/payable with aging analysis
• Generate sales order, issue purchase order
• Create individual inventory items with your own units of measure.
• Record purchase/sale/purchase return/sales return voucher entries of these items.
• Automatic valuation of closing inventory based on Average Cost (AVCO) Method.
• View various financial accounting reports (Trial Balance, P&L A/C, Trading A/C, Balance Sheet etc.) which are automatically generated
• View detailed reports of each inventory item
• View summary of all inventory item
Storage: For storing company backups and reports (in PDF, CSV, HTML format) on your SD card.
Network Communication: For interacting with our servers when you login with your email ID (with which you purchased the subscription).
Contact Information: For fetching contacts while creating an account.
Phone Status & Identity: For linking your email ID (with which you purchased the subscription) with your unique device ID.
Call/SMS Phone Number: For calling or sending SMS to customers/suppliers
- Scan barcode to insert in the item's and category's barcode field automatically
- Backup/Restore the full database on SD card and cloud accounts
- Custom categories and locations with custom descriptions
- Custom units can be added with support of both integer and decimal quantities
- Multiple barcode types: UPC-A, SKU, EAN-13, ISBN, QR Code
File Browser features:
- Save all relevant files within the item, category, location, contact and contact group's own directories
- Files can be renamed, deleted or sent to your cloud accounts or emailed to as an attachment
- Pick multiple files with long click, copy and paste
agenda manager features:
- Synchronize with any calendar app on the device or on clouds
- create agenda/tasks with multiple alarms.
- multiple items with own price and unit
- multiple contacts as associated party
- Sync with the phone's own Contacts, importing all your contact info with one click
- Custom contact groups can be created
- Generate both 2-dimensional and 1-dimensional barcode
- Attach generated barcode to items and categories
- Save barcode image as a file
This free version has the following maximum entries:
max. item = 50
max. category = 30
max. location = 30
max. unit = 30
max. price type = 10
max. contact type = 20
max. account = 10
max quote = 30
max. invoice = 30
max. purchase order = 30
max. transaction = 100
Please try paid version at:
for unlimited entries.
Paid version allows migration of data as well as files from the free version.
Contact us at email@example.com
inventory catalog barcode scan generator business document pdf transaction tax zip backup restore export import contact management file browser agenda task category location upc ean sku isbn QR code decimal csv cloud account balance chart
No user data is collected or sent by this app.
Inventory Tracker makes it easy to track your inventory, sales, payment, shipment and balance sheet on yearly, monthly, weekly and daily basis. It can also transfer the data into a spreadsheet to create your inventory report. It's the excellent Android inventory tracking app for business or warehouse administrators, sales people, managers and business owners.
• Barcode scanner: User can use the built-in barcode scanner or barcode scanner app from ZXing Team.
• Password Protection: User can set password to prevent unauthorized user to open Commission Tracker.
• Currency: Support 37 most used currencies.
• Auto completion: Inventory Tracker has an artificial intelligence built in designed to remember the item related information. Once the item is selected, other information will be automatically filled in.
• Auto Default Values: Previous used values will be used as default values for next data entry.
• User-extendable Database: User can always extend database to have more inventory items, categories, companies, locations, suppliers and clients. User defined information will be saved in database for future use.
• Multiple Inventory Items, Categories, Companies, Locations, Suppliers and Clients
• Import feature: For information about inventory item, category, company, location, client and supplier, user can use this feature to import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Database backup and restore: Backup/restore database to/from SD card, Dropbox™ or Google Drive.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Send report: User can send report file in CSV or HTML format by email, Dropbox™ and Google™ Drive.
• Filters: Filters Item, Category, Company, Location, Supplier/client, Payment and Shipment information are available in Inventory Log viewer. User can use them by click on the Menu button on the phone
• User Assistance: User can turn on or off the automatic tips on how to use Inventory Tracker.
• Detail view and summary: User can see yearly, monthly, weekly and daily Inventory Log detail and summary. By click on the menu button on the phone, user can use data type filters.
• Balance sheet based on items.
• Optional column: In Inventory Log viewer, user has options to select an optional column to display item, category, company, location or notes.
• Charts and diagrams: User can see monthly inventory summary in charts and diagrams. User can also user data type filters to change data for the diagrams.
• Auto database backup: It allows the program to automatically back up database before program exits.
• Tap to Sort: In Inventory Log viewer, user also can click on the column header to sort inventory records.
• Duplicate record: By long tap on the selected item in Inventory Log viewer, user can have menu to duplicate the selected record.
• Install and run from SD card: User can switch Inventory Tracker storage location between phone and SD card.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600,1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
The app is intuitive, optimized for easy and fast handling, provides import and export capabilities (Google Drive, CSV, XML), and offers Bluetooth as well as camera barcode scanner support. The item capacity can be extended at any time as required.
Rapid Inventory Management simplifies stocktaking and inventory maintenance. Create, manage or control your item stock lists, scroll of articles, part lists, equipment serial numbers, physical or fixed assets, collections, etc. in no time at all. The app was optimized for fast and smooth operation on smart phones and tablets; particular emphasis was placed on simple and intuitive operation.
The built-in barcode scanner and the integrated support for industry-grade Bluetooth scanners allow you to manage item data in as little time as possible.
The integrated data exchange functions allow you to import existing stock lists or to use the collected data for further processing. Data import and data export can be performed using CSV files, XML files or by the means of Google Drive (Google online spreadsheets).
• Searchable, clearly represented item list
• Custom fields (various datatypes, low/highres images, multiple quantities, multiple expiration date fields)
• Custom sort order
• Tag items with labels
• Data import and data export functions (CSV, XML, Google Drive)
• Bluetooth barcode scanner support (Bluetooth SPP devices)
• Built-in camera barcode scanner
• Optimized for smart-phones and tablets
PROBLEMS? QUESTIONS? ENHANCEMENTS? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (email) / TECITSupport (Skype). Your comments, feedback and ratings are welcome!
Pull up asset information in seconds. Access details of asset checkouts and employee possessions with ease.
EZOfficeInventory is a popular asset tracking tool used by numerous businesses.
Supports custom barcoding!
Security Permissions of location required for reporting asset scans on Google Map
To signup you must visit http://www.ezofficeinventory.com and select an appropriate subscription package (paid)
Key features of SAP Inventory Manager for Android
• Perform physical and cycle counts quickly, and check availability of materials while on the job
• Accept and distribute incoming materials by PO
• Pre-pick materials based on work orders
• Track materials by number, work order, bin, location, and more
• Issue, return, or transfer goods electronically
• Speed receipt and back-order reporting to and from shipping/receiving
Note: To use SAP Inventory Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
To generate professional reports and for access to the online control panel go to www.theinventorymanager.co.uk
To get your 14 day trial call us on 0844 725 2000 or email
This is a licensed application with 30 days trial. The license is sold per product (a single payment).
After the trial period, the system can be used as a free application: with all functionality, except creating new sales (quotes) included: users pay for the product, only in case if they use sales facilities.
Limited time SALE US$49.95: (almost 40% discount from RRP of 79.95)
Use either as a standalone Android application (with the facility to upload all generated documents to Dropbox storage), or link to SMALL BUSINESS PC APPLICATION, (can be downloaded from http://www.thebusinessoft.com/welcome.shtml)
Create, replicate, instantly email Quotes of your products or services (with images if needed).
Record and instantly email Invoices and Sale Receipts, update status of Quotes/Sales; record customers payments including partial payments, issue multiple receipts with outstanding amounts, edit, print delivery notes, update status or cancel sales & issue credit memos
Record Bills, Purchases and Purchase Orders, categorize and keep track of expenses. (Make, save & upload to PC photos of your receipts) Control budgets for expenses. Notify about bill payments
Keep track your bank accounts & money display account balances, transactions, expenses and revenues, profits, assets etc. data sorted by the categories for selected periods. Record deposits, withdrawals, transfers. keep record of your transactions create pdf (csv) reports: print or save to Dropbox
Fully configurable pdf documents for Quotes, Invoices, Receipts, Purchase Orders etc. instantly email them to the clients, customers or vendors (the text of email pre-configured), print or upload to Dropbox server. Pdf for the Quotes may include the images of the products. Use 8 different templates * 20 background textures for generating of documents; insert your own logo or texture on invoice, record different types of special information such as payment options, display vendor's bar code on invoice, choose date format and much more. Invoice information can be printed in all major European languages, as well as Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Arabic
Keep all customer information in one place; record calendar events, tasks, notes (with multiple images),
prepare and send to your customers account statements, show their location on the map, link tasks and notes to customers; keep record and instantly send to the contacts email and SMS messages.
Link phone logs with description of conversation to contact records
Keep track of stock information, including multiple photos, inventory amount; generate pdf files with description of stock (images included): print or instantly email
Use stock control the inventory amounts are automatically changed when sale or purchase is delivered. If the stock amount falls below the threshold the alert records are created, processing of alert records can automatically create purchase orders for stock.
Service records can be processed in the similar fashion except stock control is disabled
Use the full double entry accounting application on your tablet (phone),
Generate pdf and csv files with information recorded in the system (Sales, Purchases, Contacts, Stock, etc.);
Conduct all basic accounting operations, including recording GL accounts and journals.
Generate basic financial reports: Balance Sheet, Profit Loss, Trial Balance, Journals, Sales per Month, Sales per Customer, Tax etc.(~ 20 reports types): print, email, upload.
Link several Android devices to PC Small Business application and transfer the data instantly, or in bulk.
Keep your data on Android device, PC, or internet storage (Dropbox).
The most important characteristics of the program:
- inbuilt barcode scanner employing the camera of a mobile device
- stock level as at a given date and hour exportable to Excel
- warehouse documents: Goods Received Note, Goods Issued Note, Inventory
- adding items to documents by scanning codes or browsing the item list
- history of warehouse transfers for a chosen item
- browsing through warehouse history of documents and their content
- editing or removing the last warehouse document
- quick search of items by names or codes
- editing the item list, ascribing codes with a scanner
- adding own units of measurement and removing unused units
- changing the date of the documents (introduction of historical data)
- export of documents’ content to Excel (including inventory)
- expanded inventory-creating options, automatically supporting the following functions:
+ displaying a list of items, which are not in the inventory, with a quick addition option
+ automatic adding of outstanding items to the inventory together with their current stock levels
+ automatic adding of items outstanding from the inventory with zero stock level
+ saving incomplete inventories with a possibility of finishing them at a later date
+ the procedure of approving the inventory with an automatic correction of stock levels
+ report on differences before and after the inventory, with the items with different stock levels marked in colour and a recap of differences and values
+ the deletion of the inventory is possible during as well as after conclusion and approval of the inventory
The support of prices is optional. You can keep only a quantitative register of items without entering prices onto the documents. If you work with prices, you can enter different purchase prices for the same item. When an item with several purchase prices is issued, the program automatically averages the prices, in keeping with the FIFO rule. This means that the proposed price upon issue is a weighted average of purchase prices for the items available in stock. There is also an option of changing the price manually when issuing items, or entering your own selling price not related to the purchase price.
When conducting an inventory the program also proposes a weighted average purchase price, so that the value of the item would not change, if the stock did not change. The inventory also allows you to change the values of the items manually. The inventory is a document which defines amounts and values of items anew – so when issuing items the program analyses the item history since the last inventory.
The incorporated barcode reader recognizes the following code formats:
codes on products: EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN, UPC-A, UPC-E
industrial codes: Codabar, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, ITF, RSS
two-dimensional codes: QR Code, Data Matrix
For the reader to work correctly, the camera should be equipped with autofocus and flash for illuminating the codes in dark rooms. Without these functions the recognition of codes may be impossible, or it may require placing the code at an appropriate distance from the camera, so that it captures focus. You can also use an external reader, e.g. Bluetooth operating as a keyboard entering the codes.
The barcode may be any string of signs, not necessarily a concrete type of code. The field may also be used for another purpose, e.g. as a unique index, which will facilitate finding the item. The barcodes in the database must be unique.
The full version does not have limitations on the number of items and documents and it has the following additional options:
- "clean data" – removal of all items and documents
- "Create / Restore backup copy"
- the purchase of the full version automatically transfers the data from the FREE version
The program features an incorporated user manual and the possibility of contacting its creators.
Number of fee and profit make you headache?
You want to track quantity of sold products, expenses, inventory, customer ...?
There are hundreds of reasons to want to find a management software
Sales Management is a great solution for you, completely free suit most businesses. It suits for small and medium shops/stores.
Why is the Sales Management?
1. Ease to use: Sales Management is designed to be the easiest to use, no need to go through training. You don't need to know anything about computer but you can use Store Management without issue.
2. Compact: you will get rid of a jumble: CPU, monitor, mouse, keyboard ... on your desk. All things you need just a tablet (and printer), your desk will bring a more modern style. Especially Store management can fully connect the printer via wireless (bluetooth - upcomming)
3. Convenience: if you need attach pictures to your products, you will not need to buy a camera or miscellaneous steps to connect the computer to the camera.
Forget about it, Store Management will support these hassle things, simply open the product management features, creating a new product, then you can enjoy taking pictures of the product from camera of your tablet.
Pictures will be attached to each product.
4. Management of complex products: each product you have dozens attached information (eg phone has information of screen size, CPU, RAM ... Clothes have color, material. ..)
Sales Management is strong enough to help you configure and attach these information to your products. Store management also support manage product as categories.
5. Effective Customer Management: tracking of assets, purchase history ...
6. Cost management: create new cost, cost classification. You can attach a bill on new cost item
7. Report easy to use: you can create dozens of different types of reports with extremely simple operation.
8. Support Online
9. Work as offline (and online - upcomming)
All comments are extremely valuable for us to improve the program further.
- Search for assets
- View assets assigned to you
- Scan barcodes to view and manage asset details
- Capture, upload and view asset images
- Scan assets to a location
- Assign parent-child relationships between assets via scanning
- Asset part replacement via scanning
★★★★★ "Practical monthly boost for small business owners" - Il-Don
★★★★★ "I was recommended to subscribe to this magazine by a client of mine and I'm glad he did. As a business owner we sometimes forget we don't know it all and it's great to get hints, tips and advice from such reputable business men and women. Always a great read, always learn something new, definitely recommend!" - Epic Hickey
★★★★★ "A must read for any small business owner" - Suzeeesu
★★★★★ "This is a must read for anyone looking to start, or as recently started a small business. I liked the format with both written and video articles." - Orsalevis
* These are real 5-star reviews from readers of the iPad version of The Small Business Owner
If you own a small business, The Small Business Owner magazine is for you.
Finally! A magazine that looks at ALL of the important issues facing us every day...
* health & fitness
* management (of yourself and others)
And a final area we've called CPR... because without it, the heart of your business will stop!
Communication, Personal Presence and Relationships.
The Small Business Owner magazine is packed with articles, videos, links, tips and strategies from experts and successful small business owners around the world.
And the best thing is... it's free!
Use the magazine right away to help you and your business grow.
What are you waiting for? It's free, so you've got nothing to lose.
DOWNLOAD IT NOW to get The Small Business Owner Magazine delivered free automatically to your Android device every month.
JumpTrack is the powerful proof-of-delivery app that makes it easy to track deliveries, improve the productivity of delivery fleets and reduce customer service costs. Customers simply sign with a fingertip. Signatures and delivery information are automatically uploaded to the JumpTech servers in the Cloud and then downloaded into your backend systems.
JumpTrack even helps you to get paid faster by making proof-of-delivery information available to your customers’ accounts payable departments. Now they know who received what and when.
Now with delivery & driver notes, driver photos, driver re-ordering of stops and all new administration portal!
**** Features ****
• Electronic signature capture to reduce customer service costs and get paid faster
• Track drivers with GPS and map current position as well as historical routes.
• Return tracking increases accuracy and accountability
• Powerful search allows customer service reps to look up proof-of-delivery info by invoice, customer, PO or route
• Tracks driver performance by monitoring when packages get delivered
• Mapping & turn-by-turn directions
• Works offline and auto syncs with successive deliveries
• Driver scanning of “license plate” barcodes for package reconciliation
• Delivery and driver notes for special instructions
• Drivers can take multiple photos of deliveries and returns
• Drivers can reorder stops and then sync back to the cloud
TrueStock™ from HD Supply is an automated inventory management app, helping maintenance professionals keep supply rooms stocked and organized. TrueStock™ works from a secure cloud server so there is no software to install, and because it’s automated, you’ll have no more stock-outs or rush orders.
• Create inventory records with photos and UPC/barcodes
• Scan barcodes with built-in camera
• Auto-triggers orders when inventory reaches preset levels
• Works with multiple users and locations
• Search your inventory and place orders by scanning barcodes with mobile device
Karmak Deliver-It even helps you to get paid faster by making proof-of-delivery information available to your customers’ accounts payable departments. Now they know exactly who received what and when.
**** Features ****
• Integrates with the Karmak Business System to dispatch the parts delivery invoices to your delivery drivers
• Electronic signature capture to reduce customer service costs and help you get paid faster
• Return parts tracking increases accuracy and accountability
• Powerful search tool allows customer service reps to look up proof-of-delivery info by invoice, customer, P/O or route
• Tracks driver performance by recording when packages get delivered
• Works offline and auto syncs with successful deliveries
• Drivers can take photos and add notes of deliveries and returns
• Drivers can reorder stops and then sync back to the portal
• Mapping and turn-by-turn directions
• Track drivers with GPS and map current position as well as historical routes.
*Requires Karmak Deliver-It license available from Karmak, Inc. Please call 800-622-6311 or email email@example.com for information on available plans and pricing.
- Create orders
- Decrement inventory
- Track expense allocation
- Maintain lots & expiration dates
- Receive orders
- Cycle count (physical inventory)
- Process inventory returns
This means less time spent managing inventory and more time spent taking care of patients.
In summary, the ParConnect System - Mobile Companion App enables you to keep a watchful eye on inventory and track movement throughout your enterprise:
- Controlling expenses
- Standardizing process
- Eliminating waste
- While continuously adapting to your evolving supply chain and business model needs
This proprietary solution is an extension of Cardinal Health Supply Chain Services, created to support our “essential to care” customer value. This App must be used in conjunction with the ParConnect web-based software subscription available through Cardinal Health. In order to use this App you must:
1. Be an existing Cardinal Health customer using the ParConnect® System. For help contact 1-800-ECOMHLP (1-800-326-6457)
2. Subscribe to the ParConnect Mobile Companion App service (see sales support at firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Note: It is highly recommend to purchase the Bluetooth scanning accessory hardware (see sales support at email@example.com)
4. Obtain device provisioning assistance and setup instructions from our dedicated Implementation Support Team
The App itself is free; however, without being a paid subscriber of both the ParConnect Web Software and ParConnect Mobile Companion, users will not have access to any toolset functionality on their device.
To learn more about how this technology will improve your supply chain economics and processes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.326.6457