Goods Order Inventory System (GOIS) – Pro is an all-encompassing integrated inventory management application with user friendly mobile and web interface. This app is useful for individuals and small businesses to manage and track their Purchase and Sales Orders, Inventories, multiple locations, Categories, Vendors and Customers. This is the advanced version of GOIS-Standalone and it is packed with a multitude of features as given below.
• Simple Web and Mobile user Interface.
• Centralized Data Management.
• Manage and track multiple users across different platforms and devices.
• Multiple Organizations, Business Units and locations.
• The ability to work in both online and offline modes.
• Easy and Real Time Data Synchronization across multiple users.
• Different levels of administration privileges.
• Data Migration from GOIS-Standalone to GOIS-Pro.
• Quick Reporting capabilities with ultimate accuracy.
• Inventory Transfer across multiple locations of Business units.
• Positive and negative adjustments for damaged, broken and misplaced products.
Organizations & Business Units
One Business Owner can add multiple organizations to manage their data for different businesses. With each organization you can add multiple related Business Units which symbolically represent various branch offices or shops of an organization.
Products & Category
You can add any number of products and categories with their images. For each product you can add multiple images as per their features for easy identification while managing. You can add your free products in your inventory.
Purchase orders can be added by line up multiple order items i.e. each order may contain one or more order items (Products). You can maintain and track a purchase order in its various stages like – Sent to Vendor, Partially Fulfilled, Fulfilled, Cancelled, etc. You can even add discount and tax information for each Purchase Order.
Vendor & Vendor Contacts
Vendor & its associated contact list management are supported. A purchase order can also be linked with specific vendor and its related contacts.
Multiple Inventories/warehouses can be maintained for each Business Unit. All the fulfilled purchase orders will fill up the default inventory with the chosen ordered items. Each product can have multiple inventory items i.e. for one product you can maintain two or more Inventory items at different purchase and sale prices.
Like purchase orders, Sales Order too can be added and lined up with multiple order items. So, you can add more than one order item (Product) for each Sales Order. Then, you can track the sales order in its various stages like New Order, In Progress, Order is Ready, Dispatched, Cancelled, etc. You can also maintain the delivery method of Sales Order like Delivery or Pick-up. You can even add discount and taxes like sales tax, service tax, etc. along with the Shipping Charges.
You can track and maintain your customer’s records as well. For e.g. while adding a sales order, the customer who placed the order can be linked to the sales order section. This allows you to easily manage and track your repeated customers.
Multiple Units & Unit Conversion
User can define their own units for Products like a Packet or a Bag or a Bundle and link those units to system defined units like kg, g, etc. These units can then be used while adding purchase orders or sales orders. Users can also set one default unit with a Product, but that product can also be purchased or sell using different units. All the transactions carried out by the system would be saved in both the formats as Product’s default unit and the selected unit for Sales Order or Purchase Order.
- Track transactions of products
- Scan Barcode from your cellphone. Keep product images.
- In-depth graphical analysis/graphs of transactions.
- Secure password lock feature
- Easily track your stocks and every transactions.
- Use this with our Invoice PDF application for an ideal On the Go office Companion
- Easy to use interface
This is a free version with trial of 15 Days. Paid version can be found hereHERE
Key features of SAP Inventory Manager for Android
• Perform physical and cycle counts quickly, and check availability of materials while on the job
• Accept and distribute incoming materials by PO
• Pre-pick materials based on work orders
• Track materials by number, work order, bin, location, and more
• Issue, return, or transfer goods electronically
• Speed receipt and back-order reporting to and from shipping/receiving
Note: To use SAP Inventory Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
CLOUD VERSION GOIS PRO IS RELEASED AND AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY
Goods Order Inventory System (GOIS) is mobile application for individuals and small businesses to manage and track their Orders, Inventory, and Sales with lot of reporting capabilities.
You may track exactly how much inventory came in, how much is on hand and how much goes out. You can also manipulate the profit and loss based on inventory details.
GOIS is a standalone application running on SQLite database to store all data on device.
Goods Order Modules
2.Products Module and Category Management
Order Module offers the functionality to meet the needs of Individuals as well as small business owners. This gives you the capability to add items and their quantity one would like to order and email it to a shop or wholesaler.
An individual might want to list items willing to purchase and bring home end of the day and email it to their store, their store may ready all items during the day and individual pick-up while on way back to home. This saves a great amount of time to an individual.
A small business owner and shop always have the need to list of shortages in their inventory and place an order with their wholesalers. This module gives them the capability to list all shortages during the day and email it to their wholesaler for fulfillment.
Once they receive the inventory they have option to fulfill the order and create inventory right from the Order module. This saves them good amount time creating inventory from scratch.
User may further review complete history of order and fulfillment at a later date and perform search using reporting modules.
Product Module and Category Management
Product Module allows user to add and manage products in the system. Under more… section user may find category function. This function allows them to add, modify, delete and rename categories with in Goods Order. Category listing shows number of products linked with it.
User may add product under specific category, this groups all products and helps in search functions and reporting.
Future versions of Goods Order will allow user to customize information they want to capture about product from web interfaces. This will make this app very powerful and can literally be used for any industry.
We shipped default categories and products which user may change as per their need.
Inventory module allows user to manage inventories. User may add fulfill order from order module which creates inventory or user may add inventory from this module. User may define quantities of inventories available and track how many are left on sale.
Inventory module allows user to define purchase price and default sale price which are used in reporting to calculate profit and loss.
Sale module allows user to add Sale. There are two ways user may track sale:
1.Track Sale by Inventory (Track Sale by Inventory ON in settings)
2.Track Sale by Product (Track Sale by Inventory OFF in settings)
There is a flag in "Track Sale By Inventory" under "More -> Settings", if this flag is ON user will be prompted to specify actual inventory sold while adding a new sale. If this flag is OFF user may add the sale by specifying the product and they don’t need to select specific inventory.
This allows greater flexibility for different types of businesses.
Reporting module offers handful of reports to user to meeting their reporting need. In future versions of GOIS all report will be available on web as well.
Following reports are available to user:
1.Profit and Loss
Download the User Manual from http://goodsorderinventory.com/Help/UserManual/GOIS-Standalone-UserManual.pdf
- Goods/Inventory Management
- Goods register/search
- Goods management by barcode
- Stock number management
- Inventory/Goods list
- Payment register
- Barcode scan on purchase
- Discount (percent or value)
- Receipt printing
- Receipt via Email
- Payment method selection
- Gift Voucher management
- Credit card reader integration
- Visualized sales data with graph
- Accounting/Book Keeping
- Sales preview (Sum or by payment type)
- Expense management
- Expense list
- Profit review
- Tax rate
- Tax include/exclude
- Payment methods to offer for customer
- Data backup/restore
- Display date format
- Display language (English/German/Japanese/Korean)
- Password protection for stats and accounting
- Receipt printer connection
- Receipt template
JumpTrack is the powerful proof-of-delivery app that makes it easy to track deliveries, improve the productivity of delivery fleets and reduce customer service costs. Customers simply sign with a fingertip. Signatures and delivery information are automatically uploaded to the JumpTech servers in the Cloud and then downloaded into your backend systems.
JumpTrack even helps you to get paid faster by making proof-of-delivery information available to your customers’ accounts payable departments. Now they know who received what and when.
Now with delivery & driver notes, driver photos, driver re-ordering of stops and all new administration portal!
**** Features ****
• Electronic signature capture to reduce customer service costs and get paid faster
• Track drivers with GPS and map current position as well as historical routes.
• Return tracking increases accuracy and accountability
• Powerful search allows customer service reps to look up proof-of-delivery info by invoice, customer, PO or route
• Tracks driver performance by monitoring when packages get delivered
• Mapping & turn-by-turn directions
• Works offline and auto syncs with successive deliveries
• Driver scanning of “license plate” barcodes for package reconciliation
• Delivery and driver notes for special instructions
• Drivers can take multiple photos of deliveries and returns
• Drivers can reorder stops and then sync back to the cloud
- Create orders
- Decrement inventory
- Track expense allocation
- Maintain lots & expiration dates
- Receive orders
- Cycle count (physical inventory)
- Process inventory returns
This means less time spent managing inventory and more time spent taking care of patients.
In summary, the ParConnect System - Mobile Companion App enables you to keep a watchful eye on inventory and track movement throughout your enterprise:
- Controlling expenses
- Standardizing process
- Eliminating waste
- While continuously adapting to your evolving supply chain and business model needs
This proprietary solution is an extension of Cardinal Health Supply Chain Services, created to support our “essential to care” customer value. This App must be used in conjunction with the ParConnect web-based software subscription available through Cardinal Health. In order to use this App you must:
1. Be an existing Cardinal Health customer using the ParConnect® System. For help contact 1-800-ECOMHLP (1-800-326-6457)
2. Subscribe to the ParConnect Mobile Companion App service (see sales support at firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Note: It is highly recommend to purchase the Bluetooth scanning accessory hardware (see sales support at email@example.com)
4. Obtain device provisioning assistance and setup instructions from our dedicated Implementation Support Team
The App itself is free; however, without being a paid subscriber of both the ParConnect Web Software and ParConnect Mobile Companion, users will not have access to any toolset functionality on their device.
To learn more about how this technology will improve your supply chain economics and processes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.326.6457
TrueStock™ from HD Supply is an automated inventory management app, helping maintenance professionals keep supply rooms stocked and organized. TrueStock™ works from a secure cloud server so there is no software to install, and because it’s automated, you’ll have no more stock-outs or rush orders.
• Create inventory records with photos and UPC/barcodes
• Scan barcodes with built-in camera
• Auto-triggers orders when inventory reaches preset levels
• Works with multiple users and locations
• Search your inventory and place orders by scanning barcodes with mobile device
Karmak Deliver-It even helps you to get paid faster by making proof-of-delivery information available to your customers’ accounts payable departments. Now they know exactly who received what and when.
**** Features ****
• Integrates with the Karmak Business System to dispatch the parts delivery invoices to your delivery drivers
• Electronic signature capture to reduce customer service costs and help you get paid faster
• Return parts tracking increases accuracy and accountability
• Powerful search tool allows customer service reps to look up proof-of-delivery info by invoice, customer, P/O or route
• Tracks driver performance by recording when packages get delivered
• Works offline and auto syncs with successful deliveries
• Drivers can take photos and add notes of deliveries and returns
• Drivers can reorder stops and then sync back to the portal
• Mapping and turn-by-turn directions
• Track drivers with GPS and map current position as well as historical routes.
*Requires Karmak Deliver-It license available from Karmak, Inc. Please call 800-622-6311 or email email@example.com for information on available plans and pricing.