Inventory Tracker makes it easy to track your inventory, sales, payment, shipment and balance sheet on yearly, monthly, weekly and daily basis. It can also transfer the data into a spreadsheet to create your inventory report. It's the excellent Android inventory tracking app for business or warehouse administrators, sales people, managers and business owners.
• Barcode scanner: User can use the built-in barcode scanner or barcode scanner app from ZXing Team.
• Password Protection: User can set password to prevent unauthorized user to open Commission Tracker.
• Currency: Support 37 most used currencies.
• Auto completion: Inventory Tracker has an artificial intelligence built in designed to remember the item related information. Once the item is selected, other information will be automatically filled in.
• Auto Default Values: Previous used values will be used as default values for next data entry.
• User-extendable Database: User can always extend database to have more inventory items, categories, companies, locations, suppliers and clients. User defined information will be saved in database for future use.
• Multiple Inventory Items, Categories, Companies, Locations, Suppliers and Clients
• Import feature: For information about inventory item, category, company, location, client and supplier, user can use this feature to import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Database backup and restore: Backup/restore database to/from SD card, Dropbox™ or Google Drive.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Send report: User can send report file in CSV or HTML format by email, Dropbox™ and Google™ Drive.
• Filters: Filters Item, Category, Company, Location, Supplier/client, Payment and Shipment information are available in Inventory Log viewer. User can use them by click on the Menu button on the phone
• User Assistance: User can turn on or off the automatic tips on how to use Inventory Tracker.
• Detail view and summary: User can see yearly, monthly, weekly and daily Inventory Log detail and summary. By click on the menu button on the phone, user can use data type filters.
• Balance sheet based on items.
• Optional column: In Inventory Log viewer, user has options to select an optional column to display item, category, company, location or notes.
• Charts and diagrams: User can see monthly inventory summary in charts and diagrams. User can also user data type filters to change data for the diagrams.
• Auto database backup: It allows the program to automatically back up database before program exits.
• Tap to Sort: In Inventory Log viewer, user also can click on the column header to sort inventory records.
• Duplicate record: By long tap on the selected item in Inventory Log viewer, user can have menu to duplicate the selected record.
• Install and run from SD card: User can switch Inventory Tracker storage location between phone and SD card.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600,1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
It can create multiple containers, and within each one creates a multitude of components.
Each component has four attributes: number, name, value and description. The attribute value can be a bar code or QR code, read with some application code reader, or any text alphanumérico entered manually.
If we do a long press on any of the objects containing the screen, we will get a menu from which we can send the selected container by bluethoot, e-mail, ... . The container can be delivered in a xml or csv format separated by semicolons. This format is suitable for csv then import it into Excel spreadsheets as well and keep track of inventory from the pc.
Inventory control, warehouse inventory, shipment tracking, inventory, stock control, control, storage, record storage.
CLOUD VERSION GOIS PRO IS RELEASED AND AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY
Goods Order Inventory System (GOIS) is mobile application for individuals and small businesses to manage and track their Orders, Inventory, and Sales with lot of reporting capabilities.
You may track exactly how much inventory came in, how much is on hand and how much goes out. You can also manipulate the profit and loss based on inventory details.
GOIS is a standalone application running on SQLite database to store all data on device.
Goods Order Modules
2.Products Module and Category Management
Order Module offers the functionality to meet the needs of Individuals as well as small business owners. This gives you the capability to add items and their quantity one would like to order and email it to a shop or wholesaler.
An individual might want to list items willing to purchase and bring home end of the day and email it to their store, their store may ready all items during the day and individual pick-up while on way back to home. This saves a great amount of time to an individual.
A small business owner and shop always have the need to list of shortages in their inventory and place an order with their wholesalers. This module gives them the capability to list all shortages during the day and email it to their wholesaler for fulfillment.
Once they receive the inventory they have option to fulfill the order and create inventory right from the Order module. This saves them good amount time creating inventory from scratch.
User may further review complete history of order and fulfillment at a later date and perform search using reporting modules.
Product Module and Category Management
Product Module allows user to add and manage products in the system. Under more… section user may find category function. This function allows them to add, modify, delete and rename categories with in Goods Order. Category listing shows number of products linked with it.
User may add product under specific category, this groups all products and helps in search functions and reporting.
Future versions of Goods Order will allow user to customize information they want to capture about product from web interfaces. This will make this app very powerful and can literally be used for any industry.
We shipped default categories and products which user may change as per their need.
Inventory module allows user to manage inventories. User may add fulfill order from order module which creates inventory or user may add inventory from this module. User may define quantities of inventories available and track how many are left on sale.
Inventory module allows user to define purchase price and default sale price which are used in reporting to calculate profit and loss.
Sale module allows user to add Sale. There are two ways user may track sale:
1.Track Sale by Inventory (Track Sale by Inventory ON in settings)
2.Track Sale by Product (Track Sale by Inventory OFF in settings)
There is a flag in "Track Sale By Inventory" under "More -> Settings", if this flag is ON user will be prompted to specify actual inventory sold while adding a new sale. If this flag is OFF user may add the sale by specifying the product and they don’t need to select specific inventory.
This allows greater flexibility for different types of businesses.
Reporting module offers handful of reports to user to meeting their reporting need. In future versions of GOIS all report will be available on web as well.
Following reports are available to user:
1.Profit and Loss
Download the User Manual from http://goodsorderinventory.com/Help/UserManual/GOIS-Standalone-UserManual.pdf
Pull up asset information in seconds. Access details of asset checkouts and employee possessions with ease.
EZOfficeInventory is a popular asset tracking tool used by numerous businesses.
Supports custom barcoding!
Security Permissions of location required for reporting asset scans on Google Map
To signup you must visit http://www.ezofficeinventory.com and select an appropriate subscription package (paid)
WHAT IS DUCOTRAX?
An inventory management system that reduces the three most expensive mistakes your business makes.
1) Out-of-stocks that cost you revenue from lost sales
2) Overstocking which leaves cash sitting on your shelves.
3) Data entry errors that occur when re-typing information from one system to another.
WHY USE AN INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
Your business depends on having the right product in the optimal quantity on your shelves at the time you need it. If you're using a pen, paper, and spreadsheet, or even an out-dated software suite to keep track of your inventory, chances are your business is losing money - and you're not even aware of it.
HOW DOES DUCOTRAX WORK?
The primary element of the Ducotrax platform is the Software-as-a-Service based Inventory and Warehouse management system. With Ducotrax, you can count, track, pick, receive, and move items within your warehouse or stock room. It's designed to replace costly processes that plague small and medium sized businesses, and in turn increase the efficiency and profitability of your warehouse.
WHAT ABOUT THE MOBILE APP?
This mobile application is designed to run in either "standalone" or "connected" mode. As a standalone app, you can create items and locations, count items in multiple locations and move items from one location to another. Even without connecting it to a Ducotrax account, it's the best data collection app on the market.
Connecting this mobile app to the Ducotrax platform is when you'll begin to see the true power of the system as it was designed. In addition to the functionality available in standalone mode, when connected the application allows you to pick sales orders and receive against purchase orders that can be created online. It truly is the perfect solution for managing your warehouse!
WHERE CAN I GET AN ACCOUNT?
You can sign up for a FREE 30-day account on our website - http://www.ducotrax.com
With an Enterprise or Unlimited account you can connect your mobile device to the server account and have access to items, locations, sales, and purchase orders from anywhere.
More from developer
JumpTrack is the powerful proof-of-delivery app that makes it easy to track deliveries, improve the productivity of delivery fleets and reduce customer service costs. Customers simply sign with a fingertip. Signatures and delivery information are automatically uploaded to the JumpTech servers in the Cloud and then downloaded into your backend systems.
JumpTrack even helps you to get paid faster by making proof-of-delivery information available to your customers’ accounts payable departments. Now they know who received what and when.
Now with delivery & driver notes, driver photos, driver re-ordering of stops and all new administration portal!
**** Features ****
• Electronic signature capture to reduce customer service costs and get paid faster
• Track drivers with GPS and map current position as well as historical routes.
• Return tracking increases accuracy and accountability
• Powerful search allows customer service reps to look up proof-of-delivery info by invoice, customer, PO or route
• Tracks driver performance by monitoring when packages get delivered
• Mapping & turn-by-turn directions
• Works offline and auto syncs with successive deliveries
• Driver scanning of “license plate” barcodes for package reconciliation
• Delivery and driver notes for special instructions
• Drivers can take multiple photos of deliveries and returns
• Drivers can reorder stops and then sync back to the cloud
- Create orders
- Decrement inventory
- Track expense allocation
- Maintain lots & expiration dates
- Receive orders
- Cycle count (physical inventory)
- Process inventory returns
This means you spend less time devoted to managing inventory and more time devoted to patient care.
In summary, the ParConnect System - Mobile Companion App enables you to keep a watchful eye on inventory and track movement throughout your enterprise:
- Controlling Expenses
- Standardizing Process
- Eliminating Waste
- Continuously adapting to your evolving supply chain and
business model needs
This proprietary Solution is an extension of Cardinal Health Supply Chain Services, created to support our “essential to care” customer value. This App must be used in conjunction with the ParConnect web-based software subscription available through Cardinal Health. In order to use this App you must:
1. Be an existing Cardinal Health customer using ParConnect. For help contact 1-800-ECOMHLP (1-800-326-6457)
2. Subscribe to the ParConnect Mobile Companion App service (see sales support at firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. We highly recommend purchasing the Bluetooth scanning accessory hardware (see sales support at email@example.com)
4. Obtain device provisioning assistance and setup instructions from our dedicated Implementation Support Team
The App itself is free, however without being a paid subscriber of both ParConnect web and ParConnect Mobile Companion, you won’t have access to any functionality of the toolset on your device. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-326-6457 to learn more about how this technology will improve your supply chain economics and processes.
Karmak Deliver-It even helps you to get paid faster by making proof-of-delivery information available to your customers’ accounts payable departments. Now they know exactly who received what and when.
**** Features ****
• Integrates with the Karmak Business System to dispatch the parts delivery invoices to your delivery drivers
• Electronic signature capture to reduce customer service costs and help you get paid faster
• Return parts tracking increases accuracy and accountability
• Powerful search tool allows customer service reps to look up proof-of-delivery info by invoice, customer, P/O or route
• Tracks driver performance by recording when packages get delivered
• Works offline and auto syncs with successful deliveries
• Drivers can take photos and add notes of deliveries and returns
• Drivers can reorder stops and then sync back to the portal
• Mapping and turn-by-turn directions
• Track drivers with GPS and map current position as well as historical routes.
*Requires Karmak Deliver-It license available from Karmak, Inc. Please call 800-622-6311 or email email@example.com for information on available plans and pricing.