You are customer or supplier or both at the same time, StockProManager was conceived for you in a customizable way to give you the ability to easily manage your stock of products by adding movements in the form of inputs/outputs. You can take easily orders of your customer (customer order) and/or add an order to be sent, by email, to your supplier (supplier orders).
To save time, StockProManager allows you to export and import easily your products/articles as well as your customers and suppliers to or from an Excel file.
StockProManager also allows to export the movements and the state of your stock to an Excel file, to update the stock/inventory and import it into the application with a few clicks.
In addition to the basic features, StockProManager
gives you the possibility of signing manually and to generate easily your customer order (sales order) or suppliers orders (purchases order) in a PDF file and to send it by email to your customer/supplier with a simple click.
You want to export your customer orders or suppliers order? With StockProManager you can filter your orders and export them to an Excel or CSV file to integrate them into another external tool.
With the feature of statistics, you can follow the monthly or annual variation of your orders and compare it with that of the previous years.
StockProManager is a complete tool which is going to simplify your inventory management of your business.
- Customers management
- Suppliers management
- Products/articles management
- Management category of products
- Stock management
- Movements management (inputs/outputs)
- Alerts or over of stock management
- Orders suppliers (purchase orders) management
- Orders customers (sale orders) management
- Generation of orders to PDF
- Sending orders by email
- Exports orders to an Excel/CSV file
- Export of movements
- Import/export products
- Import/export customers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdd9ITRuyC8)
- Import/export suppliers
- Sending exports by email
- Management Setup: logo, company stamp, currency, tax, ...
- Statistics of orders by day, month, year, customer or supplier
- Ability to add a client from an android contact.
- Generation catalogs produced in PDF
- Attaching a PDF document (data sheet) at the product
- Scan the barcode of a product
- Search product by barcode
- Save and restore database
- Possibility of signing an order
- Add a filter search product in the list of details in an order
To improve this application, please send me your requests to add features, feedback, comments or bugs/problems (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- list out all available items with stock inventory and price
- enter the order qty to submit the sales order
- list out the history of sales order
- copy order to a new sales order
Android minimum requirement
CLOUD VERSION GOIS PRO IS RELEASED AND AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY
Goods Order Inventory System (GOIS) is mobile application for individuals and small businesses to manage and track their Orders, Inventory, and Sales with lot of reporting capabilities.
You may track exactly how much inventory came in, how much is on hand and how much goes out. You can also manipulate the profit and loss based on inventory details.
GOIS is a standalone application running on SQLite database to store all data on device.
Goods Order Modules
2.Products Module and Category Management
Order Module offers the functionality to meet the needs of Individuals as well as small business owners. This gives you the capability to add items and their quantity one would like to order and email it to a shop or wholesaler.
An individual might want to list items willing to purchase and bring home end of the day and email it to their store, their store may ready all items during the day and individual pick-up while on way back to home. This saves a great amount of time to an individual.
A small business owner and shop always have the need to list of shortages in their inventory and place an order with their wholesalers. This module gives them the capability to list all shortages during the day and email it to their wholesaler for fulfillment.
Once they receive the inventory they have option to fulfill the order and create inventory right from the Order module. This saves them good amount time creating inventory from scratch.
User may further review complete history of order and fulfillment at a later date and perform search using reporting modules.
Product Module and Category Management
Product Module allows user to add and manage products in the system. Under more… section user may find category function. This function allows them to add, modify, delete and rename categories with in Goods Order. Category listing shows number of products linked with it.
User may add product under specific category, this groups all products and helps in search functions and reporting.
Future versions of Goods Order will allow user to customize information they want to capture about product from web interfaces. This will make this app very powerful and can literally be used for any industry.
We shipped default categories and products which user may change as per their need.
Inventory module allows user to manage inventories. User may add fulfill order from order module which creates inventory or user may add inventory from this module. User may define quantities of inventories available and track how many are left on sale.
Inventory module allows user to define purchase price and default sale price which are used in reporting to calculate profit and loss.
Sale module allows user to add Sale. There are two ways user may track sale:
1.Track Sale by Inventory (Track Sale by Inventory ON in settings)
2.Track Sale by Product (Track Sale by Inventory OFF in settings)
There is a flag in "Track Sale By Inventory" under "More -> Settings", if this flag is ON user will be prompted to specify actual inventory sold while adding a new sale. If this flag is OFF user may add the sale by specifying the product and they don’t need to select specific inventory.
This allows greater flexibility for different types of businesses.
Reporting module offers handful of reports to user to meeting their reporting need. In future versions of GOIS all report will be available on web as well.
Following reports are available to user:
1.Profit and Loss
Download the User Manual from http://goodsorderinventory.com/Help/UserManual/GOIS-Standalone-UserManual.pdf
• Scan product barcodes
• Create new products
• Edit product details and attributes
• Easy internet search of product details
• Take product photos with the phone
• Take photos with an external camera and upload via the phone
• Upload photos from a digital library or from the Internet
• Register in-store sales (Checkout)
• View and manage orders
• Manage shipping, scan shipping labels
Visit www.mventory.com for more info.
Try the app FREE for 45 days, after which you need to purchase subscription (starting $35/year or INR 1500/year)
Book Keeper Accounting is Tally™ compatible. Sync your company accounts with Tally™ by importing existing Tally™ Masters into Book Keeper, and exporting Masters and Transactions from Book Keeper to Tally™
Book Keeper supports online syncing of data across multiple devices via Dropbox
Unlimited features: Create unlimited accounts, inventory, companies, transactions. No limit!!
Inventory Management: Manage your entire inventory
No Internet connection required: Offline accounting app, manage accounts on the go
Stand-alone app: Maintain financial accounting books, no dependency on other software, no sign up required
No prior accounting know-how: Maintain accounting books with ease, no accounting/bookkeeping knowledge required
Online Sync: Sync your company data across multiple devices via Dropbox
It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Just enter your daily vouchers and let Book Keeper does all the double-entry accounting.
• Easy, real accounting
• Accountant approved
• Maintain individual ledgers/accounts
• Automatic computation of profit/loss
• Reconcile bank statements
• Create sales, purchase, receipts, payments, banking transactions (single-entry & double-entry mode)
• Generate invoices and mail them to customers
• Enter tax vouchers, view tax computation and file tax returns
• Keep track of paid/unpaid invoice, outstanding receivable/payable with aging analysis
• Generate sales order, issue purchase order
• Create individual inventory items with your own units of measure.
• Record purchase/sale/purchase return/sales return voucher entries of these items.
• Automatic valuation of closing inventory based on Average Cost (AVCO) Method.
• View various financial accounting reports (Trial Balance, P&L A/C, Trading A/C, Balance Sheet etc.) which are automatically generated
• View detailed reports of each inventory item
• View summary of all inventory item
Storage: For storing company backups and reports (in PDF, CSV, HTML format) on your SD card.
Network Communication: For interacting with our servers when you login with your email ID (with which you purchased the subscription).
Contact Information: For fetching contacts while creating an account.
Phone Status & Identity: For linking your email ID (with which you purchased the subscription) with your unique device ID.
Call/SMS Phone Number: For calling or sending SMS to customers/suppliers
* Android Phone, Galaxy Tab, Tablet compatible : Android 2.0~5.1(Lollipop) (4inch~10.1inch)
* Simply create invoices, estimates and purchase orders.
* You can print a receipt for the customer (mobile receipt printer)
* You can print out the invoice as a PDF. (preview/share/send email)
* You can change the form easily.(invoices, estimates and purchase orders)
* Accurate inventory management.
* Accounts receivable, accounts payable management.
* Options for setting the sales price. (Last Sales Price(By Customer),Retail,A,B,C,Discount)
* Banking, income / expense management. (My Credit cards, cash, bank account management)
* Supported bluetooth barcode scanner. (barcode scanner devices and camera scanners support)
* Product image and customer image support.
* Various reports (excel file/share/send email)
* Import data from Excel. / Export data to Excel.
* You can enter data in Excel on your computer. (Data import from Dropbox)
* ErpPro app is easy and fast.
* This lite version has limitations on the number of records you can create.
Receive purchase orders into stock, record batch numbers and delivery docket information.
( Requires subscription to ManuDyn™ - sign up for a 60 day free trial at http://www.manudyn.com )
ManuDyn feature list:
Customers and Vendors
•Multiple contacts and addresses.
•Attach multiple files to customers and vendors.
•Multiple lead times
•Unit of measure conversion
•Set re-order points and quantities
•Attach drawings and other files
•Multiple level bill of material
•Define processes and add operator instructions
•Use formulas to calculate estimated times
•Materials link to process for exact requirement date
•Import bill of materials from CAD drawings
•Multiple quantity break pricing
•Apply % mark-ups to labor and materials
•Detailed quote breakdown displaying all costs
•Email quote direct from entry screen and view details of each email sent.
Sales Order Management
•Verify proposed order dates are viable based on material availability and existing production
•Print job tickets to display required material and production details including attached drawings
•Real-time display of outstanding orders with current stage of production, due date, and estimated completion date
Real time data collection
•Record job progress and cost in real time
•Easy to use factory program designed for operators on the shop floor
•Collect real time data using a web browser, tablet, or smartphone
•Automatically prioritize jobs based on the customer due date
•Interactive machine loading profile shows loading and available capacity
•Update the schedule by clicking on any report
•Interactive Gantt chart for order book, work area, and individual job
•Adjust priorities for operators on the factory floor in real time
•Schedule holidays and non standard production days
•View detailed and summarised Job Cost and Gross Margin reports
•Compare estimated to actual material and labor costs
•Generate and send “Request for Quote” emails to multiple vendors
•Specify required material, quantity and due date plus additional comments
•Email purchase order direct from entry screen
•Issue materials directly to a job from order receipt
•Record batch numbers for traceability
•Be alerted to overdue orders
•Be alerted when you need to purchase or manufacture items
•Create orders from requirements taking into account existing stock and orders
•View material requirements based on when they are required for production
•Analyze history of item with stock audit trail
•Status Inquiry lets you drill into information from any screen
•Free report designing service
•Download data into a spreadsheet
•Print employee times or automatically transfer the time to the QuickBooks weekly timesheet
CHAM Stock allows you to inventory your items and associate them with categories and storage places.
Each item can be associated with one or more locations.
Products management is finely managed, CHAM Stock manages a quantity per location and alert threshold for each item.
The stock is updating by movements (input / Output) and orders (supplier orders / customer orders).
Manage easily your customers and suppliers.
Each movement or order can be viewed in PDF format.
Each order can be sent by email to the supplier or customer (depending on the order type).
The database can be backed up and restored on another device for example.
To improve this application, please feel free to contact me to share with me your experience, your comments, your suggestions, comments or bugs / problems: email@example.com
Hi resolution phones including Galaxy Note.
WaiTAB can be used as a client interface connects to a tcpip based Server called DiPOS Server.
DiPOS Server can be placed in a Lan in the same building connected to the wireless router,or
it can be placed anywhere with internet access and static IP address. It can sync real time with other WaiTABs
in the network,and share kitchen and receipt printers.
DiPOS Server is a Windows application program runing on XP or Win7 (Server machine) with MySql installed.
All data is stored in MySql.
An other Windows application DiPOS PRO is a POS terminal application (Client machine). DiPOS PRO has been used
long before Android was created. It is very rich in feature and runs on 15" up machines, makes it pefect to be
the manager console for monitoring the whole restaurant in a broad and easy way that tablets are not made to do
like menu editing,report generating,and especially inventory control which bumps many tablet only systems out of
the shelf right away.
WaiTAB can also be used as a stand alone POS and print kitchen orders or receipts to a ethernet printer.
this model still need a Cloud service to maintain the menu (Edit the menu from a PC which is also connected to the same
The above design is much like a hybrid system, to utilize the advantage of each OS.
We have been seeing self contained Android App is far less powerfull than a hybrid system.
Point of Sale FEATURES
★ Works offline and does not require Internet connection
★ No limits on number of customers, items or transactions
★ Supports multiple languages and VAT settings
★ Localized in more then 15 languages
★ Backup your database to Google Docs or Dropbox or Flash Drive
★ Track Employees and their performance
★ Sophisticated Inventory Management
★ Detailed Sales Reports
★ Manage your inventory using easy Stock Management tools
★ Track sales performance
★ Print receipts on attached receipt printer
★ Barcode and RFID Chip scanner support
★ Park your open orders on particular table
★ Split bills for each customer
★ Track inventory, supplies and ingredients
★ Print receipts
★ Print orders in kitchen
★ Accept reservations using group calendar
★ Charge per hour or per service or even bundle services together
★ Track performance of each employee including their sales and bookings
TICKETING and RESERVATIONS
★ Sell tickets for your events of any size
★ Assign reserved seats and assign proper price groups
★ Ideal for concerts, sport centers or outdoor events
MULTI-STORE SYSTEM - CLOUD
Optional Cloud Services - not required to run your POS
★ Get instant overview of all locations and their sales performance
★ Track individual employees, manage attendance
★ Seamlessly synchronize products across retail locations
★ Maintain centralized Stock and increase supply chain efficiency
★ Compare store sales and performance
POS Point of Sale Pokladna DotyKacka Kasse Blagajna кассовый касовий Kasir Kasa caixa registradora Cash Register fiskalna blagajna
Key features of SAP Inventory Manager for Android
• Perform physical and cycle counts quickly, and check availability of materials while on the job
• Accept and distribute incoming materials by PO
• Pre-pick materials based on work orders
• Track materials by number, work order, bin, location, and more
• Issue, return, or transfer goods electronically
• Speed receipt and back-order reporting to and from shipping/receiving
Note: To use SAP Inventory Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
TrueStock™ from HD Supply is an automated inventory management app, helping maintenance professionals keep supply rooms stocked and organized. TrueStock™ works from a secure cloud server so there is no software to install, and because it’s automated, you’ll have no more stock-outs or rush orders.
• Create inventory records with photos and UPC/barcodes
• Scan barcodes with built-in camera
• Auto-triggers orders when inventory reaches preset levels
• Works with multiple users and locations
• Search your inventory and place orders by scanning barcodes with mobile device
JumpTrack is the powerful proof-of-delivery app that makes it easy to track deliveries, improve the productivity of delivery fleets and reduce customer service costs. Customers simply sign with a fingertip. Signatures and delivery information are automatically uploaded to the JumpTech servers in the Cloud and then downloaded into your backend systems.
JumpTrack even helps you to get paid faster by making proof-of-delivery information available to your customers’ accounts payable departments. Now they know who received what and when.
Now with delivery & driver notes, driver photos, driver re-ordering of stops and all new administration portal!
**** Features ****
• Electronic signature capture to reduce customer service costs and get paid faster
• Track drivers with GPS and map current position as well as historical routes.
• Return tracking increases accuracy and accountability
• Powerful search allows customer service reps to look up proof-of-delivery info by invoice, customer, PO or route
• Tracks driver performance by monitoring when packages get delivered
• Mapping & turn-by-turn directions
• Works offline and auto syncs with successive deliveries
• Driver scanning of “license plate” barcodes for package reconciliation
• Delivery and driver notes for special instructions
• Drivers can take multiple photos of deliveries and returns
• Drivers can reorder stops and then sync back to the cloud
- Create orders
- Decrement inventory
- Track expense allocation
- Maintain lots & expiration dates
- Receive orders
- Cycle count (physical inventory)
- Process inventory returns
This means less time spent managing inventory and more time spent taking care of patients.
In summary, the ParConnect System - Mobile Companion App enables you to keep a watchful eye on inventory and track movement throughout your enterprise:
- Controlling expenses
- Standardizing process
- Eliminating waste
- While continuously adapting to your evolving supply chain and business model needs
This proprietary solution is an extension of Cardinal Health Supply Chain Services, created to support our “essential to care” customer value. This App must be used in conjunction with the ParConnect web-based software subscription available through Cardinal Health. In order to use this App you must:
1. Be an existing Cardinal Health customer using the ParConnect® System. For help contact 1-800-ECOMHLP (1-800-326-6457)
2. Subscribe to the ParConnect Mobile Companion App service (see sales support at firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Note: It is highly recommend to purchase the Bluetooth scanning accessory hardware (see sales support at email@example.com)
4. Obtain device provisioning assistance and setup instructions from our dedicated Implementation Support Team
The App itself is free; however, without being a paid subscriber of both the ParConnect Web Software and ParConnect Mobile Companion, users will not have access to any toolset functionality on their device.
To learn more about how this technology will improve your supply chain economics and processes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.326.6457
Karmak Deliver-It even helps you to get paid faster by making proof-of-delivery information available to your customers’ accounts payable departments. Now they know exactly who received what and when.
**** Features ****
• Integrates with the Karmak Business System to dispatch the parts delivery invoices to your delivery drivers
• Electronic signature capture to reduce customer service costs and help you get paid faster
• Return parts tracking increases accuracy and accountability
• Powerful search tool allows customer service reps to look up proof-of-delivery info by invoice, customer, P/O or route
• Tracks driver performance by recording when packages get delivered
• Works offline and auto syncs with successful deliveries
• Drivers can take photos and add notes of deliveries and returns
• Drivers can reorder stops and then sync back to the portal
• Mapping and turn-by-turn directions
• Track drivers with GPS and map current position as well as historical routes.
*Requires Karmak Deliver-It license available from Karmak, Inc. Please call 800-622-6311 or email email@example.com for information on available plans and pricing.