Currently available in English, Deutsche, Pусский, Français, Português and Español. Look out for the following languages coming soon: 正体字/繁体字, 简化字, 日本語, 한국어, Italiano, Polskie, Nederlandse, Türkçe, اللغة العربية.
Increase your squat, bench or deadlift by 10-30 lbs (5-15 kg) in just 3 weeks with Smolov Jr. and/or take on the 13-Week Smolov challenge to increase your lifts over 100 pounds/45 kilograms.
This app calculates your numbers based on your 1-RM entry and you're good to go. All daily and weekly numbers will auto-populate for ease of use.
Other features include:
• 2 routines to choose from: Smolov or Smolov Jr.
• Automatic user-defined rest time after each set
• Choose your unit of measure between pounds or kilograms.
• Easy Navigation. Simply swipe through the days or click through the weeks.
• View your 3-week program at a glance using Workout Overview.
• Never forget the set you're in by using the check-boxes that keeps track of your set and progress.
• Built-in stopwatch to keep track of your rest times.
PRO features include:
• Partial weight entry for metric users
• Custom rounding
• Plate calculator
• NO ADS
If you can endure the Smolov challenge, you can add over 100 pounds or 45 kilograms to your squat in just 13 weeks. Recommended for beginners that have trained for at least a year.
Smolov Jr is derived from the popular 13-week Smolov Squat Program developed by Sergey Smolov. Although used primarily for squats, it can and has been used for other big lifts such as the bench press, shoulder press and deadlift with significant increases in strength.
For more information on these routines, please visit:
Look out for the following routines from Go HAM in the near future:
• Go HAM - Starting Strength Calculator
• Go HAM - Madcow 5x5 Calculator
• Go HAM - Stronglifts 5x5 Calculator
• and more!