《 메뉴별 기능설명 》
1. 통합검색기능(검색어 입력방식)
▶ 인명/분야/출생년도/출신지역을 통합하여 내용검색
2. 인명검색기능(브라우징 검색방식)
3. 분야별검색기능(브라우징 검색방식)
4. 출생년도 검색기능(브라우징 검색방식)
▶ 출생년도검색-출생년 10년단위로 검색 –검색결과-상세검색
5. 출신지역검색기능(브라우징 검색방식)
▶ 친일인명사전 발간사 / 기념사 / 서문 수록
▶ 친일인명사전 수록기준 및 해설 수록
8. 확대 및 축소 아이콘
▶ 검색내용/ 발간사/ 수록기준에서 내용 검색 시 상단바의 확대 및 축소
▶ 아이콘을 이용하여 X 1.5 확대 및 축소가 가능
개발자 연락처 :
• A quick search multiple online & offline dictionaries at once
• Download free dictionaries such as StarDict-compatible dictionaries from the market and internet
• Quick Search Box
• Long-click to share search results: Send results to other apps
• Word jump: Click a word to go to search results for that word
• Word suggestion: See auto-completions for partially entered words.
• Search history
• Customize color of dictionary
• Voice recognition
• Supports ColorNote App: ColorNote dictionary integration
• Supports E-book Reader integration
Supported offline dictionaries:
• English Wordnet offline dictionary (included)
• English thesaurus offline dictionary (included)
• English <-> Japanese StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> Chinese StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> German StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> Spanish StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• Bible offline dictionary (stardict)
Supported online dictionary
• Wikipedia encyclopedia (included)
How to download StarDict dictionary from the internet.
• Download the file to your PC
• Copy compressed file (tar.bz2, *.tar.gz, *.zip) to sdcard /dictdata directory
• Dict - Menu - Direct Download - Enter URL
E-Book Readers integrated with ColorDict
• FBReader, Moon+ Reader, Cool Reader, ezPDF Reader
• Supports Dictionary API for third-party developers
Download dictionaries you want to the SD card the first time you launch the app and then perform simple or advance searches (with wild-cards), which come in handy when you're working on a crossword puzzle.
Definitions can also be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don't support this and some languages may not be available) and the application can be used with ebook readers.
There are more than 50 multi-lingual dictionaries to choose from, including English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Hebrew, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech as well as synonyms and anagrams databases.
Dictionaries are added and improved regularly (ask us if you want a particular one).
This version is ad supported but you may want to try the pro version which has no ads.
Note that user can pay an one-off fee to remove advertisements in this app.
Acknowledgment: This app includes the data of QDict files are used in conformance with the shareware license. The Text To Speech is from Google. We are not affiliated with these services.
★ Time Magazine ‘Top 10 Back-To-School App ★ Winner: CNET Top 100 Mobile App Award ★
★ Winner: Best App Ever for Books & Reference
* FULL English Dictionary and Thesaurus—over 2,000,000 definitions, synonyms & antonyms
* Offline access – no Internet connection needed for most content
* Daily content including Word of the Day, blog & slideshows
* FREE advanced Learner’s Dictionary provides additional context
* Audio pronunciations
* Idioms & phrases
* Word origin & history
* Voice search
* Favorite words
* Search history
* Spelling suggestions
* IPA and phonetic pronunciations
* Commonly looked-up words mapped to specific locations
* Medical, legal & financial content
* Abbreviations, acronyms & slang content
* Word of the Day home screen widget
* Compatible with tablet devices
Get the Premium Dictionary.com app to enjoy an ad-free experience with example sentences and more.
Tip: To turn Word of the Day notifications on or off, go to Settings > Notifications and toggle On or Off.
Database size is more than 32MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
# This version is dedicated for Korean-English users. More dictionaries in multiple languages can be downloaded within the app.
# User review:
"…If Lingoes is the best free dictionary on PC, this is the best on smartphone. ..."
# Top features:
- Fast & easy to look up words and view the meanings.
- Designed to look up multiple dictionaries at the same time with in multiple languages.
- Offline (Need internet for some advanced features)
- History, Bookmarks, Notes with Pictures & Pronunciation & Flashcards
- Ability to install more dictionaries from internet
- Ability to add notes to words to view and search later
- Excellent word suggestion feature helping you to fix mistyped words
- Ability to tap on a word to show its meaning in a popup window.
- Pronunciation for all words - supports downloading sound to use offline.
- Ability to activate/deactivate/reorder dictionaries (online, offline)
- Connects to a lot of online web dictionaries for extra references. (wiktionary, wikipedia,…)
- Automatically downloads picture when looking up words.
- Font size adjustable.
- And a lot more…
Dict Box is free to use with Ads.
이 사전은 한국어 학습자, 영어 학습자, 학생 그리고 번역가를 위한 완벽한 사전입니다...
이것은 직관력있는 사용자 인터페이스로 광범위한 데이터베이스를 가지고 있습니다.
만족스러운 사용감을 느낄 수 있습니다.
* Take all the Wikipedia knowledge with you even without an internet connection, with Android's ONLY app to offer downloadable offline databases in over 30 languages!
* Make reading Wikipedia fun with our random article function right from the first page of the app!
* Discover meaningful encyclopedia articles and learn more about your surroundings with Wiki Encyclopaedia Gold's "articles near me" feature
- Pre-set the languages you use the most as your "favourite languages", then easily switch language to read the same Wikipedia article in one of those languages!
- Switch and search between online or offline Wikipedia Encyclopedia, or online Wiktionary ® dictionary
* Wiktionary dictionary allows you to search for words in any language and will provide the translation to that word as well as the meaning! It is a perfect two-in-one dictionary and translator.
- Suggest/Autocomplete feature for faster searching
- Show/Hide Wikipedia editing tools for contributing to Wikimedia's project
- "Search on page"
- Day/Night mode settings (Black text on white background or white text on black background)
- Share articles directly from your Wiki app!
- Mobile/Desktop mode
- Set Text Size
- Save Wikipedia or Wiktionary dictionary article to phone's memory / Reading list
Supported Wikipedia languages include: English, Nederlands, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Italiano, Español, Русский, Polski, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, Winaray, Sinugboanong Binisaya, Português, 中文, Українська, Català, Norsk (Bokmål), Suomi, فارسی, Čeština, 한국어, Magyar, العربية, Română, Bahasa Melayu, Српски / Srpski, Minangkabau, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, Қазақша, Slovenčina, Esperanto, Dansk, Lietuvių, Euskara, Български, עברית, Hrvatski, Slovenščina, O‘zbek, Volapük, Eesti, हिन्दी, Galego, Nynorsk,
==If you are having trouble downloading the offline wiki encyclopaedia databases, please go to the left menu, DOWNLOAD WIKI, RECOVER PURCHASE. From here you will be able to recover your offline wiki automatically and re-start failed downloads. Any further problems, please email us! ===
Download Wiki Encyclopedia Gold, today and share the app with your friends to qualify for a free offline database!
• No internet connection required
• Korean To English
• English To Korean
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
☆Contents Features ★★★★★
-Includes maximum number of vocabularies, affluent example sentences and various reference vocabularies
-Provides a great variety of the newest words and current English and adds new meaning to existing words
-Contains idiomatic and living expressions with precise and up-to-date translation to Korean language.
-Provides many actual usages of words, especially variation of a sentence arose with particular grammatical class of word.
-Thesaurus entries with synonyms and antonyms provided for improvement of both vocabulary and skill for subtle distinction of nuance between words
-Provides users with diverse information needed for learning English
☆Application Features ★★★★★
-Preparing Updates including New features.
-More than 160 thousands of audio sound included(Both US and UK pronunciation)
-Great vocabulary group function
-Bookmarks & history list
-New Menu:explanatory notes
▶▶ The first in dictionary Apps! YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary containing Random House Webster’s College Dictionary
▶▶ The first in Google Play store! Through PLUS update, English-Korean-English dictionary and English-English dictionary are re-born as an App!
▶▶ The dictionary which is constantly growing! The dictionary providing the new features of dictionary App! YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary!
▶▶ The most revered, legendary free update, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary!
● Support vocabularies of RHWC English-English Dictionary for the first time in Korea
● Provide the largest number of headwords/vocabularies in Korea, and provide another 30,000 headwords in Korean-English Dictionary
(Including headwords and vocabularies, the total number of words was increased from 827,000 (460,000 English-Korean and 367,000 Korean-English) to 857,000)
● The dictionary which is installed 90% or more on mobile phones and electronic dictionaries in Korea, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Dictionary
● The best selling English-Korean-English dictionary, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Dictionary
● The dictionary which considers the customer first, so is being sold as the best, YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Dictionary
▣ Information about discontinuation of Twinword English Word Graph feature ▣
▪ This information is for the customers who are using [YBM ALL in ALL English-Korean-English Plus Dictionary].
▪ The "associated words feature" free service which is provided by the YBM dictionary through Internet connection, is now discontinued as business of Twinword is ended and the partnership is expired.
▪ Thank you for having used the "associated words feature".
▪ We will soon provide you with other services. Thank you.
- English-Korean Dictionary contains as many abbreviations, place names and person's names as possible. Many names of living persons are contained as well. To help learn live English, a lot of new words are added, and many samples, usage, synonyms and antonyms are contained for each word.
- Support vocabulary for study It contains 700 words for elementary school, 6,000 words for middle school, 3,000 words for high school level, and 32,000 words for TOEIC. So, you can study English words according to your level.
- Korean-English Dictionary contains, with priority given to original Korean words and words in Chinese characters that are widely used in our everyday life, archaic words, new words, words of foreign origin, technical words in each field as well as grammatical elements such as postpositional words, prefixes and suffixes, as headwords.
- English-English dictionary, the re-published Random House Webster's Dictionary, is a perfectly enhanced and revised American English dictionary. New words and recent changes of meanings can be found as well. It is a perfect dictionary for English learners who need accurate meanings and pronunciation.
- Random House English-English Dictionary
1. Support Random House English Dictionary
2. Provide the largest number of headwords/vocabularies in Korea
3. Support quick word search, idiom search, example search, searching English words by phonetic pronunciation as Korean
4. Provide native speakers' high-quality pronunciation of headwords
5. Feature to jump to all headwords
6. Support multiple wordbook feature
7. Flash card/quiz/history feature
* Customer inquiry
E-mail: email@example.com / Phone: 82-2-3473-8703
Dev·Sales: DaolSoft, Co., Ltd.
- Local English-Korean dictionary contains over 94,000 entries.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- You can add the word to your favorites and review it. long click the
favorites list item you can remove it from the favorites list.
Tenjin is fast, smart, accurate, simple to use, free, ad-free and will prove invaluable to learn Japanese and Kanji
Get help, tips, news for the Tenjin Japanese dictionary or our "read Japanese" app : http://www.facebook.com/japanese.toolkit
★ complete and accurate Japanese dictionary working offline (over 300000 entries)
★ Kanji dictionary with stroke order diagrams and powerful filter capabilities
★ multilingual meanings (English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and Dutch)
★ suggestions and fast search on a wide range of queries
★ exports to HTML and flashcards (through ankidroid and anki)
★ no need for a Japanese keyboard (automatic conversion between romaji, hiragana and katakana)
Available with a single purchase:
※ Japanese sentences annotated with English translations, grammar, Kanji meanings...
※ Search all data fields (meaning, reading, shape, JLPT, grade, frequency, stroke count...)
※ Japanese grammar with examples (Japanese vs English)
Tenjin works offline. A network connection is only needed when updating or for sending crash reports
Tenjin might not work on old phones with very low specs. In which case, please try JED - Japanese Dictionary
keywords : free offline dictionary Japanese , free offline dictionary Kanji , free offline Japanese grammar guide
If you are a student or someone else who wants to learn filipino, this is the best app for you.
Filipino is the national language of the Philippines, based primarily on Tagalog. It is centred around Manila.
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Google Translate link: http://translate.google.com
Free access to content.
건설에 대한 모든 단어를 이 어플 하나에 집어넣었습니다!!!
공종에 따라 시공능력평가액에 따라 업체 검색도 가능합니다!!
▶▶토목/건축에 관해 사전에서는 찾을 수 없었던 잡학적 지식을 모은 사전!!!◀◀
▶▶끊임없이 발전하는 잡학적 사전! 건설인들의 현장에서의 경쟁력을 높여드립니다!◀◀
▶▶건설인이 스마트폰에 꼭 넣어 다녀야하는 필수 어플이 되겠습니다!◀◀
▶▶종합건설업체와 전문업체에 대해 검색가능합니다!◀◀
▶▶홍보를 원하는 업체에 한하여 회사마크 및 상세정보 등을 추가하여 신규 및 추가 등록할수 있습니다!!◀◀
현장에서 뛰는 건설인들에게 실시간으로 도움을 줄 수 있도록 현장일본어!, 철근콘크리트용어!, 구조물 시공에 있어 사용되는 용어!, 건설에 있어 국제 공통으로 쓰이는 건설영어!, 기계장비에 대한 이해도를 높이는 용어사전! 등으로 꾸며놓았습니다.
현장의 용어에 대한 궁금증을 모두 해소해 드립니다.
▶▶현장일본어-관습같이 남아있는 일본용 건설용어에 대해 ㄱ~ㅎ까지 정리했습니다.◀◀
▶▶철근콘크리트용어-현장 타설에 있어 필요한 용어에 대해 ㄱ~ㅎ까지 정리했습니다.◀◀
▶▶구조/건설영어-구조물시공에 있어 필요한 용어와 건설영어 A~Z, 기호 등을 정리했습니다.◀◀
▶▶건설기계용어-건설에 있어 사용되는 기계에 대해 사용 용도에 따라 정리했습니다.◀◀
You can sit in
Goseutop right! Is seutapgo.
Stop and the client (phone) server (tablet) to play the game. Thus, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Motorola need zoom.
Quickly and easily via Bluetooth! Immerse yourself in a world of goseutop
매일 점심때마다 점심메뉴로 고민 많이 하셨죠?
이제는 고민그만으로 룰렛을 돌려보세요~~~!!
여러가지 메뉴를 선택한 다음 터치만으로 룰렛을 돌릴수 있습니다.
뿐만 아니라 점심메뉴 말고도 직접 추가할수도 있습니다!
디저트류, 커피류, 고기류, 초밥류 등
입맛에 맞게 골라보세요!
사람을 골라서 점심쏘기를 해보는건 어떨까요?
이 모든게 다 가능합니다. ^^
- v1.4 추가사항
회원가입을 통해서 함께하는 고민그만을 사용 가능합니다 ^^
- v1.31 추가사항
함께하는 고민그만에서 검색과 게시물 수정이 가능해졌습니다.
- v1.1 추가사항
함께하는 고민그만이 열렸습니다 ^^
이제 다른사람들과 고민을 나누고 댓글을 달아주세요!