Why not listen to this convenient, easy-to-use audio service about the historical and cultural resources of Jung-gu, which can be accessed easily through the Myeong-dong Smart Tour App.
It includes 100 selected items of storytelling content about the representative tourist attractions of the Jung-gu district. The electronic beacons installed around the district provide visitors with stories about the local history and culture.
You will find the GPS-based service and SNS content-sharing services very easy and convenient to use.
◎ Major service menu
- Story - the top 100: Audio guide on storytelling contents about Jeong-dong Modern History Road, Myeong-dong Street, Namsan Road, Jangchungdan Patriots’ Street, and Dongdaemun Fashion Culture Street, etc.
- Historical and cultural resources such as photo galleries, the latest hot places, etc.
- Information on nearby tourist attractions including restaurants, accommodation, shopping malls, and public Wi-Fi zones.
- My menu: Stories left by tourists, footprints, book mark service.
- Settings: Provision of service designation (e.g. location-related service, Bluetooth, expected time of arrival of public transportation, content/image download) and language designation functions.
◎ Available in various languages: Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese (Simplified / Traditional)
◎ Information on service use
- If you have consented to receive Bluetooth and GPS-based information through your smart phone, you can use GPS-based expected time of arrival of public transportation.
- You can reduce the data fee associated with the use of the audio guide by downloading audio, image, theme and map content files in a Wi-Fi environment in advance.
※ Connection to 3G/LTE may require the payment of an additional charge, depending on the policy of your communications company.
◎ The formal service will start in April 2016 after a trial run ending in March 2016.
◎ For inquiries about use, please visit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) Junggu Office. All Rights Reserved.