Please concern yourself ! Protect your eyes.
How to know the total time of phone screen on?
This application can help you record your phone usage time.
Each application usage time also will be recorded.
You can use the calendar mode to view the total time you use every day.
Start to download it right now? Let you know more about your phone usage situation.
Do you wonder which app has the largest data consumption, do you want to know who is the top contact you call most, or you need to understand how much did you spend in the current billing period, which countries you call from most or at what times of the day you are most active on your phone? CallinspectorMobile, as one of only a handful of applications on the market, is not focused solely on data usage monitoring but also provides detailed Call statistics and SMS counter. Measure, understand, and react:
★ Data - 3G, 4G, LTE, GPRS, Wifi, Wlan traffic data counters spilt per app with tones of detail to track your mobile data usage
★ SMS counter, MMS counter
★ Call statistics with information on who your top contacts are and how you interact with them
★ Roaming calls & data counters with details about countries where you spent the most
★ Customizable Widget for your home screen and status bar
★ Billing, Day, Week, Month, Year periods, allowing you to monitor your spending trends across different time periods
★ Set-up Billing cycle and monitor data use, call statistics with information about remaining units as well as already spent units
★ CallinspectorMobile Data Usage | Phone Usage supports hundreds of operators around the world, including Vodafone, China Mobile, Telefonica, O2, Orange, Telenor, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Bell, Rogers, Turkcell, Movistar, Three (3), Telus, Claro, Optus and Vigrin
★ Brand new simple & easy to use, intuitive interface, beautiful insights & reports into how you interact with the world around you.
★ Excluded & hidden number lists, for more accurate information
The app helps you know yourself and your contacts a lot better, analyze your mobile habits, data consumption and call statistics, delivering beautiful analytics directly to your Android device for free, no advertisements to bother you.
Download now – and save money on your mobile bill instantly! Never again be surprised by roaming data charges and your mobile bill.
Comment on permissions:
All your data remains in your device & is NOT shared with anyone except you. Full privacy is guaranteed!
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
App to monitor your Internet ( 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS/Wifi ), Phone calls ( Incoming/outgoing ) & Call History reports.
Worried about phone usage? Want to know total time spend on phone calls? Who is your frequent caller?
Surprised by huge phone bill generated at end of the month?
Try Phone Usage Monitor, a complete offline phone call and Internet usage monitor tool.
Key features of ' Phone Usage Monitor ' -
- Track your phone usage real time to avoid extra charges on your bill
- View your Wifi and Internet Usage
- Track historical data to understand your calling patterns
- Detail reports as per your billing cycle
- Intuitive reports available at single click
- Generate Customized Reports
- Share and print your report
- No Internet connection required
- Progress bar on top ( marked in green/ yellow/ red color ) displays current data/phone usage
Once downloaded, the device doesn't need Internet connection for displaying reports. We guarantee that, with this app you can save tons of money. This app actually shows periodical usage of your mobile, which helps you, your family & friends everyday.
Data Usage monitors cellular (3G/4G/LTE/Edge/GPRS) and Wi-Fi data usage real time from your device.
Set data quota and billing cycle information and let Data Usage worry about making sure you don’t pay for overages again.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
* Counts your Mobile (4G / 3G / Edge / GPRS) & WiFi usage and displays it as graph, text, and table.
* Shows your current usage status as a notification icon (green/orange/red) in the status bar.
* Plan & day usage history with CSV export/import.
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes). Mobile network disable/enable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Real Time traffic graphs (Mobile and WiFi)
Translated in over 20 languages.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card!
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide.
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
This App Usage Tracker app tracks what all apps are getting used on the device, and depicts the same in a graphical format. The usage stats can be exported out as well.
Note: This app starts tracking only when it is first launched after install / upgrade. Also, this app doesn't ask for INTERNET permission, so it cannot upload any usage data automatically without your consent.
- Get to know what all apps that are not used and can be removed to save space.
- Monitor regularly which apps are used often.
- Usage detail can be exported and/or saved on the device. - The exported details can be sent through installed e-mail service as attachment(Needs an SD Card/Storage).
- Daily notifications with the most used app.
- Disable tracking for certain apps.
- App tracking stops when the phone is locked.
- The usage data can be exported in the form of csv file, which could be sent through mail.
- Older usage data get cleaned up regularly if configured.
- Consumes very less battery.
- Very light weight tracking mechanism.
How to use the app:
- As soon as the app is launched for the first time, the app usage tracking begins.
- For the first launch of the app, the usage report will be empty.
- On the main page, the usage duration can be selected, after which app usage info would be shown.
- Tap on a particular app name in the list, will open up a time-series graph depicting the usage pattern.
- Long press on the app name would show a popup menu using which the app can be launched or uninstalled.
- The circular button on top, can be used for refreshing the usage for selected duration.
- The Usage Tracking can be enabled or disabled.
- The duration of retention for tracking data would be used to clean up older usage data.
- The accuracy of the tracking can also be controlled. There is a tradeoff here. If fine grain accuracy is required it would eat up more CPU and battery. Other levels would be little bit less accurate but would be fair on CPU and battery.
- The default e-mail id on which the mail needs to be sent can also be configured.
- The daily notification is enabled by default. This would trigger a notification automatically at 9 PM with the most used app of the day.
- By default, uninstalled apps would not be shown in the usage report.
Not supported yet:
1. Multi-user support.
2. Multi-window tracking.
3. Facebook chat head tracking.
Procedure to export usage through e-mail:
1. Providing e-mail id in "Email id for export" setting is optional. If provided then the e-mail id would be pre-populated when sending app usage through e-mail.
2. Select the tracking duration on the main page for which usage report need to be generated and send.
3. Click on "Mail" button on top action bar. This will trigger a window listing down all the apps on the device using which the usage can be exported/send/updated.
4. Select the appropriate app to export. If it is an email provider, then the e-mail id provided in Step 1 would be pre-populated. If not, provide the e-mail id on which the e-mail need to be sent.
This app is not endorsed or certified by Facebook. All Facebook(TM) logos and trademarks displayed on this app are property of Facebook.
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com/trials/UsageTimelinesPro-release.apk
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at email@example.com
For an add-free version see "Usage Timelines Pro" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.als.usagetimelines.pro)
---- Features ------------
✓ Extended cpu load history as notification in the notification bar (like xload/windows task manager)
✓ Process listing
✓ Cpu and memory usage of processes (similar to "top" or windows task manager)
✓ Processes can be terminated and uninstalled
✓ Works without rooting
✓ Very low power usage
✓ Supports English and German
---- Power Consumption ------------
Some remarks about power consumption and performance (percent values are for an HTC Desire).
Set your update intervals as high as acceptable for you. Power consumption should be fine then.
Shorter update intervals lead to higher power consumption since the values are updated more often.
You may also use it just when you experience problems and turn off the notification otherwise.
✓ Usage Timelines has been highly optimized (e.g. the history notification uses 0%-1% of the cpu power with an update interval of 2 seconds if the screen is on).
✓ If everything is fine, Usage Timelines should be the app in the app list that uses most cpu since all other apps should be paused by android. That's normal and expected behavior.
✓ Displaying the process list needs some additional power, especially if you are working with the app (e.g. scrolling). Without scrolling etc. thisis about 1-2% for an 5 seconds update interval. If the process list is not shown (e.g. while you are using another app), the process list does not use any cpu power.
✓ If the screen is off, only the values for the notification history are acquired to be able to properly update the usage history as soon as the screen is switched on again. Neither the notification history nor the process list are updated if the screen is off since you could not see the update anyway, saving cpu power and lowering power consumption.
✓ The ad library uses some cpu power (1-2% for non-animated admob ads, slightly more for animated adsense ads). You can get rid of this by using the pro version.
Frequency: the newest and best-looking way to see what apps you use, how much you use them, and when you use them. See what apps you never use and uninstall them right from the app!
Frequency features the following:
✓ Holo Card UI design
✓ View all apps you have used in the timeframe, or all apps you have installed in the timeframe
✓ Show the amount of time you have used your apps Today, Last Week, Last Month, Last 3 Months, or All Time
✓ No-Show list for app usage that you don't want to show
Frequency Pro also includes:
✓ The background app-tracking process can start at boot instead of needing to start the app once your phone first boots up
✓ Change the app-tracking accuracy. By default, Frequency tracks your app usage every 30 seconds, but this can be raised or lowered. The more accurate you set the app usage accuracy, the more battery consumption the app uses
★Frequency Pro has peaked at:★
• All apps → #37 in Top New Paid Apps
• Tools category → #2 in Top New Paid Apps
• Tools category → #16 in Top New Free Apps (Free version)
NOTE: This app doesn't currently work properly in Android L, due to its change in API. We're currently fixing this.
Some carriers provide "unlimited" data but will reduce your data rate when you reach a certain usage each month. With this app, you can keep track of your usage and avoid overage charges or reduced data rates.
No internet permissions are required, so you can be sure your private data is safe. The permission to read the contact list is required so that the app can check your phone logs to determine how many minutes you have used (Android requires permission to view contacts to read the phone logs at all).
This app cannot look at your historical data usage, so keep in mind that for the first month, the data usage indicated by the app will not reflect the full month's usage.
Please post your comments and suggestions, as I hope to make improvements based on user feedback.
Simply plug in your monthly allowances and your contract billing date and Simple Usage Monitor will do the rest.
The homescreen widget provides you with an instantly updated overview, allowing you to easily see your usage without even opening an app.
It only takes a minute to set up, and then Simple Usage Monitor has what it needs to keep you permanently in control of your phone bills.
This lightweight app keeps you in control of your bill in a fast, efficient manner, and although it's such a small install its packed full of useful information.
Even more useful stats are available by unlocking Simple Usage Monitor Pro from inside the app as a one-off purchase. Upgrading will grant you the following extra features, for life, across all devices linked with your account:
- Notifications when going over your allowance
- Exclude numbers from counts
- Dark widget theme
- View minutes and messages by contact
- Daily Budgets
- Today's, Last Month's and Projected usage cards
My Data Manager,
-- Samsung users --
Before upgrading to the Pro version, please test that the app works correctly for you. I have received a few bug reports from Samsung users saying that the app does strange things (such as counting messages twice/not updating/data incorrect). It seems that in some cases Touchwiz does not play nicely with the app! I am working on fixing this.
Problems? Bugs? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org rather than leaving a negative review, and I'll do my best to fix it as soon as possible.
Likewise if you think my app is great, let me know! The more feedback I receive, the more I can improve this and any of my future projects.
OS Monitor is a tool for monitoring your Android system.
It offers the following information.
- Processes - monitor all processes.
- Connections - display every network connection.
- Misc - monitor battery, processors, network interfaces and file system.
- Messages - search dmesg or logcat in real-time.
> Polish - Thanks to Jarek Mazur
> Hebrew - Thanks to Zamarin Arthur
> Italian - Thanks to Gabriele Zappi
> German Language Files - Benko111@XDA
> Russian Language Files - equeim
Notice: if you are older device like Android 1.5~2.2, you are still able to download old version from https://code.google.com/p/android-os-monitor/downloads/list or search "OS Monitor (Legacy)" on Google Play.
OS Monitor still is a open source project, if you would like to support, please purchase "Donate to OS Monitor" app.
% Thanks everyone who help to send crash report!!
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
- View firmware's details, and redirect to the SamMobile.com website for the download link.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data). This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Decoder': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- Supports ALL Samsung models (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device Usage Counter'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ MISC INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
- Mobile Operator Name / Mobile Network Code
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
Please be noted that S Pen Detach Counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Now users can choose to use this ad-supported version or a donated (Plus) version.
For those who have donated to me, you can still update this app without ads.
But if you uninstall it and re-install again, you can not enter the donation key anymore.
In that case you can purchase the Plus version, then tell me your Order number so I can do the refund for you.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
★★★★★ "As useful as it is beautiful"
★★★★★ "Can potentially help you tier down to a lower data plan rate"
★★★★★ "Most popular app of its class in AppStore"
* Firewall to control usage on an app-by-app basis (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Redesigned UI (Sleek new design)
* Usage per app statistics
* Usage per day statistics
* Floating window display (shows Plan usage % and current download speed in a convenient and discreet overlay on your home screen)
* Speed test (to check your current download and upload potential
* Advanced data usage prediction to help you stay on track with plan
* 2 widget styles
√ Tracking: edit your settings to provide early alerts when usage reaches a preset limit.
√ Simple setup: Edit and customize your profile in seconds: Set your monthly data limit, billing cycle days . That's it!
Data Usage Defender works flawlessly on the majority of Android phone models (more than 400 devices) but with all the Android stock and custom ROMs and all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) plus all sorts of installed application combinations it is difficult to ensure a perfect user experience. Please be understanding and positive if you find bugs or experience difficulties. Give us feedback and we will fix the problem to the best of our abilities. Thank you for your support and we look forward to your continual satisfaction with our product, Data Usage Defender.
If you find any bugs within the app or have any suggestions please send us an email detailing the problem. Leaving 1 star on the Android Market does little to help in fixing the bug and is not as effective as sending a direct email to us at email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours. Please support us as we work hard to produce top-quality apps.
To search Data Usage Defender, you may try with Key Words: Data Usage ,data plan, traffic, package, network, 3G, LTE, 4G, GPRS, WiFi, EDGE, data, speed, carrier, China Mobile, China Unicom, network package, speed test, save billing, download, battery, DataUsage, watchdog, firewall, watchdog
The most complete tool to monitor your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
► Use in-app purchase to remove ads or enable automatic history markers.
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
★ Monitor phone calls, SMS, and data use
★ Graphical statistics and widgets
MEASURE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION SPEED
★ Measure your actual mobile internet speed
★ Compare operator internet speeds and find fastest operator in your location
GET STATISTICS OF YOUR PHONE USAGE
★ Which apps use most mobile data
★ Who you call and text most
SET USE LIMITS AND ALERTS
★ Set daily, weekly, monthly phone usage limits for calls, text, data
★ Set alerts when use limits are exceeded
JoikuSpeed is scientifically developed app with highly accurate and reliable speed measurement technology and large global network operator speed comparison database.
Using JoikuSpeed is easy:
★ Click Measure Speed and get your actual mobile internet speed. You will also get local operator speed comparison to find fastest operator in your location and to compare your operator speed performance with others.
★ You can also compare device model speeds, download and upload speeds, top vs average operator speeds in area, analyze your network quality and 3G or 4G signal strength, and turn on smart speed monitoring in the phone background that gives you network speed performance information at different places and times.
JoikuSpeed uses scientifically developed speed measurement technology designed by research team in Aalto University of Finland, also known as Netradar. Netradar hosts speed measurement servers worldwide. You can also look up 3G and 4G user speeds by area on a Netradar speed map with your web browser at http://www.netradar.org
★★★ JoikuSpeed uses mobile data for speed measurement. Joiku recommends the app use only with unlimited mobile data plan.
★★★ Please make sure your phone GPS (location services) is turned on to get the accurate speed comparison in your own location.
Joiku is a partner of Aalto University:
Professor Jukka Manner, Aalto University: "Partnership with Joiku is truly great. We have worked very hard for years on our Netradar technology platform, to make mobile network and device measurements accurate and scalable. Together with Joiku we can bring unique new data and services to consumers, and even the industry at large".