Minesweeper is a single-player puzzle video game. The objective of the game is to clear a rectangular board containing hidden "mines" or bombs without detonating any of them, with help from clues about the number of neighboring mines in each field.
The game is played in two modes: mine mode, where you can click to open tiles, and flag mode where you can flag tiles.
• Beginner 9x9 with 10 mines
• Intermediate 16x16 with 40 mines
• Expert 16x30 with 99 mines
• Multi-touch zoom
• Game pause during a phone call
• Offline high score
• Enable/ disable full screen mode
• Autosave function (you can interrupt the game anytime and continue later)
• Flag tiles with long click
• Switch between mine mode and flag mode with volume button