ARMv7 devices with NEON FPU support, running Android Gingerbread (2.3.3 - 2.3.7), Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3, 4.0.4), Jelly Bean (4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x), KitKat (4.4.x) or Lollipop (5.0.x).
Please note that Android 3.x (Honeycomb) is NOT supported.
* Your address book always up to date. Update your info in your profile and Fliizt will automatically update your info in your contacts address book.
* Different privacy settings for every field you want to share (mobile number, home number, mail, work mail, etc)
* Search contacts by name.
* Call, email and message from the app.
multi-lingual messaging app. jusChat allows users to Chat with their friends
and family in many language scripts and translate messages to a language of
Current features include:
Schedule a message to be sent to your contacts/groups based on date and time
Transliteration in 22 language scripts which includes 12 Indian languages.
Translation in 62 languages which includes 7 Indian languages.
Create Groups & Chat with up to 100 contacts in one group
Attach existing Photos, Videos from Gallery
Click a Photo, record video and record audio to be sent as attachment
Push to talk option to send voice message on the go
Add text description to all your attachments
Copy, Paste and Forward messages to multiple of your contacts at a time
Delete selected messages or delete all messages of a Chat page.
Block Contacts, whom you don't want to chat with
Backup and Restore of Chat data
Tell a Friend - invite your friends to jusChat
View your contact's details on the Contact Info page - on clicking the
contact name from the Chat page
View group details on Group Info page - on clicking the group name from the
group chat page
Edit/update the group that you had created
Change your Profile, Account settings from the Settings Option in main menu
Buy Translation Packs from the Settings Option in main menu
BluFish™ service has a concept of accounts and networks.
A network is formed by an organization. An organization can form its network on BluFish™ which includes their employees, clients, vendors, consultants, prospective clients, etc. All these users can be invited to join the organizational network. Organizations can choose how users can join their Network – By Invitation Only (Invite a user to join the Network) OR allow any user to join the network. Each user who is part of the organizational network will have access to connect to all other users of the network, collaborate through discussions, and receive and respond to targeted communications from the organization.
Each user is defined by the email id, one uses for creating an account on BluFish™ service. For e.g. if a user creates an account on the BluFish™ service with a work email id and gets connected to his professional networks - it is advisable that the user, uses one’s personal email id to create another account and get connected to friends & family and to his personal networks. Every user can create multiple accounts and be connected to multiple organizational networks within each account.
The key features of blufish™ are :
- One - many communication
- Empower a select set of executives to make important announcements in their domain on behalf of the
- Streamline your communications by selecting target audience for the relevant domain
- Keep internal and external connects like employees, clients, vendors informed about important development at
company level or department level
- Jazz up the announcements with emoticons and by sharing audio, video, photos and web links in messages
from the leadership
- Share relevant documents through announcements to make it feature rich
- Click a Photo, record video and record audio to be sent as attachment in your announcements
- Push to talk option to send voice message on the go
- Get a feel of the audience sentiment based on the likes and comments to your announcements
- Have one-to-one real time, private chat conversations and group chats with up to 100 contacts
- Ensure effectiveness by scheduling messages to be delivered across selected contacts at a pre-defined date
- Liven up your chat with emoticons and by sharing audio, video, photos, text files and web links across your
- Copy, Paste and Forward messages to multiple of your contacts at a time
- Delete selected messages or delete all messages of a Chat page.
- Block Contacts, whom you don’t want to chat with
- Search and connect to chat with your colleagues/ friends from an organizational network or from the public
- Edit/update the group that you have created
- Change your Profile, Account settings from Account tab
- Initiate discussions threads with your connects around topics like event preparation, technical discussions,
problem solving, etc
- Add members/ groups to the discussion
- Share relevant documents, photos, videos & audio, to make discussions precise and fruitful
- Work jointly on documents/ media and share with the team in real-time
- Archive a discussion once goal is achieved to remove it from active list
Accounts & Networks
- Users can create multiple accounts to keep their personal and professional networks segregated – useful
especially if there is a possibility of change of your work email id
- Users can be connected to multiple networks on one account
- Switch seamlessly between accounts
- Switch seamlessly between networks