- Low Battery Warning Sound
- Low Battery Vibrate
- Remaining Notification
- Uses Existing System Msgs
- Does Not Drain Battery
- Works When Phone is Asleep
- Starts After Reboot
✓. Alarm when battery is full, low and overcharge.
✓. Theft alarm when device is unplugged from charger before fully charge.
✓. Send SMS to notify when battery is full, low or theft and you are away from your device.
✓. Easy customizations for full battery ringtone, low battery alarm ring tone and for theft alarm plus full, low battery level settings, easy volume level settings and much more.
✓. Notification percentage icon facility with updated battery level.
High Battery - When battery reaches above a certain level. Allows to set different settings for both screen off/on condition.
Low Battery - When battery falls to a certain level. Smart predicting algorithm to minimize battery usage just to find if battery is low enough.
Charge Safety - When charging cable is unplugged [Theft Alarm].
** NOTE : If you use app-killers, please add Skana battery alerts as an exception for smooth functioning **
The core of Skana battery alert app is based on a new UI/UX scheme called D-Follow. It aims to make each part of the app highly responsive according to user behavior.
With D-Follow, the app literally shows you its current settings for each alert in English sentences. You read through it, click on the part you don't like, change it (in-place) and you're done. The rest of the UI will vary accordingly. You don't need to visit multiple screens to change different settings ! (or to figure out what the app will actually do !).
Some features inspired by D-Follow design scheme are :
HOME SCREEN :
* Toggle each alert On/Off with one click.
* In-depth setting for each alert shown elegantly using minimal icons.
* One click to expand the interface to show what that alert will do in English sentence, right from the home screen.
* Fluid touch based expanding interface.
* Each customisable settings option is shown using elegant cards which combine to read what that alert will do.
* Just click the card you want to change and it will neatly expand to show you other options for that settings.
* Changing certain cards will change the content of other cards and may even add more cards to allow more depth in customization
* Click on icons next to each card to cycle through each setting for that card and still experience fluent UI changes.
* One click enable/disable option.
* Long-press heading bars to set settings to default.
OTHER FEATURES :
* Epic level of customization, highest in its segment !
* Smart algorithm for finding appropriate time to launch low battery alarm (saves battery)
* Set highly customisable repeating alarms to suit various usage conditions (continuous alert for theft alarm)
* Choose different high battery alert for when the screen is on and when it is off
* Toggle alerts On/Off with one click
* Hassle free setup, don't need to open app regularly (e.g. battery full? just unplug and rest will be taken care of)
* Alarm types : play sound / vibrate / play sound and vibrate
* Choose to show a full screen alert or just a notification
* Choose alert sounds from 15+ built-in app sounds
* Ability to close alerts by pressing the power button
* Choice of two color schemes (Dark or Light)
* Ability to stop further repeats of alerts right from the notification (or from the splash screen)
* Not only a full battery alarm. you can choose your own level
* Easily accessible theft alarm
Contact us at : email@example.com , we'd love to hear from you !
This is the free version of the Skana Battery Alerts Plus app. Here's what you are missing out :
* Profile Manager - Create multiple profiles (up to 10) for each alarm, give it a color and a name. Profile color is visible on home screen.
* Password Manager - Secure 'Charge Safety' alert with password (choose to stop on either replug or until correct password entered)
* Sounds from Phone memory - Choose alert sounds from phone memory or from 15+ built-in app sounds
* No Ads
* Priority customer support
You can get the plus version of the app at:
* Due to predictive algorithm of low battery alert unlike full battery alarm, the actual alert might be 1-2 levels off by the level selected by the user. This is a trade-off for low battery usage.
* Charge Safety alert is just a preliminary alarm that triggers on power cut to the phone and should not be treated as a foot-proof anti-theft function.
★ Widget Support
★ Alerts for low and high battery level as desired
★ Battery level (percentage) in Status Bar for Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and above
★ Progress Bar in Notification for Android 4.0 (ICS) and above
★ Option for Auto Start after phone reboot
★ Hindi and Russian language support
It will also help you to save your phone from over charging and switching off due to low battery. You can configure alerts for low as well as high battery level as desired. You can set the low battery level from 10% to 50% and the high battery level from 60% to 100% i.e. full. You can also select the ringtone for your alert. Alert sound depends on your media volume.
You can mute or un-mute alerts anytime. Notification tells you whether alerts are ON (un-muted) or OFF (muted).
If your battery is low and you put your phone for charging alerts will be paused. You will get alerts even if your phone screen is off but after every five minutes depending on your low battery level setting.
Note: This application itself won’t consume your phone battery much :-)
Your Feedback/Comments/Suggestions are welcome to improve the application.
(1) Tell me what time is it now
☆ You can easily check the current time without watching your mobile device.
▷ While listening to music, watching movies or playing games, you may wonder what time is it now. At that time, just shake the device, then princess clock will tell you the current time using TTS (Text to speech).
To activate this function, you can also use other options like turning screen on/off, etc.
(2) Morning wake-up alarm
☆ Wake-up time for weekdays and weekends can be set separated
☆ The volume of wake-up alarm can be increased automatically from the lowest to the highest level. This function makes you wake up without the shock of loud alarm.
☆ You can set internal ringtone sound or your music files(like MP3 or OGG) as alarm sound.
☆ If you want more sleep, just use ‘Count-down Snooze’ function. At First, You can choose 10 or 5 minutes for snooze. Next, you can choose 5 or 3 minutes for snooze. At Last, you can choose 3 or 1 minute for snooze. There is no more snooze after that.
☆ If you want to check your luck every day, you can use ‘Level of difficulties of alarm’. This function gives you 9 or 16 or 20 buttons. You should select ONE correct button to stop alarm, other buttons are fake buttons.
(3) Hourly chime (on time alarm) and Interval (15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, and more) alarm
☆ You can choose various voices or sounds for hourly chime.
☆ You can change the time and sound for each interval alarm.
(4) Scheduled alarms with voices
☆ The princess will tell you the schedule with cute voices. You can change the time of each schedule.
▷You get up so early! / Aren’t you hungry? / Rest a little now! / You have an appointment. / It’s time to go academy. / What are you doing at night? / You have to go to sleep right now.
(5) Battery full warning alarm
☆ If your device has full charged, the princess will tell you “Battery is fully charged!”
(6) battery low warning alarm
☆ If your device needs to be charged, the princess will tell you “Battery is needed charging”. The level of low battery can be changed as you want.
(7) Auto airplane mode (below Jelly Bean)
☆ If you set the time for entering into airplane mode and exiting from airplane mode, the auto airplane mode function will be activated. While your device is in the airplane mode, the incoming call and all messages are not sent to you but you can save the battery power. You can use auto airplane mode during your sleep time.
(8) Scheduled alarms can be displayed on the notification bar or lock screen.
☆ You can check your pending alarms easily on notification bar or lock screen.
(9) Hidden Easter eggs
☆ Do you like treasure hunt? Please find 4 Easter eggs and let me know.
Finally, a solution to the annoying BLEEP you hear when the battery gets low or critical or full.
Are you fed up with this loud notification sound when your battery is getting low?
Are you tired of being waken up in the middle of the night by this sound?
SilentBattery will help you with that.
- mutes the low-level warning sound
- mutes the critical-level warning sound
- mutes the full charge notification sound
You can configure all that in the application settings.
** No "root" needed: it works in any device. You do not need to "root" your phone to use this application. This app will works even with non-rooted phones! **
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
Take this chance to get the Battery charger booster for your device and start increasing your battery life now!
✔ The best tips on saving your device's battery life!
✔ Easy to use interface for quick access!
✔ No internet required so you can use this app on the go!
WhyFi is a simple WIFI and Bluetooth manager that aims quietly manage your phone’s battery sucking resources.
At home or on the go, we need our mobile devices to last as long as possible. One way to achieve this is to disable that battery sucking WIFI! When you are away from WIFI, your device is always scanning to see if any networks are in range, serving no purpose but to waste precious energy.
Turning your WIFI off helps, but only if you remember to turn it back on when you return home. If not, you can waste your DATA plan, and it is more energy efficient to use WIFI than 4g/3g.
WhyFi solves all of these problems and more!
-Never manually toggle WIFI again! It all happens automatically
-Save your DATA PLAN by never forgetting to turn on WIFI when you get home!
-When your device goes to sleep, WhyFi automatically disables WIFI to lengthen the battery life by DAYS! (Particularly useful on tablets!)
-Turn off Bluetooth when there’s no active connection!
Plus many more. WhyFi is dead simple. Simply install it, adjust settings if you wish, then never worry about your WIFI again.
The Free version is ad supported. To remove ads, please purchase the WhyFi? Donate version at: http://goo.gl/4IZ5d