Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Current, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Configurable colors.
- Configurable trigger levels
- 24 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
This is NOT your ordinary battery meter widget! This displays a Carbon NOS Gauge that rises and falls based on your battery level! Click on the NOS Gauge for a live battery status page showing battery health and activity! See what is draining your battery from the usage page!
It is a widget not an app. You can add this widget on your home screen using two methods:
Method1:- Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Battery Meter Widget
Method2:- Long tap on an empty space of home screen -> Widgets -> Battery Meter Widget
Method3 (Honeycomb and above):- Go to All Apps, switch to Widget tab and drag battery meter widget to your desired homescreen.
Clicking on the Battery Meter Widget will show you the Battery Usage.
If you like our widget, then you can help us in development by contributing through our donate app (Battery Widget Plus), which comes with 4 themes and more customization.
- If you have task killer or app killer then please add battery meter widget to ignore-list otherwise battery status in the widget will not update.
Porsche, Ferrari and Lamborghini similar skins included.
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Battery Dash.
Please feel free to leave a feedback, request changes etc.
Click on widget to change settings.
Provides warning notifications at user-configurable thresholds.
This widget will not drain your battery. It is implemented as a listener, and does not poll the system for battery status, so it uses almost no cpu time. Instead, the system notifies the widget when there is a change to the battery status. If you want to see which applications are using battery power, go to your phone Settings | Battery Manager | Usage Statistics for a list.
Please note - this is a widget, not an application. Long press on home screen to install.
* It's well suited to Samsung Galaxy series
* Big and beautiful battery indicator on the status bar
* Six indicator styles, everyone is big
* Beautiful battery widget
* Beautiful battery information page
* Basic battery consuming chart (battery level% vs minutes)
* You can view all fonts
* Version v1.5 : update for Android 5.0
* Version v1.4 : modify indicator styles and setting UI
* Version v1.3 : update for Android 5.0, LG series
* Version v1.1 : fix a minor bug
It requires Battery Widget+ v1.0.0 or above to work.
It simply displays the current battery level in text and with color. The colors are configurable using a simple but powerful configurer.
There are three states "low" (0-15%), "good" (16-30%) and "full" (31-100%) which can have different colors in each widgets. The default colors for these states are: green for full, yellow for good and red for low.
The widget also indicates when the device is plugged into a power-source. The widget is capable of showing 1% changes but if the device supports it.
When clicking on the widget you will see detailed information on the device's battery and a button to re-configure the colors of the current widget.
As an alternative you can choose to open the Android Power Usage.
This widget does not drain battery - it only updates when screen is active and the Android Platform sends battery-updates!
There will not be a Pro-Version because a Battery Widgets can't be complex enough to be worth more than a donation.
--- ATTENTION ---
Please exclude the widget from any task killer you might use, otherwise the widget won't receive any updates from Android and therefor won't display changes. If you did kill the widget: just remove it from the home screen and add another one.
Also, there seems to be a problem with the Samsung Galaxy S2. Some people mentioned that the widget sometimes freezes.
I'm sorry for that but have no idea what the problem is and because I don't own a SGS2 (or have a friend who does), I can't reproduce this bug. As there are only problems with the SGS2 I suppose it's a Samsung related problem because there are many apps in the market where problems only occur on the SGS2 :(
--- ATTENTION ---
A big thanks to the developer of Android Asset Studio (http://j.mp/androidassetstudio) - otherwise there wouldn't be an icon.
Thanks to FatCow Web Hosting (http://www.fatcow.com/) for the lightning-icon (License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us/).
- Send me some ideas!
Show My Battery Percentage will show your battery status and battery percentage level. You will always know how much battery you have left.
• Show battery percentage information
• Show battery power source: AC, USB, BATTERY
• Display battery information: Temperature, Voltage, Technology, Health
• Precise battery percentage and charge level information
• Show battery percentage on status bar
• Auto-start on power source connection (optional)
NEW: Now with a nice big battery widget! The widget shows the battery percentage in simple way.
✓ Beautiful animations
✓ Facebook Integration
✓ Customizable spoken voice message when battery is low
✓ Customizable spoken voice message when the battery is fully charged
✓ Customize to speak your name in order to get your attention
✓ Customizable colors from the entire color palette
✓ Additional battery information such as temp, voltage, health etc.
✓ Works as both an application and a widget
✓ Beautiful elegant design
✓ Supports Android 2.1 and up
Follow us for the latest news at:
talking battery widget monitor charge source best indicator level power status voltage pro meter usage tts speech voice
You can have multiple instances of widget on your screen, and customize them with own style! You can do almost everything, install and you'll see!
Battery widget is showing :
1) Battery temperature both in Celsius and Fahrenheit
3) It's health
4) Charging info and of course battery level.
Added new awesome CPU percentage widget!!! You can now see your CPU usage in your home screen!
tags : widget widgets battery usage indicator tool left home screen cpu usage
Smart Battery Indicator monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent), with temperature, health, voltage and technology.
It is just for someone who just like to support small, independent developers like me, the app remains lightweight while packing in many useful features:
- Lightweight program
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
-Show battery status
- Show charging and discharging
- Perfectly clear, easy readable battery application providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
Smart Battery Indicator is one of the lightest apps available with a battery level indicator and puts the least possible strain on your battery. Smart Battery Indicator will help you to monitor battery level quickly and easily.
If you want to uninstall and have activated the setting button make the screen on, you have to go to phone settings to find out location and security part to remove device administrator at first.
Are you bored of traditional battery widgets?
Battery Diary is a Battery Monitor Widget with 4 different skins: an orange, a zombie, a cat and a very popular muffin, all of them with remaining battery indicator.
Major features (available after tapping the widget):
- calculation of the minimum, average and maximum speed of charging,
- scrollable graph presenting the history of usage (charging, discharging, power off states) during the last month in four different scales,
- battery voltage and temperature indicator,
- calculation of the remaining battery time and charging time,
- battery technology detector/display/indicator,
- very nice appearance,
- dimensions 2x2, 1x1
- widget images automatically adapting to the current battery indicator,
- counter of battery dischargings and chargings using different power sources,
- advanced techniques of calculating statistical data,
- no battery drain (no anims).
Please note that statistical information will appear after collecting necessary data.
This is a widget, not a regular application. You won't find it in your application menu. Widgets are placed on the home screen.
Manage your battery with style and efficiency.
Fully customizable widgets HD quality and stylish battery indicator for your android device.
Get estimates for battery life and battery charge time.
Toggle system functions (sound,wifi,bluetooth,gps,data,...) all in one place to reduce your battery drain.
**** NEW ****
PROCESS MANAGER - handle your processes, get process overview.
STATISTICS - get detailed information about battery, life/temperature/voltage for day/week/month , next charge prediction, average charge time for 1% , and much more information!!
Application is optimized and uses very little battery, test with other application to check battery use in background.
- battery level indicator in notification bar with battery life and charge estimate, power source status
- homescreen widgets (1x1) HD quality (tablets supported) - displays level or temperature with level
- widget 1x2 with battery level, life and charge remaining, fully customizable
- change orientation, frames, liquid, liquid color, opacity, orientation, background transparency
- battery information
- battery level graph (levels for last 15 changes)
- system togglers (wifi, bluetooth, gps, data syncronization, data traffic, device orientation, airplane mode, brightness, sound)
- custom brightness level (set your own values for toggle)
- motorola 10% fix (use only on motorola devices if you have wrong battery level displayed)
- android 4.2 JELLY BEAN FEATURE, ability to add all widgets to lock screen
**** Important information & FAQ: ****
- this app is tested only for stock android systems and should work from FROYO 2.2 and up
- togglers might not work on each device and there is no way we could test that (over 2000 devices)
- togglers gps and data need root or converting to system application, depends of device. If there is enough privileges application will toggle directly those options otherwise
it will open screen where to change it manually
- to convert application to system application use tool like Titanium backup
- application displays ads but when application runs in background there is no traffic exchange by internet so ads do not have any significant impact on battery level
- make sure you just use motorola fix if you have wrong readings for battery levels, otherwise application might become laggy and increase battery drain
PRIVILEGES EXPLAINED (:
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS WIFI STATE - read and toggle wifi state
- BLUETOOTH, BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - read and toggle bluetooth state
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - read gps state (not to spy on you :) )
- WRITE_SETTINGS - write all the settings toggled into device
- WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - write settings toggled when phone is rooted into device
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS, WRITE SYNC_SETTINGS - read and write synchronization toggle state
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - for ads and to read airplane mode state
- INTERNET - receive ads (only in free version)
- READ PHONE STATE - receive ads (free version)
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - read and write data traffic and write airplane mode state
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to start app on boot
battery charge indicator level power source status battery saver lock screen widget process statistic management
- Percentage indication of the battery charge
- Changing background from green to yellow to orange to red