Note: The old version app named "Canvas.net" will not being updated anymore, because I lost the develop key :(
Kid’s drawing canvas is adapted for children artist’s studio with maximal intuitive interface and at the same time offering all the standard functions for drawing with felt-tips and markers: 44 colors, 3 pen thicknesses, eraser, option for color transparency, undo, edit saved picture, gallery, picture share via email, facebook or other share apps. Click on the Menu on the left top removes the menus and opens the whole screen for drawing. Have fun!
Using SketchBook Ink is as easy as opening the app, picking an ink style, and drawing. You’ll find the simulated pressure sensitivity mimics a natural pen-like drawing experience, and provides fine control for your line art. Zoom in and out without worrying about pixilation because your lines are resolution-independent.
• Full screen workspace keeps the interface out of your way and keeps you in the creative zone
• Color editor and color picker with tap-hold customizable palette
• Seven preset ink styles with different line weight and behavior and two eraser types
• Layers, including the ability to import a photo into a layer for reference (great for tattoo artists)
• Gallery to store works-in-progress
• Export 9.2 MP PNG files to the Photo Library or export 101.5 MP PNG files to Dropbox, internal storage, or SD card storage
Draw perfect lines with SketchBook Ink, and tag us when you share! Visit www.sketchbook.com for support or more information.
ArtRage places the tools of a real art studio at your fingertips and is perfect for anyone who loves drawing. Try out the Pencils for sketching, the Oil Tube for impasto, and Felt Pens for a Copic marker effect.
ArtRage doesn't just place color on your canvas. It keeps track of how much paint there is and how wet it is, so you can blend color under the brush as you paint, or lay down thick lines of pigment for smearing with the Palette Knife just like the real thing. Watercolors react to the wetness of the brush and paper, to create hard edged strokes or blend to soft gradients. Canvas grain affects the paint, and dry pigments break up on the surface to create textures. It's not just a special effect, it's a live simulation of the properties of real paint.
Come join the ArtRage artist community, learn more about the program and find help!
Real world painting tools include Oils, Watercolor, Paint Rollers, Pencils, Crayons and more. Each tool has a range of settings that reflect familiar properties such as how much thinner is applied to the paint, or how soft a pencil tip is. Tools apply texture as well as color, and blend under the brush.
Add Layers to your painting and work on individual elements without damaging others. ArtRage supports a wide range of Layer Blend Modes that let you create effects like shading and highlights in your paintings.
Import photos, converting them to oil for smearing or as Reference Images pinned to the canvas as a visual guide. You can load photos as Tracing Images which are overlaid on the canvas, and have ArtRage select colors from them automatically as you paint.
The interface has been designed to maximize your creative space without hiding away critical functions such as tool and color selection. As you paint, it gets out of the way so that you don’t have to stop and manually adjust panels. With support for Multi-Touch gestures, important shortcuts are available without needing any interface.
- Oil Brush, Watercolor, Airbrush, Palette Knife, Paint Roller, Paint Tube, Inking Pen, Pencil, Marker Pen, Wax or Chalk Pastel, Eraser, Flood Fill, Glitter Tube, Gloop Pen.
- Unlimited layers, Photoshop standard blend modes, visibility and opacity controls.
- Unlimited Undo / Redo. Load photos as References or Tracing Overlays. Store as many color samples as you want for later use.
- Store ArtRage Painting files in your local gallery and export common image formats using the sharing systems your device supports.
- Designed for compact operation at different resolutions and supports all screen orientations. Easy access pods provide convenient functionality without getting in the way. Elements vanish as you paint so you can paint underneath without having to stop. Multi-Touch shortcuts for canvas manipulation, Undo/Redo, and Brush Size.
Help & Support:
- Quick Reference and Guide cover the basics of the application. Free product support available via our Forums or by email to our support team.
Thanks to Bo Paweena for the fantastic paintings used in the screenshots.
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
This is a drawing application that lets you sketch and paint with watercolors, feather, pencil, brushes...
The engine is Really Fast ! There is No delay between the touch and the following line.
Drawing, painting, coloring, sketching, writing, you can do it all with INK.
You can save your works and classify them in books and pages with a super simple drag/drop & add/remove/duplicate navigation.
You can zoom in & out and drag with two fingers to navigate inside your drawing with lightning fast reaction.
You can adjust the size, the opacity and the thickness according to the speed.
Tools are unlimited, from dynamic round brush to watercolor...
The ink pen allows you to hand-write, take notes, the soft lead pencil lets you sketch rough drawings.
With the airbrush you can use 5 differents brushes : graff, dirt, sand, tissu and finger stamp.
The undo and redo let you go back and forth in the history of your action.
You can go back up to 50 steps in the history.
Choose your color according to the hue/saturation/brightness, a history of the last 12 colors can be picked and a nice selection of brightness variances is there to help you find the right color.
The color picker let you pick any color on the screen.
You can share your works via Facebook, Email and the INK gallery.
You can also save your drawing into your device gallery as a photo.
- Books and pages to navigate
- Duplicate any drawing
- Two finger zoom & drag
- Choose any color with hue/saturation/brightness
- Infinite color
- Undo redo up to 50 steps
- Share on Facebook
- Send PNG layers via email
- Share on INK gallery
- Save to camera roll
Tout cela sur l'application appXoid, mais également le site Internet (http://www.appxoid.com) ainsi que notre newsletter (inscrivez-vous et recevez la tous les jours directement dans votre boite mail).
Des commentaires et suggestions ? Contactez-nous : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vous êtes développeurs ou éditeurs ? Contactez-nous pour mettre en avant votre application sur appXoid : email@example.com
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/appxoid
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/102383871816171850270
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/AppXoid/205925912760482
Site Internet : http://www.appxoid.com
Appxoid est édité par Humanoid SARL
- Accès à Internet
- Accès à l'état du réseau
- Ecriture sur la mémoire (pour les fichiers temporaires)
- Evénement de démarrage (pour démarrer la notification)
- Accès aux comptes (pour les notifications)
- Wake lock (pour que la notification soit traitée même si le téléphone est en veille)
Tags : bons plans, promotions, sales, application, app, Android, Android Market, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, gratuit, free, prix, price, tips, promotion, promo, sale, soldes, discount, cadeau, concours, best app, market, game, jeu, games, hot, app finder, find, new free, top apps, day, task killer, widget, theme
Tired of diets?! Get fat instantly with FatBooth for Android.
What would you look like with a "few" extra pounds? And what about your friends?
Find out with FatBooth for Android, a fun way to instantly supersize faces on your Android device.
Use FatBooth for Android on family, friends or colleagues photos and share them via email, FaceBook, Twitter.
• Works with photos taken with your Android device camera or from your photo gallery
• Auto-cropping using face detection
• Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed
• Shake device to see before and after views
• Scroll results into the app gallery
• Save results to your photo gallery
• Share with your friends via email, FaceBook or Twitter
• FatBooth is a funny application made for entertainment purposes only and does not guarantee resemblance to the real fattening process.
• FatBooth works best with front face photos.
FatBooth for Android is optimised for Android platform v2.3 or later. In order to help improve this version, should you have any trouble using it, please feel free to send your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© PiVi & Co 2010-2014
Also by PiVi & Co :
- BimboBooth, the app that turns you into a bimbo:
- BoothStache, the mustache growing machine:
- UglyBooth, the app that makes you feel pretty:
- MixBooth, the face mixing machine:
- AgingBooth, the app that makes you old:
- BaldBooth, the app that makes you bald :
More information on AgingBooth, FatBooth, BaldBooth, MixBooth, UglyBooth and BoothStache on www.piviandco.com
You can ask you child to draw arbitrary images with his/her finger and you can save it which you can show him/her later when grown young that how he used to draw image.
Isn't it very entertaining.
Just download and don't forget to share your experience with this apps My Canvas
Features of Canvas Finger Painting
1: You can open a new page and start drawing with your fingers.
2: Choose the brush option to select a brush size you need.
3: There is a wide variety of colours to make your drawing colourful.
4: You can choose the percentage of opacity, increase and decrease accordingly.
5: You can also save your drawing after completing.
6: Enjoy unlimited drawings with this app.
Now you can with the help of this book. This book will teach you everything to get you started in the wonderful world of fine arts. You can learn to express yourself with color.
Learn basic painting techniques. Understand lighting and shading. Learn how to choose your subjects.
Determine which paints are right for you. Get a breakdown on all the brushes and what they are for. Learn why you should layer your paints.
Learn the different kinds of paint available. Understand the “Fat over Lean” rule. Find out where you can get the best art supplies. Learn to paint like a pro in no time.
This informative book will guide you through the steps of painting on canvas. You will discover who some of the great artists were.
With the information in this book you can learn to paint just like them. Understand their techniques. Learn how to use references. Determine what is a good subject matter for you to paint.
Chapters inside the book are:
Chapter 1 – Painting 101
Chapter 2 – Understanding Paints
Chapter 3 – Choosing Your Brushes
Chapter 4 – Color Your World
Chapter 5 – Light Sources in Painting
Chapter 6 – What type of painter are you?
Chapter 7 – Choosing A Subject
Chapter 8 – Setting Up Your Studio
Chapter 9 – Art Supply Resources
Chapter 10 – Clean Up Time
Chapter 11 – Free Art Lessons
Chapter 12 – Take Care of Your Creation
Chapter 13 – Pay Attention to Detail
Chapter 14 – Enjoy Your Subject
Chapter 15 – Frequently Asked Questions
Chapter 16 – Art Schools
Chapter 17 – Museums of Fine Art
Chapter 18 – One Final Word
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $19.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Whats this app exactly does : It lets you select any image and give you option to select sketch effects like cartoon,charcoal,dark shade ,oil paint ,etc . When you move your finger on plain white canvas it shows only those portion of corresponding image with selected sketch effect which makes you feal like real sketching on paper.
There are different types of brush provided
* 11 Different colors presented in a paint palette.
* Save to your Image Gallery.
* 3 Different sized paint brushes.
* 3 Different sized Erase button.
Keywords:- Painting, Drawing, Creativity, Arts, Gallery, Pencil, Color, Finger, Sketch, Palette, Fun, Children, Kids
You can start with a blank canvas or enhance an existing file.
Draw, paint, add text, or choose from our library of fun animations.
Whether want to enhance a photo, add notations to a map, or create something original, Sketch Kit is the perfect tool!
Once your masterpiece is complete, you can share it instantly with Yooii Connector.
Send it to a friend or use our fun "Message in a Bottle" theme button to send it to a random user somewhere in the world.
- Send and Receive images.
- Share your art with random users anywhere in the world.
- Easily enhance existing image
- Create new images on a blank canvas
- Tons of choices of pens and brushes with various thicknesses
- Enhance photos with text, stickers, animations and photos
- Add themes like Snow, Star, Flowers and Hearts etc
- Lots of great animation effects, including: shaking, blinking, and stretching
Photo & Camera:
- Use your own photos as a background or insert them into any image
- Enhance or edit pictures immediately after you take them
Web & Map:
- You can instantly capture webpages and maps and enhance them.
Sketch Kit converts your smart phone/tablet into a sketchbook.
Share your art with friends instantly.
Sketch Kit supports smartphones, 7" and 10" tablets
Sketch Kit is powered by Yooii Connector.
Gallery: When the user selects ‘Photo’, Sketch Kit accesses device photos so photos can be used as a canvas.
Camera: Smartphone/Tablet camera is accessed when the user selects ‘Camera’ so photos can be used as a canvas.
Location Services: When the user selects ‘Map’, Location Services are used to determine the current location so the map can be used as a canvas.
External Storage: If an SD card or other external storage is connected, the user may opt to Save Image to that storage device.