A funny speaking mouse tells to children in real time:
-weather forecast for the next 7 days
-the day of the week
With a very intuitive interface, kids have access to all this information, even if they cannot read. They can also switch to another place in the world to discover what the weather and time is there.
And because kids like to have fun, they can also interact with elements, with this app, just to see what happens:
-listen to the hilarious mouse radio with original songs and comedy presented in mouse language
-eat the lunches, or interact with the elements on the table
-open or close the window
-light and put out the fire
The app has been designed to surprise kids, which is why elements change depending on various factors:
-outfits of the mouse changes depending on the weather and time
-lunches change and/or appear depending on the time of the day, and when lunch is over, other interactive elements appear
-wallpaper changes randomly
Weather and Clock for Kids will help your children get familiar with reading time thanks to the 2 clocks present in this game, one analog and one digital. When kids click on any of these clocks, the mouse tells them the time. Kids will also learn the days of the week, thanks to the wall frame with the current day, and the weather forecast for the following days.
All information is delivered in real time and is geo-located. For this reason, Weather and Clock for Kids needs both the internet connection and Location Services (via wireless networks) of the device working properly.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
- no third party ads
- no in-app purchases
- no data collection tools
- contains a protected parent section in which you will find links to our other apps, to our website and to social networks
Weather and Clock for kids (mobile app) is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program. To learn more, click on the seal or go to http://www.kidsafeseal.com.
We are a studio making “Apps for Curious Kids”! Kidoteca's philosophy is to promote education through kid-friendly gaming and discovery. Visit our website at http://www.kidoteca.com - if you have any comments or suggestions, please send us an email at email@example.com - and if you like this app, please rate it!
• Over 7 million downloads of the "i Learn With" suite of kids educational games.
• "i Learn With" apps won numerous awards such as "Best In Family-Friendly Products" - Moms' Choice Awards 2012, and "Brain Toy Award" - Academics' Choice Awards 2012.
"It’s one of the best-looking kids apps I’ve seen." - AppAdvice.com
"We’ve had ample time to test this app with kids and their response has been positive, positive, positive! From a teacher’s perspective, the subject matter is a curriculum staple in any pre-K program." - Teachers With Apps
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Develop your child’s curiosity and education.
What to wear – Poko and Beebee want to take pictures of themselves but some of their clothes and accessories seem wrong or inappropriate! Your child needs to find the ones that do not fit the weather.
**Unlock the full version of Seasons! Kids Learning games with a single in-app purchase and keep learning with these highly educational games:**
Weather conditions – Beebee wants to fill her photo album! Your child needs to help her find the pictures she is looking for that depict certain weather conditions such as clouds, rain, snow, etc.
Days and activities – Your child has to guess which activities Poko did on certain days of the week based on the month of the year and the weather that day.
The seasons displayed in this app refer to the seasons of the Northern Hemisphere, more particularly the U.S.
Primary skill taught: Science - Seasons and Weather
- Simple weather concepts
- Impact of seasonal change on clothing and activity
- Learn months and days of the week
- Listening and comprehension
- Observation and matching
- Visual and kinaesthetic learning
- Critical thinking (elimination process)
Seasons! Kids Learning games is part of the "i Learn With" program for kids in Preschool, Kindergarten and Homeschool designed to get your child ready for school while having fun!
• Cross-curricular game-based learning program in Math, Science, Literacy and more
• Self-adjusting levels of difficulty
• Unique progress tracker for parents
• Detailed success stats for your child that can be compared with children the same age
• Recommended learning path personalized for your child
• 27 fun rewards and medals to motivate your child to learn
• Designed with educational and child development experts
• Based on Common Core standards
Find out more on www.ilearnwith.com.
Need Help with Seasons! Kids Learning games?
Have questions, suggestions or concerns? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
Tribal Nova is a leading developer and publisher of educational games featuring famous characters such as Bob the builder, Dino Train, Curious George from the PBS KIDS network, Poko and Bo from the CBC network, Totally Spies Academy!, Spiez from the Cartoon Network, The Mighty Jungle on the Disney Channel,...
Copyright © 2005 Poko. Poko is a trademark of Halifax Film Ltd. All rights reserved.
This app was tested on Samsung Galaxy and Google Nexus tablets.
Have fun while learning – our “digital sandbox” design seamlessly blends education with engaging play.
Experiment and Discover:
Weather controls allow you to change atmospheric conditions such as temperature, wind speed, precipitation, cloud coverage and so much more. Every choice and combination creates a new weather experience!
•Control 9 different weather conditions: sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rain, thunderstorm, snow, blizzard, tornado, and hurricane.
•Choose from 4 different wind speeds – make a pinwheel spin or even fly a kite!
•Adjust the temperature – see the environment change as you go from hot to cold in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
•Play with 3 mini-games and 55 interactive elements. You can plant flowers and make them bloom, melt an igloo, or have a snowball fight!
•Interact with 3 wacky characters that respond to the weather choices you make: you can dress them in light clothes when it’s hot, give them hot drinks in the cold, or hand them umbrellas when they're wet.
•Add flowers, birds, a snowman or a picnic basket to the scene and see how the different weather types affect them.
•Acquire new vocabulary and build an understanding of weather through age-appropriate narration.
Through self-directed discovery, we expose children to early skills in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), focusing on the following concepts:
•Observe and describe different weather conditions including temperature, cloud cover, and precipitation
•Identify ways in which weather affects daily routines, such as dress and activities
•Determine how weather affects the natural landscape
•Learn about the water cycle and how clouds are formed
We take privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about you or your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising. You can see our full policy at http://www.gomarcopolo.com/privacy-policy/
About Us: http://gomarcopolo.com/us/
MarcoPolo t-shirts and hoodies: http://gomarcopolo.com/shop/
[about the book]
What can happen when it’s rainy? What can happen when it’s snowy? Children get actively involved in the story by gaining knowledge about weather. A fairy who helps a girl and tries to make the girl happy also gives a lesson about kindness to children. Touch to put the warm clothes on the girl in the cold weather! Touch to make the fairy fly around!
[target words] sunny, hot, rainy, windy, snowy, cold, sweater, umbrella, jacket, snowman, coat
[target sentences] How's the weather? It's sunny.
Hi Brown is a twenty part series for young learners, that includes 400 target words and 40 target sentences. Through fun and interesting activities, children get exposed to the language in diverse contexts. These interactive books are part of an immersive program that blends both online and offline learning in a way that fun and exciting.
It is possible to either let your child explore the books alone and just let them play and have fun. Or as a parent or teacher it is possible to read and sing along to enrich the child's learning experience. While doing errands on the go or staying at home, these mobile books are the best choice for fun, entertaining learning.
★ Independent & fun reading for young children
Fun, interactive picture book for young children. Reading them can improve problem-solving skills while developing creativity and thinking skills. These books let children use their imagination in interesting new ways.
★ Diverse interactive activities
Children can actively work with the book and enjoy its different reactions. They can change the position of a specific character or shake, swipe, and touch the phone to make their own stories.
★ Outstanding voice recording & sound
Fun sounds and voices stimulate children's interest. They can learn a diverse variety of words by listening to and repeating the correct pronunciations. This encourages both a large vocabulary and good pronunciation.
★ Pictures in different styles for the target age group
Children will love the fun style and pictures of the stories, which will help them enjoy the books more. Language in context and pictures that support and extend the ideas of the the text also help children to better understand the English.
Discover hundreds of dress up combinations: summer & winter outfits, sportswear or stylish clothes, skirts, dresses, shoes, tights and fun accessories (sunglasses, bags, headscarfs, hear-slides,...).
Enjoy creating and matching up colors and styles.
The whole family will enjoy this fun game:
. the youngests will develop their fine motor skills and learn how to match up the clothes properly
. the others will enjoy creating fun and original looks for Lily
Lily is ready ? Then take her to the playground or at school!
3 languages available (En, Fr, & Sp)
No In App purchase
No Social network integration
Keywords: dress up,dress up,fashion,clothes,dress,to dress,doll,outfits,kids,kid,game,games,toddlers,education,baby
interactive app, features 10 best-loved stories of the Bible and 20 games.
From David, Daniel, Esther and Peter, children ages 7 and under can
learn, interact and engage with their favorite Bible stories in a new and
Learn Scripture – Each story is written in a style which is both easy to hear
(for non-readers) and easy to read (for readers) and begins with a key
Biblical verse that represents a central theme of the Bible story.
Interact and Engage with Scripture – Each story features touchable
story elements, sound effects and games providing an entertaining and
educational experience which will increase Biblical literacy.
10 Stories included:
· David, with nothing but a sling
· Jonah and a Big Fish
· Ruth refuses to leave
· Joseph, a Leader in a Foreign land
· Peter and the Beggar
· Daniel in a Pit with Lions
· Esther's Courage Saves her People
· Joshua Watches for Falling Walls!
· Solomon Builds God's House
· Paul and Silas in Prison
· Read to Me function enabling children to listen and read along with
· Read by Myself function permitting beginning readers to learn to
read God’s Word
· Interactivity allowing children to touch elements within the Bible
· Sound effects and music to enhance the stories
· 20 Games including coloring pages, puzzles and matching
· Text is adapted from Contemporary English Version – a translation
easily accessible to early readers
Now available in English and Spanish
About American Bible Society:
The mission of the American Bible Society is to make the Bible available to
every person in a language and format each can understand and afford so
all people may experience its life-changing message.
After almost 200 years of ongoing ministry, American Bible Society invites
people to experience the life-changing message of the Bible. Offering an
increasing range of innovative ministries to address core life questions and
struggles, the Bible Society partners with Christian churches and national
Bible societies to share God’s Word both in the United States and around
For a complete list of Scripture Resources, please visit www.Bibles.com
“A great stepping stone for kids” - Erin O’Hearn, 6 ABC NEWS
**** OTHER FEATURES ****
1. More than 400 flashcards including sight words and other commonly used words, in various categories (Animals, Transport, Bodies, Alphabets, Numbers, Shapes, Colors, Weather, Hobbies, Food & Drink and more....
2. All flashcards are illustrated by hand (no boring photos!)
3. Interactive and lovable animal characters
4. Hundreds of audio files, including words, sound effects, and musical themes produced by professional sound engineers, voice over artists and language experts. Each letter is also record with pronunciation or the phonetic sound.
5. Simple Navigation for kids – Powerful settings and controls for parents; select display options, sound effects, languages, volume and more – and then lock the controls.
6.Teaches kids how to pronounce letter sounds and recognize words while having fun at the same time.
*** Learning a second language ***
If you've ever wanted to teach your child a second language from a young age, then Kids Flashcards is the perfect learning tool! The application has support for a number of language and children can learn and practice any 2 languages at the same time.
Learning a new language is proven to be much easier if children have exposure to the language from a young age. If you've ever wanted your child to learn a 2nd language, then this application is perfect for your toddler. It can also be used by adults to who are starting out with a new language to help build vocabulary.
With Kids Flashcards your child won't just learning, they'll also be having fun. This entire application is beautifully illustrated and has entertaining sound effects that little kids love. The interface is clean and easy to use, but it is also a powerful fully featured learning tool.
Kids can play Flashcards by themselves, but you'll find they also like bringing grown ups along with them, telling you what each animal is and practicing the sounds they make!
The variety of options packaged with this application means that you can control and adjust the way your child understands and learns the relationships between letters and words. There is no other Flashcards learning tool like this!
CONTACT US: For technical issues and suggestions or requests to email@example.com
The app gets the latest real-time weather data for all Pakistan cities. Background image changes during day, sunset and night. It also features forecasting of next 7 days as well.
Users can select Pakistan cities to get weather report so that they can plan in advance for holiday trip.
Data Source: openweathermap.org
Your child or toddler will love this piano game. Ever wanted to hear a cat meow "Black Sheep"? Now you can! Guaranteed the best piano game out there!
Hilarious! Edutainment with a large serving of fun! Also completely ad-free!
★★★★★ I love this for my son. One of very few games that keeps him occupied. ★★★★★
★★★★★ My toddler loves the app - for the familiar songs and the sheer fun of having them sung in different voices. The rubber ducky is a favourite ★★★★★
★★★★★ My 3 year old son loves this app. I got tired of him playing Angry Birds, so I found this funny app! ★★★★★
Colourful 9-tone piano with free play! Slide and swipe your finger on this piano for great comical effect!
Contains the following songs:
• Black Sheep
• Brother John
• Happy Birthday
• This Old Man
• Itsy Bitsy Spider *
• Twinkle Twinkle Little Star *
• 5 Little Monkeys *
• Hush Little Baby *
• Alphabet Song *
( * available in Kids Animal Piano PRO version)
Also contains the following "instruments":
• Rubber Duck
• Sheep *
• Donkey *
• Monkey *
• Horse *
• Lamb *
• Cowbell *
• Piano *
• Violin *
• Cymbal *
( * available in Kids Animal Piano PRO version)
Check out my other games for toddlers and preschool kids:
- Kids Halloween Piano
- Toddler Coloring Book
- Color Ripple for Toddlers
- Kids Colors (Fireworks) - new!
- Toddler Fireworks
- Escape The Bee
- Toddler Smudge
If you need a child lock for any of these games, download Toddler Central, a universal child lock.
Note: This game is still ad-free. Permissions are used to allow unlocking of the full version by completing an offer from one of our sponsors. Offer completion is in a section protected by a kid guard to make sure your little one can not get there.
BEST MOBILE APP AWARDS FOR CHILDREN AND TODDLERS – Late Fall 2014
KidzinMind is a secure digital playground where children can play expertly curated educational games; free from inadvertent purchases and advertisements.
KidzinMind gives parents peace of mind through the following features:
* A kid-friendly home screen populated with parent-approved apps
* An array of age-appropriate content for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten aged kids
* A selection of KidzinMind approved apps that are free of ads and in-app purchases
* A parental activated secure lock to prevent children from buying or downloading new apps
* A PIN activated timer to control the duration of the child's screen time
* Parental Controls to temporarily disable phone and messaging capabilities on the smartphone or tablet being used by the child
Children love KidzinMind because:
* KidzinMind offers a range of apps for kids handpicked by experts
* The content is targeted to their age group, from ages 1 to 6 years old
* It includes games, puzzles, sound effects, and other fun apps that support learning
* There are no distractions like advertising
* KidzinMind prevents kids from getting into trouble by blocking the ability to download apps or make purchases
KidzinMind is the ultimate digital experience for parents as it allows them to do the following:
* Play along with their babies, toddlers, preschoolers or kindergarten aged kids in a fun, educational digital playground
* Lock the device to create a safe and secure environment for the child with a "Set-it and Forget-it" lock.
* Lets kids experience the wonders of digital education in a safe and secure environment, free from mature language, adult content, hidden charges, external links, and advertising.
KidzInMind won the “Best Mobile App Awards for children and toddlers – Late Fall 2014".
Please note that there is no app launcher for this plugin so you will not find anything in your app drawer called "NoLED Weather". You execute this app by downloading NoLED and by going to NoLED Settings > Toggle Notifications > Weather > Configure Weather.
NoLED > v5.0 is required.
This module allows you to see the weather conditions at your location whenever NoLED displays any notification on your screen. It can use Geolocation to determine your location or a predefined City.
An educational app for kids which helps them quickly learn about Colors. The app contains fun graphics which are both memorable and colorful. There are different objects linked to each letter with vocals to even register sounds and pronunciation into the listener’s mind.
Kids Colors gives you 2 options to "Start Learning" and "Start Activity" to match objects with given color for easy learning and identification.
A must buy for your toddlers. This App is available for Android Tablets and Smartphones. App may contains Ads.
At the park
At the seaside
Games and sports
In a city
All words may be read by the default lector. Tests give you the chance for the consolidation of knowledge and checking out your skills.
Learn more about our applications on http://www.tweeba.eu
Flashcards for Kids is a fantastic educational tool for teaching English to kids. No need to buy or print flashcards any more - with this app you will have all the flashcards you will ever need right on your phone or tablet.
Over 1,500 picture flashcards are available, each with the corresponding word on the back. All flashcard pictures have been created especially for kids and will instantly grab their attention and boost their English vocabulary. Kids love these cards!
This app is easy to use and loads very quickly. For more information, visit http://www.eslkidstuff.com/flashcard-app.htm
- over 1,500 flashcard images and corresponding words in over 80 categories (animals, alphabet, verbs, body, numbers, etc.)
- easy gestures: tap flashcard to toggle between picture and word, swipe to go back and forth between flashcards in each set.
- Editable text: all flashcard words can be edited - you can even change the language!
- Flashcards can be ordered alphabetically, shuffled, have their front and backs switched and shown in list view.
- You can create new sets, move flashcards between sets, add and delete flashcards to and from sets.
- Use online or offline: choose to show the flashcards from our server or download cards directly to your device so that you can use the cards even when you are offline.
- Help screens and full support available.
Here are just some of the sets available (from over 80 sets):
- Actions, Verbs, Activities & Sports
- Alphabet & Numbers
- Body, Face, Health & Sickness
- Buildings, Stores and Places
- Describing Things & People, Colors, Shapes and Emotions
- Food & Drink
- Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving
- House & Garden, Toys, Tools
- Musical Instruments
- Nature, Plants, Camping, Space, Planets
- Family, Jobs
- Prepositions of Location
- School objects, school subjects, Classrooms
- Time, Days, Months, Seasons
This app is free to download as a trial which includes all of the functionality of the full app and a few flashcards sets to try out. If you like the app you can unlock the rest of the 1,500 flashcards in one of two ways:
1. Purchase the full app on Google Play store - on the app Home screen tap "Upgrade to Full Version". The cost is €9.90 per year (approx. US$13, UK£8.50, JP¥1,300).
2. Become a member of ESL KidStuff - our members can upgrade to the full version for free. Membership is US$29 per year and includes access to printable flashcards, worksheets, craft sheets, lesson plans, song downloads and classroom readers. More details here: http://www.eslkidstuff.com/register.htm
An educational App for kids which helps them quickly learn and identify shapes. The app contains fun graphics which are both memorable and colorful. This helps them to develop their senses when they start learning and recognizing objects & shapes.
The app contains fun graphics which are both memorable and colorful. There are different objects linked to each shape with voice to even register sounds and pronunciation into the listener’s mind. Its with - background Music and playable sound by Tapping on any object.
Kids Shapes gives you 2 options to "Start Learning" and "Start Activity"
A must buy for your toddlers. This App is available for Android Tablets and Smartphones. App may contains Ads.