A funny speaking mouse tells to children in real time:
-weather forecast for the next 7 days
-the day of the week
With a very intuitive interface, kids have access to all this information, even if they cannot read. They can also switch to another place in the world to discover what the weather and time is there.
And because kids like to have fun, they can also interact with elements, with this app, just to see what happens:
-listen to the hilarious mouse radio with original songs and comedy presented in mouse language
-eat the lunches, or interact with the elements on the table
-open or close the window
-light and put out the fire
The app has been designed to surprise kids, which is why elements change depending on various factors:
-outfits of the mouse changes depending on the weather and time
-lunches change and/or appear depending on the time of the day, and when lunch is over, other interactive elements appear
-wallpaper changes randomly
Weather and Clock for Kids will help your children get familiar with reading time thanks to the 2 clocks present in this game, one analog and one digital. When kids click on any of these clocks, the mouse tells them the time. Kids will also learn the days of the week, thanks to the wall frame with the current day, and the weather forecast for the following days.
All information is delivered in real time and is geo-located. For this reason, Weather and Clock for Kids needs both the internet connection and Location Services (via wireless networks) of the device working properly.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
- no third party ads
- no in-app purchases
- no data collection tools
- contains a protected parent section in which you will find links to our other apps, to our website and to social networks
Weather and Clock for kids (mobile app) is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program. To learn more, click on the seal or go to http://www.kidsafeseal.com.
We are a studio making “Apps for Curious Kids”! Kidoteca's philosophy is to promote education through kid-friendly gaming and discovery. Visit our website at http://www.kidoteca.com - if you have any comments or suggestions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - and if you like this app, please rate it!
Have fun while learning – our “digital sandbox” design seamlessly blends education with engaging play.
Experiment and Discover:
Weather controls allow you to change atmospheric conditions such as temperature, wind speed, precipitation, cloud coverage and so much more. Every choice and combination creates a new weather experience!
•Control 9 different weather conditions: sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rain, thunderstorm, snow, blizzard, tornado, and hurricane.
•Choose from 4 different wind speeds – make a pinwheel spin or even fly a kite!
•Adjust the temperature – see the environment change as you go from hot to cold in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
•Play with 3 mini-games and 55 interactive elements. You can plant flowers and make them bloom, melt an igloo, or have a snowball fight!
•Interact with 3 wacky characters that respond to the weather choices you make: you can dress them in light clothes when it’s hot, give them hot drinks in the cold, or hand them umbrellas when they're wet.
•Add flowers, birds, a snowman or a picnic basket to the scene and see how the different weather types affect them.
•Acquire new vocabulary and build an understanding of weather through age-appropriate narration.
Through self-directed discovery, we expose children to early skills in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), focusing on the following concepts:
•Observe and describe different weather conditions including temperature, cloud cover, and precipitation
•Identify ways in which weather affects daily routines, such as dress and activities
•Determine how weather affects the natural landscape
•Learn about the water cycle and how clouds are formed
We take privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about you or your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising. You can see our full policy at http://www.gomarcopolo.com/privacy-policy/
About Us: http://gomarcopolo.com/us/
MarcoPolo t-shirts and hoodies: http://gomarcopolo.com/shop/
• Over 7 million downloads of the "i Learn With" suite of kids educational games.
• "i Learn With" apps won numerous awards such as "Best In Family-Friendly Products" - Moms' Choice Awards 2012, and "Brain Toy Award" - Academics' Choice Awards 2012.
"It’s one of the best-looking kids apps I’ve seen." - AppAdvice.com
"We’ve had ample time to test this app with kids and their response has been positive, positive, positive! From a teacher’s perspective, the subject matter is a curriculum staple in any pre-K program." - Teachers With Apps
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Develop your child’s curiosity and education.
What to wear – Poko and Beebee want to take pictures of themselves but some of their clothes and accessories seem wrong or inappropriate! Your child needs to find the ones that do not fit the weather.
**Unlock the full version of Seasons! Kids Learning games with a single in-app purchase and keep learning with these highly educational games:**
Weather conditions – Beebee wants to fill her photo album! Your child needs to help her find the pictures she is looking for that depict certain weather conditions such as clouds, rain, snow, etc.
Days and activities – Your child has to guess which activities Poko did on certain days of the week based on the month of the year and the weather that day.
The seasons displayed in this app refer to the seasons of the Northern Hemisphere, more particularly the U.S.
Primary skill taught: Science - Seasons and Weather
- Simple weather concepts
- Impact of seasonal change on clothing and activity
- Learn months and days of the week
- Listening and comprehension
- Observation and matching
- Visual and kinaesthetic learning
- Critical thinking (elimination process)
Seasons! Kids Learning games is part of the "i Learn With" program for kids in Preschool, Kindergarten and Homeschool designed to get your child ready for school while having fun!
• Cross-curricular game-based learning program in Math, Science, Literacy and more
• Self-adjusting levels of difficulty
• Unique progress tracker for parents
• Detailed success stats for your child that can be compared with children the same age
• Recommended learning path personalized for your child
• 27 fun rewards and medals to motivate your child to learn
• Designed with educational and child development experts
• Based on Common Core standards
Find out more on www.ilearnwith.com.
Need Help with Seasons! Kids Learning games?
Have questions, suggestions or concerns? Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!
Tribal Nova is a leading developer and publisher of educational games featuring famous characters such as Bob the builder, Dino Train, Curious George from the PBS KIDS network, Poko and Bo from the CBC network, Totally Spies Academy!, Spiez from the Cartoon Network, The Mighty Jungle on the Disney Channel,...
Copyright © 2005 Poko. Poko is a trademark of Halifax Film Ltd. All rights reserved.
This app was tested on Samsung Galaxy and Google Nexus tablets.
provides answers to their questions about the world in a very exciting manner. Why does the Sun go up and the
night fall, why is summer followed by winter, why do rivers flow into seas, why does not the Moon fall on
Earth, where do babies come from - the apps of series "The World Around Me" would answer all of these questions
and many more. Your kids would obtain a lot of new and useful information, become more familiar with facts
about our world!
* PLEASE NOTE:
This app suggests that the Earth was created by the big bang theory.
This apps is designed and intended for children age 2-6.
How did the universe begin?How was life born on earth?Where did water on earth come from?Welcome to earth school, Earth School is an educational kids apps containing 18 different mini games. It will show the big bang to earth generation, from life beginning to dinosaur extinction, enjoy!
√ 17 different mini-games to play with
√ Funny environmental science
√ Fantastic original artwork!
√ Fun sounds and animations!
√ Kid-friendly interface!
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
The earth school lets the kids enjoy learning while playing.
It contains 18 different mini games including:
- The big bang
- Black hole
- Planet generation
- Birth of the Galaxy
- Evolution of species
- Saturn's Ring
- Fossil Hunting
- hair salon 2
- band and kitchen
- stack the states
If you like Earth School – try our other kids' apps!
- Farm School HD
- Bugs and Bunnies
- Buttons and Bubbles
Perfect on nexus 4 and nexus 7
- install to SD card
- sounds of human body parts
- kids learn with fun human anatomy
- anatomy for toddlers
- phonics games for kids
- best interface for toddlers
- help mothers, fathers, parents, nurses, sisters to study alphabet with kids
- could be used in nursery, kindergarten, pre-school, school, university
- alphabet for toddlers
- educational kid game
- baby learning games
- baby learning flash cards
Each flash card is highly illustrated and an animated picture flashes up with the associated animals and sound. Alphabet and numbers flash cards help children develop memory and listening skills. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects, for example: A is for Apple.
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play. Game types include board, card, and video games.
The human body is the entire structure of a human organism, and consists of a head, neck, torso, two arms and two legs. By the time the human reaches adulthood, the body consists of close to 100 trillion cells, the basic unit of life. These cells are organised biologically to eventually form the whole body.
Anatomy is a branch of biology and medicine that considers the structure of living things. It is a general term that includes human anatomy, animal anatomy (zootomy), and plant anatomy (phytotomy). In some of its facets anatomy is closely related to embryology, comparative anatomy and comparative embryology, through common roots in evolution.
A game is structured playing, usually undertaken for enjoyment and sometimes used as an educational tool. Games are distinct from work, which is usually carried out for remuneration, and from art, which is more often an expression of aesthetic or ideological elements. However, the distinction is not clear-cut, and many games are also considered to be work (such as professional players of spectator sports/games) or art (such as jigsaw puzzles or games involving an artistic layout such as Mahjong, solitaire, or some video games).
Education in its general sense is a form of learning in which the knowledge, skills, and habits of a group of people are transferred from one generation to the next through teaching, training, or research. Education frequently takes place under the guidance of others, but may also be autodidactic. Any experience that has a formative effect on the way one thinks, feels, or acts may be considered educational.
A flashcard or flash card is a set of cards bearing information, as words or numbers, on either or both sides, used in classroom drills or in private study. One writes a question on a card and an answer overleaf. Flashcards can bear vocabulary, historical dates, formulas or any subject matter that can be learned via a question and answer format. Flashcards are widely used as a learning drill to aid memorization by way of spaced repetition.
[English Songs for Kids Features]
- Alphabet Songs and Phonics Songs to enhance children’s basic language skills
- All-time Favorite Songs such as Five Little Monkeys and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Let’s Move Songs such as A Ram Sam Sam and The Hokey Pokey, with fun dance routines and sing-along lyrics
- Over 97 animated songs, and more songs are planned to be added.
- 2015 Korea EduAward, Elementary School English Education Category
- 2015 Best Brand for Kids Index (BBKI), Online English Learning Category
- 2014 Teachers’ Choice Award, for the Family & for the Classroom
- 2013 National Parenting Publications Awards, Gold Winner
- 2013 Interactive Media Awards, Best in Class
- 2003 Korea Software Industry Association (KOSA) Prime Minister’s Commendation
- 2002 39th Bologna Children’s Book Fair, New Media Prize
- 2001 Korea Digital Contents, Grand Prize Winner and Gold Winner
- Parents who want their children to learn English in a fun and effective manner
- Parents who want amusing English resources for their children
- Parents who want fun phonics contents and activities for their children
- Playschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary school teachers
[Use English Songs for Kids in these situations!]
- When children are crying and complaining in the car
- When children are having trouble sleeping at night
- When children are having trouble staying focused
- When children want to begin learning English in a fun and enjoyable way
math with games best for school year 2 3 4 5 6 elementary shool. Is an educational game, learning with media content.
About fixing the problem solving arithmetic science think fast to test the knowledge as well as the measles. Fun thinking training puzzles is a game for one
girl and boy taught to count numbers, have thought.See play sum interacting with objects in the game for free, without using the Internet, play fun playing
find sum or sums of numbers together to find an answer. Teaching mathematics group basis.
For a positive number for children is to practice the development of children remember to start the practice positive number Practice learning study by
playing solve math testing, easy and excited, the picture has to race against time.A children's play with song sound assembly can learn on their
own.because the activity of counting numbers has been presented in an innovative manner for kids
If you are interested in learning about how to apply to our school, or you would like to view activities/events for the week, please download our mobile app designed for both prospective and current parents.
Features in this app include:
• Review messages from our Admissions Manager, and from each Division
• Learn about our school by viewing or downloading our brochure
• Watch a variety of videos that will help you understand the culture of Bialik
• Download an application form
• Learn about important tuition information and dates
• Review regular book recommendations
• Contact our Admissions Manager or Registrar directly from the app
• Check the school calendar on a monthly or weekly basis
• Be reminded of important calendar events pertinent to your children
• Be notified of important messages, such as school closures
• Contact Safe Arrival directly from the app
- install to SD card
- sounds of numbers (12 numbers 1 to 12)
- numbers flashcards for babies
- each number has word with picture
- education app for kids
- alphabet soundboard
- human voice for each roman number character
- helps child count numbers
- roman numerical games for kids
- nums for kids
- best interface for toddlers
- roman numerology
- help mothers, fathers, parents, nurses, sisters to study numbers with kids
- could be used in nursery, kindergarten, pre-school, school, university
- alphabet for toddlers
- alphabet sounds
- letters sounds
- roman numerical
- roman numeral for kids
- digit sounds
- letters for pictures
- numbers for kids
- abc family app
- abc player
- abc tv
- alphabet tracing
- alphabet games
- sounds of letters
- sounds of numbers for toddlers
- number song
- digits for kids
- letters and numbers
- phonics for kids
- phonics awareness
- phonetic alphabet
Kids will be able:
- Learn Number Sounds
- Build Number Blocks
- Pop Letter Bubbles
- Make roman numbers words
Roman numerals, the numeric system in ancient Rome, uses combinations of letters from the Latin alphabet to signify values. The numbers 1 to 10 can be expressed in Roman numerals as follows:
I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X.
The Roman numeral system is a cousin of Etruscan numerals. Use of Roman numerals continued after the decline of the Roman Empire. From the 14th century on, Roman numerals began to be replaced in most contexts by more convenient Hindu-Arabic numerals; however this process was gradual, and the use of Roman numerals in some minor applications continues to this day.
Each flash card is highly illustrated and an animated picture flashes up with the associated number and sound. Alphabet and numbers flash cards help children develop memory and listening skills. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects, for example: A is for Apple.
A number is a mathematical object used to count, label, and measure. In mathematics, the definition of number has been extended over the years to include such numbers as zero, negative numbers, rational numbers, irrational numbers, and complex numbers.
Counting is the action of finding the number of elements of a finite set of objects. The traditional way of counting consists of continually increasing a (mental or spoken) counter by a unit for every element of the set, in some order, while marking (or displacing) those elements to avoid visiting the same element more than once, until no unmarked elements are left; if the counter was set to one after the first object, the value after visiting the final object gives the desired number of elements. The related term enumeration refers to uniquely identifying the elements of a finite (combinatorial) set or infinite set by assigning a number to each element.
A numeral system (or system of numeration) is a writing system for expressing numbers, that is, a mathematical notation for representing numbers of a given set, using digits or other symbols in a consistent manner. It can be seen as the context that allows the symbols "11" to be interpreted as the binary symbol for three, the decimal symbol for eleven, or a symbol for other numbers in different bases.
- Stories & songs for children of all ages including nursery rhymes, fables, and fairytales.
- Classic books such as The 3 Little Pigs, Cinderella, Belinda’s Halloween, and Wheels on the Bus.
- Curated library of favorite kid’s topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more!
- Speakaboos books are available anytime, anywhere - via mobile apps and the Web, online or offline.
PARENTS & TEACHERS LOVE SPEAKABOOS FOR THEIR CHILDREN!
- “My 23-month-old daughter and I love to cuddle up and read your stories, especially the ones about fairytales and princesses. Thank you for creating such a fun, kid-friendly, safe experience for pre-schoolers!” - Ashley B., KY
- “My 5-year-old son is a reluctant reader, but Speakaboos stories on monsters and animals have really engaged him and he wants to read more books as a result! He also loves singing along with the nursery rhymes” - Karen D., CA
- “My children love Speakaboos. I teach Kindergarten and this is a great educational resource for our reading center and storytime. We recently did a lesson on Aesop’s Fables and Speakaboos was perfect!” - Lisa E., NC
- I’m an elementary school early literacy educator for 38 years now!! This app is fantastic!’ - Deb B., NJ
PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA
- Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval.
- Received an A+ from Education World.
- Named “one of the great websites” by the American Library Association.
- Described as an “impressive,” “indispensable,” and “valuable” resource for learning and literacy by Parenting, Kidscreen and Publisher’s Weekly.
- "Speakaboos... makes it easy for kids to learn to read by easing them through different phases: reading stories to them, helping them to follow along with the story as it's read, and finally allowing kids to read on their own," (Appolicious).
- "Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative." (GeekMom).
SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDREN
Speakaboos’ educational methodology encourages literacy and learning by focusing on high-interest stories and contextual interactivity, as well as through features including:
- Read-along word highlighting, which promotes word recognition among young readers.
- Clickable words so children can hear the way words are pronounced.
- Rich illustrations, sound effects, and music that keeps kids entertained.
- 3 modes of play depending on reading level: Read To Me, Read & Play, Read It Myself.
- If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer and MeeGenius, you'll love Speakaboos books.
SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS FOR SPEAKABOOS - READ ALONG, SING ALONG STORIES FOR KIDS
- Subscription is offered on a monthly, or yearly basis and gives unlimited access to a rainbow of stories & songs.
- A 1-month subscription costs $4.99 and 12 months costs $49.99 or equivalent local price.
- Payment will be charged to Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription for the Speakaboos library of books will automatically renew.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and may be canceled at any time by going to ‘Account Settings’ after purchase."
ABC Kids Songs keep tracks of all the best kids songs and lists them for you to watch and listen too. We love kids songs so much that we update our site all the time. How do we know you'll love our site? We decided to design out site so that we could use it when our kids want to listen to new songs and great music! We hope you'll stop back often and tell all your friends about all of our awesome kids songs!
This application have included a lot of tutorial which help you know learn abc. This app will be an entertainment for kids as well as a learning tool.
The collection of most popular Learn to abc Video Clips for kids, baby, toddler, children to fun learning.
it's so easy You can dowload it and try your self or teach your children after that give me your ideas.
★ Free to use!
★ Portable, easy to use!
★ Delightful, colorful graphics.
★ Easy guide videos step-by-step
★ Easy-to-use for the whole family.
★ To watch the videos, internet connections are required.
An alphabet song is any of various songs used to teach children an alphabet, used in kindergartens, pre-schools and homes around the world. Alphabet songs typically follow the alphabetic principle (though the phonics method offers variants). In languages such as English with morphophonemic variation, an alphabet song usually chooses a particular pronunciation for each letter in the alphabet and also typically for some words in the song.
Share us on Facebook Twitter Google Plus and rate the App to get extra learning!
Any problems or suggestions please contact us.
Try our Learn app today!
Flashcards for Kids is a fantastic educational tool for teaching English to kids. No need to buy or print flashcards any more - with this app you will have all the flashcards you will ever need right on your phone or tablet.
Over 1,500 picture flashcards are available, each with the corresponding word on the back. All flashcard pictures have been created especially for kids and will instantly grab their attention and boost their English vocabulary. Kids love these cards!
This app is easy to use and loads very quickly. For more information, visit http://www.eslkidstuff.com/flashcard-app.htm
- over 1,500 flashcard images and corresponding words in over 80 categories (animals, alphabet, verbs, body, numbers, etc.)
- easy gestures: tap flashcard to toggle between picture and word, swipe to go back and forth between flashcards in each set.
- Editable text: all flashcard words can be edited - you can even change the language!
- Flashcards can be ordered alphabetically, shuffled, have their front and backs switched and shown in list view.
- You can create new sets, move flashcards between sets, add and delete flashcards to and from sets.
- Use online or offline: choose to show the flashcards from our server or download cards directly to your device so that you can use the cards even when you are offline.
- Help screens and full support available.
Here are just some of the sets available (from over 80 sets):
- Actions, Verbs, Activities & Sports
- Alphabet & Numbers
- Body, Face, Health & Sickness
- Buildings, Stores and Places
- Describing Things & People, Colors, Shapes and Emotions
- Food & Drink
- Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving
- House & Garden, Toys, Tools
- Musical Instruments
- Nature, Plants, Camping, Space, Planets
- Family, Jobs
- Prepositions of Location
- School objects, school subjects, Classrooms
- Time, Days, Months, Seasons
This app is free to download as a trial which includes all of the functionality of the full app and a few flashcards sets to try out. If you like the app you can unlock the rest of the 1,500 flashcards in one of two ways:
1. Purchase the full app on Google Play store - on the app Home screen tap "Upgrade to Full Version". The cost is €9.90 per year (approx. US$13, UK£8.50, JP¥1,300).
2. Become a member of ESL KidStuff - our members can upgrade to the full version for free. Membership is US$29 per year and includes access to printable flashcards, worksheets, craft sheets, lesson plans, song downloads and classroom readers. More details here: http://www.eslkidstuff.com/register.htm