- Customize push notifications according to sender and/or folder, so you're only notified about the emails that matter.
- Archive, delete and move messages using easy swipe actions.
- Access other external POP email accounts such as gmail, yahoo
- Save important emails to your phone and access them even when you are "off the grid".
- You no longer need separate apps for your email and calendar. It's right within your email app.
- Easily schedule appointments, view/edit your upcoming events and get reminders.
- Supports multiple calendars.
- Easily search and find emails from specific contacts, even if they are buried under hundred's of other emails
- Filter emails and files according to contacts
- Make calls to your contacts right from the app
- Easily search and find all attachments stored in one convenient list. View them even when you're offline.
If you need any help with this app, feel free to shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note for Android 4.1.x and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
This bug affects users of Android 4.1, 4.4 and all Samsung users.
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
This app does not contain a calendar user interface, it syncs to your device's stock calendar app. To do so it will create new calendars (one for each calendar in your Yahoo! account)
Yahoo Groups calendars are currently not supported!
If you find a bug, please send us an email. Without detailed error description we often can't do anything especially when we can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
Please watch out for the calendar selection field when you create a new appointment. It may default to your Google calendar instead of your Yahoo! Calendar (and the app won't sync events in the Google calendar)
* supports multiple accounts
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* imports calendar names and colors
* syncs multiple alarms (Yahoo->Phone, Yahoo does not show alarms created by this app yet)
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 6h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* customizable sync range
* supports Yahoo! tasks
Yahoo!, Yahoo! Calendar and the Yahoo! logo are registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. The author of this app is not related to Yahoo! Inc. in any way.
At present, opening the app from Google Play doesn't work properly. Please open the app from your app menu. We'll upload a fix asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
Although this issue seems to be fixed in Android 4.2 the workaround is still required on Samsung devices.
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account).
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please send me an email if you find a bug. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
It is tested and works with
- OSX/iCal Server
- Oracle Beehive
- many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Free.fr doesn't support CalDAV. However you should be able to sync your free.fr calendar one-way using the Webcal option.
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* task support (you'll need this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* supports client certificate authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn't work on Android 4.1 yet)
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* encrypts passwords in local database
* supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations
Zoho Docs is an online document management application for individuals and businesses. This mobile version extends access to your documents to Android mobiles. If you don't already have a Zoho account, you can easily create one within the application.
* Access your documents created in online versions of Zoho Writer, Sheet, Show & Docs
* View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs and other types of documents
* Edit Zoho Writer Documents in Android 4.0 & above versions.
* Download option to download the documents locally.
* Offline feature for documents to view them with no internet.
* View shared documents
* Upload any file from your mobile device directly to Zoho Docs
* Search to quickly find your documents
* Share your private documents & folders to other Zoho users
* Tag a document
* Google Apps login
* Remembers your account info so you can avoid frequent logins
For further comments, suggestions & questions, please email us at email@example.com
● Use your mail account as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Outlook, AOL Mail etc.
● Real-time push notification.
- Full IMAP/SMTP/POP3/Exchange support
Support for popular email service as Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, MobileMe, iCloud, 163/126, QQ, Sina, Sohu and other IMAP/SMTP/POP3/Exchange server.
- Smart Server Configuration
Automatically configure service setting, one-click to login.
- Multiple accounts
Switch multiple accounts quickly and easily.
Real-time push notification.
- Pattern lock
Pattern lock is available to protect your mailbox privacy.
Full CardDAV support, sync contacts between iPhone, Android, Tablet, Mac and PC.
One-click to compress image attachments.
Support for JPG, PDF, DOC, XLS, RAR, ZIP files.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not worry about your MSN being changed, this app solves your problem!
This is the best and quickest way to use emails on the new Outlook™, with a clear and simple interface.
Quick and intuitive, check all your emails anytime, anywhere!
This is useful for your favorite account email, a faster and better way to get there.
It was built for speed!
E-mail reader for MSN™ Hotmail™ is not sponsored, affiliated with or endorsed by Microsoft Outlook™.
All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Zoho Writer is a powerful rich-text editor for Android devices. This App allows you to create impressive documents seamlessly with its intuitive user interface and rich set of features. You can either save these documents in local device in MS Word format or push it to cloud devices like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox. This app also allows you to open MS Word documents in your device.
User can easily access and edit documents from Cloud Services like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox.
What Zoho Writer App provides for users
Rich Text Editing features
Ø Supports formatting of text which includes Font type, Font size, Bold, Italic and Underline, Fore color and Background color.
Ø Create hyperlink, comments for text and bookmarks.
Ø Additional features like paragraph spacing and word count
Ø Insert images from Camera and Gallery
Ø Create lists with various header signs/numbers to fit your choice
Ø Cut/Copy and Paste operation
Ø Unlimited Undo/Redo operation
Ø Create Table with built-in Stylish table theme
ØUse this App anywhere, even offline to create documents
Ø Easy to move documents around different services using drag and drop feature
Ø Free Handwritten drawing or diagram that can be inserted into your document
Ø Convert Text to Speech
Ø Zoom in and out of document content
Ø Supports viewing list of documents either in list or grid view
Ø Supports sending of document via email from dashboard
Ø Supports pushing of document to Cloud Storages like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox
Ø Supports saving of documents in different formats like doc,docx,rtf,odt,txt,html and pdf
Ø Supports Google Cloud Print
It does nothing but opening the compose mail dialog, and has no user interface itself.
Uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage information, therefore requires internet access.
new gmail, create, compose, new mail, e-mail, mail, email, draft, launch icon, start.
Zoho Projects is the preferred online project management app for more than a million users. These range from individuals working by themselves to managers in large enterprizes managing thousands of people. It comes with a rich set of tracking, charting, reporting and collaboration features, to take care of all your business needs.
With the Zoho Projects mobile app you can stay connected to your tasks from anywhere - on the way to work or even on that much-needed holiday. Here is a list of features:
★ Push notifications bring updates, as they happen, to your mobile
★ A friendly activity feed makes project collaboration easy and fun
★ Create, view, search and filter tasks and add notes effortlessly
★ Timetracking is at your fingertips: swipe up to instantly log hours in timesheets
★ Quick add lets you add a status, create a task, file a bug or upload a document in a jiffy
New to Zoho? Sign up through the App and get started right away. You can also Sign in using your Google Apps account.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have questions
After install, you will have access to all Premium features for 7 days:
* Floating control panel with Play / Pause / Next / Previous
* Scheduler to set hours when the reader will be silent
* Automatic mail checking
* Replacement words to enhance reading
* Blacklist filter to skip reading of certain emails
* Reading multiple Gmail accounts
You can buy Premium features lifetime license directly in the app (in-app payment). Otherwise the basic features are available after the 7 days trial. License is connected to your main Google account and will be available also on your other devices.
Other general features:
* Auto-start when headset is plugged-in (optional)
* Mail checker widget for home-screen - press and listen
* Voice tone and speed adjustment
* Customizable notification sound
* Auto-mute when phone is set to silent/vibrate mode
* Reading volume setting
* Simple reading content selection (sender, subject, summary, date)
Mail Reader is convenient cyber mail assistant reading out your incoming emails while you work, drive, walk, or have your hands occupied. Besides sender, subject and email date, it can read summary of the email - usually first 10-15 words from the email body. The app contains floating control panel for comfortable listening with possibility to Pause, move to Next or Previous email. Included is also handy home screen widget - press it to listen to your new emails. You can start the reader also by plugging-in a headset. This and other features can be turned on/off in app's Settings. Mail Reader currently works exclusively with Gmail.
App uses Text-To-Speech engine of your phone. Before install please check if your phone has TTS installed in: Settings > Language & keyboard > Text-to-Speech > Listen to example. If not, please install TTS before installing Mail Reader for Gmail.
The reading language is dependent on the TTS engine you use in your phone. Mail Reader should work with any TTS engine installed on your phone. If you install another TTS engine, please check TTS settings of your phone (available also from Menu > TTS Settings)
Thank you for your rating and feedback. We will gladly answer your questions and give support at our developer email.
Enjoy Mail Reader,
1. Support all major mailing protocols, with one-click support for Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, 163 and QQ mailing services.
2. Deep integration with Calendar: Transform your email to calendar appointment in one click.
3. Multi-account done right: One unified experience to check inbox, starred emails and unread items.
4. Easy-sliding: Simply slide down on any list to select multiple items.
OLIVEMAIL Mail is based on Open source projects which named K9-Mai an open-source e-mail client with search, IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing, signatures, bcc-self, PGP, mail on SD & more!
* Email pushed automatically to your phone
* Search all your messages
* Rich text edit
* Insert picture in text
* Access synched messages when off line
* View messages by conversation
* Multiple Gmail accounts
* Stars, labels, and many other features
There are two types of secure email:
1. One-time password per email - Best for users who don't email each other often, e.g. loan agent
2. Long term secure connection - Best for users who email each other often, e.g. colleagues
The app uses color to help users to identify different type of email in the email listing page. Secure email is identified by green; Secure Connect Invite and Accept are identified by yellow.