JVC Music Play is the app to listen to music from your Android device (Android OS 4.1 and above) with the JVC car-audio receiver connected via USB.
Even if the Android device of OS 4.1 and above does not support USB Mass Storage Class, you can enjoy the music with JVC car-audio receiver. Play or search for music with the JVC car-audio receiver, and check the playing music’s information on your Android device.
■ Check here for the supported Android devices, JVC car-audio receivers, and FAQ.
JVC Music Play → http://www.jvc.net/car/app/jmp/index.html
We do not guarantee correct operation for all devices. Some Android device may freeze if the device is unconnected without pressing the Disconnect button.
The Android device must support the Bluetooth HID Profile, HDMI or MHL output.
* In order to connect the Android device to the JVC AV Multimedia Receiver, an optional HDMI-MHL Conversion Cable (KS-U61 : sold separately) or HDMI Cable (KS-U60 : sold separately) is required.
*5-pin to 11-pin micro USB adapter or HDMI adapter is required when using Samsung products.
- Apps Launcher
If the receiver is supported apps launcher function, it can be launch the apps that has been allowed to operate while driving from the launcher home screen.
Apps that has been allowed to operate while driving.
JVC Smart Music Control
* In other than the above apps, it is possible only display the screen while driving.
- Tap and Drag Operation
Tap or drag operation on the Android device can be operated from the touchscreen panel of the receiver.
* Does not support multi-touch operation.
- HOME/BACK/TASK Buttons
HOME / BACK / TASK buttons will be displayed on the screen to operate the Android device even if those buttons are not displayed.In addition, it is possible to minimize these buttons when they are not required and the button location can be moved by dragging.
* Those buttons are displayed only while the Android device is connected to the receiver via the Bluetooth connection.
* When using some applications (i.e. video application software etc.), there is a possibility that those buttons are not displayed.
* If the receiver is supported apps launcher function, it is displayed Launcher HOME / BACK buttons while driving, and HOME / BACK / TASK buttons while parked.
* To use the "OK Google" feature, set to turn off the service of this apps in the accessibility settings of the Android device. In this case, HOME / BACK / TASK buttons will not be able to use but will be displayed.
- Screen fixed to Landscape mode display / Screen sleep function disabled
While the Android device is connected to the receiver, the screen is fixed to landscape display mode and screen sleep function is disabled automatically.
* The previous settings will be automatically set after the Bluetooth connection with the receiver is disconnected.
* The application is displayed in portrait mode display if it does not support landscape mode display. In this case, the operating range will also change to fit within the display range automatically.
* Since the screen sleep function is disabled during the Bluetooth connection to the receiver, there are cases where the battery consumption is increased.
- Power Saving Setting (Allow Connection)
There is a setting to turn OFF the linkage function with the receiver.
If this setting is turned OFF, the battery consumption of Android device will be decreased while the Bluetooth connection with the receiver is disconnected.
* To connect to the receiver, this setting should be turned ON again. (It does not turn ON automatically.)
To make sure the supported Android devices, the supported JVC AV Multimedia Receivers and FAQ visit the website hereunder:
Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)
Please repeat the screen calibration again if you have changed the output screen size of Android device.
Do not touch the screen of the Android device during the screen calibration. This could cause the calibration process to fail.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
For information on Bluetooth settings of Android devices please refer to the instruction manual of your device.
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Xiaomi or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://colortiger.com/home
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Do you want to help translate our app? Visit https://crowdin.net/project/smart-ir-remote
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Android 4.1-4.4 Galaxy S4
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With both lockscreen and homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
Almost all brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
Smart Remote control for electronic devices with your SAMSUNG Galaxy S4, S5, Note3, Galaxy Tab / HTC ONE Smart phone with IR(Infra Red) Remote.
Please check supported SAMSUNG GALAXY/HTC smart phone list below!!!
You can use your smart phone as IR Smart Remote Control for
A lot of remote controls are already exist in built-in app (Watch On/HTC TV)
But ASmart Remote supports more devices(DSLR, Projector, Air-conditioner) and is so simple !!!
And we are updating remote controls everyday!!!
ASmart Remote supports most brands and models and all functions are verified.
You don't need buy universal remote control any more.
Just download ASmart IR Remote and you can remote control any electronic devices.
ASmart Remote is FREE!!!
### IR remote control works only with Android device IR built in
### Supported Android Devices :
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE3
SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA
SAMSUNG GALAXY ZOOM
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI (With IR)
Other SAMSUNG smart phone, tablet with IR
HTC ONE M7
HTC ONE M8
HTC ONE MAX
Other HTC smart phone with IR
New feature: TV remote control. 2 in 1 application.
* IrDA and Wi-Fi
* TV remote control (via IrDA)
* Widget for Home and Lock screens
* Auto discovery
* Support multiple STBs
* Soft Keyboard
Today AIR Remote doesn't require IrDA any more, it can use Wi-Fi to communicate with STB MAG 250 and Aura HD.
Control your STB MAG 250 from any device without IrDA.
Just enable Wi-Fi Сonnectivity if your device doesn't have IrDA and configure Remote Control on STB MAG 250.
Widget provides basic functions of IR Remote.
The application support remote control for TV: "SAMSUNG", "LG", "SONY", "PANASONIC", "TOSHIBA", "PHILIPS", "JVC", "SHARP", "HITACHI", "FUJITSU", "TCL".
Wi-Fi Connectivity feature is compatible with a firmware version 0.2.18-r5 and higher
- Ver2.0.29 アップデート情報 -
例えば「とうきょうと みなとく しばこうえん いちのいちのいち」と発話しますと、「東京都港区芝公園1-1-1」を検索します。
NOTICE!: Creating SPP port may fail with Widcomm stack.
NOTICE2!:Widget simulates NMEA while GPS is not fixed yet. This simulation is based on Cell Tower information and may be coarse.
*Tip - Controlling Cable and Satellite boxes from IRUDB databse: Instead of searching for your cable or satellite providers name take a quick look at the bottom or back of the cable/satellite box for its name. Then when you search for IR codes in the database you can search for the name of the box. The box and the remote (the hardware) are usually made by a different company. The cable and satellite companies (the software) often rely on other companies to provide hardware for their cable or satellite software. I hope this helps!
Money Back Guarantee! - This is a free application with extra features that can be unlocked for a one time only in-app upgrade. If for any reason you would like a refund from your in-app upgrade then send an email with your order number to email@example.com. Your order number is automatically emailed to you after the in-app purchase is made. Any refund request made will be granted. Guaranteed! You can also email if you would just like some help.
*View and use all IR-codes/buttons in the IRUDB™ database.
*Use (Quick) TV, Cable, Satellite, DVD, Blu-ray, and Air Conditioner remotes with GUI.
*Create a single Saved Remote.
*Button vibration (Saved Remote).
*Press and hold buttons to send repeat commands (Saved Remote).
*Save Custom Remotes from the IR databases (Saved Remote).
*Change remote backgrounds (pre-set and custom images)(Saved Remote).
*Edit button texts (Saved Remote).
*Edit button IR signal. (Saved Remote).
*Change button backgrounds (pre-set and custom images).
*Adjust button sizes.
*Adjust button positions (drag & drop + fine tune button positions).
*All ads removed.
*Create unlimited Saved Remotes.
*Quickly create Saved Remotes from the (Quick) TV, Cable, Satellite, DVD, and Blu-ray remotes.
*Share custom Saved Remotes
*Download shared custom Saved Remotes
*Manually input IR codes not found in the IR databases (copy & paste)
**Read and save codes from physical remote(s) – (HTC ONLY!)
Android 5.0 Lollipop supported
Make sure your phone or tablet has a built in IR Blaster before trying this application! Many 1 star reviews are from users that do not have a phone with a built in IR Blaster.. Please consider leaving a rating if you found this application useful. This entire application was created by one person only.
In app purchases: This allows you to remove ads and unlock additional features from inside the application.
Identity: This is to verify your in app purchase against your email address on new devices.
Photos and Media: This allows you to add your own custom images and graphics into the app. You can add images from your image folders to the remote background and individual button backgrounds.
Control Vibration: This is allows your phone to vibrate when a saved remote button is pressed (optional feature).
Full Network Access: This is required for internet access. The IRUDB™ database is accessed via internet.
View Network Connections: This is required for internet access.
Makes for a great Universal Hotel Remote!
THIS APP IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER DEVELOPERS.
KENWOOD Music Play is the app to listen to music from your Android device (Android OS 4.1 and above) with the KENWOOD car-audio receiver connected via USB.
Even if the Android device of OS 4.1 and above does not support USB Mass Storage Class, you can enjoy the music with KENWOOD car-audio receiver. Play or search for music with the KENWOOD car-audio receiver, and check the playing music’s information on your Android device.
■ Check here for the supported Android devices, KENWOOD car-audio receivers, and FAQ.
KENWOOD Music Play → http://www.kenwood.com/products/car_audio/app/music_play/eng/index.html
■ Supported languages for KENWOOD Music Play
We support the following 2 languages: English, Japanese.
We do not guarantee correct operation for all devices. Some Android device may freeze if the device is unconnected without pressing the Disconnect button.
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
Smoothly Control the Projector via a Smart Device
In addition to providing operation buttons not featured on the supplied remote controller, the app will assist operations by displaying descriptions of various functions and features with illustration.
･Image Quality Navigator
This innovative app also offers a function to automatically set to the optimum picture setting when the user selects a desired picture quality.
When the user experiences trouble or has a question, the Help Guide will assist by displaying Q&A, or linking to the online User Manual.
･Compatible device : Smart Device with Android
・Compatible OS : Android4.0 or later
-Operability of all functions is not guaranteed.
-A wireless LAN network environment connected with the projector via wired LAN.
In order to remote control the projector from an Smart Device, it is necessary to first install the app into an Smart Device. Exclusive application is available free of charge.
-Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Product names, trade names, corporate names and other names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
• Android OS 2.3.3以降
★ Lollipop Ready ★
It is the most complete and handy flashlight you will ever have!
Use your LED or screen to torch your way + low-light photography camera.
● LED flashlight torch
● Screen flashlight torch
● Low Light Camera (with state of the art night-vision algorithm)
● Built-in Compass
● Widget for home & lock screens
● Emergency / Warning strobe lights ; Police, Ambulance, Fire & Construction vehicles.
● Keys & Screen Locking
● "Touch-2-Light" mode - light on as you touch the screen.
● Disco strobe effect (stroboscope)
● Gorgeous camera color filters
● Strobe Effect
● SOS light
● Stylish, Well-Designed, Easy-To-Use & Intuitive GUI
● "Lollipop Ready" - tested on lollipop devices.
● Battery level
● Brightest mode
● Screen dimming
● Color light
● Lighthouse effect
● Default LED light state setting
● Supports "no LED" phones
● High-Definition (HD) resolution
- Loomatix Team.
Additional notes and disclaimers:
■ A great efforts and dedication are invested in developing this application. In order to keep it superb and free, we finance our activity by showing ads.
■ The LED flashlight is very strong and may harm the eye. NEVER stare directly into an LED flashlight and NEVER direct the light to other people's eyes.
■ Some individuals may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights. If you, or anyone around you, have an epileptic condition, or experience any of the following symptoms while using the app -- dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions -- IMMEDIATELY discontinue use.
■ Don't use the app near infants. Small children are not allowed to use this app due to the above risks. Under no circumstances should you let small children to play with this app. You must ensure ans instruct children.
■ Loomatix Ltd is not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries which may arise from using the application.
This user-friendly application allows you to view the video streams of your camera, to control it real-time or to change its settings.
- Play live- video/audio streams
- Add/edit/delete cameras
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom functions
- Swipe control
- Change camera settings (brightness, contrast, resolution ...)
- Save or share snapshots
- Save or call preset positions
- Controllable IR LEDs and I/O Relay (depends on the camera model)
- Activate / deactivate camera motion detection
Additional to the INSTAR models, you can use cameras of the following manufacturers:
If you have any suggestion or problem with this app, please contact us. You can help us to extend the functions and supported cameras in this app by providing:
- Documentation to your camera
- Test account if possible
This software uses the code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: https://github.com/instarcam/InstarVision-Android
Apart from the magnification, the field of view and the F ratio of your telescope, FOViewer Deluxe will show you the local time, your GPS coordinates, the current moonphase, a clear sky clock for your location, a bubble level and a compass to help you get that GOTO telescope properly aligned!
So to summarize, FOViewer Deluxe;
• Calculates the magnification, F ratio and field of view for a particular telescope / eyepiece combination.
• Calculates the exit pupil for a particular telescope / eyepiece combination.
• Alerts you when your magnifications goes beyond the maximum useful magnification of your telescope.
• Shows you your field of view as a circle drawn on photos of celestial objects. All objects of the Messier and NGC catalogue are available.
• Shows the field of view of your (CCD/DSLR) camera as a rectangle drawn on photos of celestial objects. The field of view rectangle can be rotated. All objects of the Messier and NGC catalogue are available.
• Let’s you add and remove your own telescopes, eyepieces, CCD camera's and barlow lenses.
• Shows your local time to help you configure your GOTO telescope.
• Shows your current GPS position.
• Shows you where magnetic north is by means of a compass.
• Shows you the current moonphase.
• Shows you a clear sky clock for your current location.
• Much more!
A few pointers on using FOViewer.
• Tap the arrow icons in the top bar to cycle through eyepieces and cameras.
• Tap the arrow icons in the lower bar to cycle through objects in the current catalogue.
• Frequently calibrate your build-in electronic compass by drawing figure 8’s in the air.
If you export your gear from the trial version (Add gear > Menu > Export), it will be automatically imported in the full version of FOViewer Deluxe.
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver". It's only app on Play Store that do this!
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony Ericsson X10mini, Sony Ericsson X10, Motorola DroidX, Motorola Droid, Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
This Application software enables you to enjoy camera operations such as Recording START/STOP, PAN/TILT/ZOOM controls and changing the manual camera settings. In Addition, you can save four PAN/TILT/ZOOM positions as presets and call them.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks and are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
System requirements: Android™ 2.1 or 2.2 or 2.3.3 or higher and Bluetooth® SPP Profile are required. It does not support Android™ 2.3.
The system requirements information above is not a guarantee that the application will work on all Bluetooth® compatible devices.
GZ-HM990, GZ-HM970, GZ-HM960
GZ-HM890, GZ-HM880, GZ-HM870, GZ-HM860