UECU's Advantages Online™ Mobile Banking provides UECU members a secure and free way to access and manage their accounts at Utilities Employees Credit Union. One username and password will give you access to both Advantages Online™ Home Banking and Mobile Banking.
Advantages Online™ Mobile Banking:
- Uses the same strict security standards that are used with Advantages Online™ Home Banking
- Soon-to-be members can learn how to join UECU
- Deposit checks with immediate availability up to $1,500
- View account balances for deposit and loan accounts
- Transfer money between your UECU accounts and previously-connected non-UECU accounts
- Make UECU loan and UECU Credit Card payments
- Pay your bills with Advantages Bill Pay™. The mobile version gives you access to payments history, current billers list, and recurring payments information and includes the capability to schedule one-time payments, modify payments, and cancel payments to existing billers.
- View and search account transaction history
- View current holds on your accounts
- Conveniently apply for UECU loans and Visa® credit card
- Skip a loan payment with UECU Skip-A-Pay
- Quickly access UECU deposit and loan rates
- Find helpful links to contact UECU
- Turn your UECU Debit and Credit Cards off and on
To learn more about Utilities Employees Credit Union Advantages Online™ Mobile Banking visit uecu.org, where you can also read more about how UECU protects your accounts and what you can do to protect your information when using a mobile device.