Powerful service organizer for Jehovah's Witnesses. Keep records, track statistics and service time, conveniently view and arrange territories and interested persons in an automated and intuitive way.
* Conveniently keeping records in service.
* Flexible display modes equally fitting for private houses and condominiums.
* Viewing territories by screens, households, tenants, visits.
* Saving date and time of all visits.
* Tracking of service time in the chronometer mode.
* Custom colors for households in automatic or manual mode.
* Tracking of placed literature, return visits, Bible studies.
* Detailed tracking of all service sessions with all relevant statistics.
* Composing total monthly reports and sending via e-mail or SMS.
* Automatic and manual data backup.
* Saving data to Dropbox and syncing across connected devices.
* Absolutely free app, no ads. You can make an in-app donation payment to support the development, if you wish.
* Supported languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Czech, French, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Swedish.
Leave feedback or ask questions on Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/112371364498094492171
The project is open source: https://github.com/jwdroid/jwdroid
Tags: JW, Jehovah's Witnesses, preaching, ministry, organizer, notes.