Never forget a return visit again or be frustrated trying to find you paper notes!
NOTE: Please send suggestions by e-mail instead of leaving them in a comment, since I can't reply if I don't understand what you mean, and the suggestion will never be implemented!
* Easily create and generate territories with streets, buildings or rural addresses
* Tag addresses with GPS positions and see them on a map
* Make fast notes of a visit with just a few clicks
* Automatically update visit dates
* Create a ministry schedule for your service year or month
* Share information using NFC
* Keep track of return visits, bible studies and magazine routes
* Keep track of return visits by date, neighborhood or bookmarks
* Send addresses and return visits as SMS if several publishers work a territory or as data to import directly into Ministry Assistant.
* Add time for return visit to Google calendar
* See statistics over a territory, what time and days you've been working there
* Keep track of your service time for each month and year, and send the report by SMS or e-mail
* Different profiles like pioneer or auxiliary pioneer
* Widget for month report
* Backup/restore easily to never lose your notes if something unexpected happens
GET_ACCOUNTS and USE_CREDENTIALS
Needed to be able to make backups to Google Drive
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
Needed for GPS tagging addresses
Needed to use Google Maps
READ_CALENDAR and WRITE_CALENDAR
Needed to be able to write the appointment with a return visit to the Google Calendar
Needed to import a person or person details from the contacts on the phone
Thanks to those who translate!
Create and edit your notes simply.
- automatic saving
- convenient handling
- possibility to take notes during meetings
- export your notes as a txt document
- optimized for tablets
- updated regularly
(I'm very busy right now, due to my new job in October (many documents and moving to another city))
- export (summer)
- categories for custom notes (summer/autumn)
- download your programm in the language you want (autumn/winter)
- more Material Design
1) Why is there no integrated bible or songbook?
The NWT and our songbook are copyrighted, so I have no rights to use them without permission. And I have yet received no permission from the organisation.
If you have improvement suggestions, problems appear, you would like to translate the app into another language or simply want to say "thanks", send an email:
-Will included section for weekly meeting notes
-Notes will be available for all devices. Just install the app and there are your notes.
I appoligize for the inconvience and thank you for your encouraging emails and support.
Please check here for updates:
Territory Manager is an application to support Jehovah's Witnesses in their field service.
Main features of Territory Manager:
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Management of territories, addresses and notes
- Synchronization among devices
- Data backup on the "cloud"
- Geolocalization of inserted buildings
- Address retrieval from GPS coordinates
- Video tutorials on how to use the application
- Report generation (in Excel format)
Assembly and meeting notes taking/voice recording and organizing app. Available in, English, French, Spanish, Italiano, German. Some features,
Voice record talks in the background while taking notes, where both notes and recordings are auto saved. Access bible in your own language while taking notes.
Assembly schedules from year 2000 is available, if you want to digitize your old physical note books.( More schedules till 1950 is coming up)
Direct access to online song book and bible in your language.
Share notes as email with recording and notes attached, bluetooth, sms, viber, etc.
Play any old recordings directly from the app later and listen in the background whiles reading notes related to the recording.
Switch languages anytime you like.
Backup your notes database in the phone/table. Restore it later.(Useful when changing phones).
Record Meeting notes up to 1870, where notes are categorized by month and year.
Delete, edit, manage your notes.
Record Attendance and speakers name.
We provide data entry services if you want to copy your old note book to the app.
Please note that I can't include Our publications like bible and song book in the app it-self since they are copyrighted, hence jw online library access with language support. If you are using an app that has copyrighted material, think twice. App is provided as a try it and buy it basis, if you like the product you can get the yearly subscription for 1.79 GBP. You can try the app for 7 days for free
-Tags: Jehovahs witness, Jehovah's witness, Jehovahs witness notes, recorder. meeting, ministry, kingdom hall, talk, meeting notes, assembly notes, assembly recordings
Keep a record of your Watchtower and Awake placements, return visits, Bible studies. Visit our website for helpful hints and tips:
Oh and please don't forget to rate this app!
JW Planner - an elegant and functional organizer designed for the Jehovah's Witnesses.
With it, you can easily control important things and not to loose the main of them.
You do not need to count the hours of service or recall minutes from the previous month – application will do this all for you.
Service report is always up to date and it is such a pleasure to send it.
• Event Management;
• Recurring events;
• Transfer time of events;
• Predefined types of service;
• Binding contacts;
• Daily reports on field service;
• Transfer minutes from the previous month;
• Sending the report;
• View reports for service year;
• Magazine deliveries;
• Automatic recording of delivered magazines per day;
• Sync with cloud storage;
• Cross-device data moving with the cloud storage.
From the authors of the application
Application developers are Jehovah’s Witnesses.
We tried to create a simple and functional application for publishers.
We hope that it will be useful for you.
*If you would like to see the interface on your native language, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
**Please, use synchronization with the cloud storage for backup and restoring of your data.
If you have any questions or issues please contact me before posting a bad review. I will happily work with you to resolve the issue. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Manage multiple publisher's service time, publications, return visits, and bible studies for each month.
* Add and edit notes for every service entry and householder.
* Manage householders, publications, and publishers.
* Manages any "rollover" time. The summary will display your time to the decimal. However those additional minutes add up from month to month. If your remaining minutes from the previous months add up to an hour then this hour will get added to the current month.
Supported Languages (please email email@example.com if you discover incorrect translations or wish to get your language added):
*** Spanish (Thanks Pau)
*** Hungarian (Thanks Ádám)
*** Italian (Thanks Luca)
*** Portuguese (Thanks Felipe)
*** Dutch (Thanks Levi)
*** Indonesian (Thanks Pahala)
Beta Google+ Group: https://plus.google.com/communities/118331877810235547598
Thank you for being patient with updates and fixes. I'm a single developer with a newborn child to help take care of.
If you want to side load this app you can visit the website on the phone or tablet you want to install this on: http://myministryassistant.com/download
The app also has a built in link to check for updates in the Preferences section. It is user initiated, not automatic.
If you wish to donate anything you can here: http://myministryassistant.com/donate
MuPDFは、米Artifex Software が、AGPLライセンスで公開しているものです。
To a comfortable 8 '-' 10
Featured! This application's 13 replaced F cards are not designed for. This application makes, in order of brothers assigned to the region.
Is a powerful application allows the Territory Manager to manage the theocratic principle regional Congregation of Jehovah's witnesses.
Input and output is a simple way.
* Quick Add area
* Manage proclaimers.
* Territorial output / input
* Area seen in the oldest dates report
* Database to directly save to sd card.
Be happy: Brothers territorial gains were allocated for innovative people! )
A nasty bug resolution
* Assign each region card features.
* Assign each potential area language.
* Possibility to update the local （... At the end!)
* Special territory can filter during the campaign!
* Germany language
* Spain language
* Portugal language
This is an unofficial, 3rd-party application. Developer has no affiliation with JW.org
New: RV management, Export
1. Phone app uses GPS to fill in house addresses without one button tap. This feature works on phones with GPS capabilities.
2. 'Notes' field on each record provides a convenient and quick way to take detailed notes on things such as contact information, observations, interests, date of visit, etc.
3. Works with 'Speech-to-Text' to minimize or eliminate typing.
If you have ever had to go back to a house to get the address, this is for you. It can be used to quickly and discretely keep your H-H records quickly, accurately and legibly while you keep on the go. While you might lose a small paper form, it's not likely you'll ever lose your phone (or put it in the wash) so easily.
Once the app is running, the main screen has four buttons. Tap the "New Record" button. While standing in front of a house to be recorded, press the "Find Me" button. In a few brief seconds, the address will fill in the form on the screen. Tap to check any of the checkboxes to record details such as "Not Home", "Busy", etc., add a name and notes if you like, then tap "Save Record"
All the records are dated and saved in a database list, which is viewed by tapping the "View Records" button on the main/home screen.
Any of the records can be edited. just do a 'long press' on the record you wish to edit, and the form screen will open. Change or add anything you like and tap the "Update Record" button. Even the address can be edited.*
Any records saved with 'call again' or 'not home' boxes checked will be appropriately color-coded in the view list to help quickly determine what to do next. 'Call again' checked records will be made available separately by tapping the 'return 'Visit' button on the home screen.
You can always view your list of records from the main screen by tapping the "View Records" button. The data will remain on your phone unless you uninstall the app, or clear the data from Androids Application Manager (In the Settings menu).
From the 'All records' screen, use the menu > Export All option to create a text (csv) output which you can share via email for use in your favorite external mobile or PC application (i.e.: MS Excel, Access, etc.
It has been tablet-tested, but this is primarily a phone app. Many tablets do not have fast GPS capabilities, as do most of the newer phones.
This app does use a cellular data connection to get addresses from a Google geocoding service by sending GPS coordinates - but it does not send any of your records information, which is treated as confidential. If your device is otherwise protected, your records data will be equally as safe.
In order for the auto-addressing feature to work, your device's GPS must be turned on and you must have a good wireless signal. When tapping the 'Find Me' button, you'll see a pop-up near the bottom of the screen with GPS coordinates if your GPS is working well*. The app sends these coordinates to a map server via the internet (with no personal information - only the coordinates) which then sends the address back to your phone for display on the screen and storage in your app database.
Long tap a record in either the 'All Records' or 'Return Visits' screen to open an editor screen. You may edit anything in the record and re-save it. This is particularly useful for adding notes for each visit.
It can be used without the GPS feature, however doing so will require that you manually enter addresses.
* If you are near a lot line, too far from a property center as seen by the geocoding service, or at an intersection of several properties, an incorrect house number may be captured. Remember that this can be easily corrected by long-tapping the record in the list view.
• Choose from six Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
• Highlight text and make notes as you study
© Copyright 2015 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
An application made by and for Jehovah's Witnesses.
After installing the app, select your native language and the language you are learning. Choose from the following languages: Bengali, Mandarin Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Myanmar, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai and Turkish.
• Discover and review essential words and phrases for preaching and teaching.
• See the content of various tracts in two languages arranged side by side for easy comparison.
• For languages that use writing systems that are not based on the Latin alphabet, Roman alphabet text has been included in all entries.
• Listen to the audio recording of a native speaker for any entry by clicking the play button next to the entry.
• Add entries to your list of favorites by starring highlighting the star symbol.
• Click on any entry to view it in a simple flash card mode.
• Play videos in the language you are learning from within the app.
• More languages
• Enhanced features for the flash card mode.
This application offers a quick way to open a song book page and play the respective music track. A great tool to learn these wonderful songs.
There is a game - "Name that Melody", where you try to identify the correct title for a given song. Lots of fun and helps you recognize these songs by ear.
This application was optimized to run on Tablets (portrait), but it should also run on phones.
Under the options menu item you can select a different song book type or language to install.
All content is based/streamed from jw.org but this is NOT an official application of the Jehovah's Witnesses. A network connection is needed when downloading a Song Book file for the first time (not required thereafter) but always needed to play the game and songs.
Please be patient when the app is downloading and installing the song book file(s) initially as it could take several minutes (depending on your device and Internet data speed). Recommend you download songbook file(s) over WiFi connection.