It'll be a waste if it's not periodically check your heart rate
What HROS for
Heart Rate OS is a must have tool for android wearable smart-watch owner.
Everyone will curious about his/her heart rate across the day:
- How much is my highest/lowest heart rate?
- When was my highest/lowest heart rate occurred?
- Is it having a pattern?
- How my heart rate compared with my step history
- Notification when my heart rate below minimum or above maximum
And what cool is all your heart rate data will be sync to your Google Fit account combined with other Google Fit data.
1. What kind of smart-watch do I need?
-> HROS will only work with Android wearable watch: Moto 360, LG G Watch R, Huawei Watch and other android wear watch with heart rate sensor. HROS does not work on Samsung Gear and smart watches using other operating systems. Tizen devices as Gear-Fit and Gear II are not supported. Please do not give bad rating because of it.
2. Why it's not working on my watch?
-> Please email via app menu send feedback, and include this information:
- Your watch model
- Do HROS app shown on your watch (try to sync with Android wear if it's not shown)
- Do the green light triggered on your watch when you manually check the heart rate from phone/watch
3. My automatic heart rate check is not working?
-> If you tried manual checking working, automatic hear rate check should be work. Please try to tighten your band and select more frequent checking.
4. What should I do if I have question/crash?
-> Write me email from menu "Send feedback" or go to HROS xda forum for discussion (http://forum.xda-developers.com/android-wear/general/app-heart-rate-os-android-wear-google-t3031964)
Heart Rate OS is still beta and new feature will keep coming.
- Summary report of your heart rate
- Add integration to automation/tasker
- Work-out mode
- Connect to other 3rd party fitness app
- More options