Ham Radio Exam Technician helps you prepare for the US FCC technician amateur radio exam. Take practice exams or answer all the questions in a section. You can save a list of questions to answer later.
• Take an unlimited number of practice exams.
• Study all questions in the technician exam pool.
• Study all questions from any subelement (topic) of the technician exam pool.
• Study all questions from any saved "Needs Work List" file. (The program stores a "Needs Work List" which is updated as the exam is taken. Any questions missed are added to the list. There is a checkbox on each question page allowing you to add or remove the question from the list. At the end of the test, you may save this list to a file.)
• You may choose whether or not to shuffle the questions (practice exams default to shuffled).
• You may check your answer immediately.
• When the test is finished, the results page lists all questions missed as well as the percentage of the questions answered that were correct. If it was a practice test, you are informed if you passed or failed.
• Text in the question may be selected, so you can copy and paste it somewhere else or do a web search on the text.