You can list all cafes near your current GPS location or select a London neighborhood by name or ZIP code.
The app provides an overview map with offline cache, allowing you to view the map without internet connection.
Just select the menu option Overview Map on the WiFi Spot List Screen when you have an internet connection. The app will then store this map on your device so that you can later also view it without internet access.
The WiFi Spot Details screen provides a menu option to view the WiFi spot location on Google Maps or on the Overview Map. But only the Overview Map can be used without internet access.
This app has also a subway map and shows the WiFi spots near a London Tube station.
- View Free WiFi Spot locations on a map with offline cache
- Get free WiFi internet for your phone or laptop
- Find free WiFi spots when your phone Internet is too slow
- Avoid data roaming charges when traveling to London
- Find a Cafe with a free WiFi hotspot near your GPS location
- Select a City / Neighborhood by name or postal code
- Search WiFi spot near a Subway station
- The App can also be used without Internet connection
- The App can also be used without GPS
*New: Subway map and search WiFi spot near subway station.
Metro Express cabs come fitted with satellite navigation and air-conditioning as standard. Passengers receive two text messages once their minicab is on the way and then when it arrives outside. The text message contains the car's registration and the driver's details.
We are Licensed by the Transport For London and our Licence Number is 04662. We are ISO 9001-2008 accredited and Five Star Graded Trading Company.
We are an official Accredited Topographical Test Assessment Centre. We offer this service on our premises for any individuals who wish to become a Private Hire Driver to work within the Greater London Area. Contact us either by phone or email.
London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TfL.
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your Android phone's GPS
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* View nearest stops on a map
* Refresh the Bus Timing Countdown
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results.
- Tube status & live departure info
- Widgets show live data on your home screen!!
If you like this app, see my other travel app *London Journey*
Please email any bugs. Thanks!
---- Fixed in new version ----
- CHANGED APP ICON, to not be the official TFL tube logo
- Fixed 404 errors
- Fixed problem of tube status widget not updating
- New location based live departures display
- Fixed DLR live departures
THIS APP IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH TFL
It’s quick and easy to find cheap flights with Skyscanner- the world’s top flight comparison app. With over 30 million downloads so far, our app is a must have for the savvy world traveller.
Skyscanner saves you money- whether you’re looking for the cheapest flights for your summer holiday, or last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway.
It only takes a few seconds to search for flights using Skyscanner. Our comprehensive flight checker includes high end flag carriers, charter flights, and the best of the budget airlines- giving you the greatest choice when it comes to cheap flights.
Need to buy flight tickets on the go? With our app you can search for and book flights instantly from your smartphone. We show you the flights and when you’re ready to book we send you a direct link to the airline or travel agent.
With Skyscanner there are no added fees- just cheap flights.
No travel destination in mind? No problem. Our unique ‘Everywhere’ search function offers instant flight inspiration. Tell us when you want to fly and where you want to fly from, and we’ll do the rest. Our flight finder shows a list of available flights from your airport to destinations across the globe.
Fast, flexible and free, there’s no doubt about it- Skyscanner is the best way to compare flights and get great travel deals, wherever you are.
‘Everywhere’ search –Instant travel inspiration with a list of the cheapest flights from your nearest airport
Filter results by price, cabin class, airline, and take-off and landing times
Chart view: see prices across a whole week or month to find the best flight deals
Available in over 30 languages
Create a handy widget to display the latest flight prices for your previous searches
London Bus & Tube Maps offers something very simple, yet invaluable to both native and tourist alike. Complete offline access to the official Transport of London Tube Maps for all 9 zones in London. The Bus Maps offers you key bus routes with major tourists attractions labeled.
* Tube map (Underground map) and Bus map
* Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom
* No internet connection required
* Free app
* Bus routes available between major journey attractions, make your travel a lot easier
* Help tourists and visitors to travel in London conviniently using key bus service
If you appreciate my work, clicking an advertisement is your way of saying this. Whereas if you do not like it, just leave some comments and please also leave the brand and name of your phone. Have fun in London!
London tube map, London underground map, London bus map, London Metro map, London tourist map, London travel map, London journey map, London attractions
关键字：伦敦 地铁 公交 地图 轨道交通 旅游 旅行 景点
Simply tap the screen and the app will detect your location and display the 10 nearest places to top-up, usually a shop, which is a handy side benefit.
The search provides you with a list of alternative routes which can be used to travel from the source to destination station. It provides you with the number of line changes and station stops involved in each route.
You can also view the detailed station list for each train line in London. Also, you can long press on any station name from the list to see it on Google maps.
This app cannot function from SD Card, so please install and keep it in the internal memory.
This app can work completely offline (without internet).
Catching a red eye? Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted or Luton – we’ve got it covered. Prebook your airport transfer up-to 3 months in advance and let your driver help with the bags
The app gives you a fixed-price quote for your journey upfront and tells you exactly how long your car will take to arrive, which on average is less than 10 minutes in Central London.
Choose from our standard people carrier, executive saloon or low-emission hybrid vehicles and pay with cash, card, PayPal or using your Priority Account.
Shortly before your booking you will receive your driver’s mobile number, vehicle details and a link to follow their arrival on a map.
• The fastest and easiest way to book a black cab
• Automatically finds your current GPS location, so there’s no need to input a pickup address for ASAP bookings
• An intuitive interface, improved address search, and Location Services is used to help when you’re in unfamiliar areas
• Stores booking history for simpler repeat and return bookings
• Saves your home address for quick ‘Take Me Home’ bookings. From current location to home in just 3 taps.
• New single sign-in allows personal and Priority Account bookings to be made all in one place
• View and amend bookings across app, web and phone
Fixed Price – no more ticking taxi meters
• Calculates your minicab fare in advance by getting fixed-price quotes before you book with no surge charges at peak times!
Timing – no more waiting in the rain for a cab
• Shows the exact amount of time your driver will take to arrive
• On board tracking provides an estimated journey time to your destination
• Average response times of under 10 minutes in central London
Service - door to door in safety and comfort
• A rating feature for your driver and overall experience with Addison Lee
• Shows your driver on the map as they make their way to pickup
• Provides access to Europe’s largest fleet containing six-seat Ford Galaxy people carriers and executive Mercedes vehicles
• Cars available across London and the M25 – even south of the river!
• Flight delay monitoring for London airport pickups
• Covers all the major London airports: Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, London City and Luton.
• Easy transfers, shuttle service between airports
Please send your comments and feedback to: email@example.com
For technical assistance email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now with line status information and a journey planner, our free app for London's Underground train network (we call it 'the Tube') will tell you whether there's good service on the Central Line or disruptions on the Bakerloo Line, putting the most useful map you'll need in within one click of your device screen at all time, for convenience and speed.
Download this application now and save it for when you need it. It'll work underground too.
Another good app by Bappz. Designed to simple, fast and reliable.
The “My BMW Remote"" app provides you with a connection to your BMW via the mobile phone network.
You are unsure whether or not you have locked your parked BMW and wish to lock it for peace of mind - without having to be close by?
The ""My BMW Remote"" app can be used exclusively for BMW vehicles equipped with option 6AP Remote Services or with an active BMW Assist contract (depends on market offer).
Prior activation is required via the Customer Portal Login at www.bmw-connecteddrive.com
The following functions can be used with the ""My BMW Remote"" app (available functions depend on vehicle model and national variant):
• Remote Door Lock & Unlock
• Remote Climate Control
• Remote Horn Blow: send a remote command to sound the horn of your BMW to help locate the vehicle
• Remote Light Flash: remote control of configurable exterior light functions to locate the vehicle
• Online search (powered by GoogleTM): address destination search on the smartphone and transfer to the vehicle navigation system
• Vehicle Finder: display of current vehicle position on a map in the smartphone - for locating a parked car within a radius of up to 1,5 kilometers.
The ""My BMW Remote"" app is available free of charge. Usage is based on the general contractual and usage conditions for BMW ConnectedDrive.
Thank you for your interest in the ""My BMW Remote"" app. For further information on the wide range of services offered by BMW ConnectedDrive, please also consult our online portal at www.bmw.com/connecteddrive.
The BMW i Remote App is like an extension of your BMW i3 / i8 on your smartphone. With BMW TeleService specially developed for BMW i, your BMW i dealer will always know when you need a service.
The BMW i Remote App has extended features that enable drivers to make the best and most efficient use of their BMW i3 / i8 even when away from the vehicle.
Or maybe you simply want to know how efficient your own driving style is.
The BMW i Remote App can only be used in conjunction with a BMW i3 / i8 having an active BMW Assist™ contract, as part of BMW ConnectedDrive Services.
The following functions are supported by the BMW i Remote App (they may vary from market to market):
• Information about your battery’s charging status and vehicle range (electric and Range Extender range).
• Dynamic Range Map, which enables you to check whether a destination is within range.
• Display of driver and vehicle position on your smartphone.
• Set departure times, thereby optimizing battery usage.
• Display of various charging statuses.
• Utilize Remote Services (lock doors, preactivate the air-conditioning, and other remote functions).
• Display vehicle information (total miles, vehicle condition, servicing requirements).
• Navigate easily from your location back to your vehicle (Vehicle Finder) and transfer important destinations to the vehicle.
• Calculate the efficiency of your own driving style using your most recent route results, a CO2 counter, and other driving statistics. Compare these figures within the Community as well.
• Optimize your driving style using integrated tutorials.
The BMW i Remote App is available free of charge. It can be used on the basis of the general contract and usage conditions that apply to BMW ConnectedDrive Services.
Thank you for your interest in the BMW i Remote App.
For more information about our diverse BMW ConnectedDrive services, visit http://www.bmwusa.com/connecteddrive.
BMW i Remote App http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Vehicles/2014/i3/BMWi3/BMWiConnectedDrive/BMWiRemoteApp.aspx
Buscount application provides live departure timings for all bus stops in London.
1. Find nearby bus-stops using your device's GPS feature.
2. An advanced and accurate search engine to locate bus stops by Post code, partial post code, street name, address, bus stop sms code or a combination.
3. Save your frequently used bus stops in 'My stops'. This allows you to check bus departures from inter-connecting stops without hassle of remembering the bus stop codes. So, when your train approaches the platform, or you are approaching a switch-over stop, you know exactly how much time you have to catch the next bus with a single click of button.
4. It's free
The application uses TFL as a source of Countdown bus data, but we use our own API for the search engine.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com.
> Fetch Live Departure timings from TFL(Tube, DLR, Bus, River Services), National Rail & Overground and BAA
> Fetch scheduled TramLink Departures from TFL
> Bookmark frequent stations
> Use very little memory
> Service updates
> TFL Journey Planner
> Live Roadside Message Signs
> Live Traffic Disruptions
> Live Traffic Camera Images
> Live Barclay's Cycle Hire Availability
> Source London Charge Points
> Nearest Oyster Shop Locations
> Nearest Transport Stops and Departures
> London Travel Network Maps
> National Rail Journey Planner
Currently Tube, DLR, Bus, River, Overground, National Rail, BAA & Gatwick Flight and London Tramlink services are supported. More services will be added to this app in future versions.
Please send feature requests and bug reports via in-app menu options. Comments are not monitored.
> INTERNET - To fetch data over the Internet from Tfl, National Rail, BAA etc.
> ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check if device is connected to the Internet before fetching data
> ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To get location of device from network provider if GPS is unavailable
> ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - To get location of device of device from GPS
> BILLING - To allow in-app purchase of ad remover
> WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To save maps to USB/SD Card storage
> check/save last bus/tube
> 'search' by flight no and terminal no
> oyster card login and topup balance checker
> Weather at destination station/stop/coords
> Save scheduled departures
> Themes?!? (too invasive to implement at this point)
> Find-a-ride ? (low priority)
> ETA widgets (target v4.0)
> BMarks to JSON format (required for online sync)
> Help section (v3.1 initial implementation)
> (In-App)Online Backup/Restore of Preferences and Bookmarks (Google accounts permission required ? maybe)
This is NOT an official TFL / National Rail / BAA app and the developer is NOT associated to TFL or National Rail or BAA in any way.