A bit dodgy, reliable but not all the time. I have been using Kabbee for a while now. I always recommend it over Uber because uber has always been a nightmare. Kabbee is an amazing app for planned and at times unplanned travel as well. Unlike uber, I can book my trip in advance which gives me a lot of peace of mind especially when booking for airports etc. On the other hand, when looking up cabs on the app, the prices fluctuate within minutes by about 10-20% (from the same vendor and same time) which won't be a case if I call my local taxi company.
All wrong Via does not work, pick up from airport with flight details doesn't work. I booked a pick up later on my arrival and i got a call confirming that the car was coming immediately. No via registered either and in the end I had to pay more
Good resource for airport cabs A good alternative to Uber for pre-planned trips.
Very useful Great app. Good affordabke prices. Easy use
3 credit cards declined! (none Amex) Cards all valid and creditworthy. Lame service, lame app.
Very poor customer service When you have an issue, it's close to impossible to get anyone to bother
- improved push notifications and minor fixes
- Removed 50p credit card charge
- Improved general app performance
- New ratings system launch
- Medals awarded to good fleets
- Kabbee Loyalty scheme launch
- Added ability to redeem voucher code
- Fixed a crash
- Improved performance on Track My Kabbee
- Fixed some minor bugs which caused the app to crash