“It’s like a private math classroom, but you are the only student.”
"I just love YourTeacher and the way you explain things. I felt like I was in a classroom instead of just looking at examples."
"College Algebra was the only University core I needed to graduate. I would not have met my math competency without you. I love YourTeacher and matter of fact I am addicted to it. Ha! Ha!"
"Let me tell you that your program is fantastic. I am a 49 year-old attorney about to retire and decided to go back to school. I had one year of algebra in high school over 30 years ago. I cannot say enough about how easy your program makes College Algebra."
Need more than videos to learn College Algebra…
YourTeacher’s College Algebra app replicates the entire math classroom experience with your own personal math teacher.
Our lessons include:
-Multiple video example problems
(similar to how a teacher starts class at the board by explaining the examples from the textbook)
-Interactive practice problems with built-in support
(similar to how a teacher assigns practice and walks around the class providing help)
-A Challenge Problem
(similar to how a teacher assigns a higher level problem which students must work on their own to prove mastery)
-Extra problem worksheets
(similar to how a teacher assigns additional problems for homework)
(similar to how a teacher provides summary handouts or refers you to your textbook)
Scope and Sequence
YourTeacher’s College Algebra app covers an entire year of College Algebra.
CHAPTER 1: BASIC CONCEPTS OF ALGEBRA
Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication and Division
Order of Operations
Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication and Division
The Product Rule
The Power Rule
The Quotient Rule
Numerical Bases and Exponents of Zero
Distributive / Like Terms
Rules for Finding the G.C.F.
Factoring Out the G.C.F.
Special Trinomials with Positive Constant
Special Trinomials with Negative Constant
Difference of Two Squares
Coefficient on x^2 Term, Positive Constant
Coefficient on x^2 Term, Negative Constant
Factoring Out G.C.F. as First Step
Simplifying Rational Expressions
Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions
Adding Rational Expressions
Subtracting Rational Expressions
Addition and FOILing
Beginning Imaginary Numbers
Advanced Imaginary Numbers
Beginning Complex Numbers
Advanced Complex Numbers
CHAPTER 2: EQUATIONS & INEQUALITIES
Equations with Fractions
Variable on Both Sides
Variable on Both Sides / Fractions
Variable on Both Sides / Distributive
Consecutive Integer Problems
Introductory Motion Problems
Advanced Motion Problems
Beginning Rational Equations
Advanced Rational Equations
Square Rooting Both Sides
Beginning Completing The Square
Advanced Completing The Square
Beginning Quadratic Formula
Advanced Quadratic Formula
Using The Method of Your Choice
Solving and Graphing Inequalities
Advanced Inequality Problems
Absolute Value Equations
Absolute Value Inequalities
CHAPTER 3: GRAPHS & FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 4: QUADRATIC FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 5: SYSTEMS OF LINEAR EQUATIONS
(Wifi or 3G connection required)
Don't let disorganization hurt your GPA any longer.
It is a planner application designed by a student for students. It has optional notifications (Planner Assistant) which will go off at the end of selected classes to remind the user to use their planner. It keeps people organized in an easy to use and convenient way. Additionally, the College Study Buddy has the option to send morning reminders to notify the user of everything going on for the day and optional nightly reminders to help the user remember as assignment due dates and test are approaching.
Keep in mind this is just the beta version. Since this was developed by a student in his spare time, there are many things which are still going to be added (Graphics especially). So be patient and see how great of a buddy the College Study Buddy can really be.
Like it on facebook too! www.facebook.com/CollegeStudyBuddy
** This application will check your network and phone state and use internet access to perform its basic functionality **
** It will also use the vibration feature and when your phone is turned on after being off reset the notifications **
Our software features:
Nearly 7000 Vocabulary words picked for their difficulty and likelihood of appearing on the SAT and other college level exams.
Sentence completion and definitions tests both your knowledge of words and their proper use.
Practice lets you answer definitions and see results immediately.
Test lets you test your knowledge of vocabulary words and see the results at the end.
Timed allows you to answer questions against a timer.
Drill lets you to memorize words.
You can set the number of words from 1 to 100 and time limit from 1 to 200 minutes.
View a map of each campus and all of the listed buildings. This map includes a GPS location of where you are in respect to the campus facilities.
Keep up-to-date with all of the Valencia College news updates with a simple RSS connection to the Valencia News Web site.
Check your grades on the go! Have easy access to view your grades anytime and from anywhere.
Know your schedule and stick to it without question.
Never feel in the dark about your account balance. This app will give you the peace of mind that you expect and deserve when wanting to know where you stand with your account balance.
Search for faculty and staff contact information with our directory search.
Get the latest Atlas Announcements.
COLLEGES ON YOUR PALM!!!
Offices – Office locations, hours and phone numbers
Maps – Navigate Harper’s 200 acre campus
Construction - Current projects on campus
My Harper - Your course schedule and e-mail information
Library – Search the catalog for books and availability
Courses - Search for courses at Harper
Blackboard Learn – Access course information
Social – Follow Harper on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Flickr.
Athletics - Follow sports at Harper
Menu – Cafeteria menu, updated weekly
Events - Calendar for cultural arts, student activities, information sessions
News – Read latest news releases
Emergency – Quickly access 911 or the Harper College Police
Photos – Browse hundreds of campus photos
Videos – Harper’s YouTube Channel
Links - Bus schedule and other Harper links
By buying the full version you unlock the following features:
✓ Unlimited schedules, exams and holidays.
✓ Create and browse subjects
✓ Improved user interface
✓ Home screen widget displaying the next class
✓ Enhanced "Day View" screen with quick access to a specific date or week
✓ Full support from developer with higher priority in requesting features and reporting bugs
This application gives you the opportunity to keep track of your classes, exams and holidays. This new version of "College Schedule" is structured around 5 entities:
- SCHEDULE: the basic object that enables all the others; you start using the app by creating a schedule.
- CLASS: a class is the basic brick of this app. You can see them in a screen that displays a daily view, for all the days of the week.
- EXAM: an exam is a critical part in every student's life. If you enable the notification service (available in the paid version), you will also be notified about exams, besides classes.
- HOLIDAY: the app will take into consideration all the holidays so that the week number and classes will be displayed properly, on time.
- SUBJECT (available in the paid version): by creating a subject you are able to see all the corresponding classes in a single place, for a quick review. Every time you add a class or an exam, if thats class' or exam's subject does not exist, it will be created automatically for you.
+ Backup and Restore
- Backup: keep a copy of your schedule in a safe place so that you can recover your schedule if you erase it or damage it.
- Restore: recover any of your saved schedules. The app will look for them in the same place where it backs them up.
+ Notification service (only in paid version)
- The notification service provides you with alerts at a fixed time before classes or exams so you will never miss them again.
+ Auto-Complete: as this came up a number of times in the previous versions, "College Schedule 2" uses Auto-Complete so you do not have to write the same things over and over again.
Please use the feedback form found in the Settings screen (Main menu - Settings - General - Feedback) to send comments and suggestions about the app.
Please give me a positive rating if you found the app useful and support app development by buying the full version of the app from Play Store to unlock all features and to get rid of advertisement.
Search by region, state, location (nearby or any specified location), or by (any part of) the school name. View national avg costs. Control search parameters on the Options page: public/private, cost, enrollment, SAT/ACT avg scores, campus setting. For example, search for private schools in the Southwest with cost below $35,000 and with enrollment under 2,500, and avg SAT Math score (admitting class) of at least 520. On the detailed search results for a college, we show the following (*if it's applicable to the college and we have it in our database):
• Full name
• City/state of campus
• *Year founded
• Two or Four year
• *Campus setting (Major City, City, Urban, Suburban, Town, Rural)
• *Undergrad enrollment
• *percent minorities (incoming class)
• *Male/Female ratio
• *Student/faculty ratio
• *Acceptance rate (percent of applicants that are accepted)
• *Yield rate (percent of accepted applicants that enroll)
• *Graduation rates (percent that graduate within 4 and 6 years)
• Costs: Tuition (in-state and out-of-state, for public schools), room & board, plus mandatory fees, and Total (in-state for public schools)
• *Financial Aid: percent receiving grants/scholarships and avg amount received
• *SAT scores (verbal, math, written) - 25th and 75th percentile and/or average scores
• *ACT scores (verbal, math, written)
• Button for campus map in Maps app, with map/sat/hybrid display options, zoom controls, and Directions button provides directions to campus from your current position
• *Link to the college web site
• *One-click buttons for email and/or phone number for direct contact with school's Admissions or Administration dep't
Our search options screen allows you to set the following search limits:
• Public only, private only, or both
• Min and/or max cost
• Min and/or max enrollment
• Min and/or max SAT/ACT average scores
• Campus setting
These search options are retained indefinitely (across app restarts). A separate Settings screen allows you to specify two-year vs. four-year schools.
Our Recent (or Favorites) screen shows the 50 most recent schools you've looked up; "lock in" your favorites by tapping the lock icon.
Fun random search feature - shake your phone on the Location screen to have the app pick a random school based on your current Options settings.
The application requires a network connection in order to query our database of schools.
We maintain our own database for approximately 3,500 Title IV accredited college-level schools, and update the cost data on an ongoing basis. During any given school year, we have the most current school year's costs for a high percentage of colleges and universities. Some schools do not publish their new cost figures until well into the school year, and in some cases we rely on government cost databases where the data may be a year behind. The app shows the school year that the cost data represents for each school. Some schools' cost data varies by degree program or other criteria, so we try to be consistent in the way we collect and present the cost data. The rest of our data is updated from a variety of sources and may not be the most current, but this data does not tend to change as frequently at the schools.
This application and information in it is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied on for tax, financial, or college selection decisions. We do not guarantee the accuracy or currency of the data presented in this application.
We welcome your comments, questions, and suggestions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Het Liemers College is een brede school voor vmbo, havo, atheneum en gymnasium.
Het Liemers College heeft één vestiging in Didam, en heeft drie vestigingen in Zevenaar namelijk; Heerenmäten, Vestersbos en Zonegge.
Via de functie 'Mijn Rooster' kunnen leerlingen binnen enkele seconden hun rooster bekijken.
Leerlingen die een profiel gekozen hebben, klikken op het ‘Leerling rooster’ om zijn of haar individuele rooster te bekijken.
Leerlingen die geen profiel gekozen hebben net als de andere leerlingen in hun klas, klikken op het ‘Klasrooster’.
Bij het ‘Docentrooster’ kunnen de leerlingen het rooster van hun docent bekijken. Natuurlijk kunnen docenten daar ook hun eigen rooster bekijken.
Deze app is gemaakt voor leerlingen van het Liemers College Didam, Liemers College Heerenmaten, Liemers College Vestersbos en Liemers College Zonegge.
'Mijn Rooster' © 2012-2013 Robbert-jan Even
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a gorgeous appearance and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is FREE and an ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer an ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid ad-free time has expired, they will begin to see ads again.
GPS - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
The 2.0 release made this app take advantage of most of the latest in android design and development best practices:
- works great on Jelly Bean now
- more responsive to user input
- landscape layouts
- honor android date & time preferences
- action bar and holo theme for a more beautiful look
- better support for 7” tablets
- long press homeworks to quick complete/uncomplete
- numerous other bug fixes
Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better!
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused and reduce anxiety. With this school tracker, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before.
The information comes directly from an independent college admissions consultant with more than thirty-five years experience working with college-bound students and families. You know you are getting quality tips and resources. Free content updates will be delivered every so often and a link to the College Search Now website is provided.
In addition to the tips themselves, the app provides links to helpful statistics, blogs, and other college preparation resources.
Description of required permissions:
Internet access: To open web pages
Storage: To read and write user preferences and other settings
It is a school/student agenda, organizer, planner, assistant and scheduler!
Basic function of SchoolAid will provide
• Weekly calendar!
• Manages Events (homework, quiz, test, task)
• Progressbar for homework, quiz, test and task
• Sticky Notes
• Helping School with Course management
• Helping School with Course Schedule
• Helping School with Personal Gradebook
SchoolAid -Free is a Free App that contains Ads.
SchoolAid is improving everyday!
Contact me directly for any feedback, problem or any comments for improvements!
Keywords: school, student, college, planner, course management, agenda, scheduler, gradebook, college helper,
timetable, schedule, elementary school, middle school, high school, university
- Organise courses and modules in one simple app.
- Type and Draw notes.
- Calculate your average grade individually for each module and for all modules
- Timetable for organising your weekly workloads.
- Editable modules and notes.
- Email typed notes.
- Email tutor from notes list
- Add in module code and credit
- Remove timetable event completely
- Display all module information and allow editing from notes list
- Calculate Individual module grade
- Calculate average grade taking into account credits
- Refresh when editing note and then reviewing
- Bug Fixes