Does weather affect your health? You know it does.
Find out how with KagenAir™ …
There are many Apps for weather and many Apps for health, but KagenAir™ is the only App that can show you which environmental factors affect you most.
Answer a few questions each day, and over time you’ll see what is triggering your allergy and asthma symptoms.
WHAT WE DO …
We constantly monitor changes in the weather across North America. By comparing your daily symptoms with changes in the weather around you, we can help you discover which factors affect you most – revealing your unique Aller-Rhythm® display.
TALK WITH A SPECIALIST…
Nothing should come between you and your doctor. That’s why we created a convenient TeleMedicine tool to make it easy for you to find help from local doctors and nurses interested in helping you. It’s called Quick Chat! ™
WHAT’S NEW ...
- Monitor your symptoms of allergy and asthma.
- Connect with Allergy Specialists by phone or secure video chat.
- Discover your own unique environmental Triggers.
- Receive severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service.
- New validated symptom tests for hay fever (rhinitis) and asthma.
- See how weather affects the way you feel.
- Receive local weather updates each hour.
- New animated health risk maps and pollution maps.
- See your 3-day forecast for allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Share your unique Aller-Rhythm® display with friends and family.
We also make it easy for you to find the closest pharmacy anywhere in the United States, and you may also receive valuable coupons to help you feel well.
WHO NEEDS KagenAir ...
Anyone using Allegra, Claritin, Zyrtec, Flonase, Nasacort, Nasonex, Dymista, Advair, Dulera, Symbicort, Breo, Albuterol, Proventil, Flovent, Aerospan, Asmanex or Benadryl will appreciate KagenAir.
PERSONALIZED MEDICINE …
As you continue taking easy symptom tests, your unique Aller-Rhythm® display reveals your personal forecast for experiencing allergy and asthma symptoms.
Everyday you’ll see personalized wind maps that reveal your unique risks for experiencing symptoms of allergy and asthma. By seeing how the weather and your environment affect your health, you’ll be in control.
How does weather affect your health? Find out with KagenAir.