SKYLANE is unique in its use of contextual information and analytics to heighten effective communication and produce actionable insights.
SKYLANE extends the school's learning environment to home in such a way that KaHO Engagements provide a beautiful way for parents to compliment school's education at home. SKYLANE gets the parents and schools in complete sync so everyone is appreciative of each others efforts and see massive improvements in the children's overall development and performance.
SKYLANE answers a Parent’s simple but most powerful question of “What can I (as a parent) do to help my child”.
SKYLANE lets parents:
- Participate (P) – Know how to participate equally in your child’s education and overall development in fun and engaging way.
- Encourage (E) – Know when and how to encourage your child.
- Assist (A) – Know exactly when your child needs assistance and how you can assist in your child’s learning and overall development.
SKYLANE offers schools the following benefits:
- Helps improve your school’s reputation for transparency and innovation
- Helps build effective communication and appreciation
- Allows parents to understand and appreciate the school’s efforts and contributions in the overall development of their child
- Receive optimal feedback on issues which are most critical for schools
- Maximize the school's performance by extending the school’s learning environment to the home
- KaHO’s unique PEA (Participate-Encourage-Assist) Approach
- Demonstrate to parents how well the school contributes to the child's development
- Reduce parent complaints by 90 percent
- And tons of other features.