This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
In Flow helps you to better understand yourself and your ever-changing mood, keeping your friendships healthy and happy along the way. Even though we know what makes us feel good, we tend to spend our time doing absolutely different things. We at In Flow believe that tracking your emotions and habits is the first step to feeling like your best YOU. In Flow makes it easy to track this emotional pattern and be your guide to happiness.
* Keep track of your mood daily with automatic reminders
* Weigh and compare what makes you happy with the things you spend most time doing
* Follow your friend's moods, cheer them up and support one another!
* Better understand yourself using best and worst rating and mood graph
* Get your weekly mood journal for free on our website
* Share your emotions with friends
* Remember the greatest moments of your life
* Get tips on how to improve your mood and be a happier person
* Share happiest moments of your life with friends on twitter and Facebook
* Cope with your mood or bipolar disorder
* Predict your mood swings and depression with help of mood graph
* See how your energy and emotions correlate
Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.
Have you ever wondered what causes your mood swings? Would you like to know if they are predictable?
This app will hopefully become a great aid for everybody and especially people with bipolar disorder. A simple yet powerful user interface, lets you track daily mood swings. The Diary tab lets you enter the mood levels you feel and combine them with your own words. The Calendar lets you view historical diary entries. Finally the Graph will give you a powerful overview of your mood swings and their correlation to sleep and the moon phase. Its easy to export your graph to PDF and email. If you are female you can track your periods and pregnancy as well. Its easy to backup your data and restore it to another device.
I hope you enjoy this app! Please recommend it to your friends.
Mood Pulse allows you to self-monitor and the results can be used as a self-help tool or they can be shared with a therapist or health care professional, providing a record of your emotional experience over a selected time frame.
Please contact us with your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you first install the app, you get to set the reminder frequency and indicate their preferred means of notification, as well as report your first mood.
In addition to the ability to track basic overall mood, MoodiModo also allows the user to submit a more detailed and precise measurement of their mood when time allows. This is done by answering questions related to the 20 different feelings and emotions defined by the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule (PANAS).
Users have the ability to review their mood trends retrospectively, allowing them to identify triggers for symptoms and quantify the effectiveness of treatments. MoodiModo allows you to share graphs of your mood.
Brain chemistry is influenced by a number of factors including degree of social interaction, sleep, diet, medication, and physical activity. Mood data from MoodiModo can also be automatically uploaded to the QuantiModo website. At QuantiModo, this data can be combined with data from other applications and devices. Since the human mind is not powerful enough to retain all of the necessary information, this data integration feature is essential to identifying correlations and causal relationships.
Users will also have the option to anonymously donate their data to the Mind First Foundation, the Personal Genome Project, and other researchers in order to help facilitate the crowdsourced observational research which will eventually lead to the eradication of mental illness.
THIS IS A BETA VERSION. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET FOR ANY PROBLEMS YOU HAVE OR MAKE OR VOTE ON NEW FEATURE IDEAS AT http://help.quantimo.do/ .
TO UPLOAD DATA TO https://quantimo.do/ YOU MUST ALSO HAVE THIS INSTALLED: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quantimodo.android
Use this app to quickly record when and how intense your feelings of anxiety are. Email your events and notes to your counselor for review or discussion!
Home Screen Instructions:
Add events by rolling to the "level" of the event - how intense was it?
Add notes to help you remember the circumstances later.
Tap the "Save Event" button to add it to your list.
Event Viewer Instructions:
Tap an event to see its notes.
Long-press an event to delete it.
Press the "Email List" button to see an email with your events' data as the body text. Choose your email client when the app chooser appears. Just add the destination email address and you can send!
Share Daily Activities, Symptoms with Your Therapist; Receive App Based Guidance
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Use in conjunction with SoundMindz site for Referrals from Your Physician to a qualified Therapist
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
Research shows people who focus on finding a few positive things about their day are happier, healthier, and less stressed. We believe that every day - even the tough ones - has at least one small happy moment and we created Happier to encourage you to find it.
- Capture and share a few happy moments every day.
- Get an uplifting positivity boost whenever you need it.
- Be inspired to do more things that make you happier.
Happier has been featured in The New York Times, Time Magazine, The Boston Globe, The Guardian, The Globe and Mail, San Francisco Chronicle, among many others.
Here’s what our users have to say (and yes, we’re blushing!):
"I love Happier! It really does make me appreciate the small things in life and helps me to realize I can be happy even on a bad day. There is joy in everything." - Kyky1423
"We're bombarded by negativity all day every day. Happier helps me to stop and savor the little things that make life so wonderful." - Nic Beaty
"I love, love, love this! It is amazing how one's perspective on life can improve by sharing happy thoughts with friends all over the world. I am beginning to use it more than Facebook because nobody whines, and we are able to share happy times without feeling like we are humblebragging. :)" -Buckhead mom
This is a very early release of the Happier Android app.
It's definitely not yet mature nor stable, but if you want a sneak peek at what we're planning, please help us by downloading it and testing it out.
The typical usage scenario goes like this:
- You and your doctor or nurse agree up on some mood or health "markers" to track. You then setup these markers.
- You agree upon how often you should email the track data to your nurse or doctor, if you should email it as text data or chart images, and to what email address you should send it to.
- You enter track data for the markers every day or as often as you can
- You email the data to your nurse or doctor, or print and take with you graph images as agreed
- Your doctor or nurse views the data.
See more info and the user guide at http://toadking.sourceforge.net
- Enter your mood throughout the day
- Enrich your mood with a note, tag, location and even a picture
- Visualise your mood on a timeline
- Visualise your mood on the map
This app is merely a donation app, and CONTAINS NO FUNCTIONALITY except a link to the FREE full version of eMoods. Please leave this app installed for at least a day for the donation to take effect.
Thank you very much for your support!
Use this app to track your mental wellbeing and physical activity. Spot the patterns and triggers that affect your mood and stress levels and monitor your progress as you make changes to your lifestyle. Sync data with your favourite apps and wearable devices.
SOPHISTICATED MOOD TRACKING: Because your emotions are more complicated than a 1 to 5 scale. Track up to 3 different wellbeing measures from a possible 18, including happiness, optimism, connectedness, energy, control and more.
YOUR SMART DIARY: Take a moment each day to write about what has been going in your life. Use #hashtags to highlight the emotions, people, places and events that affect your mood. Understand better why you feel the way you do.
ALL YOUR DATA IN ONE PLACE: Use Activity & Mood Diary by Ginsberg to track your mood, daily diary events, sleep, steps, exercise, nutrition, body weight and alcohol consumption. Log exercise including running, cycling, walking, yoga, meditation and strength training.
TRACK WHAT MATTERS TO YOU: Focus on the parts of your life that are most important to you. The app’s modular design makes it easy to hide the features you don’t use so that you see only the things that matter.
SLEEP BETTER: Quickly and easily track the duration and quality of your sleep every night. Get personalised insights about how you sleep and how it is affected by your stress levels, exercise, nutrition, alcohol intake and more.
SPOT PATTERNS AND IDENTIFY TRIGGERS: Use Activity & Mood Diary by Ginsberg to find recurring patterns in your life and pinpoint your triggers for stress, poor sleep and excessive alcohol consumption.
SEE THE EFFECTS OF BEHAVIOUR CHANGE: Monitor your progress from week to week and see how your mood, sleep, exercise and nutrition data track as you make positive changes to your life.
CONNECT TO YOUR FAVOURITE APPS: Seamlessly sync data from your favourite health and fitness apps and wearable devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Withings, MyFitnessPal, Runkeeper, Moves, Strava, Map My Fitness and more. Visit the Ginsberg web app to connect new devices.
BECOME MORE SELF AWARE: Externalise your thoughts and feelings so that you can reflect on them in private. Understand yourself better and become more mindful.
REDUCE STRESS, ANXIETY AND MILD DEPRESSION: Developed in partnership with NHS psychologists and psychiatrists. Uses clinically valid WHO-5 and WEMWBS mental wellbeing measurement systems.
COMPLETELY SAFE AND PRIVATE: We take your data privacy very seriously. Mod and Activity Diary by Ginsberg has a combination of human and technical infrastructures to ensure that all of your information is secure, confidential and as private as possible. We do not and will not sell your data. Period.
Learn more about Activity & Mood Diary by Ginsberg and access advanced features at www.ginsberg.io
Brainwave Tuner is a brain wave stimulation application that generates tones with binaural beats, which can change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention.
20 Preset Sound Patterns in 3 categories are included in Brainwave Tuner Full Version!
Sleep and Healing
- Headache Therapy: Helps alleviating headaches with a mixture of steady low theta (5Hz) and mid-alpha (10Hz) waves.
- Sleep Induction: Gently slows the brain frequency down to 3Hz delta wave, which usually occurs in a deep sleep thus to gradually induce one's sleepiness.
- Edge of Consciousness: Discover the true meaning of life and consciousness with this track taking you to the very edge of the conscious mind.
- Earth Peace Night: This is an Earth Meditation track that helps relax and mediate.
- High Frequencies: Generates very high-frequency sounds which, according to scientific
- Ocean Waves: This preset demonstrates the most basic noise-modulation effect: ocean waves.
Meditation and Relaxation
- Meditation: Concentrating on this tone helps quickly attaining a meditative state of mind.
- Schumann Resonance: Helps meditating with a steady 7.83Hz alpha tone. This is also the resonance of the Earth's magnetic field, making it a very natural meditative frequency.
- Relaxation: Helps to relax with a basic sweep from a regular beta wave (15Hz) down to a low alpha wave (7Hz), in order to save you from certain intense strain.
- Self-hypnosis: Helps getting into a self-hypnotic state. The user should listen to the repeating sound and concentrate on it. The key to a successful self-hypnosis lies in being able to concentrate on something.
- Shoveling Sands: The sounds, clear and lively, are generated with an irregular modulation phase of -30 degrees, which brings you a happy mood.
- Rain and Windshield Wipers: Through this track you can experience the joyful moment in a rainy day.
Focus and Learning
- Attention Increase: Helps focusing by bringing the brain to a high beta frequency. The frequency is lowered briefly once every 15 seconds to keep the brain more receptive.
- Intelligent Increase: This 10Hz alpha tone helps increase the blood flow in the brain, promote dendrite and synapse growth, increase IQ points and cognitive abilities...
- Creativity Enhancing: Induces a state of enhanced creativity with three varying theta tones.
- The Awakened Mind: Attempts to induce a brain state that is often described as beyond normal meditates states, being characteristic to advanced mediators who want to attain higher levels of enlightenment.
- Schumann Mix: Helps meditating with a mixture of various frequencies including Schumann Resonance, about to enhance the latter's effect.
- Quick Mental Refresher: A quick way to refresh yourself mentally. It brings the brain frequency down to a 10Hz alpha wave while brings it back up to a 15Hz beta wave at the end.
- Learning Aid I (for subliminal): Helps to learn and memorize new materials when listened to for learning something.
- Learning Aid II (for studying): Helps to learn and memorize new materials when listened to for learning something.
Transparent Wallpaper allow you to make the screen transparent using camera.
With Transparent Wallpaper we can safely browse apps on mobile while walking on roads and avoid accident on roads.
Make transparent your phone screen!
'Transparent Screen' uses your device camera to display images and convert your launcher into transparent.
You can operate your phone as usual but with a transparent wallpaper.
Read your sms, call by phone or play any game. Do anything with your new transparent screen.
Have fun with your friends and this amazing app.
'Transparent Screen' will use your camera to create transparent screen effect.