This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.
Have you ever wondered what causes your mood swings? Would you like to know if they are predictable?
This app will hopefully become a great aid for everybody and especially people with bipolar disorder. A simple yet powerful user interface, lets you track daily mood swings. The Diary tab lets you enter the mood levels you feel and combine them with your own words. The Calendar lets you view historical diary entries. Finally the Graph will give you a powerful overview of your mood swings and their correlation to sleep and the moon phase. Its easy to export your graph to PDF and email. If you are female you can track your periods and pregnancy as well. Its easy to backup your data and restore it to another device.
I hope you enjoy this app! Please recommend it to your friends.
In Flow helps you to better understand yourself and your ever-changing mood, keeping your friendships healthy and happy along the way. Even though we know what makes us feel good, we tend to spend our time doing absolutely different things. We at In Flow believe that tracking your emotions and habits is the first step to feeling like your best YOU. In Flow makes it easy to track this emotional pattern and be your guide to happiness.
* Keep track of your mood daily with automatic reminders
* Weigh and compare what makes you happy with the things you spend most time doing
* Follow your friend's moods, cheer them up and support one another!
* Better understand yourself using best and worst rating and mood graph
* Get your weekly mood journal for free on our website
* Share your emotions with friends
* Remember the greatest moments of your life
* Get tips on how to improve your mood and be a happier person
* Share happiest moments of your life with friends on twitter and Facebook
* Cope with your mood or bipolar disorder
* Predict your mood swings and depression with help of mood graph
* See how your energy and emotions correlate
When you first install the app, you get to set the reminder frequency and indicate their preferred means of notification, as well as report your first mood.
In addition to the ability to track basic overall mood, MoodiModo also allows the user to submit a more detailed and precise measurement of their mood when time allows. This is done by answering questions related to the 20 different feelings and emotions defined by the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule (PANAS). The PANAS is a scale which was developed by Auke Tellegen in the Department of Psychology at the University of Minnesota and David Watson and Lee Anna Clark in the Department of Psychology at the University of Iowa to provide brief measures of positive and negative affect. The PANAS scales were originally published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology in 1988.
Users will have the ability to review their mood trends retrospectively, allowing them to identify triggers for symptoms and quantify the effectiveness of treatments. The social sharing features of MoodiModo would facilitate social support that is a critical element to recovery from these disorders. MoodiModo allows the user to easily share graphs of their mood on various social media websites such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest.
Brain chemistry is influenced by a number of factors including degree of social interaction, sleep, diet, medication, and physical activity. Mood data from MoodiModo can also be automatically uploaded to the QuantiModo website. At QuantiModo, this data can be combined with data from other applications, devices and electronic health records. Since the human mind is not powerful enough to retain all of the necessary information, this data integration feature is essential to identifying correlations and causal relationships.
Users will also have the option to anonymously donate their data to the Mind First Foundation, the Personal Genome Project, and other researchers in order to help facilitate the crowdsourced observational research which will eventually lead to the eradication of mental illness.
You can’t manage what you don’t measure. Hence, it is crucial that mood be continually tracked and quantified in order to assess the effectiveness of various treatments.
THIS IS A BETA VERSION. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET FOR ANY PROBLEMS YOU HAVE OR MAKE OR VOTE ON NEW FEATURE IDEAS AT http://help.quantimo.do/ .
TO UPLOAD DATA TO https://quantimo.do/ YOU MUST ALSO HAVE THIS INSTALLED: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quantimodo.android
Mood Pulse allows you to self-monitor and the results can be used as a self-help tool or they can be shared with a therapist or health care professional, providing a record of your emotional experience over a selected time frame.
Please contact us with your feedback at email@example.com
Share Daily Activities, Symptoms with Your Therapist; Receive App Based Guidance
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Use in conjunction with SoundMindz site for Referrals from Your Physician to a qualified Therapist
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
1211-Identify your TRIGGERS and Manage your mental wellness. The latest version is being offered FREE of cost in the spirit that this continues to evolve as a truly helpful and useful tool for folks who want to actively manage and get control of their lives. The solution has a web portal(http://moodjournalportal.com) a much more robust community peer support, trigger tracking and syncing, caregiver involvement by sharing progress and updates and much more...As always, please do not hesitate to send us an email with any issues so we can fix them right away and with any positive feedback as well so we know our efforts are not in vain and are helping people. Good Luck and MANAGE YOUR MENTAL WELLNESS.
The typical usage scenario goes like this:
- You and your doctor or nurse agree up on some mood or health "markers" to track. You then setup these markers.
- You agree upon how often you should email the track data to your nurse or doctor, if you should email it as text data or chart images, and to what email address you should send it to.
- You enter track data for the markers every day or as often as you can
- You email the data to your nurse or doctor, or print and take with you graph images as agreed
- Your doctor or nurse views the data.
See more info and the user guide at http://toadking.sourceforge.net
Use this app to quickly record when and how intense your feelings of anxiety are. Email your events and notes to your counselor for review or discussion!
Home Screen Instructions:
Add events by rolling to the "level" of the event - how intense was it?
Add notes to help you remember the circumstances later.
Tap the "Save Event" button to add it to your list.
Event Viewer Instructions:
Tap an event to see its notes.
Long-press an event to delete it.
Press the "Email List" button to see an email with your events' data as the body text. Choose your email client when the app chooser appears. Just add the destination email address and you can send!
This app is merely a donation app, and CONTAINS NO FUNCTIONALITY except a link to the FREE full version of eMoods. Please leave this app installed for at least a day for the donation to take effect.
Thank you very much for your support!
It does this by taking various bits of information from your phone, including:
• How long ago someone rang or text you.
• What the weather is near you.
• What day of the week it is.
• When your nearest event in your calendar is (non-recurring events).
• What time of day it is.
• How connected you are to the outside world (WIFI / 3G etc).
• How much battery life you phone has.
• How active your facebook is.
It then gives you various percentage scores, and humorous phrases and tips to cheer yourself up, or if you are feeling good - just keeps you feeling good!
The widget displays the smiley droid that best suits you, and also the overall percentage.
• World Mood Meter - This unique feature compares your mood to those Mood Meter users around the world. Ever wanted to know whether you were happier than average? Well now you can, with the world mood, as well as individual country moods available, together with amusing phrases to keep you entertained.
• Mate Mood Meter - Are you happy with your mates? Funny and sometimes silly phrases about how matched the contact is between your top friends.
• Facebook Mood Meter - Another unique feature which attempts to work out your mood from various aspects of your Facebook world, for example, how long ago someone messaged or tagged you, when you last became someone else's friend, when someone liked something you shared etc.
• Share Mood - You can share any aspect of your mood on your favourite social networking site etc.
See website for permission reasons and other details. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems.
Please note that Calendar and SMS features are not guaranteed to work on all devices.
Special thanks to Michael Crone (email@example.com) for producing the new icons.
Unique to this Pro version is an absence of ads, and more configuration options such as:
• The times you work (for night-shift workers).
• Your name, so Mood Meter can personalize your phrases.
• Which calendars to include in your mood rating.
• How much history to use in the Mate Mood Meter ratings.
Please un-install the ad-supported version first.
Tags - Mood scanner facebook status update tracker checker reader
Use Clue to:
+Know when your next period is coming.
+Get a reminder about your next period.
+Know which days you’re more or less likely to get pregnant.
+Track PMS, ovulation, sex, pain, mood, and cervical fluid.
+Find the unique patterns of your cycle.
Clue also includes:
+The fastest data entry of any period tracker available.
+In-depth descriptions about the menstrual cycle, complete with medical and scientific references.
+An algorithm that learns from the data YOU input. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
+The guarantee of no flowers, butterflies, euphemisms or pink - ever.
Recommended by Buzzfeed, The New York Times, Wired, TechCrunch, The Daily Mail, VentureBeat, and many more.
Please note: Clue is not a contraceptive.
**Please say hello**
We love hearing from Clue users. Send your feedback, questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Want more Clue?**
Our blog: http://blog.helloclue.com
**Note on compatibility**
Clue is not working as intended on the following devices running Android 4.0.4:
Sony Xperia U (ST25I)
Sony Xperia P (LT22I)
Sony Xperia Go (ST27I)
Sony Xperia Sola (MT27I)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD (BNTV400)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ (BNTV600)
We are trying to solve this issue but recommend upgrading to a newer version.
Transparent Wallpaper allow you to make the screen transparent using camera.
With Transparent Wallpaper we can safely browse apps on mobile while walking on roads and avoid accident on roads.
Make transparent your phone screen!
'Transparent Screen' uses your device camera to display images and convert your launcher into transparent.
You can operate your phone as usual but with a transparent wallpaper.
Read your sms, call by phone or play any game. Do anything with your new transparent screen.
Have fun with your friends and this amazing app.
'Transparent Screen' will use your camera to create transparent screen effect.