This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.
In Flow helps you to better understand yourself and your ever-changing mood, keeping your friendships healthy and happy along the way. Even though we know what makes us feel good, we tend to spend our time doing absolutely different things. We at In Flow believe that tracking your emotions and habits is the first step to feeling like your best YOU. In Flow makes it easy to track this emotional pattern and be your guide to happiness.
* Keep track of your mood daily with automatic reminders
* Weigh and compare what makes you happy with the things you spend most time doing
* Follow your friend's moods, cheer them up and support one another!
* Better understand yourself using best and worst rating and mood graph
* Get your weekly mood journal for free on our website
* Share your emotions with friends
* Remember the greatest moments of your life
* Get tips on how to improve your mood and be a happier person
* Share happiest moments of your life with friends on twitter and Facebook
* Cope with your mood or bipolar disorder
* Predict your mood swings and depression with help of mood graph
* See how your energy and emotions correlate
Have you ever wondered what causes your mood swings? Would you like to know if they are predictable?
This app will hopefully become a great aid for everybody and especially people with bipolar disorder. A simple yet powerful user interface, lets you track daily mood swings. The Diary tab lets you enter the mood levels you feel and combine them with your own words. The Calendar lets you view historical diary entries. Finally the Graph will give you a powerful overview of your mood swings and their correlation to sleep and the moon phase. Its easy to export your graph to PDF and email. If you are female you can track your periods and pregnancy as well. Its easy to backup your data and restore it to another device.
I hope you enjoy this app! Please recommend it to your friends.
In addition to the ability to track basic overall mood, MoodiModo also allows the user to submit a more detailed and precise measurement of their mood when time allows. This is done by answering questions related to the 20 different feelings and emotions defined by the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule (PANAS).
Users have the ability to review their mood trends retrospectively, allowing them to identify triggers for symptoms and quantify the effectiveness of treatments. MoodiModo allows you to share graphs of your mood.
Brain chemistry is influenced by a number of factors including degree of social interaction, sleep, diet, medication, and physical activity. Mood data from MoodiModo can also be automatically uploaded to the QuantiModo website. At QuantiModo, this data can be combined with data from other applications and devices. Since the human mind is not powerful enough to retain all of the necessary information, this data integration feature is essential to identifying correlations and causal relationships.
Users will also have the option to anonymously donate their data to the Mind First Foundation, the Personal Genome Project, and other researchers in order to help facilitate the crowdsourced observational research which will eventually lead to the eradication of mental illness.
THIS IS A BETA VERSION. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET FOR ANY PROBLEMS YOU HAVE OR MAKE OR VOTE ON NEW FEATURE IDEAS AT http://help.quantimo.do/ .
Mood Pulse allows you to self-monitor and the results can be used as a self-help tool or they can be shared with a therapist or health care professional, providing a record of your emotional experience over a selected time frame.
Please contact us with your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share Daily Activities, Symptoms with Your Therapist; Receive App Based Guidance
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Use in conjunction with SoundMindz site for Referrals from Your Physician to a qualified Therapist
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
The typical usage scenario goes like this:
- You and your doctor or nurse agree up on some mood or health "markers" to track. You then setup these markers.
- You agree upon how often you should email the track data to your nurse or doctor, if you should email it as text data or chart images, and to what email address you should send it to.
- You enter track data for the markers every day or as often as you can
- You email the data to your nurse or doctor, or print and take with you graph images as agreed
- Your doctor or nurse views the data.
See more info and the user guide at http://toadking.sourceforge.net
Just use TheFabulous to coach yourself to reach your goals, lift yourself to Get Active, Eat Better, Sleep Better, Lose Weight and Stay Motivated by installing 5 healthy living habits that will make you forget about fatigue and low-energy. This is not just a habit tracker or a quantified self app. The Fabulous is a holistic approach, it's your own happiness trainer.
Start off your new year goals for 2015 on the right foot with our coaches.
"I have always had trouble getting up and on the move before work but your app is helping me tons!"
"I really love how personal the app feels. I have ADHD and The letters are like hearing from a friend"
"I just love this app, with the simplicity, fabulous neat interface, it really makes improving lifestyle much easier "
You'll take your fitness and diet to a new level by using the integrated coaching: 7-minute scientific Workout, zen and vipassana meditation for breathing & mindfulness, Happiness Trainer, Power Nap sessions and a Starter stretching for total flexibility.
You will start by setting your morning routine and then your own personal VOICE COACH that will offer you personalized advices based on your everyday habits.
TOP 5 HABITS TO FEEL ENERGIZED
★ Do you ever struggle to wake-up in the morning?
★ Do you know what Diet you should have to feel energetic?
★ Do you feel Fatigue and are you tired by mid-day?
★ Do you have a morning routine?
★ Do you want to have full energy for 5-hours?
★ Have Trouble Sleeping because of blue light?
★ Can't concentrate on a single task because of ADHD?
HOW THE FABULOUS WORKS
TheFab is like Coach.me, webMD, Lift, noom, Fitbit or Livestrong, it will motivate you with:
★ Smart-targeted health advises for healthy living
★ Scientifically Grounded approach to instill healthy habito and mindfulness in your life
★ Weight Loss Program where you don't have to count calories, inspired from Atkins & hcg.
★ Your own personal 1:1 human coach that will motivate you to get going on your goals!
★ Integrated Fitness Programs for proper motivar
★ If you can't sleep, the app will show you how to sleep properly
★ Start by installing a morning routine and then add other goals to your life
GET IN TOUCH!
We're always happy to talk with you. Whatever comes to your mind, we want to hear it. Having some problems installing a habit in your life? Want a feature to be added? Something isn't working as you expected?
Shoot us an email at : email@example.com
Like us on Fb at : https://www.facebook.com/thefabulous.co
Or Tweet us at: @GetTheFabulous
HELP US TEST
**If you would like to help test The Fabulous and get new features before everyone, join our Android beta: http://bit.ly/newandfab
- Enter your mood throughout the day
- Enrich your mood with a note, tag, location and even a picture
- Visualise your mood on a timeline
- Visualise your mood on the map
To create the application developers were inspired by the emotional tone scale by R. Hubbard. In his opinion, our emotions are not chaos. This is a scale from the most positive to the most negative tone. We are always in some kind of emotional tone. The tone is like the extent of our well-being, success, life, from our point of view. And the higher it is, the easier it is perceived life, the more enthusiasm and excitement radiates person.
The emotional background is affected by many things - health, relationships with loved ones, success at work, the weather... Using the application, you will be able to better understand the interrelationship of the various sectors and the general tone of his life. He can be calm and neutral, or it will dominate the low tone. You may experience negative feelings or a higher, positive. You'll see how some areas of life affect others, and what you can do to move from "minus" to "plus" and feel yourself more successful.
The features of the application:
- ease of use,
- the grading takes a little time,
- descriptive statistics in a convenient graphical form,
- allows you to better know yourself and to understand the relationship of different aspects of your life,
- allows you to make more informed and reasoned decisions for improving quality of life,
- informs about the presence and strength of the geomagnetic storm,
- indicates the phase of the lunar cycle (these two natural factors influence the well-being weather-sensitive people).
Use Clue to:
+Know when your next period is coming.
+Get a reminder about your next period.
+Know which days you’re more or less likely to get pregnant.
+Track PMS, ovulation, sex, pain, mood, and cervical fluid.
+Find the unique patterns of your cycle.
Clue also includes:
+The fastest data entry of any period tracker available.
+In-depth descriptions about the menstrual cycle, complete with medical and scientific references.
+An algorithm that learns from the data YOU input. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
+The guarantee of no flowers, butterflies, euphemisms or pink - ever.
Recommended by Buzzfeed, The New York Times, Wired, TechCrunch, The Daily Mail, VentureBeat, and many more.
Please note: Clue is not a contraceptive.
**Please say hello**
We love hearing from Clue users. Send your feedback, questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Want more Clue?**
Our blog: http://blog.helloclue.com
**Note on compatibility**
Clue is not working as intended on the following devices running Android 4.0.4:
Sony Xperia U (ST25I)
Sony Xperia P (LT22I)
Sony Xperia Go (ST27I)
Sony Xperia Sola (MT27I)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD (BNTV400)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ (BNTV600)
We are trying to solve this issue but recommend upgrading to a newer version.
Use Trackthisforme to keep in check your weight, your mood, the amount of SMS you send everyday… or just about everything :)
- Easy to use
- Beautiful graphs are automatically generated for each category, so you can keep a visual track of your progress.
- Quick-add Widget: create a widget on your homescreen to add data faster than a flying kangaroo: just tap, set your value, and you're done!
- The charts are scrollable and easy to use!
- You can sign in with http://trackthisfor.me, so you can continue track everything also from your desktop computer
- Works offline: if you don't have a mobile connection, don't worry: the app will store your changes on the device, and sync them once it gets back online if you have a trackthisfor.me account.
- Calculates the minimum and the maximum value, the average and the total of the elements.
- Predicts when you will reach your goal based on your previous data.
- Compare your categories together (**)
- Setup a reminder notification for every category (**)
- Smart Categories(*): Trackthisforme is so smart that it can track some data all by itself: it can automatically update the relative category every time you send or receive a SMS, or why not? Even when you make a phone call!
- Dashboard View(**): you can compare the elements of the last week/month with the previous week/month!
(*): Requires Trackthisforme SmartCategories.
(**) Some features requires a PRO account. You can create only 5 categories without a PRO account.
Transparent Wallpaper allow you to make the screen transparent using camera.
With Transparent Wallpaper we can safely browse apps on mobile while walking on roads and avoid accident on roads.
Make transparent your phone screen!
'Transparent Screen' uses your device camera to display images and convert your launcher into transparent.
You can operate your phone as usual but with a transparent wallpaper.
Read your sms, call by phone or play any game. Do anything with your new transparent screen.
Have fun with your friends and this amazing app.
'Transparent Screen' will use your camera to create transparent screen effect.