● Bring out frequently used services.
● The moment you need to pay, pay with the APP
● Send a remittance envelope to convey your feelings
● Gather all my scattered assets in one place
● Only the benefits that are perfect for me are filled with the APP
● Tips to make finance easier, collect them in the future
● From the start, different stocks, easily with the APP
● Everyday life is happier, and the happiness of collecting 100% coupons
▶ Main features of Kakao Pay
- Asset management possible without cumbersome public certificates these days, where people often spend money on remittance, payment, card, account, insurance, loan, and investment
- Reservation remittance and automatic transfer at the desired cycle and date depending on the purpose of use, such as meeting membership fee, congratulatory/condolence fee, etc.
- Fast and convenient payment with biometric authentication
- From Kakao Pay payment history to card and cash receipts! Deposit and expense management, account, investment, my car, even loans! Financial report analyzing consumption history
- Invest in Korean/US stocks at once, easy and convenient for anyone
- Provides electronic receipts in the same form as paper receipts! All receipts for Shinhan Card, Hana Card, and Lotte Card are automatically stored
- Use of various invoices and registered mail conveniently in one place, safely as an authorized electronic document, and up to payment at once
- All remittances for service use such as KakaoTalk friend remittance, Kakao Pay bill, investment, etc. are all free
- One barcode management of multiple affiliate memberships at once, such as CJONE, GS&POINT, Happy Point, Lotte L Point, Shinsegae Point, Hyundai H point, etc.
- Kakao Pay ATM withdrawal, which can be withdrawn only with an authentication number, with one app without a card
- A new authentication method to replace public certificates, a simple Kakao Pay certificate
- The first in the Fintech industry, integrated certification of the Information Security Personal Information Management System (ISMS-P) by the Financial Security Agency
- Big data/AI-based abnormal transaction detection system (FDS) establishment
▶ Payment merchant
- Online: Baedal Minjok, Interpark, Timon, Yogiyo, Yanolja, How are you here, WeMakep, iHerb, Aliexpress, PlayStation, WATCHA, Musinsa ( Musinsa), House of the Day, Kyobo Bookstore, etc.
- Offline: All convenience stores nationwide, Lotte Department Store, Lotte Outlet, Shinsegae Department Store, Nonghyup Hanaro Mart, E-Mart, Olive Young, Rob's, Lalabla, Paris Baguette, Starbucks, Gongcha, Back Coffee Shop, H&M, COS, Burger King, Subway ( subway), snow ice, Frisbee, etc.
With Kakao Pay, finance easily, freely, safely, and with peace of mind.
Finance becomes your daily life.
In accordance with Article 22-2 (Agreement on Access Rights) of the Information and Communications Network Act, we will guide you on the necessary access rights when using the Kakao Pay app as follows.
○ Required Permissions
- Phone: For cell phone status and device identification
○ Choice rights
- Camera: Scan or shoot code for remittance and payment
- Location: Check location for remittance and payment
- Storage space: QR image storage
* You can use services other than the corresponding functions even if you do not allow selection rights.
* According to the Android policy, all permissions must be allowed in versions below OS 6.0. If you want to selectively allow permissions, try updating your OS version.
○ Kakao Pay Customer Center Chatbot (Kakao Talk): 24 hours a day, 365 days a year (Counselor connection: 9:00-17:30 on weekdays)
○ Customer Center: 1644-7405 (weekdays 9:00 to 18:00)
○ Loss and theft report: 1833-7483 (24 hours)