Solve ball jigsaw puzzles and watch them bounce to life and reach for the stars.
A jigsaw puzzle game that is fun, interesting and challenging for kids. Jigsaw puzzles allows kids to develop their problem solving strategies by exercising their motor reflexes and the brain.
OBJECTIVE of this game
a) Solve ball jigsaw puzzles and help them come to life.
b) Manoeuver balls away from obstacles and reach for the stars to score points.
c) Use logic to release balls at the right moment to extend game play.
d) Bounce up to 3 balls at a time on each landscape to maximise your score
HOW TO play this game
1. Earn 20 points by completing each ball jigsaw puzzle. Touch the +1 button to add extra ball jigsaw puzzle before time runs out.
2. Time resets to 60 seconds if you collect 100 points. Time also resets to 60 seconds when you touch +1 button. It means more game play and more points.
3. Tilt your device left and right to glide the balls to reach for the stars to score points.
4. Use knowledge about Newton's Third Law of Motion. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. When balls collide, they will move in opposite direction to help score more points.
5. Learn about the law of gravity. What goes up must come down. Keep the balls above ground as long as possible to score points.
6. Avoid obstacles to prevent losing points.
7. Have fun while playing with different landscapes.
Can you score more than 300 points controlling up to three balls using the above strategies ?
WHERE TO play this game
1. In classrooms with teachers
2. At home with parents
3. With other kids
HELP US Improve Our Games :
Rate us and share with us your game experience with different landscapes.
If you have any feedback and suggestions to further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website: https://mynonoi.com/contact-us
or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to hear from you.
We are committed to update all of our apps and games with new features and welcome new ideas for future app development.