Love nature and find in nature your well-being. The app for your healthy lifestyle.
Toothache, insomnia, acne as well as nausea are just some of the illnesses that can be treated with natural methods without the overuse of medicines.
Natural remedies such as tea, herbal tea, mother tinctures and glycerin macerate act slowly, require patience but if they are the right remedies can be very helpful and do not have the collateral effects related to medicines.
This app, easy and fast, is a handbook of the natural remedies for the most common diseases.
The app is structured as follows:
- Remedies: a list of plants, fruits and essential oils with explanations about uses and benefits.
- Problems and diseases: list of the most common illnesses (allergy, poor digestion, acne, joint pain, nausea, anxiety and much more) with the related natural remedies.
- Healthy recipe: Every week one healthy recipe to keep you fit with taste
- Yoga exercises for the flexibility of the body and the calm of mind
- Last news from science world: the most recent scientific studies about lifestyle, nutrition and health are reported.
- Small tips and tricks for every day: short video tutorials that show you how to prepare at home simple natural remedies. Lip gloss for cracked lips, golden milk, remedy for swollen legs
- Chromotherapy: this section is based on the color-method to induce relax before bed.
Some topics that you can find on the app Natural Remedies are: Aloe Vera, Golden Milk, green tee Matcha, turmeric, yoga exercises for beginners, yoga exercises for the back, essential oils against anxiety or depression, cake without butter
This app is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This app disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.