In 4x1 style, up to 12 toggles and 2 controls are supported. Compare to other switch widgets, you can just simply drag the toggles to change their positions in the widget.
Moreover, Notification widget is available now! You can turn on/off the functions in common use anywhere.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
☆ Available Size:
Some toggles may be out of work after your GO Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “GO Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
- Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Auto-rotate, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Toggle position modification
How to add GOWidgets to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
**How to add widget
1.Long press the empty place on home screen
3.Click "Super Widget - Switch" to add.
**What should I do if I cannot uninstall the app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“
3. Unchecked permission of "Super Widget - Switch"
4. UNINSTALL the switch widget as normal
1.Wifi,MobileNetwork,GPS,Brightness,Bluetooth,Auto-sync,Airplane mode,Auto-rotate,Vibrate,Ringer,ScreenTimeOut,Lock screen
2.Ringer volume,notification volume & alarm volume
3.Toggle position customization
* This is a WIDGET, you can't find it in the App list, but in the Widget list. To add it to your home screen, push "Menu" button on home screen, select "Add"->"Widgets"->"DataSwitch".
* For Android 4.0: Android 4.0 has a bug, Widgets sometimes don't appear in the widget list after installation, in that case, reboot your phone, then you will find it in the widget list.
It should work on all current Android releases (tested on 1.6 - 4.0), but may fail on some system images due to vendor specific changes.
The Sourcecode can be found at https://github.com/adrian-bl/APN-Switch
If you like APN-Switch, please donate some money by installing my Donate App :-)
Download and run the Device Switch app on your old device and your new BlackBerry 10 device, connect them both to the same Wi-Fi network, and follow the on-screen prompts.
Device Switch transfers the following information:
* Contacts (including contact photos, birthdays, etc.)
* Calendar (including recurring entries)
Once your devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, the Device Switch app automatically discovers them. Follow the instructions to connect them and start the transfer. This is an easy way to get you up and running on your new device quickly.
You can set favorite items that you want to switch in this widget, then also be able to change color and shape of indicator.
If you purchase "Color Picking Feature" item, you can use four colors that picked from current wallpaper.
■ Developer Info
・Yuki Anzai (uPhyca Inc.)
・twitter : @yanzm
・Apps created by yanzm : https://market.android.com/developer?pub=yanzm
• Diferent widget sizes (4x1,3x1,2x1,1x1)
• Notification Toggles (up to 4)
• Customizable appearance (backgrounds,indicators,dividers,icon sets,vibrations,toasts)
• Widgets database:You can save or load your custom widget whenever you want
• Fast toggling optimalization
• Almost 30 toggles which you can add to your widget
• APN Data
• Brightness 0%,50%,100%,AUTO
• GPS satelites
• Automatic synchronization
• Airplane mode
• Lock screen
• $ Power OFF
• Auto rotation
• Screen always on
• Battery info:Calculates time left,shows graphicaly battery level and informations
• No lock screen:Disable lock screen
• $ Reboot
• $ Fast reboot
• $ Recovery reboot
• Torch:Turns LED ,but if your phone doesnt support LED phone will automatically shine with screen
• App shortcut-You can make shortcut to any instaled application
• Wifi tethering 2.3+
• USB tethering 2.3+
• $ CPU overclock:
-Allows you to set
-Min and Max frequency (clock speed)
-Graphical gauge with actual frequency
-Cleans SMS,Call log,Browser history,Caches(makes phone faster)
• Task manager (task killer)
-By one click kills all applications running in background to save your battery life and make your phone incredibly fast.
• Audio manager
-Allows you to simply control ring,call,music,alarm,notification,system volume.
• Battery saver:
Saves your battery life by one click.
Wifi,Bluetooh,Mobile Data connection,Synchronization will be turned OFF when you do not need them in order to extremely extend battery life.For example when you turn OFF the screen.Sets File caches for the lowest battery consumption.Also sets brightness acording to time of the day.The whole application is not runnging in background so it does not drain battery.
keywords: toggles, power control, powerwidget ,controls ,widget , switches, settings , options , toggle, notification ,root, switch,control
Place the devices close together(within 20cm), open the application in both phones and tap Connect button on only one of the devices. You can instantly transfer your personal data between GALAXY phones.
This application uses high frequency audio to establish a connection between devices.
You may not be able to connect if the application is not open or the button is not tapped on one of the devices, or if a pair of earphones or a Bluetooth headset is connected to the device.
If you are looking to switch from a non-Samsung device to a supported Samsung device, please use the "Smart Switch PC" that is PC software.
For more information, go to "http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch".
- Supported GALAXY Devices :
Hardware : Galaxy S2, S2-HD, S3, S3-mini, S4, S4-mini, S4-Zoom, S4-Active, Galaxy Win, R style, Premier, Grand, Express, Express2, Mega, Round, Golden, ACE3, Galaxy Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab 3(7`,8`,10`), Galaxy Tab 2(10`)
Software : upper Android OS ICS(4.0)
(For Galaxy S2, old OS(GB/ICS) version can causes incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.)
- Supported Data :
Contact, Schedule, Memo, Message, Photo, Music, Video, Document, App List, Wallpaper, S-Health, Story album, Lock screen, Call logs, WiFi Setting, Alarm
( "Wallpaper,S-Health,Story album,Lock screen,Call logs,Alarm,WiFi setting" are available with OS JellyBeanPlus(4.2) and over. )
Home screen Setting - This feature is available between Note 3 devices.
Document type - DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, PDF, HWP, GUL
Contact - Ringtone, Message alert, Vibration pattern
Schedule - Sticker, S-Memo, Image, Alarm, Group
: MMS cannot be transferred depending on devices.
: Local Data Only
(Google & Samsung Account data cannot be transferred.)
toggle the mobile data network (3g APN) with a single touch on the screen, saving the time consuming you reach this functionality through the Android menu.
This widget is free and ad-free. We invite you to install it and enjoy!
With this widget you can
- Activate the 3G
- Disable 3G.
- Enable / disable (on / off) mobile data network with a single touch on the screen;
- The dynamic widget icon dropping down you know whether you are connected or disconnected.
- 3g widget
- 3g On Off
- data on off
- data enabler
If you have any suggestions, comments please send an email to our address developer.
Switch Auto-rotate feature on/off quickly. Put it as a shortcut in the home screen or long-press search button to run it.
Tired of lying on the bed and your device changes to landscape mode?
Don't you find it inconvenient to change the "Auto-rotate screen settings" using the setting menu?
This app aims to solve these issues.
You could now long-press search key / tap the shortcut to switch the auto-rotate feature.
To reduce memory usage, this app is not a widget (so the icon cannot show the rotate settings) & it'll kill itself after it runs.
• Long-pressing search button to toggle function could not work on Defy, Droid 2 & device without search key
• Some apps (e.g. Battery Graph) do not follow the auto-rotate screen settings in Settings->Display (which can be changed by this app), thus it could not work for those apps.
• "Lock orientation" (Lock landscape) is not possible as Google only allows portrait lock on others' app by design officially.
This app is recommended by Lifehacker
★★ Do you like this App? ★★
Please buy the donation version to support my development!
Scroll down and use 'View more applications' to find it :)
Thank you! :D
I made this because I can't stand 4/5 step process to switch your keyboard... hopefully others find this useful.
Keywords: keyboard, widget, toggle, easy
Requires Switch King Server and Telldus Tellstick Classic or Telldus Tellstick Duo.
Switch King is free for up to five (5) devices. If you have more than five devices, a license is required.
Switch King Server is currently available for Windows and Linux. Switch King's administration client is available for Windows only.
You can make 10 scenes as a pack of settings like home, office, etc. And you can change it to tap the scene on popup menu.
If you set a timer schedule to switch the scene, the settings will be changed automatically at the designated time by the timer schedule.
APN on/off, Wi-Fi on/off, Bluetooth on/off, GPS on/off(See Notes), Silent mode on/off, Vibrate mode, Airplane mode on/off, Auto-Sync on/off, Brightness, Screen out time, Auto rotate on/off, Audible touch tones on/off, Screen lock sounds on/off, Haptic feedback on/off, Stay awake on charging on/off, Screen lock security on/off(See Notes), Visible lock pattern on/off(See Notes), Skip slide lock on/off(See Notes), Wi-Fi tethering, and Volume controls.
[Launching the App widget]
This app is controlled by the widget basically. You can add this app widget to your desktop by -
(1) Long-touch on your desktop.
(2) Then select [Widgets].
(3) And then select [Scene Switch].
If it is the first launch, five default initial scenes will be created. Please modify the scene name and the settings with [Scene Edit] function.
[Scene Select Operations]
If you tap the widget, scene pop-up menu is displayed. You can tap and select a scene name in the pop-up menu to change the scene. The settings will be changed according to the scene you selected. You can tap [Scene Switch] in the notification bar if it is shown.
[Edit Scene Settings]
Tap the widget once or select this app from notification bar, and then push menu button on your device. Then option menu is displayed. Select [Scene Edit] on the option menu. And tap a scene in the pop-up menu. Then scene editor is displayed. You can edit the settings of the scene.
[Scene switch by Timer schedule]
Scene can be switched automatically by timer schedule.
Select [Timer schedule] on the option menu. Timer schedule list will be displayed. And tap a row in the schedule list. You can set timer schedule for scene switching.
You can also use flick switch to change scenes.
The flick switch is icon size overlay type view displayed over other app screen. You can set each scene for each flick direction of eight. If you flick on the flick switch, the scene is changed. The flick switch can be displayed only a specified time when the screen is turned on or the device is shaken.
(1) On Android 2.3 or later, GPS setting is not allowed to change by apps for security reasons.
(2) Do not use other APN control apps if you want to use APN setting in this app.
(3) Brightness setting may not be reflected immediately.
(4) On Android 2.2 or later, 'screen lock security' setting and 'visible lock pattern' are not allowed to change by apps for security reasons.
(5) If 'screen lock security' is set on, you cannot skip the slide lock on most devices. Or home key on the device does not work.
(6) On some devices or some Android OS versions, some settings might not be set well.
(7) This app should be installed to internal memory of the device, not external media like SD card. Android OS does not show the widgets that are placed in the external media, so you cannot use the app widget.
(8) From version 3.x, you can move the app into external media like SD card (Only if OS has the function). But using of this app in external media is not recommended for the following reasons except unavoidable case as insufficient internal memory.
- The scene switch service must be restarted after the app moved to/from external media.
- The widget of app on external media is not available. You should use the notification bar or the flick switch.
- The service on external media is not started automatically when the device starts up. You need to start the service of Scene Switch manually.
- When the external media is unmounted, the service stops or does not start.
- Because of the external media access, the battery consumption tends to higher.
This application disable Mobile Data / 3G connection automatically when your device is connected to a WiFi network and re-enable Mobile Data when your device is disconnected from WiFi network.
Does not work on the device with two SIM cards.
Keywords: mobile data internet enable disable on off 3g 2g gprs edge auto automatically fast quick quickly scheduler tasks remote widget icons toggle
More from developer
I created an app with similar features which can be found here : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kamidude.quickswitchlite
This new app is intended to be more complete than HScreenLockLite, with better graphics and more toggles.
QuickSwitch is an app which allows you to toggle settings from your notification bar.
If you liked Honeycomb Screenlock, you will love this app!
Fast : Don't bother anymore with settings app sub-menus and toggle your settings at the speed of light from your notification bar.
Ergonomic : As the switches are nested in your notification center, you can access this app even while navigating in other apps ! UI was revamped to match Ice cream Sandwich & Honeycomb Holo Theme !
Current switches :
- Lock screen orientation
- Rotate screen right/left (discover your ICS phone in landscape!)
- Toggle wifi
- Toggle airplane
- More to come soon!
More features :
- Startup at device boot
- Ice cream sandwich-ready UI
- Honeycomb compatible
If you like this app, rate it & share it!
Privacy-friendly permissions explained :
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : show notification icon on startup (optional)
- WRITE_SETTINGS : change screen orientation settings
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / READ_PHONE_STATE / INTERNET : count unique apps installs
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE / CHANGE_WIFI_STATE : toggle wifi
- FLASHLIGHT/CAMERA : use camera led as torch (work in progress)