XDA forum: "Plenty of setting apps, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
** To remove red bar, you should exit app by press back key **
This app brings Jelly Bean Quick Setting to Android 2.1+ with plenty of customization (don't need ROOT!!). It's more than regular quick settings. You can customize to add different things to quick setting panel, including (over 75 built-in actions)
☆ Toggle settings: WiFi, mobile data, bluetooth, wake lock, rotation, flight mode, WiFi- & USB-Tethering, GPS, etc
☆ Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
☆ Brightness mode / menu / 3 predefined stages
☆ Quick action: music (previous / next / pause), battery, camera, direct dial, direct message, direct email
☆ Web shortcut, application shortcut, new event, new message
☆ Application launcher (better than sidebar launcher)
☆ For root users: reboot, power off, recovery, wireless ADB, etc.,
☆ Hidden system activities
☆ and more
How to work with: to execute an action, pull quick setting panel down from top/right corner of the screen and tap on an action. Simple and easy! You can long-click to do more (PRO)
☆ Different themes
☆ Flexible settings (vibration, action size, dynamic action, etc)
☆ Unlimited actions on Quick Setting Panel (PRO)
☆ 100% Holo design
☆ For Jelly Bean 4.2, this app is a complement to add a second configurable quick setting panel
** Compatible with Facebook Home/Facebook Launcher **
These are the following toggles I added:
Mobile Data Toggle
Wifi Hotspot Toggle
The reason I made this app was because I wanted to make something that worked well with other apps such as floating notifications. I have pinned Quick Settings to my floating notifications, and hidden my status bar! I feel as if I don't need it. I have my quick settings toggles and I have my notifications. :good: It'll also work really well for any sort of sidebar, or pie, or lmt apps.
Quick Settings is a dialog box so it'll display over any app. :)
Please leave your feedback and understand that this app was developed today (in one day), using my phone. :P
On sale, save !
◊ No ads or banners or advertisements.
◊ Complete settings control.
◊ Free updates.
◊ All your settings in one application.
contact our support team if you have any questions, they are always ready to help. Remember all fund go to our fallen rider project and their families.
you choose what settings are controled on the widget, and now you can have multiple widgets on 1 screen with different settings on each widget or have a settings control on one screen and a different setting control on another view.
* no advertisements, ads or banners. ad free
* control almost every setting on your phone in one touch.
* Choose which settings you add to the widget for control.
* Single settings control made simple.
* 4 different widget sizes included choose any or multiple.
* Manage settings using our total settings control.
* free upgrades.
So you can set up exactly what you want and have super fast access to all your settings that you can customize.
If you have any questions please email our support and they will be more than happy to help you at any time.
Download and run the Device Switch app on your old device and your new BlackBerry 10 device, connect them both to the same Wi-Fi network, and follow the on-screen prompts.
Device Switch transfers the following information:
* Contacts (including contact photos, birthdays, etc.)
* Calendar (including recurring entries)
Once your devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, the Device Switch app automatically discovers them. Follow the instructions to connect them and start the transfer. This is an easy way to get you up and running on your new device quickly.
In 4x1 style, up to 12 toggles and 2 controls are supported. Compare to other switch widgets, you can just simply drag the toggles to change their positions in the widget.
Moreover, Notification widget is available now! You can turn on/off the functions in common use anywhere.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
☆ Available Size:
Some toggles may be out of work after your GO Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “GO Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
- Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Auto-rotate, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Toggle position modification
How to add GOWidgets to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
Just type part of application name, it will show matched applications, and you can click it to launch. Quick Start also support voice recognition search.
You can even set voice search auto launch on the setting menu, it will launch the matched application automatically, if there is only one application matched the search name.
Moreover, you can also click and launch application directly via three kinds of application lists (History Launch list / Favorite application list / All application list)
When you launch applications through Quick Start, it will remember your favorite and history launch automatically.
Application lists contains icon / name and launch count of each application. Long click on the application list can delete it.
Press menu button can show settings of Quick Start, you can clear history record and favorite record as you wish. And set show confirm dialog before launch application.
p.s. Internet is needed to do voice recognition! Some devices may need to install Google Voice Search or other relative voice search application to enable voice search.
To start up Quick Start faster, it will create a directory named "QuickStart" on your memory card to store all application icons. Therefore the very first launch of Quick Start may take longer! (depending on the application number)
To save Quick Start load time, it use passive refresh method, you may need to click the top-right refresh icon if you want to refreah all application data after you install or remove application.
Also create shortcuts to profiles on home.
Please note: App is NOT intended to switch profiles automatically! Just manual!
For widget get Pro add-on!
GPS, 2G/3G NOT possible!
FYI: it is NOT possible to line up the widget exactly with other shortcuts! It's the difference between widget and shortcut, not my fault!
Also if you want automatic or timed switching, go look for another app! This is ONLY intended for MANUAL switching!
- Hot boot, a faster reboot which reboots only the Android user interface
- Tasker / Locale plug-in for reboot and power off
- Support the Quick Boot developers
An Alarm that rings at selected intervals.
Place the quick widget on desktop, pick a pre-defined interval and alarms at the time you specified.
* alarm time count down on quick alarm widget
* places alarm notification in notification area
After you installed this theme, you will be able to enjoy the pureness of Ice Cream Sandwich!
1. Install this app
2. Open QuickSettings
3. Press "Theme"
4. Select and choose "ICS Theme"
Search terms: QuickSettings, Quick Settings, Theme, ICS, Ice Cream Sandwich
Feel free to send me a mail with your compliments and/or complaints!
This is the same app as the free version, but without advertisements.
• Google search
• Yahoo search
• Bing search
• Wikipedia search
• DuckDuckGo search
• Weather Forecast search
• Twitter search
• Search globally in Google Maps
• Search Google Play Store (Android Market)
• Search Google News (all languages/countries)
• YouTube search
• DailyMotion search (all 28 countries supported)
• Amazon search (all 9 countries supported)
• eBay search (14 countries supported)
• For Latin-American users: Search MercadoLibre/MercadoLivre (7 countries supported)
• For Korean users: Search Naver (네이버), Nate (네이트) and Daum (다음)
• For Russian users: Search Yandex (Яндекс)
• Switch between different Search Engines with one click.
• Instant search suggestions. Tap them repeatedly to refine your search.
• Add multiple Widgets to your Home Screen, and customize each one as you want.
• Voice Search.
• Quick Search is fast, lightweight and easy-to-use. The search results open in your web browser.
• Many different languages and countries are supported. You can easily change the language/country settings within the app, and the Search Engines will adapt.
• It's faster than doing a search in the Web Browser.
• Weather Forecast: Quickly find the Weather in almost any worldwide city. Users in USA, France, UK and Germany can also find the Weather by postal-code / zip-code.
• Google News: An empty search will show the regional news summary for your country. And you can easily change the region in the language settings.
• Open the app from anywhere, by long-pressing the Search button on your phone.
• No intrusive permissions or background services are used, and it's fast to startup.
Quick Search requires 2 permissions:
• Internet Access: To retrieve search suggestions from the selected website.
• Network State: To detect Wi-Fi and provide the best performance.
The app is localized to English, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Indonesian, German, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. But the Search Engines work in most global languages.
Note: Install to SD Card is not allowed on this app, because it stops the Widgets working properly.
Email your comments and suggestions to Ozmium.
Customizeable items (sort items, hide unwanted ones)
You can access QuickSettings from:
- Status bar
- Long clicking Search button
- Long clicking Camera button
kw: smartbar quicksettings switcher auto rotate bluetooth apn mobile data silent mode vibrate mode
Quickly and easily reboot your device, power off your device, or boot your device into recovery or bootloader mode. Create shortcuts / widgets on your home screen to boot with one click.
If you set the steps 3-4 are difficult to move about?
Try using the Quick Setup application here.
If you go to a fast Android smartphone, you can set the environment.
Quick set of functions
- Set the screen brightness
- Adjust the ringer volume
- Media Volume Control
- Wi-Fi state set
- A data network (3G, 4G, LTE) Go to Set
- GPS Settings Shortcuts
- Sound, vibration and silence settings
- Auto-rotation settings , Screen rotation control, Display control, screen rotation lock, unlock
- Bluetooth settings
More from developer
I created an app with similar features which can be found here : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kamidude.quickswitchlite
This new app is intended to be more complete than HScreenLockLite, with better graphics and more toggles.
QuickSwitch is an app which allows you to toggle settings from your notification bar.
If you liked Honeycomb Screenlock, you will love this app!
Fast : Don't bother anymore with settings app sub-menus and toggle your settings at the speed of light from your notification bar.
Ergonomic : As the switches are nested in your notification center, you can access this app even while navigating in other apps ! UI was revamped to match Ice cream Sandwich & Honeycomb Holo Theme !
Current switches :
- Lock screen orientation
- Rotate screen right/left (discover your ICS phone in landscape!)
- Toggle wifi
- Toggle airplane
- More to come soon!
More features :
- Startup at device boot
- Ice cream sandwich-ready UI
- Honeycomb compatible
If you like this app, rate it & share it!
Privacy-friendly permissions explained :
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : show notification icon on startup (optional)
- WRITE_SETTINGS : change screen orientation settings
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / READ_PHONE_STATE / INTERNET : count unique apps installs
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE / CHANGE_WIFI_STATE : toggle wifi
- FLASHLIGHT/CAMERA : use camera led as torch (work in progress)