Just add home screen WIDGET and touch it to make a light! Just as simple as that!
You may Enable it via:
- Widget (Just touch it!)
- In App Button
- By starting an app (Unlimited Version)
You may Disable it:
- Just Shake, without re-enabling screen or unlocking the phone! (Unlimited Version)
- Widget (Just touch it!)
- Notification Bar (Just tap it!)
- In App Button
It is as simple as possible!
You won't need to carry a torch anymore! All you need is this app!
"Unlimited" version do not show the message asking about the upgrade and it has "Shake To Disable" and "On Start Enable" functions integrated. Other functionality is the same as free version. If you like "Led Flashlight" please support future development by buying this app! Thanks!
This app supports most phones with Camera LED. But just to be sure you may want to check free version first:
android.permission.CAMERA (Required to access flash on some devices)
android.permission.FLASHLIGHT (Same as above)
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW (Required to use flash/camera with widget & outside the app)
android.permission.VIBRATE (Led switch feedback confirmation)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK (Required to use flash with disabled screen)
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE (Google Play license verification)
Devices confirmed to work well:
HTC EVO Design C715e (kingdom)
HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XE,
HTC Wildfire S, HTC Wildfire,
HTC Desire S, HTC Salsa C510e,
Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
Samsung Galaxy S II SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 (SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830L, GT-S5830, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830B, GT-S5839i)
Samsung Galaxy Ace2 (GT-I8160)
Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070)
Samsung Galaxy S (SCH-I500)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250S, SHW-M250K, GT-I9100, GT-I9103, SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy SIII - S3
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7500)
Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
Samsung Galaxy Note2
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V (MT11i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18a)
Sony Ericsson LT18i (LT18i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo (MT15i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia U (ST25i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi (LT26i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion (LT28i)
Sony Ericsson Mini Pro (SK17a, SK17i)
Sony Ericsson WT19i
Sony Xperia P (LT22i)
Motorola Photon 4G
Motorola Droid X (cdma_shadow)
Motorola XT615 (XT615)
Google Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Nexus One
Google Nexus S
Google Nexus 4
LGE LG optimus (d1lu)
LGE Optimus Vu (lge_325_skt)
LGE LG Lucid
Pantech Mirach (ef13l)
# Supported Language
- English, 한국어, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, 中文(简体), русский , 日本語
# New UI, more convenience, more stable, more detail
# New features
- Separated flash between Notification apps, Incoming call, SMS / MMS
- Screen Flash : Automatic color extraction, app icon display
- Default settings and detail settings of the notification app
- More friendly user interface
# Flash Type
- Type 1 : Most devices
- Type 2 : Nexus 5
- Type 5 : Droid Razr
( If the flash works in Flash Type 1, Don' t change Type)
----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
# SMS/MMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS / Repeat Notification
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
Notification / Flash / LED / light / blink / flashlight / camera / shiny / noti / alert / alerts / notify / twitter / facebook / messenger / kakao / clock / Whatsapp / line / email /gmail / google+ / deaf / hearing / impairment
- Flash notification for instant messaging apps ( Viber, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, BBM )
- Adjust blinking frequency.
- Flash Alert on Call
- Flash Light Blink Alert on Text Message
- Set preferences when on silent, vibration or ringing mode.
IMPORTANT STEPS TO FOLLOW -
There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android device. Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
To enable notification alerts on apps, Accessibility Service needs to be enabled from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
Tags: flash light alerts, Flash Notification, Flash on SMS, Flash on Call, Call flasher, Flash Blink, Flash Alert
GalaxyNexus is available at the time of
"System Settings" - "display" - "Flushing notification light"
Please put a check.
In addition, LED emits light only when the Nexus is off the screen.
※ LED emission color is dependent on the specification of the models available.
Light LEd torch is only a torch without particulari effect, but it's small apps to save memory of your smartphone
you con choose bettwen turn on the flash of your camera and screen brightness af full power. If you don't have camera flash, you can only set screen brightness
Use the widget to turn on and turn off light LED torch without open application, you can turn of the torch directly from notification bar.
if you have suggest or problem contact firstname.lastname@example.org
**********COMING SOON CRAZY TORCH 3.0!!********** With New, better and simple interface!
Crazy Torch it's an excellent torch for your phone, you can use the Screen, Flash, or Led Notifications for make S.O.S. signals, for blinking (like a strobe light), or just use it like torch.
Also you have got a Widget for fast acces to a Torch (with the Flash).
Now with the new inteface, and the new preferences (by pressing the menu button), it's very easy to use and very customizable!
- Screen Tab: Use the Screen like torch, for sending S.O.S. signals, or for blinking with the times that you want.
- Flash Tab: Use the Flash like torch, for sending S.O.S. signals, or for blinking with the times that you want.
- Led Notifications Tab: Use the Led Notifications like torch, or for blinking with the times that you want.
- Morse Code Tab: Send S.O.S. signals by the Screen, Flash or Vibrator
- Touch Tab: Just touch one of the 3 buttons (or together) for activate the flash, screen or vibrator while they are pressed.
- Party Tab: This mode is in BETA. Just activate for see how the Screen or Flash start blinking at the rythm of the music!
You have an option for syncronize the Screen with the Flash, or the Flash with the Screen. With this you can make them to blink at the same time.
In the Screen, Morse Code and Party tabs, you have and image button in the top at right for Maximize the tab. With this, the action bar with the tabs name will be hiding, and you are going to win more space (take note that you can swype with the tab maximized, for go to another tab).
In the Morse Code tab, you can enter letters [a - z] or numbers [0 - 9], and show the morse code by the Screen, Flash or Vibrator. You can select the color of the screen and check an option for Repeat the message.
I hope you enjoy this new version and leave comments.
glaa91 Android Developer.
Flash alerts will give you flash notifications on incoming calls and text messages.
Specially in the night time or after dark you do not want to listen to ring tones, at that time flash alerts are useful. Go for this application and we are sure that you will enjoy this application.
Flashlight alerts will be seen when you receive a incoming call.
Key Features :
=> Flash Alert on Incoming Calls
=> Flash Alert on Text Message
=> This also works works as a Flash light
=> You can also use it as Party LED lights or disco lights with flash intensity control
=> You can control blinking intensity of flash in settings.
Please let us know how this application goes.
use just what you need a FlashLight!! no LED light useless, and save battery !!!
It also has option off, shaking the phone and a handy button that sends a luminous Morse code distress message (SOS)
V 1.1.3 include layout color changed on about at... and new possibility to stop SOS pushing SOS button again
V 1.1.7 screen dimming for battery life, some bugs corrections, notification bar icon.
V 1.1.8 Bugs corrections
V 1.1.9 Bugs correction for Samsung ACE
Simple LED Widget is... well, simple. No launcher application, only a widget so you can turn it on quickly. No need for a notification or settings, just place the widget, and click to toggle the LED. It even has a lockscreen version.
If you have any questions or suggestions (although there is no way to mess this up), please do not hesitate to e-mail me.
Source available here: https://code.google.com/p/simple-led-widget/
- Disable led notification light;
- Disable haptic feedback;
- Disable notification sounds;
- Disable ringtone sounds (vibration mode);
- Disable vibration and sound (silent mode);
- Minimize display brightness.
How it works:
- Select the range of time in which you want the features disabled;
- Select the features you want to be disabled;
- Enable the app;
- At the start time the application automatically disables the selected features;
- At the end time the features are restored.
IMPORTANT: if want to disable notification sounds, please don't kill the application.
If you modify any setting during the night mode, at the end it won't be restored.
These are the following toggles I added:
Mobile Data Toggle
Wifi Hotspot Toggle
The reason I made this app was because I wanted to make something that worked well with other apps such as floating notifications. I have pinned Quick Settings to my floating notifications, and hidden my status bar! I feel as if I don't need it. I have my quick settings toggles and I have my notifications. :good: It'll also work really well for any sort of sidebar, or pie, or lmt apps.
Quick Settings is a dialog box so it'll display over any app. :)
Please leave your feedback and understand that this app was developed today (in one day), using my phone. :P
More from developer
I created an app with similar features which can be found here : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kamidude.quickswitchlite
This new app is intended to be more complete than HScreenLockLite, with better graphics and more toggles.
QuickSwitch is an app which allows you to toggle settings from your notification bar.
If you liked Honeycomb Screenlock, you will love this app!
Fast : Don't bother anymore with settings app sub-menus and toggle your settings at the speed of light from your notification bar.
Ergonomic : As the switches are nested in your notification center, you can access this app even while navigating in other apps ! UI was revamped to match Ice cream Sandwich & Honeycomb Holo Theme !
Current switches :
- Lock screen orientation
- Rotate screen right/left (discover your ICS phone in landscape!)
- More to come soon!
More features :
- Startup at device boot
- Ice cream sandwich-ready UI
- Honeycomb compatible
If you like this app, rate it & share it!
See https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kamidude.quickswitchplus for donate version :-)
Privacy-friendly permissions explained :
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : show notification icon on startup (optional)
- WRITE_SETTINGS : change screen orientation settings
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / READ_PHONE_STATE / INTERNET : count unique apps installs