- Create, save, and load an unlimited number of HIIT timers
- Set timers for your warm up, high intensity intervals, low intensity intervals, and cool down sets
- Beautiful timer screen with sounds to follow along with while performing workouts
HIIT Workout Benefits:
- Time efficient: the typical HIIT workout is 20 minutes or less so use your HIIT Timer during your lunch break
- Burns massive amounts of calories: A 10 minute HIIT workout can burn more calories than a 30 minute jog on the treadmill!
- Afterburn: A HIIT workout will burn more calories and fat over the next 24 hours than steady state cardio
- No equipment needed. Except for your HIIT Timer of course.
- Muscle retention: High Intensity Interval Training maintains more muscle mass when compared to normal steady state cardio
- Increases your metabolism to aid in fat loss
HIIT Timer is the perfect companion for circuit training, your crossfit wod's, and any type of high intensity exercise that you use to lose fat!
CardioSurprise works by counting down your total cardio workout time, & shuffling in 60 second strength & conditioning Circuits at random or pre-selected intervals. The elements of surprise & variety will keep you on your toes, & encourage you to reach or surpass your fitness goals.
It’s quick and easy to get started with CardioSurprise. Within seconds, CardioSurprise allows you to design a custom workout that suits your desired fitness goals for that day. With CardioSurprise, it’s possible to never have the same workout twice!
CardioSurprise is ideally suited for use with many traditional indoor workouts such as the treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical machine or indoor track. CardioSurprise can also be used outdoors to accompany any walk, jog or run. Suggested locations include the park, the track, the beach, or your own neighborhood – anywhere that you can “pull-over” safely to perform the Circuits. Use your imagination!
CardioSurprise is suited to all levels of fitness. Each Circuit will be a challenge to repeat a motion such as Push-ups, or to hold a position such as a Plank. It is up to you how many repetitions you perform during the 60 second Circuit, or for how many consecutive seconds you hold the suggested position. CardioSurprise is designed to allow you to challenge yourself, while working at your own pace.
Each Circuit is a strength or conditioning exercise geared toward one of the following Target Area(s):
• Total Body
With your purchase of CardioSurprise, you will receive 6 Circuits in your available Circuit Library, one for each Target Area. No equipment is required to perform these Circuits.
CardioSurprise features a Progress Meter which tracks your overall workout history and achievements. As you advance through the Progress Meter, you will have the opportunity to earn up to 9 more Circuits at no additional cost. No equipment is required to perform these Circuits.
You can visit the Circuit Shop to purchase additional Circuits, any time you want to add variety to your Circuit Library and enjoy new challenges. Many of the Circuits offered by CardioSurprise require no equipment at all. However, some of the Circuits available for purchase feature special equipment that you may like include in your workouts, such as free weights or stability balls.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE CARDIOSURPRISE. We strongly recommend that children between the ages of 13 and 18 ask for their parent's or guardian's permission before downloading and using CardioSurprise.
Consider the risks involved and you should consult with your medical professional before engaging in any physical activity. CardioSurprise is intended for use only by healthy adult individuals. CardioSurprise is not intended for use by minors, pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health condition.
● Circuit Illustrations / Descriptions – each Circuit contains a simple illustration with a quick and expanded text description of the exercise
● Cues – Whistle, Vibrate, Flashing Screen, and/or Voice cues will alert you 45 seconds prior to each Circuit
● Music Playlists – import the songs that keep your body moving!
● Social Integration – publish your achievements on Facebook or Twitter
CardioSurprise is simple, fun, & easy to use. Download CardioSurprise today, & enjoy a monotony-free workout!
You will be able to run 5k as soon as in 7 weeks thanks to the interval training program created by top coaches! The training’s intensity increases as you progress and the workout gradually advances. You’ll just need to do 30 minutes of interval training 3 times a week and you’ll achieve what you wish for.
You can use the app outside, in the gym or even on a treadmill.
You can listen to your favorite music as you walk/run while the app tells you what to do.
If you want to share your results with your friends and family, you can do so by posting your running map on Facebook and Twitter after your workout.
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing results with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run 5K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
Istnieją 2 wersje aplikacji:
1. Interval Lite (free)
- Zawiera reklamy.
- Nie można dodawać własne dźwięki.
- Nie zminimalizowany do zasobnika.
- Tylko jeden rodzaj stroboskopową lampę błyskową.
2. Interval (medium)
- Nie zawiera reklam.
- Można dodawać własne dźwięki.
- Zminimalizować do zasobnika.
- Trzy rodzaje błyskowego lampy błyskowej. Są to: 3 razy, 7 razy, 10 razy.
Można zminimalizować tę wersję na tacy, a dźwięki odstępach będzie brzmieć. W tym przypadku, można uruchomić inny program: Muzyka i liczenia kalorii. Również w tej wersji, można dodać nazwy odstępach nagrane swój głos na taśmie.
We wszystkich wersjach, można utworzyć:
- Dowolna liczba odstępach.
- To drugie.
- Dowolna ilość powtórzeń.
- Ustaw głośność ograniczająca przedział.
- Dźwięk może towarzyszyć flash.
With this app you can train indoor while wearing your HxM Monitor, and the app will calculate your burned calories and the estimated distance (assuming you are using a treadmill).
Main features for 1.0:
- shows instant heart rate and estimated distance based on the internal accelerometer
- allows to select a heart rate training zone with audio feedback
- calculate your maximum HR based on age and sex, or allows you to enter it manually
- create your own heart rate zone for specific training
- calculate distance and burned calories
- audio feedback on selectable interval in order to keep you in the defined HR zone
- export in TCX format that can be used to upload the training on major sites like Endomondo, including max HR and average HR
- Set targets for each interval (Speed, Heart Rate, Power, Cadence, Effort Level).
- Easily create repeated blocks
- Customisable spoken motivational messages. (You can record your own as well)
- Interval names and their duration are spoken during the workout when they become active.
- Frequently used intervals can be saved as templates for quick access when creating sessions.
- Build your own workout library.
You can create your own motivational messages! Messages are displayed and spoken during your workout to give you an extra boost. These messages can be customised (or disabled) in the settings. You can record your own messages to give you a boost!
Workouts are easy to create and can be saved for future use. It is easy to build your own library of workouts so you can quickly get on with your next exercise session.
Ideal for cycling on a turbo trainer (or Wind trainer, rollers etc) or using whilst running on a treadmill.
If you have any feedback or feature requests please email me.
RecordBeater detects your running rhythm and plays music with a beat matching your steps. Experience the feeling of running "in the zone" - when the beats from the music is matching your cadence!
SAME AS THE FREE APP: RecordBeater.
NO EXTRA FEATURES.
Buy this version only to support the developer team.
Listed in the Top 3 of smart Android apps by Danish mobile provider, Telenor.
* Automatically synchronize your music to your running steps.
* Pace yourself with faster music.
* Interval training and speed play with fast music.
* Race against your own records!
* Running programs for 5K, 10K and 1/2 marathon training.
* Free sample music package from Sportunes.
* Real time GPS Sports tracker.
* Voice feedback.
* Auto start workout.
* Support for Zephyr Bluetooth Heart rate monitor (HxM).
* Share your workouts.
With RecordBeater Pro you are getting your own virtual running trainer with running programs for getting you started running or running faster or longer. All features in the running programs are integrated with the unique music control of RecordBeater.
* Run 5K, 10K or even a 1/2 marathon faster.
* From 0K to 5K. (Aka "C25K" or "Couch to 5K")
* From 10K to 1/2 marathon.
PLEASE REPORT CRITICISM AND PROBLEMS TO: email@example.com
* I have tried several running apps and this is by far the best (Scott)
* This is an amazing piece of software. (Dutch Gecko)
* I paid for CardioTrainer, i paid for Runkeeper. One run with RecordBeater made me realize i wasted my money. (...) (RecordBeater) is so many levels above what's out there now (WhoHasTheRuns)
* Makes pacing yourself easy. Never realised the effect high paced music has on my ability to push myself. (Rikke Salbøl)
* The music features made me switch from Endomondo.
* Like Upbeat Workouts and Synchstep for iPhone.
Alternative key words: record beater, recordbeat, record beat.
Beat your personal bests!
Superior GPS sports tracking app. Running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, biking, flying, gliding. The best featured app to record your GPS track and monitor your performance and cardio fitness.
★ Live tracking
★ Speed, distance, time, pace, altitude gain/loss
★ Training plans
★ Heart rate*
★ Breathing rate***
★ Skin temperature***
★ Voice trainer feedback
★ Personal Bests
★ Auto facebook/twitter
★ Replay my tracks on Google maps
★ Realtime zoomable charts
★ Race yourself
★ Export in GPX, CSV, KML from the website
* Polar wearlink or Zephyr BLUETOOTH or ANT+ HRM required
** Zephyr Hxm or ANT+ footpod or bike sensor required
*** Zephyr BioHarness required
Compatible with Zephyr Hxm, Zephyr Bioharness and Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth®
See http://sportstracklive.com/help/heart-rate for more info.
Also compatible with Bluetooth SMART (Bluetooth low-energy) sensors (currently enabled on Samsung only). See http://sportstracklive.com/help/bluetooth-smart
This app is ANT+ certified and supports ANT+ enabled heart rate sensors, footpods and bicycle speed & cadence sensors. Visit http://www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible devices.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem
Run, bike, cycle, hike, mountain bike, ski, snowboard, sail, treadmill
Help, Feature requests and forum http://getsatisfaction.com/sportstracklive
Whether you are training for a 5k, 10k, marathon or ultra marathon, it is not only important to get out and run, it is very important to refine your running style to maximize your efficiency and minimize your chance of injury.
There are many techniques for runners, often contradictory, that claim to prevent injury such as barefoot running, chi running, POSE, midfoot strike, heel strike, forefoot strike. Independent of which running technique you choose, it is important to understand how your choice influences the stresses that your body receives. Runners that produce a lot of start and stop activity will produce larger jerk forces which can affect injury rate and running efficiency.
The runzi personal running coach app will record the amount of impact that a runner's body takes while running, jogging, hiking or walking. Impact is determined by the average change in acceleration (known as the jerk force in physics) detected and is displayed as "Impact". runzi will coach you to run with lower impact through an audible readout of your impact and cadence.
Using runzi I have refined my running style to reduce mean impact and I am now running the longest distances I have run injury free for the first time. I can also conclude that running styles that reduce impact also improve running efficiency. As a result of lower impact running, I improved my previous best 5k pace from 10 min/mile to 8.5 min/mile in the course of a week simply from adjusting my running style to minimize impact.
-- Monitor average impact, step count and cadence
-- Built-in metronome to help you attain your target cadence
-- GPS distance and pace tracking
-- Create splits on demand or at preset time intervals
-- Automatically pause when cadence drops below threshold
-- Run statistics for each split are read aloud
-- Save your run data to the phone and track progress
-- Export all summary and splits data through email
-- Share results on twitter (#runzi)
-- App can run in the background so that your run data will continue to record
while you play music or use other gps running apps. Has been
tested to work simultaneously with Endomondo, Nike Running, MapMyRun, Runtastic and
RunKeeper. Probably works with others as well.
For best results you should have your phone firmly attached with an armband or waist belt.
So, if you are experiencing running injuries then try coaching yourself to run lighter by monitoring the impact of your running style. Track your impact values over time and adjust your style. Whether your injuries are related to your foot, calf, knee, hip, or back, reducing impact could help.
!!!Disclaimer - Do not take anything I say as medical advice and use this app at your own risk. Consult your doctor, not this app!!!
This app uses the accelerometer on your phone. Many phones will incorrectly disable the accelerometer when the display is turned off. While the app is actively collecting data it will disable screen shutoff. Additionally you should NOT put your phone in sleep mode by pressing the sleep button. As long as the screen is on (okay to be dimmed) then the accelerometer will work fine. Some phones work properly with the screen off. If this is your case you can allow your screen to shut off through the app settings
GOAL: Running Doctor makes your daily jogging experience safer and easier by offering you a diagnosis of how evenly you run and how strong the impact of running is to your joints. Running Doctor tracks all basic parameters of your workout (distance, speed, calories, hydration, number of steps, cadence), as well as calculates symmetries of your gait and the impacts that you make with the ground.
IT SHOULD NOT BE IMPORTANT HOW FAST AND LONG YOU RUN, BUT HOW SAFELY AND EFFICIENTLY YOU DO IT. /// Pro version of Running Doctor will be available soon with additional features and insights ///
The Running Doctor application offers the following ADVANCED FEATURES:
• Classification of your symmetries as low, medium, high
• Classification of impact to your joints as low, medium high
• Showcasing your running symmetries on a scale
• Showcasing impact to your joints on a scale
• Basic explanation of your symmetries and advice on improvement
• Basic explanation of impact to your joints and advice on improvement
The Running Doctor application offers the following BASIC FEATURES:
• Distance (when using GPS)
• Calories burned during workout
• Hydration needs after workout
• Number of steps
• Cadence (number of steps per minute)
• Running symmetries
• Impact to your joints
HOW TO USE RUNNING DOCTOR?
Fix your phone as close as possible to your center of body mass and make sure that your phone does not wiggle too much and does not get wet! In order to get best results and follow your improvements, make sure to keep your phone always at the same place while running:
• Use your running belt or belt clip, firmly fitting backpack or slide the phone under the center belt line
• The use of armband will also give you good results
ADDITIONAL ADVICE FROM EXPERTS
Running Doctor Team will also be happy to offer you professional individual advice on improving your running technique and experience. Send us your questions and suggestions to RunningDocApp@gmail.com and we will get back to you with an IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS.
DISCLAIMER: The Running Doctor App is intended for helping you detect early warnings of running injuries. We do not offer medical advice so use the app at your own risk. For medical advice, always consult your doctor.
Keywords/tags: Running, Runner’s, Injury, Injuries, Doc, Doctor, Clinic, Prevention, Forefoot, Midfoot, Heelstrike, Strike, Technique, GPS, Routes, Maps, Pedometer, Steps, Count, Counter, Cadence, Runing, Jogging, Joging, Walking, Waking, Run, Jog, Walk, Treadmill, Fitness, Exercise, Exercize, Marathon, 5k, 10k, 21k, Training, Workout, Work-out, Cardio, Tracker, Traker, Track, Tracking, Traking, Music, Musik, App, Apps, My, Pal, Personal, Trainer, Real-time, Measurement, Advice, Runtastic, Endomondo, Nike Run, Adidas, Map your Run, Runkeeper, Temporun, Ymed, balance, iOrtho, leg injuries, sports injuries, ancle injuries, hip pain, spine, knee injuries,moov,fitbit, fitbit force, fitbit flex, jabone,nike fuelband,health, runkeeper, better, livestrong, myplate, runmeter, endomondo, meter, ride, bike, tracker, race, exercise, rate, heart, lite, sport, coach, trainer, sports, free
IpBike aims to be feature rich - comparing to stand alone bike computes its Garmin 810 class rather than Garmin 200 or 500. If you want a simple app please look else where. If you want lots of features please be prepared to take time to learn how to use them see http://www.iforpowell.com/cms/index.php?page=help
This product is ANT+ certified and complies with the following ANT+ device profiles:
Bicycle combined speed and cadence
not yet certified support for
Stride based speed and distance (footpod)
Environment (Garmin Tempe)
Muscle Oxygen (with beta IpSensorMan)
Bluetooth Low energy / Bluetooth Smart sensor support is in beta testing please see http://www.iforpowell.com/cms/index.php?page=btle-beta
There is also support provided by IpSensorMan for Polar and Zephyr BlueTooth Heart rate monitors.
Gps, Barometric pressure to enhance altitude compatible devices e.g. Sony Xperia Active, Xperia Go, Xperia Z. Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II, Note 3, Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4.
Information categorized for
Bike totals (multi bike support)
While Riding information
Current Speed or Pace
Current Heart Rate
Recent Avg. Cadence
Recent Avg. HR
Recent Avg. Power
Moving Avg. speed
5s Avg. Power
30s Avg. Power
Ride Avg. incline
Current rate of climb
Max Temp. last 24 hours
Min Temp. last 24 hours
Post Ride information.
Max Heart Rate
Avg. Heart rate
Moving Avg. speed.
Ride Avg. incline
Avg. Power Balance
Avg. Torque Effectiveness
Avg. Pedal Smoothness
Times in zones for HR
Times in zones for Power
Save and Send file types.
.fit .gpx or .kml route to follow
OSM offline with Mobile Atlas Creator
OSM Vector offline .map files
Workout interval timer
Multi step workouts can be designed with time, distance, heart rate or power based durations. Targets can be power, cadence, heart rate or speed based. Repetitions can be counts or till time or distance targets. Support for FIT workout format file import and export. Feedback on target and progress.
The free version of IpBike is limited to one million wheel revolutions (or equivalent in gps only mode 2070mm wheel). For permanent use after this you will need to get the IpBikeKey app which will unlock this limitation.
IpBike uses IpSensorMan to provide access to ANT+, Btle and BlueTooth sensors. If you have a compatible phone and do not have IpSensorMan installed you will be prompted to install it. You can use an ANT USB Stick if your phone supports USB host mode.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Push the Button and Train like a Pro!
BOOST YOUR WORKOUT
Cardio - Get in shape faster and keep moving with high BPM Cardio music.
Gym - Motivation during your long workouts. Build muscles with the right workout music.
Hardcore - Hard music for a HardCore training with heavy weights.
No Ads in the music, ever.
Need more motivation? Visit our facebook : www.facebook.com/gymradioapp
GYM Radio is being played in many GYMs around the world.
We started as free workout music stream for gyms only, but we have decided to stream our music to everyone.
Where is the music selection coming from?
From you all! Submit your tip for a song on our web page and we will add it to the stream.
Visit www.gymrad.io and submit your music. Thank you!
You can use GYM Radio with your other favorite workout apps: Endomondo, Nike, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Runkeeper, Runtastic, Workout Trainer, Jefit, Workout Trainer, Lose It!, Fitocracy, Sports Tracker, Nexercise, Virtuagym, "Zombies, Run!" and MapMyRun.
You can use our music during walking, jogging, biking, running, weight training, cardio, muscle building, abs, weight loss routines, recreational activities, cross training, "CrossFit", p90x, Body Building.
We are selecting only high motivating songs for workouts.
Track your running with RunnerUp using the GPS in your Android phone.
Track your running activities:
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance and time.
- Get stats and progress through your headphones with built-in highly configurable audio cues.
- Run free runs with target pace or target heart rate zone
- Easily configure and run effective interval workouts modelled after Garmin 410
- Download and run workouts created at Garmin Connect
- Share your favourite workouts with friends
- See yourself and other running LIVE
- Read about others training
- HRM: Bluetooth SMART (BLE) for devices that support it
- HRM: PolarWearLink
- Configure and use heart rate zones
Upload your activities to a variety of running sites with single click:
- Garmin Connect
Since you dont want to keep looking at your mobile while running and risk running into a lamppost, the speed is spoken every twenty seconds.
Better still, you can choose the timed run mode, decide how much you want to run and at how many minutes a mile. It will then detect whether you are keeping up in your run and ask you to pick up speed if you are falling behind !
Its simple, its free and it should make your runs lot more fun !
After your run post your update to Facebook directly.
The App makes use of GPS and network capabilities.
More updates and fun stuff to follow, please write to me with your feedback !
Calc4Runner oszacuje również (na podstawie wzoru, którego autorem jest Peter Riegel) prawdopodobny czas, jaki osiągnie Biegacz podczas zawodów na różnych dystansach (m.in. na 10km, w półmaratonie czy maratonie).
Calc4Runner obliczy również tętno dla poszczególnych stref treningowych wyjaśniając jednocześnie w jaki sposób biegać aby osiągnąć założony cel. Strefy treningowe mogą znacznie zwiększyć efektywność treningową Biegacza.
Aplikacja umożliwia również obliczenie prędkości biegu (wyrażonej w km/h lub mph) na podstawie tempa (wyrażanego w min/km). W bieganiu szybkość określa się za pomocą tempa w min/km (ilość minut na jeden kilometr) a nie za pomocą prędkości km/h (ilość kilometrów na jedną godzinę) lub mph (ilość mil na jedną godzinę). Szybkość w postaci tempa znajdziemy w wynikach zawodów, pulsometrze czy aplikacjach typu Endomondo. Jeśli chcemy obliczyć jakiej prędkości odpowiada dane tempo wystarczy skorzystać z tej aplikacji.
Aplikacja bardzo "lekka" - zajmuje nieco ponad 200kb. Nie potrzebuje dostępu do internetu i nie korzysta z danych gromadzonych w telefonie.