Just like clipping web pages in your desktop browser, Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) allows you to save content to your Evernote note nooks...It is incredibly easy and convenient! All “clipped” contents are saved in your personal Evernote account and you can access the content at any time.
Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) offers a consistent user experience on all Android Phones and Tablets. It includes many custom designs for the Android operating system.
Take a look at the features:
★ Clipping in Style! Our Clipper grabs all of the page content, in its original format!
★ Easily access your Clipped bookmarks from the Stock Browser. With a swipe from the left you can access a sidebar with a list of all your bookmarks, and after loading a bookmark you can clip it with a single click...
★ Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) shares URL’s from all Android applications. It automatically grabs the URL in the system clipboard and cache copies the URL in the sidebar for easy access.
★ Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) works perfectly as an add-on for Boat Browser!
You will find the Clipper in Boat Browsers toolbar/sidebar. When surfing the Net with Boat Browsers powerful and fully optimized tools with one click you can clip and save a webpage to share or read at your leisure.
Experience the same functionality as a desktop browser with all your Android devices. There is no limit to this add-on’s ability to help you to share, surf and save the most important parts of your internet. Boat Browser is already the industry leader, with built- in dynamic download capability and a full range of add-ons.
Please try below features when it works as a Web Page Clipper Add-on:
* Auto save login session. You only need to login for the first time!
* Edit titles before clipping
* Choose an Evernote notebook before clipping...
* Edit tag before clipping. You can also easily choose existing tags.
* Edit and comment before clipping
* Supports two ways to clip a web page: clip the URL and clip the whole page.
Try it out and have fun! You can find Boat Browser here:
Your suggestions are always appreciated. Please email us with any questions or feature requests.
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about us at:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BoatBrowser
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/boatmobile
Website - http://www.boatmob.com/
This product is the Activation Code of CamScanner. Once purchased, you can upgrade CamScanner Free version to CamScanner Full version.
The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing today!
* Installed on over 60 million devices in over 200 countries around the world
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
* “The application employs its own image cropping and enhancing algorithm that leads to clearer images.” – Makeuseof.com
* “CamScanner may just be the best deal for scanning documents on your phone.” – CNET.com
About CamScanner Full version:
- Support high-quality scans
- PDF files are created with no watermark
- Evernote/SkyDrive uploading feature will not expire
- No ads
About CamScanner Free version:
- PDF files are created with watermark “Generated by CamScanner”
- Evernote/SkyDrive Uploading is available for 7 days
How it works:
1. Download and Install CamScanner at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intsig.camscanner
2. Download and install CamScanner License
3. CamScanner will automatically upgrade to Full version upon the installation of CamScanner License
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, iPads, tablets and computers.
*Quickly Digitize Document
Just use your phone camera to scan and digitize all kinds of paper documents: receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing ensures the texts and graphics in scanned documents are clear and sharp with premium colors and resolutions.
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside single page for further editing or .txt sharing. (Licensed only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share documents in PDF or JPEG format with friends via various ways: post on social media, send attachment or document download link through email.
*Print & Fax Documents
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer; directly fax docs to over 30 countries right from the app
*Collaborate on Documents
Want to get feedback on your documents? Invite friends or colleagues to collaborate on documents. They can view, comment and exchange ideas on documents in groups. (Registrants only)
*Advanced Document Editing
Make annotations on documents with a full set of editing tools. Also adding customized watermarks are made available to mark your own documents.
When you have plenty of documents, you can use Tags to categorize and easily find them. In addition, OCR for Search helps you find texts inside image and notes. Just enter one keyword, you can quickly find the document you want. (Registrants only)
*Secure Important Documents
If you want to protect confidential contents, you can set passcode for viewing important documents; also, while sending document download link, you can set password to protect others from seeing it.
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscannert.net) you own and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box.com, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox,
Check out other INTSIG’s products:
CamCard - Business Card Reader
CamDictionary - Snap Translator
IS Contacts Kit – Back up all your contacts
InNote - Handwriting note taker
We’d love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
Acquired #7 in Productivity category of Android Market. The iPhone version acquired #1 in Productivity and #21 in Paid Apps in Japan.
★ Feature Highlights:
◆ Speedy Startup Speed
◆ Various clip styles - Simple, Styled, Only URL
◆ Automatic Clip - You can clip web page via share Sharing menu.
◆ Stay signed in - You do not have to sign in to Evernote every time to clip.
★ About Clip Styles
◆ Simple [Recommended]
Clip web pages as simple format.
[Pro] Easy to read. Short time to clip and small amount of traffic.
[Con] Page style is not saved.
Keep the style of web pages as possible.
[Pro] The style is also saved as possible.
[Con] It is possible that it will take long time to clip and the traffic will be large depending on web page structure. This also need a lot of memory.
◆ Only URL
Only URL is saved like Instapaper or Read It Later.
[Pro] Very quick to save because of no need to clip. The traffic is very small.
[Con] You need reload web pages when you check their contents.
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
- Create a note with simple voice commands.
- View a note on your phone, lock the screen and that note appears on your watch.
- Check off to-dos by tapping your watch, and add new to-dos by speaking the to-do name
- Find notes by speaking the text you are looking for
- Find notes you created nearby, and notes you looked at recently
- See relevant notes and content appear on your watch whenever you have a calendar event.
- For recurring meetings, see notes created during prior meeting.
Evernote for Android together with Evernote for Android Wear make your notes accessible at a glance whenever you need them.
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
Supported a great photo editor and multiple accounts.
★ Brief Highlights
- Select notebook and tags, Input note title
- Automatic title input
- Add location information to note
- Select photo from Photo Gallery
◆ Rich Photo Editor
- Easily edit photo
- Enable to disable the editor
◆ Supported multiple accounts
- Switch Evernote accounts
◆ Flexible settings
- Size of Image to upload
- You can save photos only to photo gallery without uploading to Evernote
People everywhere use Skitch to help them visually share their thoughts with others. Here are a few ways you can use it, too:
Mark up photos of silly, cool, or inspiring things you see and share them via social, email, SMS, and more.
Annotate photos of your backyard to plan out your vegetable garden.
Share a diagram of the earth’s layers and have students label it with you.
Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you'll be.
Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback. Or annotate a screenshot to communicate a change.
PDF Markup requires either an in app purchase or an Evernote Premium account.
Skitch uses the contacts permissions in order to populate the email field when sending a PDF. This permission lets Skitch use your local address book so you can easily send an email by simply typing someone's name.
More information about permissions at:
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
So your grocery lists and todo list or other plain text notes are directly available everytime you need them.
The displayed notes currently support:
- Plain text
- Lists (with bullets and numbered, also subitems)
- Created Date
Due to some limitations in the Sony SDK currently the following is NOT supported:
- Text formatting (Bold, Italic, Underline)
- more than 30 notes on the watch
Currently not supported functions may be added in the future!
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
•Voice memo addition
With particular review of the location of configuration button and send button, it’s easier to press send button regardless vertical lenght of smartphone.
With PostEver 2, when PostEver engine is set to ON, note of the same title is appended to transmitted data which has been dissected.
As title default is "For today's date”, you can simply send whatever came up in your mind, transmission of a day can easily be summarized in a single note.
In addition, PostEver 2 has all following features that other Evernote post apps have.
•For each post, note is saved, title is optional. (PostEver Engine is turned OFF)
•Automatic input of title (the first line of the text/date and time/date/time)
•Add optional tag and send text to designed notebook/title
•Photo attachment (up to one attachment each transmission)
•Voice memo attachment (up to one attachment each transmission)
•Addition of automatic acquisition of Location, Date and Time information
•Transmission without any worries such as out of service or communication status (automatic transmission of communication recovery and background transmission)
•Quickly note down any good ideas that suddenly pop up to your head
•Transmission of personal tweet that can’t be shown on Twitter (you can see the completion of a day in one note)
•Any thoughts came across for TODO list can be transmitted while on the move
•Life log can easily be recorded (photo, audio, location information and time are gathered in a time series)
•Writing travel diary (photo, audio, location information and time are gathered in a time series)
•While writing the minutes during meetings, audio data is also recorded
In addition, let the application helps you with plotting shopping memo, reading notes, novel, etc
•Save and recall the title history
•No title completion: select from " the first line of the text/date and time/date/time/ non completion"
•The history management of multiple tag combination
•Voice memo addition
•Support on both portrait and landscape orientation of the device
•It’s possible to add the location information in the Exif information of attached image
WriteNote is append a memo to note in Evernote.
You can write a note be added to each day if you set the date in the note name.
This can also automatically record the time of writing.
Normally, when you press the send button, WriteNote is terminated, send a note of Evernote in the background.
By press and hold the send button, it is also possible to post a note in succession.
It is also possible to start the WriteNote from the Share menu.
Noto save to the terminal when the network can not be used. Save note is sent the next startup.
This is useful to write a diary and short memo to Evernote.
Evernote account is required.
Detailed directions for use should look at
WriteNote Pro (paid version) is
* Can select from multiple settings. (Max 6 settings)
* The tag can be put freely.
* Can attach the image from Camera and Gallery.
* Can attach the location information. (GPS)
* Advertisement is nothing.
★ supports Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, and Google Drive.
- it's really quick! , write a note within 1 sec !
► Floating over other contents ! Grow as you write.
► Stay over other contents and control the background app ! Move around or pinch and adjust !
► Swipe to browse the other notes while you write and read ! Swipe right for a new note !
► Quick access from the notification bar !
► Widgets at your home screen !
► Just by one touch, you can send your memo directly to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneNote and Evernote.
► Offline-first ! Uploads queued.
- keyboard and cursor are already ready. No need to touch here and there just to write a note.
- A robust auto-save function not to lose what you are typing
- A drafts list with different colors for Dropbox, Google Drive, OneNote and Evernote.
- In Recents list, swipe to delete/undo and Search as you type
- Daily stats.
- Your data is portable: Export as a CSV.
- Append your memo to the single TXT file on Google Drive, and the file can be shared and updated with others.
Visit 1Sec Memo blog: http://1secondmemo.blogspot.com/
Help translate 1Sec Memo: http://editoy.oneskyapp.com/
Contributors : SweetLion for German, Miyoshi.K for Japanese, HelperJK for Italian, serdalyildirim for Turkish.
Office Lens is like having a scanner in your pocket. Like magic, it will digitalize notes on whiteboards or blackboards. Always find important documents or business cards. Sketch your ideas and snap a picture for later. Don't lose receipts or stray sticky notes again!
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.
- Capture and crop a picture of a whiteboard or blackboard and share your meeting notes with co-workers.
- Make digital copies of your printed documents, business cards, or posters and trim them precisely.
- Printed text will be automatically recognized (using OCR) so you can search for words in images and copy and edit them.
- With Whiteboard mode, Office Lens trims and cleans up glare and shadows.
- With Document mode, Office Lens trims and colors images perfectly.
- The scanned picture can be saved to your choice of OneNote, OneDrive, or locally on the device.
- Choose to convert images to Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), or PDF (.pdf) files that are automatically saved to OneDrive.
e.g. diaries, retrospectives, reports, some document's draft.
This app can save formats(templates) and you can create new note from the format with only 1 tap.
You can register your notes to Evernote by either installing the Evernote app or logging in to Evernote.
Tags and notebook can be set only if you log in to Evernote.
Follow the updates
- UI design has been refined.
- Tags and notebooks can now be set by connecting to Evernote.
- You can now enter the format of the date, it is now possible to automatically insert the date and time of creation to note when creating.
- Added ads.
- The additional access permissions to the network are used for the display the ads and connection to Evernote.
- Fixed a bug that the editing content function does not work(contents not passed).
- Added confirmation dialog when you delete templates or cancel editing.
- Changed to be able to be installed into the SD card.
- Supported English language.
EverClip is made for gathering and processing information quickly and easily. You can share any information to EverClip and save it to Evernote.
★ Clipboard Monitor ★
Text copied to clipboard will be automatically add to EverClip. It also recognizes urls and downloads the corresponding data.
★ Text Expander ★
Do you have phrases which you write very often. With Text Expander you can create a snippet with an abbreviation. Typing this abbr. in any text box will expand it with the saved phrase. NOTE: Text Expander only works on Android with Jelly Bean.
★ Web Clipper ★
You can clip web information from urls and save the content to Evernote. It never was easier to save website content.
By providing an instant view of your slide on authorized and authenticated devices, Mobilecast makes sure your ideas get the prominent attention from the audience you select.
Supports PowerPoint 2007 and PowerPoint 2010.