Let your imagination run wild. Unleash your creativity with SketchPad.
The app is extremely lightweight, at a download size of less than 5 MB.
SketchPad aims to provide a simple way to turn your screen into a canvas without any hassle. You can get started on your Sketch pretty much straightaway after the app is installed. No setup required. It's really that simple.
• Simple UI
• No ADs
• No In-App Purchases
• Customizable Brush Width with Instant Preview, for those bold strokes and fine details
• Multiple ways to pick colors: Palette, Spectrum, and RGB Sliders
• Unlimited Undo/Redo, because it's okay to make mistakes (still limited by device capabilities)
• Optional Shake to Clear feature - just shake your device to clear the Canvas (requires accelerometer)
• Export as PNG or JPEG image
• Directly share image from SketchPad (automatically exports image to device)
"Shake to Clear" is good for when there are no sudden movements, so don't use it in the bus for serious Sketching.
SketchPad is capable of working offline. However, sharing your Sketches with others might not work without a network connection. The Storage permission is required only to save your Sketches to your device. I do not steal your precious files.
Exported images are saved to "/Pictures/SketchPad/" by default. The Storage path can be changed to a directory of your choice in Settings to suit your needs. Saving Sketches to "/DCIM/Camera/" should make the images show up in most Gallery apps.
The focus of the SketchPad Project has always been on the User Experience. Do send in your thoughts, or just come say "hi" at firstname.lastname@example.org. :)
Kode'd on Kodular, with ❤