กลุ่มสาระการเรียนรู้ภาษาไทย ชั้นประถมศึกษาปีที่ ๓
- อนิเมชั่น เนื้อหาพร้อมเสียงอ่านประกอบในแต่ละบทเรียน
- แบบทดสอบเพื่อทดสอบความรู้ที่ตนเองมีอยู่ และพัฒนาตนเองให้มีความเข้าใจมากยิ่งขึ้น
เหมาะสำหรับเด็ก นักเรียน ซึ่งบทเรียนรูปแบบนี้จะสามารถดึงดูดความสนใจให้น้องๆ สนใจมากขึ้นและเพลิดเพลินไปกับแอพพลิเคชั่น
บทเรียนนี้มีทั้งหมด ๙ มาตรา สามารถติดตามดาวน์โหลดแอพพลิเคชั่นได้นะคะ
+ Encouraging your child to practice recognizing vocabulary from pictures with more than 100 words to build his/her language skills and development.
+ Colorful illustrations and hearing the sounds by tapping on the pictures
+ All the words pronounced by native speakers
+ Ideal for children 2 years old upwards
The contents include:
+ Lesson 1 : English Alphabets
+ Lesson 2 : Bedroom
+ Lesson 3 : Bathroom
+ Lesson 4 : Body
+ Lesson 5 : Dessert
+ Lesson 6 : Drink
+ Lesson 7 : Dressing
+ Lesson 8 : Fruit
+ Lesson 9 : Family
+ Lesson 10 : Food
+ Lesson 11 : Kitchen
+ Lesson 12 : Living Room
+ Lesson 13 : Pet
+ Lesson 14 : Vegetables
How to use:
+ Use a finger to press left or right button to change a vocabulary
+ If you want to hear the sound, just tap on the picture or the text to listen to the corresponding sound.
+ Use a bottom menu to view a table of contents and instruction
- Helps in preparing and practicing for all government competitive job exams including Civil Services (IAS), Bank PO and clerk, SSC CGL and 10+2, CTET and many more.
- Daily update of current affair 2015 questions.
- Competitive exam focussed objective questions in Hindi and English Language.
- Practice objective question banks for various topics including aptitude, reasoning, language comprehension etc.
- Free and paid mock test paper and online test series .
- Covers various state general knowledge for state level exams
For more information visit our website at http://www.onlinetyari.com
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
1. Category-wise article listing for all latest happening and news from National, International, Economy, Corporate, Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology, & Sports.
2. Study for competitive exams such as Banking, SSC, IAS/PCS, UPSC etc.
3. Latest study material and quizzes for competitive exam preparation.
4. Improve your GK by playing the current affairs quiz.
5. Contains One Liner and Subjective Quizzes for Competitive Exam preparations.
6. Download e-Books and other study material for all types of exam preparations.
7. Study current affairs in English or Hindi.
The map itself is quite large (6480,3888), so it's way too big to fit in memory all at once (6480 x 3888 x 32 / 8) = 100,776,960 -- over 96 megs. The VM heap size Android supports is eith 16 or 24 megs, so we can't fit the whole thing in memory at once.
So WorldMap uses the BitmapRegionDecoder API (available as of API 10) to decode just what it needs to display.
WorldMap is open source, and the source code is here: https://github.com/johnnylambada/WorldMap
•Learn Current Affairs and GK
• Students appearing for exams like SSC, Bank PO, UPSC
• It regularly update questions automatically.
• It can Mock tests for General studies preparation.
this is Officially Powered by http://dailygknews.com
Note: This App is supported only HINDI font supported mobiles. If you can't see hindi then upgrade your mobile.
use ful for UPSC IAS CSAT /PCS /MPSC /RPSC SBI, IT OFFICER, Railway , Post Office , Rural Bank, We are providing Daily Current Affairs and GK for , NDA , CDS, IES, STATE PSC, CWE EXAMS PREPARATION
While prepare the questions we will cover latest event from sports, economy, states' news, national as well international politics and take old papers and previous years pattern into consideration. Besides a majority of questions some are specially of business GK and economics. As we understand that business GK is an important aspect of many exam viz. Bank PO and specialist officers' exam. In particular for those who appear for exams like IBPS and SBI. These questions are also helpful for those who appear for state officers banking exams like cooperative bank and SEBI. This app is also handy in case you are appearing for NDA, CDS, LAW, , Delhi Police SI, Data Entry operators or LDC.
As the name of the App says - daily current affairs – which means that we will prepare these questions on daily basis with latest events. Yes, each day of the year you will find some of the best GK questions that will help you immensely in your exam preparation. And unlike weekly or monthly this is the latest app on daily basis, which means that each day you will have something to look forward when it comes to daily dose of GA. The language of these questions is so simple that even students from Hindi medium background will find it very easy to understand.
How these questions will help you:
1. 8-10 general knowledge questions in the form of mock quiz based on latest 2015 exam syllabus.
2. Helpful model paper questions-answer for SSC CGL.
3. Monitor your current affairs progress on daily basis as you take one General Knowledge test each day.
4. Questions and answer in the multiple choice format, as it appears in previous year competitive exams like RRB Loco Pilot Assistance.
5. Through this GK quiz you can even see the top scorers of the day.
7. You can even invite your friends to take the quiz and even challenge him.
As this GK app would be giving you 10 current affairs question each day, which means that within one month you will have nearly 300 current affairs questions databank. And if you practice regularly then within a couple of months you will have close to 1000 GK questions and these questions will help you immensely in cracking any paper GK section even of DMRC CRA or SI and ASI in Police Forces and even CISF . Now questions are tuned in for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot exam which makes them a good study material.
Please ensure that you attempt full-length CWE GA sample paper. Each week we will be adding one sample paper questions with special emphasis on banking industry. And now we started to add questions based on India's general knowledge, history and geography on the tunes of CGL Tier 1 test. Please feel free to give your feedback and let us know if you are looking for questions on any particular topic or subject.
* SSC CGL Tier 1 Special Sample Questions: Prepared with the best study material and is based on the latest exam syllabus and pattern.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/instockcom?ref=hl
- All Indian Govt Job Daily Updates
Subjects covered are:
- General Knowledge (G.K.) India and World
- Indian History
- Computer Knowledge
- Culture and Arts
-Awards & Honours
-Books & Authors
-Important Dates,Days & Years
-National & International Organisations
Exams which can be prepared:
- RAILWAY (RRB),BANK,SSC,POLICE,UPSC,NDA,CPO,SCRA,CDS,PSC ,PSU / GATE,ETC
Latest current affairs for India 2014 / 2013
Mock Test For SSC, UPSC, BANK, Railway 2 times In A week
More information visit website at http://www.latestjob.net
The App contains the following courses -
a. Complete SSC Exam Prep By Career Power: Provides complete notes on all relevant topics along with 1000s of practice questions to help you crack the SSC Exam. A complete resource for your SSC exam preparation. Get access to the full package for INR 495
b. SSC Practice Papers By Career Power: Provides high quality practice papers along with answers for your SSC Exam preparation. Practice with these papers to tune your SSC CGL preparation. Get access to all tests at INR 30.
The courses cover all papers that are part of the SSC Exam -
• General Intelligence + Reasoning - 50 Marks
• General Awareness - 50 Marks
• Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Marks
• English Comprehension - 50 Marks
The app is designed for SSC Jobs, SSC Combined graduate level exam (SSC CGL), SSC Combined Higher Secondary level Exam (SSC CHL).
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an government organization which recruits staff members for various government posts across departments. SSC recruits candidates for the combined graduate level, junior translator, assistant Sub-Inspector, stenographers, recruitment of SAS apprentices, junior engineers.
Aptitude and intelligence quotient are related, and in some ways opposite views of human mental ability. Whereas intelligence quotient sees intelligence as being a single measurable characteristic affecting all mental ability, aptitude refers to one of many different characteristics which can be independent of each other, such as aptitude for military flight, air traffic control, or computer programming. This is more similar to the theory of multiple intelligences.
Concerning a single measurable characteristic affecting all mental ability, analysis of any group of intelligence test scores will nearly always show them to be highly correlated. The U.S. Department of Labor's General Learning Ability, for instance, is determined by combining Verbal, Numerical and Spatial aptitude subtests. In a given person some are low and others high. In the context of an aptitude test the "high" and "low" scores are usually not far apart, because all ability test scores tend to be correlated. Aptitude is better applied intra-individually to determine what tasks a given individual is more skilled at performing. Inter-individual aptitude differences are typically not very significant due to IQ differences. Of course this assumes individuals have not already been pre-screened for aptitude through some other process such as SAT scores, GRE scores, or finishing medical school.
Tests that assess learned skills or knowledge are frequently called achievement tests. However, certain tests can assess both types of constructs. An example that leans both ways is the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB), which is given to recruits entering the armed forces of the United States. Another is the SAT, which is designed as a test of aptitude for college in the United States, but has achievement elements. For example, it tests mathematical reasoning, which depends both on innate mathematical ability and education received in mathematics.
Aptitude tests can typically be grouped according to the type of cognitive ability they measure:
Fluid intelligence: the ability to think and reason abstractly, effectively solve problems and think strategically. It’s more commonly known as ‘street smarts’ or the ability to ‘quickly think on your feet’. An example of what employers can learn from your fluid intelligence is your suitability for the role for which you are applying
Crystallised intelligence: the ability to learn from past experiences and to apply this learning to work-related situations. Work situations that require crystallised intelligence include producing and analysing written reports, comprehending work instructions, using numbers as a tool to make effective decisions, etc
a natural ability
General Learning Ability
Spatial visualization ability
- Daily update of current affairs
- General Knowledge Quiz
- Current Affairs Practice sets
- Large Objective Type Questions
- Get Solution at moment
- Previous years questions are also included
- Result Window
- Impressive User Interface
Use it Now
This application help you in IBPS, IAS, State PSC, SSC and any other government exams. It will be also useful for job seekers who are looking to get recruited by government firms or any government jobs or for any entrance exams.
Internet connectivity is not required at all to use this app.
Chapter 1 : World History - This section includes more than 15 sub chapters related to history of countries like USA, Russia, France, Germany & Italy.
Chapter 2 : Modern India History (Aadhunik Bharat) : We have included more than 9 chapters relating to modern india history.
Chapter 3 : Medieval India History (Madhyakalin Bharat) : Covered all questions related to medieval india
Chapter 4 : Ancient India (Prachin Bharat) : Questions and answers related to vedic civilization, harappa & mohen-jodaro.
For any information or app related questions, contact me on : <email@example.com>