Теперь, когда у Вас есть проблемы с школьными предметами Вы можете бесплатно в течение нескольких минут,
в любом месте через смартфон, получить помощь в выполнении домашних заданий.
• Абсолютно бесплатно - полностью бесплатное использование сервиса
• Быстрый - первое решение в течение нескольких минут
• 24 - Доступ к сервису в любое время дня и ночи
• Прозрачный - быстрая и простая система добавления вопросов
Скачайте Znanija.com и присоединяйтесь к крупнейшему российскому образовательному порталу.
Все вопросы и пожелания просим писать на email@example.com
Для работы приложения необходим доступ к интернету.
 24 = (3+2+1)×4
 24 = 4×3×2×1
 24 = (4+2)×(3+1)
This is the best solver for the 4 Numbers! game. Have fun while playing 4 Numbers! game!
Our official website: http://www.4nums.com
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/4nums_game
Данное приложение будет неплохим помощником в написании сочинений, различных анализов, отзывов, рецензий, эссе на произведения русской литературы.
Надеемся, что наше приложение понравится Вам. В будущем мы добавим разделы: "Биографии писателей", "Краткие содержания произведений", "Образы героев (характеристики литературных героев)".
P.S.: для нормальной и полноценной работы приложения, необходимо подключение к интернету.
• Impossibly easy to get a lesson set up. It will take you less than one minute to set up an appropriate lesson for your K-4 child.
• Great for use in the car! Taking a 5 minute car trip? You can setup a perfect lesson in 30 seconds, and your child can do 100 perfectly targeted math fact problems on the trip!
• No ads.
• 36 different "express setup" configurations. These are matched to lesson progression in the California 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade curriculum, and you can set up a lesson with one button press!
• One touch setup for everything from beginner lessons (like 10's pairs addition) to advanced (like two-digit addition with all problems requiring regrouping).
• Algebraic feature that allows part or all of the problems to be solved algebraically. That is, not only can your child solve 6 x 7 = ?, they can solve 6 x ? = 42. This is great for third graders learning beginning algebra concepts.
• New "speedy mode" that is fun if your child is getting competitive. "Speedy mode" also will award gold/silver/bronze medals as your child gets faster.
• Detailed reporting of the exercise results, including a list of all of the problems with wrong answers. Your child can work the problems independently, and you can see any wrong answers after they have completed the lesson.
• Fun sounds that add enjoyment without interrupting the lesson visually.
Note that this app has a few fun features, but it is not a game.
It's a clean, simple, and easy to use application that allows you to study and synchronize your flashcards across multiple desktop computers and mobile devices. The desktop version of Repetitions is available to download for free and it integrates seamlessly with your mobile devices.
Now you can study anytime, anywhere with Repetitions!
Visit www.repetitionsapp.com to download the desktop version for free.
Repetitions Free 1.81 Features:
* Desktop Version Available for Free Download
* Import Existing Repetitions Databases, Mnemosyne 1.x Databases, Text Files, and Copy and Paste Data Using the Desktop Version
* Create New Databases
* Add, Edit, or Delete Cards
* Edit Your Database
* View Statistics
* Fullscreen Mode in Portrait and Landscape Orientation
* Support for Viewing Cards Formatted with HTML Tags
* Image Support
* Audio Support
* LaTeX and MathML Support
* Review Mode for Studying Cards Like a Traditional Flashcard Application
* Advanced Settings and Features
* Cloud Synchronization Support for Keeping Your Databases, Images, and Sounds In Sync Across All Your Computers and/or Mobile Devices
* Local Area Network Synchronization Support for Transferring Your Databases, Images, and Sounds Between Your Computers and/or Mobile Devices
* Bonus Kanji and Kana Databases Included for Studying Japanese
Repetitions Free is Ad-Supported
When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
- There is a completely free Windows app. (Get it at http://www.kleio.info)
- Install on all your devices, sync seamlessly, work perfectly offline.
- Do text-heavy flashcard creation on your PC or on Kleio's website (just login at http://www.kleio.info/)
- Use the app or the website to share your flashcards and use flashcards shared by other Kleio users.
- Use the bookmarklet to make flashcards from any text on any website, right in your browser.
- Use the Windows app to import from CSV files or from StudyStack.
- Make your own flashcards on phone or computer, then sync.
**Sophisticated Studying Method**
- A spaced repetition system tracks the difficulty of each flashcard and adjusts it as you learn.
- Harder cards are shown more often so you can study a huge number of flashcards efficiently.
- There's also a simple cram mode, which doesn't consider card difficulty and allows cards to be studied backwards.
- Formatting (through the Windows app), optional prompts, zoom.
- Image support coming soon.
- While Kleio for Android is in beta, its free. After the beta, there will be a free lite version and a paid full version. Here's a promise: The paid version will be affordable – no subscription pricing, no nickel-and-diming with in-app-purchases.
- This is beta software. Please expect some glitches and rough spots. And please tell us what you think, your feedback is very important!
- You need a Windows Live or Google Account to login.
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Quizlet started making problems on 2014-04-20 and might get replaced soon(Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!)
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
This application was developed as a final student project for the Bachelor Degree in Information Systems at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Organization and Informatics (henceforth referred to as FOI).
David Ante Macan
Zlatko Stapić, Ph.D.
OakMind is a study helper application which implements popular Leitner Flashcard learning system, based on spaced repetition method. It enables users to create their own decks and cards for studying, aswell as using public decks available for studying. Other than that, users can publish their own decks to be available for others and they can check their own progress.
- This product was not developed for commercial purposes.
- This product has no intent to compete any commercial or other similar product whatsoever.
- The authors (students) preserve all (if any) intellectual property rights on this product.
- FOI and supervisors denounce all rights and responsibilities for this product.
- The product is provided on an “AS-IS” basis and authors make no warranties in relation to its functionality or completeness.
- The authors do not warrant that the product or its functionality will be kept up to date, be true, accurate and not misleading, or that this application or its functionality will always (or forever) be available for use.
- In no event will authors be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or any other damages whatsoever arising out of the use of this product.
- We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice at any time.
- If you do not accept this terms DO NOT INSTALL this product.
Main Menu :
- study : in this menu student could learn the main point of the lesson
- practice : there are several questions and its explanation
- test : student could test their understanding of the lesson.
Why use this app?
- student could determine number questions (e.g 5 or 30)
- questions in random mode
- there are 3 difficulty level (easy, medium and difficult)
- there are hundreds questions available
Visit "5math.tofairy.com" for web version of this app
- Spaced repetition mode
- Free mode
- Import of Google Spreadsheets
- Import flashcards from flashcardexchange.com
- Data restauration after reinstallation
- Share your lists with friends
- Import from the free version into the ad free version
How does it work?
The flashcards are saved into lists that can either be created directly on the device or imported from different locations.
There are two different modes to study: either the free mode or the spaced repetition mode. In the free mode, the flashcards are shown one after the other and can be turned by a finger slide. In the spaced repetition mode, the flashcards are spread over five boxes. A new flashcard is put automatically in the first box. If you know the answer, the flashcard will be put in the next box or it will be thrown away, if it was in the last box. If you do not know the answer, the flashcard will be put in the first box, no matter where it was before.
It is possible to import a list of flashcards from a spreadsheet in Google Documents. In this spreadsheet, the first column (A) must contain the questions and the second column (B) the answers. The first row (1) contains the descriptions of the columns and is not used for the list.
Dann ist diese App genau das Richtige für dich! Mit über 1000 Scherzfragen ist Kurzeweile garantiert. Scherzfragen unterhält dich und deine Freunde mit witzigen Fragen über alle möglichen Themen.
- Wie viele Blondinen braucht es um eine Glühbirne auszuwechseln?
- Wer kann ohne Käse riechen?
- Was ist schlimmer als ein angebissener Apfel mit Wurm?