к учебникам «Математика. 6 класс: учеб. для
общеобразоват. учреждений / [Н.Я. Виленкин и др.)
23-е изд., испр. — М.: Мнемозина,
и «Математика: учеб. для б кл. общеобразоват.
учреждений /Н.Я. Виленкин, В.И. Жохов,
А.С. Чесноков, С.И. Шварцбурд. — 13-е изд.,
стереотип. — М.: Мнемозина,
Для работы приложения необходим доступ к интернету.
- Basic arithmetic operations for real and complex numbers on +, -, *, / ,( and ).
- Built-in function for scientific calculation such as sin, cos, tan, log, exp, sqrt, ln, pow, sinh, cosh, tanh etc.
- Uses of percentage %
- Uses of self-defined variables and self-defined functions
- Uses of list
- Solve linear equations with real / complex coefficients
- Unit conversion
- Number bases conversion
- 2D Graphic plotting
- Batch processing of calculation using script file with save and load capability
- Statistics and Finance functions
- Support 2D Geometry construction
- Support propositional logic verification
- Small size, ad-free and no internet connection required.
1. On first run, goto Menu --> Preferences to make an best fit of the appearance of the calculator. When the calculator is placed in landscape or portrait orientation, the default setting of the preferences would be changed automatically and by setting that setting,the calculator can switch between 'landscape' or 'portrait' view easily.
2. To get a general idea of the program, type help('startup') and click 'exec' button. The help sheet would appears on the right-hand side of the calculator.
3. To make a calculation, type the formula and click 'exec' button.
4. An official cookbook for Mathcalc can be found on the developer site.
Both Mnemosyne and the Mnemogogo plugin must be installed on your PC.
Cards cannot be edited on your phone.
There is support for HTML markup (including LaTeX), graphics (including maps), and sound.
Instructions for configuring Mnemododo can be found at: http://www.tbrk.org/software/mnemododo.html#configuration
The first time can be a bit tricky, so please don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
It's a clean, simple, and easy to use application that allows you to study and synchronize your flashcards across multiple desktop computers and mobile devices. The desktop version of Repetitions is available to download for free and it integrates seamlessly with your mobile devices.
Now you can study anytime, anywhere with Repetitions!
Visit www.repetitionsapp.com to download the desktop version for free.
Repetitions 1.81 Features:
* Desktop Version Available for Free Download
* Import Existing Repetitions Databases, Mnemosyne 1.x Databases, Text Files, and Copy and Paste Data Using the Desktop Version
* Create New Databases
* Add, Edit, or Delete Cards
* Edit Your Database
* View Statistics
* Fullscreen Mode in Portrait and Landscape Orientation
* Support for Viewing Cards Formatted with HTML Tags
* Image Support
* Audio Support
* LaTeX and MathML Support
* Review Mode for Studying Cards Like a Traditional Flashcard Application
* Advanced Settings and Features
* Cloud Synchronization Support for Keeping Your Databases, Images, and Sounds In Sync Across All Your Computers and/or Mobile Devices
* Local Area Network Synchronization Support for Transferring Your Databases, Images, and Sounds Between Your Computers and/or Mobile Devices
* Bonus Kanji and Kana Databases Included for Studying Japanese
Repetitions is Ad-Free
-Версия "плюс" содержит 16 дополнительных аргументов на актуальные темы
Данное приложение позволит Вам подобрать в кратчайшие сроки аргументы для сочинения по русскому языку (C1) при подготовке к Единому Государственному Экзамену (ЕГЭ).
Сборник представляет собой множество аргументов для наиболее часто встречающихся (и не очень часто) в текстах С1 проблемы.
Приложение будет дополняться и совершенствоваться вплоть до самого экзамена.
ЕГЭ, Русский, Русский Язык, Единый Государственный Экзамен, ЕГЭ по русскому, Аргументы, Сочинение, Шпаргалка, Экзамен
The GRE/SAT M-Trainer (Mezmorize) is a spaced repetition flashcard application. It is useful for memorizing questions-answer pairs. A typical use case is studying GRE, LSAT, or SAT vocabulary words and their definitions. Mezmorize is also great for learning the vocabulary of another language.
Mezmorize intelligently schedules flashcards so that cards you have more trouble with are show more often than cards that you remember more readily. This leads to quicker learning and higher retention of information.
Mezmorize allows you to create flashcards within the application or to import a large set of cards all at once as long as they are in CSV form. CSV files can easily be created in Excel.
You to create categories of questions so you can focus on a specific subject at any given time.
The initial version of Mezmorize supports Text To Speech (TTS). Mezmorize will say the question for you when TTS is turned on.
Mezmorize can export your data in several forms to secure your database of flash cards or upload it to another device.
Human Japanese presents the Japanese language from square one in a warm, engaging tone. Going much deeper than the canned phrases and vocab of other products, it approaches the language in an integrated way, with discussion, recordings, animations, illustrations, photos, reviews, and more.
The core promise of Human Japanese is to show you how everything works and never to expect you to magically know things that we haven’t yet taught you. This makes your journey into Japanese a joy, as each new piece that falls into place makes sense and every new example sentence is comprehensible.
Key concepts are explained with warmth and humor, drawing you into the nuts-and-bolts that you need to understand Japanese while keeping things down-to-earth and engaging. Our goal is to lead you from one “light bulb moment” to the next so that you stay energized and excited about the language.
Human Japanese contains:
* More than 500 pages of interactive content
* Animations of every hiragana and katakana character
* Over 1800 recordings of vocabulary words and phrases spoken by native speakers
* More than 800 example sentences
* Ingredients(TM) example sentence breakdowns on every example sentence for total clarity
* Interactive games and review quizzes that keep track of your response history to help focus on trouble spots
* Dozens of photos and cultural notes to connect your Japanese to real life
* And more more!
Human Japanese will impress you with its warmth, beauty, and wit. Download it today and start your journey!
This application helps you memorize:
- Japanese syllabary :Katakana & Hiragana, with flash card, keyboard, or drawing recognition
- Numbers, in romaji, Hiragana, or kanji
- 2300+ japanese kanji's (level 1-5 JLPT or Jouyou 1-7) with stroke animation (source KanjiVG), translation, readings (Source KanjiDict) with flash card and drawing game.
- 14600+ japanese words (in english) from EDICT with flash card test
- Experimental gramatical particle test (around 100 sentences from project Tatoeba) central to japanese language.
- Tae Kim Japanese Grammar guide.
- new locales (German, Spanish, Russian, Portugues, Thai, Polish, Chinese, Swedish and French), if you can help me adding new locales please contact me.
SD write authorisation for write Database to SD card
Analytic (Flurry.com) and Ads can be disabled in the settings.
-- If at install you have an error "unknown 18", try to remove your MicroSD car and install again. If it still don't work try to send me a mail (thanks for the help Matthiew)
It's easy - you enter a problem and get the answer, detailed solution and a theory reference.
THIS IS ORIGINAL MATH HELPER. Avoid cheap clones of this app on the market and see no further – download it right now!
OUR USERS SAY:
«This is amazing app this helped me to study easily without any doubt.. Without any guidence i can get full marks in maths ... Love this app :) :) :D» - Pulkit G.
WHAT IT HAS
[✔] Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices (solving matrix)
[✔] Linear Algebra - Solving systems of linear equation (from 2 to 10 equation at a time)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Vector (vector problems)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Geometry Shapes (geometry – triangles, pyramids, planes)
[✔] Calculus - Derivative (Derivative of the function, of a function defined parametrically, of an implicit one)
[✔] Calculus - Indefinite Integral (integral solver, antiderivatives)
[✔] Limits (limits calculator solver)
[✔] The theory of probability (probability theory, statistics)
[✔] Calculus - The number and sequence (prime factorization, lcm and gcd, complex numbers, arithmetic and geometric progressions and numbers, Diophantine equation, Euler function)
[✔] Function plotter (interactive graph plotter)
[✔] Also contains great scientific calculator and theoretical handbook
Math Helper Free is an universal assistant app for step-by-step solving mathematical problems for Algebra 1-2, Calculus (integral, Derivative, antiderivatives, vector, matrices (matrix), limits, equation, shapes, number etc) for school, secondary, college and university students and everyone who learn.
It allows you not only to see the answer or result of a task, but also a detailed step-by-step solution.
Also great feature is built-in scientific calculator and reference handbook – much easier to learn.
FEATURES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
✧ 10 topics and 60+ sub-section.
✧ Localization for Russian, English, Italian, French, German and Portuguese
✧ Intel ® Learn Series Alliance quality mark
✧ EAS ® approved
✧ More than 10'000 customers all over the world supported development of Math Helper Free by doing purchase
✧ The application is equipped with a convenient multi function calculator and extensive theoretical reference handbook to learn better
Derivative, antiderivatives, limits, geometric shapes, the task of statistics, probability theory, matrices or matrix (large spectrum of tasks with matrices (matrix) supported), systems of equation and other mathematical solving – this and more in Math Helper!
✪ Thank you all helping us to reach 800'000+ downloads of Lite version
✪ You could also support us with good feedback at Google Play or by links below (facebook, twitter, email etc.)
✪ Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DDdev.MathHelper
✪ Or you could reach us directly by email
WHAT IS NEXT
We have plans to implement
● Numbers and polynomial solving, division and multiplication
● Fractions and definite integral (antiderivatives)
● Double integral (antiderivatives)
● New Derivative tasks
● More tasks on geometry, plotter
● Limits step-by-step
● Implement new design and add 50+ new tasks
● New applications, like Calculus symbolic calculator, Physics Solver, Physics Ref, Chemistry Solver, Geometry Shapes Solver and Plotter, theoretical reference handbook app.
Having problems with Probability theory, geometry shapes solution, integral, matrices (matrix), graph plotter, even more extensive theoretical reference handbook and much much more? Want to learn better? See no further – download this application right now!
P.S. Support us by liking us on Facebook
P.P.S Full solution is available not for all problem types, integral and limit problems available only in Full version.
******** THANK YOU!!! ********
* 169 715 words and phrases
* 150 060 sample sentences (with furigana and English translation)
* Ability to read hiragana and katakana
* 24 megabytes of disk space
* Words divided into multiple different categories (JLPT levels, Mainichi Shimbun most frequent words, etc)
* Track learning progress of every category and subcategory separately
* Every category can further be divided into groups of 50 words
* Free, no ads and does not need internet connection
Kotoba-chan came to existence because it was annoying to do Japanese tests on other apps. Now you can actually see real-time how well you are performing with certain words and whether you should move to the next level. The progress bar is first grey and after giving correct answers in training mode turns into red, orange, yellow and finally green. If the progress bar is fully green then you have answered every word correctly at least 5 times. When training Kotoba-chan will carefully choose words that you have answered less or wrong more often so you get to train them more. While training you can click on the bottom bar which shows the correct answer to the last question. A sentence listing with the word will pop up. "How useful!" says Kotoba-chan with a cute look :)
* There are no senteces for some (even common) words. For some reason katakana words are missing right now.
* Search is very experimental - slow and not very good with matching. At least it tries to give words that are similar :)
* Some tasks are slow. I will try to make some asynchronuous and have a loading panel in next versions.
* Obenkyo app - One of the best Japanese learning apps that gave me a lot of inspiration!
* JLPT vocabulary - From Tanos web site (http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/skills/vocab/) - Creative Commons "BY" license
* Sentences - Tanaka corpus (http://www.edrdg.org/wiki/index.php/Tanaka_Corpus) - Creative Commons "BY" license
* Dictionary - JMdict (http://www.edrdg.org/edrdg/licence.html) - Creative Commons "BY-SA" license
23 Japanese lessons to learn the basic concepts and grammatical structures
Each lesson contains a Japanese text, a grammar page, and a culture page to learn Japanese customs and understand how the Japanese think.
JAPANESE KANA & KANJI
Learn Hiragana/Katakana progressively by levels
Learn Kanji by Jouyou Grades and JLPT levels
Manage your personal lists
Listen to the pronunciation of each Kana
Detailed statistics to track your progress and mistakes
Increase the quiz difficulty progressively: easy, medium, hard
Add a countdown to limit the time yo have to answer (for medium and hard difficulty level)
Learn how to draw Hiragana, Katakana AND Kanji properly
900 Common Japanese phrases for real life communication
Learn Japanese phrases with audio clips by a native speaker
Keep your most useful Japanese phrases in your personal list
Take a quiz to learn actively useful sentences
1855 words with audio clip by a native speaker
Take audio quizzes!
Create your personal lists of Japanese words
Comments are added to explain the word when necessary
Search for any word from English or Romaji
500 numbers with audio clips by a native speaker
Listen and understand numbers from 0 to 10,000
Take audio quizzes
Create your personal list
Search a Japanese number from its numerical value or Romaji
Read numbers in Kanji, Romaji or numerical value
60 Japanese particles clearly explained and sorted with examples
45 Japanese counters you should know to count objects in Japanese
1800 Japanese verbs translated and conjugated in many forms
100 grammartical sheets ordered by JLPT that explain easy to advanced Japanese structures with translated examples.
Buying the application thanks to the integrated In-App Billing system gives you access to additional downloadable contents.
You can choose which kana you want to be quizzed on so you can concentrate on what you need to know.
KanaQuiz makes it easy to learn; and even when you know enough; it's also a quick and easy tool to run through the scripts to keep your memory zippy!
If your confident with your kana, try KanjiQuiz ;)
A kana table is included to give you an overview of both syllabaries, simply swipe left and right to switch between hiragana and katakana. The table also allows you to add and remove kana from your study set, tap the cards to include or remove them, then return to the flashcards to start learning your custom set.
Your progress through the flashcards is saved between sessions so you can pick up where you left off. There are also options to reverse the cards (to test your romaji-to-kana knowledge), and disable the 3D flip.
- Spaced repetition mode
- Free mode
- Import of Google Spreadsheets
- Import flashcards from flashcardexchange.com
- Data restauration after reinstallation
- Share your lists with friends
- Import from the free version into the ad free version
How does it work?
The flashcards are saved into lists that can either be created directly on the device or imported from different locations.
There are two different modes to study: either the free mode or the spaced repetition mode. In the free mode, the flashcards are shown one after the other and can be turned by a finger slide. In the spaced repetition mode, the flashcards are spread over five boxes. A new flashcard is put automatically in the first box. If you know the answer, the flashcard will be put in the next box or it will be thrown away, if it was in the last box. If you do not know the answer, the flashcard will be put in the first box, no matter where it was before.
It is possible to import a list of flashcards from a spreadsheet in Google Documents. In this spreadsheet, the first column (A) must contain the questions and the second column (B) the answers. The first row (1) contains the descriptions of the columns and is not used for the list.
Dann ist diese App genau das Richtige für dich! Mit über 1000 Scherzfragen ist Kurzeweile garantiert. Scherzfragen unterhält dich und deine Freunde mit witzigen Fragen über alle möglichen Themen.
- Wie viele Blondinen braucht es um eine Glühbirne auszuwechseln?
- Wer kann ohne Käse riechen?
- Was ist schlimmer als ein angebissener Apfel mit Wurm?