Both Mnemosyne and the Mnemogogo plugin must be installed on your PC.
Cards cannot be edited on your phone.
There is support for HTML markup (including LaTeX), graphics (including maps), and sound.
Instructions for configuring Mnemododo can be found at: http://www.tbrk.org/software/mnemododo.html#configuration
The first time can be a bit tricky, so please don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
It's a clean, simple, and easy to use application that allows you to study and synchronize your flashcards across multiple desktop computers and mobile devices. The desktop version of Repetitions is available to download for free and it integrates seamlessly with your mobile devices.
Now you can study anytime, anywhere with Repetitions!
Visit www.repetitionsapp.com to download the desktop version for free.
Repetitions 1.71 Features:
* Desktop Version Available for Free Download
* Import Existing Repetitions Databases, Mnemosyne 1.x Databases, Text Files, and Copy and Paste Data Using the Desktop Version
* Create New Databases
* Add, Edit, or Delete Cards
* Edit Your Database
* View Statistics
* Fullscreen Mode in Portrait and Landscape Orientation
* Support for Viewing Cards Formatted with HTML Tags
* Image Support
* Audio Support
* LaTeX and MathML Support
* Review Mode for Studying Cards Like a Traditional Flashcard Application
* Advanced Settings and Features
* Synchronization Support for Transferring Your Databases, Images, and Sounds Over Wi-Fi
* Bonus Kanji and Kana Databases Included for Studying Japanese
Repetitions is Ad-Free
- Imports tab-delimted format and SuperMemo XML format! (learning data is not preserved, images are imported only when using the desktop version of the app)
- Custom scheduling: set the "spacing" for each of the buttons - poor, fair, good, and the multiplier for "good" to adjust learning pace!
- Full HTML support including styling and images
- Question and answer are scrolled together - ideal for flashcards with lots of text
You CANNOT create or modify cards on the app. You can, however, import courses that are created using SuperMemo or Ultramemo or Anki (exported using tab-delimited format) on the desktop. Please use the Ultramemo app on the PC or Mac (available for free on our website) to create and edit courses, then export them to the phone as XML files.
More from developer
Dann ist diese App genau das Richtige für dich! Mit über 1000 Scherzfragen ist Kurzeweile garantiert. Scherzfragen unterhält dich und deine Freunde mit witzigen Fragen über alle möglichen Themen.
- Wie viele Blondinen braucht es um eine Glühbirne auszuwechseln?
- Wer kann ohne Käse riechen?
- Was ist schlimmer als ein angebissener Apfel mit Wurm?
- Spaced repetition mode
- Free mode
- Import of Google Spreadsheets
- Import flashcards from flashcardexchange.com
- Data restauration after reinstallation
- Share your lists with friends
- Import from the free version into the ad free version
How does it work?
The flashcards are saved into lists that can either be created directly on the device or imported from different locations.
There are two different modes to study: either the free mode or the spaced repetition mode. In the free mode, the flashcards are shown one after the other and can be turned by a finger slide. In the spaced repetition mode, the flashcards are spread over five boxes. A new flashcard is put automatically in the first box. If you know the answer, the flashcard will be put in the next box or it will be thrown away, if it was in the last box. If you do not know the answer, the flashcard will be put in the first box, no matter where it was before.
It is possible to import a list of flashcards from a spreadsheet in Google Documents. In this spreadsheet, the first column (A) must contain the questions and the second column (B) the answers. The first row (1) contains the descriptions of the columns and is not used for the list.