A lot of new features makes it even better!
- All new stylish design
- Text-To-Speech for many languages
- Deactivate once known vocabulary for x days before learning them again
- Memorize mode to learn Vocabulary more efficient
- Export you Vocabularies
- Import .csv, and .txt Vocabulary lists
Create decks of vocabulary and learn them on your way to work, school or anywhere else.
Learn flash card after flash card with a deck based system.
This full version of Vocablo adds features like auto-translation* and text-to-speech. You are also able to create more than one deck of vocable, import and export decks.
*Vocablo 2 uses the free auto-translation of Microsoft and therefore cannot guarantee the correctness or even the service of auto-translation at all.
You can enter your study data from your Android device or from the convenience of your desktop web browser. Or, you can choose from the huge selection of pre-created flashcard sets available on Cram.com.
» Quizzes you on your study material verbally using text-to-speech and your own audio recordings
» You respond using speech recognition* or the buttons on your headset
» Three different audible quiz modes: multiple choice, right/wrong, and auto
» Adaptive quiz order option: boosts learning by repeating the questions giving you the most difficulty
» Offline speech recognition engine – no network connection required
» Works with wired and Bluetooth headphones
» Remote Editing feature allows you to enter study data from your desktop web browser (WiFi connection required)
» Regular flashcard mode for reviewing study data on-screen
» Cram.com import: search for pre-created study sets made by others, or import from sets you've created or marked as favorites
» Share study data with your friends using wireless Bluetooth transfer
» Import/export data from CSV text files
If you wish to evaluate the app before purchasing this full version, there is also a free trial version available.
If you encounter any problems, please use the "Send Bug Report" feature under the Help menu. You can also check the Frequently Asked Questions section on our website at http://FlyingGoatSoftware.com/ or email us at support@FlyingGoatSoftware.com.
» Record audio: Creating audio recordings for quiz question/answer, and for voice recognition.
» Internet: Remote Editing feature, and Cram.com search/import
» Access network/WiFi state: Checking that WiFi is active in order to run Remote Editing.
» Write external storage: Study data and audio recordings are stored on external storage to save space on internal storage.
» Wake lock: Allows the quiz or Remote Editing service to remain active if the phone screen is powered off.
» Bluetooth, modify audio settings, broadcast sticky: Needed for supporting Bluetooth headsets.
» Bluetooth admin: device discovery when sharing study sets via Bluetooth
» Read phone state: Required for pausing the quiz when a phone call is in progress.
» Check license: license checking via Google Play
* Due to limitations of speech recognition technology, it may not be suitable for use in all environments (wind, background noise, etc). In these cases we recommend using the headset button input instead.
The learning system is based on the Leitner system. In this method words are grouped into levels according to how well you know each one. The beauty of the Leitner system is that you can achiev a maximum recall with minimum effort! After all, the hard part of learning vocis is not the learning, its the remembering over a long period of time...
See http://www.stephanwiesner.de/vociteach for details and more screenshots.
- Contains about 1000 words in French, German, English, Spanish and Italian (each)
- Enter and edit entries
- Import/Export to .csv format
- Import data from many sources, eg. http://www.dict.cc
- Learn mode, quiz mode, review mode
- High Score to motivate you or to play-learn in a group
- Learn anything you want. Foreign languages like French, Spanish or German, history data, geography, medical terms, etc.
- redesign the list vocabulary screen
- search function
- Access sd card: for the import/export functions
- Samsung Galaxy SI, Galaxy SII, Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note, Asus Nexus 7
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
· No limits on the number of flash cards or card sets
· Fast Google Docs integration - create your cards in a Google Spreadsheet and then just download into the app
· Ability to download from and share card sets with the gWhiz Catalog
· 5 star performance scoring - track your improvement!
· Multiple choice
· Multisided support
· Image support
· HTML support
This new version of gFlash+ also comes with configurable upgrades!
Available in-app purchases:
· Premium branded content for Essential GRE Words, MCAT, SAT Vocabulary and Math, ACT, CNOR, NCLEX-RN, Nursing, EMT, Real Estate, Architect Registration Examination (ARE), LEED Green Associate (GA), Veterinary Board Exam Review, AP Biology, U.S. History, World History, European History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Psychology, Art History, and more created by leading educational publishers including Kaplan, Barron's, McGraw-Hill, For Dummies, Wiley Publishing, PPI, CCI, FLVS, and Vet Board Games.
· Access to over 50 million 3rd party card set sources from Quizlet and StudyStack
· Ad removal
Here at gWhiz we are committed to customer satisfaction. With over 1 million users of gFlash+, we have received valuable feedback and suggestions for improvement. We have integrated many of these new features in our latest release. So give it a whirl! We're sure you'll agree that gFlash+ is the finest flashcard mobile application on the market today.
For more information about our products, please visit our website at www.gwhizmobile.com. If you have comments or suggestions for future improvements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.
More from developer
Dann ist diese App genau das Richtige für dich! Mit über 1000 Scherzfragen ist Kurzeweile garantiert. Scherzfragen unterhält dich und deine Freunde mit witzigen Fragen über alle möglichen Themen.
- Wie viele Blondinen braucht es um eine Glühbirne auszuwechseln?
- Wer kann ohne Käse riechen?
- Was ist schlimmer als ein angebissener Apfel mit Wurm?
- Spaced repetition mode
- Free mode
- Import of Google Spreadsheets
- Import flashcards from flashcardexchange.com
- Data restauration after reinstallation
- Share your lists with friends
- Import from the free version into the ad free version
How does it work?
The flashcards are saved into lists that can either be created directly on the device or imported from different locations.
There are two different modes to study: either the free mode or the spaced repetition mode. In the free mode, the flashcards are shown one after the other and can be turned by a finger slide. In the spaced repetition mode, the flashcards are spread over five boxes. A new flashcard is put automatically in the first box. If you know the answer, the flashcard will be put in the next box or it will be thrown away, if it was in the last box. If you do not know the answer, the flashcard will be put in the first box, no matter where it was before.
It is possible to import a list of flashcards from a spreadsheet in Google Documents. In this spreadsheet, the first column (A) must contain the questions and the second column (B) the answers. The first row (1) contains the descriptions of the columns and is not used for the list.