- Use a compass to show the direction. By the red pointer points to the north. And the black pointer points to the south.
- Available in both the vertical and the horizontal.
- You can adjust the angle reference.
- Use to adjust the angle of the satellite dishes.
How to use
1. Select the satellite you want to receive.
2. View the azimuth of the satellites (the values are different in each area).
3. Adjust the value by rotate the orange circle of the compass by azimuth degree to match the letter "N" of the black circle.
4. Rotate the compass by the red pointer points to the letter "N" in the orange circle, we know that we will turn the satellite dish to the direction of the red arrow Fast forward to.
Warnings and Precautions
* If this application does not work or show the word "Wait" for a long time, your device may not have a compass sensor or may due to failure of the device.
* Be careful of the disturbance caused to the compass. It may cause an error in the measurement. This disturbance may be caused by magnetic field or devices that contain magnets.