★ Smart View 2.0 turns your mobile into a mini TV. ★
You can enjoy everything you love about your Samsung Smart TV right on your mobile device using Samsung Smart View 2.0 With the SmartView 2nd TV feature, what's on your TV can be on your phone.
★ Extend your mobile content to your Smart TV ★
With the “Multiscreen” Feature, You can send Videos, photos and Music from your mobile device to the TV screen. Let’s enjoy your mobile content on the big screen with your family and friends.
★ Use your Mobile device as a TV remote Control!!! ★
Change channels, pause, resume, volume control, guides and so much more! Everything you need to connect and control your TV right from your mobile device.
☆ How to Use
① Connect your Samsung Smart TV to Wifi (TV Menu -> Network Setting)
② Connect your mobile device to the same Wifi Network.
③ Launch the Smart View 2.0 App and select your TV.
☆ Supported Devices
[Samsung Smart TV]
. 2014 Samsung Smart TV H5500 and above, (Except for H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 Samsung Smart TV J4500, J5500 and above, (Except for J6200)
(※ Supported TV model can be vary by Country)
. Galaxy S3 / S4 / S5 / Alpha
. Galaxy Note2 / Note3 / Note4 / Note Edge
. Galaxy Note 8" / 10.1" / 10.1"(2014 Edition)
. Galaxy Tab2 7" / 10.1"
. Galaxy Tab3 8"
Samsung SmartView App is a companion app for Samsung Smart TV. You can watch TV content on your mobile device and you can also control TV and TV connected devices(STB, BDP, HTS).
Connected devices are needed to be registered on TV to control the devices. Enjoy TV content on your mobile devices with Samsung SmartView App!
※ To use this application, TV and mobile device should be connected within the same network.
- Remote Control
. Control TV and registered devices(STB, BDP, HTS).
- TV View
. You can watch the same content on TV or different content from other input source.
※ Watching different content from other source is not supported for LED F7000/PDP F8000 below models.
1. Remote Control
. 2011, 2012, 2013 Samsung Smart TV models
2. TV View
. 2011 Samsung TV LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above
. 2012 Samsung TV LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above
. 2013 Samsung TV LED F4500 and above Smart TV (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above Smart TV
- Mobile devices
. Galaxy S3/S4/S5
. Galaxy Note 2/Note 3/Note 4
. Galaxy Alpha
. Galaxy Note 10.1
. Galaxy Tab 2
. Galaxy Note 8
[How to use]
1. Connect TV to the network. (menu - network setting)
2. Connect Mobile device to the same network with TV.
3. Start Samsung Smart View App.
Users can connect mobile devices such as Galaxy Smartphones, Gears, and GearFits to smarthome devices, and remotely access smart home services including status check, device control, home view, and customer support.
Samsung smarthome app supports Android OS 4.0 and above, and optimized for Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy Note smartphones. Some features may not be supported in different smart devices.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
This helpful app allows you to:
• Use your phone or tablet for presentations, controlling your desktop from any WiFi-connected part of an area
• Play games sitting in a comfortable position
• Control your PC-, Mac- or Android-based home cinema distantly when resting on your sofa
To use this app you have to install a server-side program on your computer.
Get it for free at www.airkeyboardapp.com.
Before using the app we recommend you to read the FAQ section on our website: www.airkeyboardapp.com/faq
- The Smart Washer App allows you to control your Samsung washer/dryer remotely from your smart phone, and notifies you of the status of the washer/dryer, whether it has a problem and the actions you can take to solve it from your smart phone.
- You can discover the solution for errors without searching the user manual or contacting a service center.
- This app cannot connect to Samsung washer/dryer supported Smart Home. Please download Samsung Smart Home app to use the Smart Home devices. (the Smart Home app is supported by the some countries)
■ Supported Smart Phone Models:
- GalaxyS, GalaxyS2, GalaxyS3, GalaxyS4, GalaxyS5, GalaxyS2(HD), Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note4
- Supported OS: Android 2.2+
■ Supported Washer Models:
- Check the Smart Control button and the Smart Care mark in the control panel and the information about them in the user manual.
- For below model, Please refer to the user manual's Mobile App part and LCD setting part. Download "Samsung Smart Home" app in case of trying to using the Smart Home..
- 2014 Supported model
K149HIB/HC, K149HWB/HC, WW10H9210EW, WW10H9400EW/ET, WW10H9410EX/FA, WW10H9410EX/GU, WW10H9410EX/NQ, WW10H9600EW/EG, WW10H9600EW/EO, WW10H9600EW/EU, WW10H9600EW/LP, WW10H9600EW/WS, WW10H9600EX/EU, WW10H9610EW/AH, WW10H9610EW/SC, WW10H9610EW/SP, WW10H9610EW/ST, WW10H9610EW/SV, WW90H9410EW/YL, WW90H9600EW/SA
- The "Smart Check" may be represented as "Smart Care" depending on the language.
■ Please check these items before using the Smart Washer App!
- Check whether your washer's Wi-Fi connection is normal before controlling your washer remotely.
- When the Wi-Fi signal is weak due to your washer's location, a problem may occur when controlling your washer remotely.
- External light may cause the camera recognition function to be incorrect. Adjust the focus and angle properly for the auto camera recognition to operate correctly.
- Check the supported washer and smart phone models.
(Other models are not guaranteed that they will operate normally.)
- Depending on the font you have set in your mobile phone, Application's screen may look different.
You can control your Samsung Smart Air Conditioner with this application. You never have to worry that you accidently left the air conditioner on, since you can easily turn it off from outside the house with your smart device. Furthermore, you can turn it on before you arrive so you always enter a cool house.
It can be used only on models that have been applied WIFI in Room Airconditioner model that was released in 2012 or later.
TV Link allows you to control your Samsung Smart TV / Smart Bluray player from your smartphone or tablet by
using the corresponding TV Link app available on the Samsung Smart Hub. Please install and run the
TV Link app on your Smart TV / Bluray player before connecting with the android client.
Whether viewing live TV listings, surfing the net with the integrated web browser,
listing and playing content from your USB connected devices, streaming media from local network devices,
or playing video from YouTube, TV Link offers a feature rich and efficient means to control your Smart TV.
- View TV listings and control TV functions
- Surf the web with ease using the integrated web browser
- Cloud streaming from Dropbox and OneDrive
- Stream Video, Audio, and Music from your device to your TV
- Browse and play media from USB devices connected to your TV
- Search for and play videos from YouTube and Vimeo
- Browse and play media from local network sources (DLNA)
- See the world with Google Maps and Street View
- Create and play Slideshows
- Stream pictures from your devices camera to the TV
* TV controls not supported on Bluray players
* Currently only 2012 & 2013 model Samsung devices are supported, work is under way to expand support to all Samsung Smart TV's / Bluray players.
For current and future device support information, support enquiries,
and an app permissions break down please visit http://www.cdevsoftware.com/
Due to a change in content protection rules, the Dual View feature within Samsung Smart View may not be available on certain mobile devices after August 10, 2012
- Samsung Smart TV released in 2011:
Models greater or equal to LED 7000, PDP 8000
- Samsung Smart TV released in 2012:
Models greater or equal to LED ES7500,(Models greater or equal to LED ES7000 in Europe, Models greater or equal to PDP E8000 Models(E7000 Models in North America)
- Samsung Smart Phone:
Galaxy S2 (Dual View is available on devices with Ice Cream Sandwich OS .
In a few regions, Dual View is not available due to carriers' policy.)
- Galaxy Player (YP-G70)
[About the Application]
This application is Wi-Fi remote control for Samsung Smart TV. If both your phone and TV are connected to the same wireless Router, your phone will link to the TV automatically where you can use your phone like a remote control. The TV can also transfer live feeds to your phone.
- Dual View
Enjoy TV and other multimedia right from your mobile device that’s connected to Samsung Smart TV.
(Dual View is available on devices with Ice Cream Sandwich OS .
In a few regions, Dual View is not available due to carriers' policy.)
- Bluetooth PowerOn
You can use your mobile device to turn on your TV using Bluetooth (available for certain TV and mobile devices only).
Your mobile device can work as remote for your Samsung TV or BD products. Full remote screen is provided by default, and three tabs are provided at the bottom of the screen to help you control connected devices with ease. On screen keyboard shows up automatically when you need to enter text.
- Game Controller
With this feature, your mobile device can control games on TV. Full and Simple modes are available. Turn on Gyro function on your mobile device, and control games by tilting your mobile device.
- Movie Note (Models BD-E5900 or above, HTE4000or above (US only))
You can get information of DVD/BD title on your mobile, while you watching movies.
Ratings, synopsis, cast and director's information will be provided.
- Audio Settings (Models HT- E4000 or above)
You can control your speaker system by your phone.
Sound mode, distance of each speaker and sound level(dB) can be changed.
- Remote Scheduler (Models BD-E8000 series, STB-E7000 series EU/Australia/New Zealand Only)
Recording TV shows through your TV when you're outside.
You can fine-tune control for TV and BD by adjusting gesture sensitivity in your mobile device.
[How to set up]
1.Check if Wireless Remote Control or Network Remote Control is enabled in your TV’s System or Setup menu. If you don’t see either of them in the menu, Samsung Smart View App can’t be used in your mobile device.
2.Connect wireless/wired router to TV LAN port, or connect Samsung Wireless LAN adapter to TV USB port.
3.Connect your phone to wireless/wired router.
The only Universal Smart Remote Control for TVs and Home Electronics you'll ever need!
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Vizio or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://anymote.io
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Android 4.1-4.4 Galaxy S4
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With both lockscreen and homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
99% brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
• Blackberry™ and Nokia™ (Symbian™) owners – PC transfer using Blackberry/Nokia backup software
What can be transferred?
Contacts, calendar, text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o From Android device with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• Blackberry and Nokia: Smart Switch for PC/Mac software: Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
Smart Tutor is an easy, quick and safe means of consulting for Android™ smart phone and tablet series. It can be used to diagnose your device remotely in order to optimize device performance and give functional advice.
Diagnoses can be requested for the following:
• Data transfer, backup and restore
• New features advice
• Software update check
• Account settings (Samsung/Google™/email/etc.)
How to get started
1. Download the "Smart Tutor" from Google play store and install on our Android device.
* From Galaxy S5, please download Smart Tutor via the Galaxy Essential widget
(this features may differ by region or nations.)
2. Make a phone call to the SAMSUNG Contact center. After agreeing "Terms and Conditions",
the phone number of contact center will be displayed.(Because it is depending on country)
3. Enter the 6 digits connection code given by a tech expert.
4. Once connected, a tech expert will diagnose your mobile.
5. If you want to terminate "Smart Tutor", please tap "Disconnect" menu.
• Safety & Reliable
Don't worry about exposing our private information."Smart Tutor" restricts a tech expert
from accessing applications with customer's private information such as Gallery, Message,
e-mail and other throughout special features.
• Convenient & Easy
Provide remote support from our Android device quickly and easily if we can use 3G/4G or Wi-Fi.
Screen Share / Chat / Screen Lock / Application Lock
Requirement & Note
1. "Smart Tutor" works with Android OS(Above Android 2.2)
2. "Google Experience Device" is not supported such as "Galaxy Nexus"
3. Connection in 3G/4G Network will be chargeable according to your network data fee agreement with
your operator/Telecom. Before the connection, ensure to check Wi-Fi availability for free support
ㅁ How to Pair
- When you start using Samsung Smart LED Lamp, you have to ‘pair’ them with your smartphone one at a time.
- When pairing Smart LED Lamp with smart devices, the relevant lamps must be connected to a power supply. Please check the wall switches are turned on.
- How to pair Smart LED Lamp with smart devices is explained in the application.
ㅁ Key Features
. Pre-defined light scenarios are provided.(Concentration, Relax, Energy saving,Sleep and Daylight.)
. You can set up to 13 of your own light scenarios.
-You’ll never miss an incoming call!
. The Smart LED lamp lets you know when you have a call.
. You can program a personal phone number for your Smart LED lamp.
-Smart LED lamps wake you up!
. Smart LED lamps can be turned on at a set time.
-Shake then turn on
. Just shake your smartphone and the Smart LED lamp will turn on at a low brightness, so it’s ideal when you don’t need much light, like in the night.
ㅁWhy choose Samsung Smart LED Lamp?
-Control many, control far
. Samsung Smart LED Lamp lets you centrally manage up to 64 lamps at once.They can be controlled as a group or individually and receive instructions over a long distance using MESH Network technology.
-Create perfect moods
. Can be easily programmed using a smartphone App* to create the ideal mood for whatever you’re doing. You can precisely control their color intensity or quickly create and play a sequence of instructions, so your home is always perfectly lit.
-Direct control without bridge
. Have built-in Bluetooth connectivity so they can be easily and directly controlled from a variety of smart devices using an App without the need for a dedicated wireless gateway, bridge or access point.
Please contact us via e-mail(email@example.com).
Samsung Wireless drives create their own WI-FI network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player built into the app. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by the default media player. The Samsung Wireless app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your Samsung Wireless drive in full resolution and quality or for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. Samsung Wireless drives can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a Samsung Wireless mobile media streaming device.
The application can organize up to 750 videos or up to 100,000 photos or up to 75,000 songs or lesser numbers of each type in combination.
With the new Smart Touch function, this app offers a new way to control your TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7CNzpU5Ho
After starting this function, simply put 5 fingers on the screen and the buttons will find your fingers!
Smart TV Remote allows controlling your Samsung TV simply over the local network.
It offers the possibility to switch between channels not only by using the channel number, but by using channel icons to switch between TV channels independent from their position in the channel list. Thus, channel sorting on the TV is not needed anymore. Simply configure and sort your favorite channels on the remote.
This app was tested with different Samsung TVs (B-, C-, D- E-, and F-Series), but it could happen that some devices are not supported.
NOTE: The new H Series is currently NOT supported! Samsung changed the communication protocol and encrypted everything. In addition to that, Samsung don't want to provide any support about the protocol. I asked Samsung couple times. It seems that they don't want to support 3rd party apps. Sorry.
Therefore, we support the Kickstarter project AnyMote Home https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1635386542/anymote-home-your-phone-the-ultimate-universal-rem?ref=adi to become more independent from the tv manufacturer in order to provide cool 3rd party apps for every TV.
To ensure the support of such a variety of TVs, it could be that some buttons are either not working or multiple buttons have the same function.
Smart Remote offers lots of cool features which allow simply working with Samsung Smart TV functionality.
Have fun and explore other cool functions…some are hidden behind long click events, so be attentive!
Note: On Samsung B-Series TVs the app "Remote Lan Control" must be installed.
Note: On Samsung C- und D-Series TVs the function "Remote Control" in the settings must be enabled.
Note: On Samsung E- und F-Series TVs the App must be set as allowed remote application in the Allshare settings of the TV.
Note: Since it is not possible to select the HDMI sources directly, the app has implemented a workaround.
Thus, the HDMI button number does not corresponds to the HDMI number on the TV. The HDMI button number
describes the number of active HDMI devices, e.g. when having two HDMI devices, use the buttons HDMI1 and HDMI2!
Note: Check the tutorial video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPqypuTe7N0
Note: The app uses Google Analytics, which can be disabled in Settings/Info! No private information is stored in the app!
Note: Smart Touch Pad works only on device which has at lease 5 point multitouch screens. On some HTC devices, the 5 point multitouch must be activated in the settings first.
We assume no liability for damages on the mobile device or the TV!