Do you like playing some physics quiz game?
Do you want to gain more knowledge about physics?
We are now bringing to you our latest new game, ‘Physics Quiz & Trivia - Physics 101 Learn Equations and Formulas in Interactive Physics Classroom’, to satisfy your demands. This game has everything related to physics matter that you will need, such as:
1. Physics Quiz & Physics Trivia: 8 quizzes about 8 aspects of physics
• Theory of relativity
• Nuclear physics
• Particle physics and atomic physics
• Optics physics
• Motion physics
• College physics
• Physics for kids
2. Latest News: Providing news about physics to you instantly
3. Fun Camera: Capturing your every moment
4. Photo Gallery: A mini gallery to keep your pictures forever
5. Brain Teaser: A Memo game for relaxing time
6. Physics Classroom: You will study physics everywhere with this
• Introduction to physics
• Physics equations
• Physics formula
• Definitions of physics
• Physics formula sheet
• Physics terms
• Physics concepts
• Physics laws
7. Interactive Physics: Learning interactive physics through website to have better experiences
8. Physics Experiment: Understanding physics deeply through reality
9. Physics Videos: Sharing to you some tips to study physics, some physics animations, and some real physics experiments
10. About Us: Link to our website to have more information
Beside these awesome things above, we also have a puzzle game, a tool to record your result, a pocket calendar, a voice recorder and a note to serve you as a boss.
So don’t wait anymore, click INSTALL now to have the best game for today!
Thank you so much,
Super Cool App Team
* Legal Disclaimer: Any content, including but not limited to, images, text, sound bytes, phrases, logos, names, titles, not owned by Super Cool App Team belongs to their respected owners. We do not take credit nor claim to take credit for any of said content. Any content used is used at a fan-base stand point. We simply provide free positive advertising. If you for any reason own content produced by Super Cool App Team and do not wish to receive, no-obligation, free advertising to your fans, contact us immediately with the proper documentation to prove the material is yours and we will remove it upon request. If you want specific credit like your name/website/business/etc to be advertised we will do that as well. There is no need to take legal action, we will respect the owners wishes, just contact us first. Any content used without permission does follow under sections 107 through 118 of the copyright law title 17, U. S. Code. FAIR USE section 107 document FL-102, however we respect our users and producers therefore we will remove it upon request like stated above. ALL CONTENT NOT OWNED BY Super Cool App Team BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTED OWNERS. SUPPORT THEM IN ANY WAY YOU CAN. This application is NOT a officially licensed product and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. This applications is an unofficial fan based application.
You will be presented with a short sentence or phrase which is a riddle describing some noun - a person, place or thing!
All you have to do is figure it out! Some of our little riddles are tricky and some are easy, can you guess them all?
Are you stuck on a tricky little riddle? If so, do not worry! We've got three types of hints to help you out!
Expose A Letter - Using this hint will reveal a random letter in the word riddle puzzle. Use this hint when you need an extra nudge to guess the words on a hard riddle!
Remove The Letters - This hint removes all letters from the board which are NOT USED in the puzzle. This hint can be very helpful on shorter little riddles. Use it wisely!
Solve It! - This hint will completely solve the little riddle for you! Use it if you're totally stuck!
More from developer
Debunking common misconceptions, myths and urban legends. Discover amazing facts and learn the truth behind old wives tales.
Here is an ever growing collection of seemingly simple questions with often suprising answers. How many can you answer correctly?
Want to see a question again? You can browse and search through answered questions at your lesiure. You can also share and compare your score with friends on Facebook.
Think you have a good question? Submit a question via the in app form and if it's included we will pay you £10 or the equivilant in any currency.