Additional levels coming soon!
FREE to play!
ADVENTURE through 50 challenging and addictive levels - with more to come!
COLLECT stars to advance to more levels
SHARPEN your mind as you find the perfect rhythm
Tags: hyspherical,circle,onavo,itate,squamp,godoflight,musify,scribblenauts ,orbito,themeboard,orbit,nutman,orbitum,niskulat,peggle,retry,Interstellar,Ironkill
The goal is to put the Sattelite into orbit around the earth with out crashing or flying off the screen.
Try it with a friend to see who can maintain the longest flight without thrusters. Time it with Lap Times.
Space adventure is what you get with Wear Orbit! You need to keep your planet alive by changing its orbit, avoiding stars and planets hurtling towards you! Switch your orbit with a single tap or you'll have a fatal celestial collision!
As time goes by, the game's difficulty increases and it will be an even bigger challenge to get the new high-score.
How long can you survive? Let's find out!
Download Now to enjoy most addictive wearable game on your Android Wear Smartwatch.
Teensy Studios - Bringing fun to your Android Wear watch! We are an indie game studio, with a tight, innovative and creative team of developers and designers. We are here to revolutionize the social gaming experience of game players by embedding features in our games that make them easy to play in bitesize chunks, but socially!
How to launch an app on wearable:
You can adopt any of these two methods given below to launch this game.
Method 1 : via Voice Command
You can give a voice command by using ‘OK Google’ or whatever the phrase you have set for ‘voice search’ and name the app. It will directly lead you to the app.
Method 2: via Start Menu
If you are unable to launch any app via ‘Voice Command’, You can follow the steps given below to launch the app.
- Tap on the screen of your wearable watch
- Go down the menu that appears and you will find ‘Start’ at the end of the menu.
- Tap on ‘Start’
- You will find the list of wearable apps that are installed on your watch.
- Launch the app from the list.
How to link your Android wearable with Phone:
If you have not link your smartphone with your wearable watch, then please follow the steps to link it. After integration, will be able to launch the installed apps.
- Turn on the bluetooth on smartphone.
- Install ‘Android Wear’ app on your smartphone.
- After installation, go to ‘pair a new wearable’ in ‘Android Wear’ app.
- Select the wearable device from the list.
- Your wearable watch is connected to your smartphone.
FOLLOW US FOR UPDATES AND NEWS
Try it and you will find it highly addictive...
What makes Orbital Defender special is its unique flick-based control system. You can use various weapons by slightly different gestures (tap, long touch, flick, drag from the planet's surface). The result is highly playable and exciting defense type action game.
There are 5 levels available in Lite version and 20 levels, new enemies, and cool weapons in Full version.
Brick is falling! Defend bottom of the screen. Move paddle and block all bricks!
Control paddle by tapping screen. When you tap, paddle goes to right side. It also goes to left site automatically. So, your job is to ballance paddle and guide it to the brick.
Master this game and achieve best score!
*****Now with Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!*****
Follow Billy as he tries to find redemption from his uncertain past. Chase your destiny on the high seas and embark on a heroic quest for glory and gills.
* Hours of gameplay across the continents including a never-ending Infinite arcade world.
* Dozens of unlockables, weapons and items including popular fishing gear like the Most Expensive Hairdryer In The World and A Bowling Ball.
* Fish that become hats.
* No IAP - buy the game, play the game. No additional costs, no hidden fees. Even the hats are IAP-free.
* Fish that become hats.
Based on Vlambeer's popular 2010 original, Ridiculous Fishing was lovingly handcrafted over the course of two years by Vlambeer (Super Crate Box), Zach Gage (Spelltower, Bit Pilot, Unify) and Greg Wohlwend (Hundreds, Solipskier, Gasketball).
Winner of a mobile Design Award in 2013; Nominated for the 2011 Independent Games Festival Awards; Declared Most Important News Story 2011 by industry magazine Control International; Featured in The New York Times.
"Ridiculous Fishing is such a complete package that it's an effortless recommendation." ~ Eli Hodapp (TouchArcade) - (5 / 5)
"Every aspect of the game, from the rewarding upgrade system to the unique graphics, displays an intricate craftsmanship we rarely see on [mobile]." ~ Chris Reed (Slide2Play) - (4 / 4)
"Vlambeer's game is, as its title suggests, ridiculous. In its simple, gleeful rhythms of play, it's sublime, too." ~ EDGE - (9 / 10)
"One of the most mechanically satisfying experiences you'll ever find, and wrapped in a dazzlingly cool aesthetic." ~ Eli Cymet (Gamezebo) - (5 / 5)
"It makes the mass destruction of innocent sea life absolutely adorable." ~ Andrew Webster (The Verge)
"I've come to think of Ridiculous Fishing as the unofficial game of Wes Anderson's movie The Life Aquatic." ~ Rob Hearn (PocketGamer)
"Ridiculous Fishing is from an alternate [mobile] gaming universe where Nintendo is the production quality standard and action is everything." ~ Robert Ashley (A Life Well Wasted)
"A rare pearl amidst the endless sardines of [mobile] games." ~ Chris Bateman (International Hobo)
"I'm hooked up to an IV and playing Ridiculous Fishing. One is medicine, the other is a painkiller." ~ Ben Kuchera (PA Report)
"Ridiculous Fishing is something very special." ~ exp. Magazine
***IMPORTANT NOTE*** - If you are only seeing a black screen when running the game, please enable Developer Options under Settings and then make sure the "Disable HW overlays" option is selected (i.e. there's a checkmark in the box). Then try running the game again. If that doesn't help, please email us!
Also, Android tablets with a width of <640 pixels are not supported, including the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0.
Orbitum is a casual arcade supper fun game, free endless as many fun arcade games!
Rules are Simple:
★ Tap anywhere on screen to switch / jump orbits.
★ Don't get too close to the black hole or else u will fall in to abyss.
★ Your speed will increase as you go closer to the black hole.
★ The closer you are to black hole the more points you will get on collecting stars.
With its Simple, Attractive and Easy to use GUI you will get along real fast.
★ Especially Added Fast Restarting/Retrying System.
Added 3 Game Modes:
★. Walk In Park.
★. Follow Me.
★. Twice The Destruction.
Just Need To Tap,
Seems Simple Eh? Try Yourself and Find out.
Increasing Speed With rhythm will make your head spin.
SOME PLAYER REVIEWS:
★★★★★-"Really addicting Best for them who to play love tap games... Interesting game.. Loved it ;)"- Aishlay Gupta
★★★★★-"Innovative gameplay Nowadays this type of games are in trend that test your reflexes and quickness ... Really liked it. .."- Dashmesh Bedi
★★★★★-"One word-Awesome! Simple yet addicting game....!"- Nitin Joshi
This game would be surely be the one of the HARDEST ARCADE games you would have ever played,
It would test Your CONCENTRATION, PATIENCE, REFLEXES and REACTION TIME.
NOW WITH THE WORLD LEADERBOARDS, AND YOU CAN CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS ONLINE TO A MATCH BY INVITING THEM INTO PLAY BY TAPPING ON STATISTICS AND THEN SHARE.
Follow Us On Twitter @PartTymGamers
Like Our Page On Facebook #PartTymGamers
A fun and simple arcade, casual, game that brings out all kings of frustration.
See if you can get the highest score out of all your friends, or just try and beat your own high score.
Made in one night by the Good Game Industries boys
“A really nifty little space-physics puzzle game that plays with propulsion and gravity.” - Kotaku.com
4.5/5 stars - “Galactic – a ‘Must Play’ gravity bending physics puzzler!” - AndroidTapp.com
5/5 stars - “Not only is it an appealing game for users of all ages, but it will also keep them hooked for hours on end and might just be even considered a “good waste of time”!” - AndroidAppsReview.com
“Galactic, feature some pretty cool space physics that require quick thinking and reflexes.” - TalkAndroid.com
Intelligence, skill, reaction, reflex, action, adventure and entertainment. They all come together for you in this game.
In the Skill mode, goal is to solve different puzzles in space physics with quick thinking and reflexes through 60 different levels.
In the Sandbox mode, goal is to, get bigger and bigger from a meteor to a planet, star and even a blackhole, using gravitation, orbital physics, meteor showers and space shuttles and accomplish different missions etc.
- Two different modes as Skill and Sandbox
- 8 different languages: English, French, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish and Russian
- Each modes is optimized for both tablets and phones
- Unique physics-based gameplay
- 50 Different Levels
- Unlock 10 Bonus Levels
- Various Level Mechanics
- Travel Through Space Layers
- Gain Rank By Collecting All Stars
- Explore The Space
- Experience Different Space Objects
- Transform Yourself In To Bigger Ones (meteor > planet > star > blackhole)
- Produce Fleets
- Be A Nightmare(blackhole) For Others
- Accomplish Different Missions (25+ Quests)
- Unlock 20+ Achievements
Requirements: Galactic works with all Android smartphones like HTC Desire, Desire HD, Sensation, Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note/Note 2, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Nexus, LG Optimus 2x, Optimus 3d, Optimus Black, Sony Xperia S, Xperia Arc S, Motorola Atrix, Xoom/Xoom 2 ect. running Android 2.2 or later.
Internet: Wifi, Edge or 3G network requared to update ranks/archivements to GREE.
Visit us: http://www.GalacticGame.com
Join us on: http://www.facebook.com/GalacticGame
Keywords: galactic, galaxy, solar, star, space, meteor, universe, spaceship, spacecraft, ship, game, physics, puzzle, planet, blackhole, gravity, orbital, osmos
This is the story of Slendrina The Cellar. Now she has become more evil than before and hates it when someone intruding on her territory. She will do anything to stop you. Whatever you do .... do not look back!
Try to find 8 missing old books in the dark cellar and then run to the exit.
You also need to find keys to open certain doors.
Look everywhere, for they could be anywhere.
If you like Slender Man, then you will love this horror game.
Thank you all for your kind ratings you have given me! You are the best!
If you want to send an email to me, please write in English or Swedish.
Please try the free version first to see that the game will run on your device.
To save space, it contains only 1 level. Install and launch "Pack for Space Physics" (Free on market) to unleash sounds and 80 levels.
"Trek meets Hammurrabi"
Suggestions for improvement are gratefully accepted via email. Please see Developer Website for details.
The World of WarPath
WarPath places you in the distant future of a galaxy not unlike our own. In this galaxy, empires have evolved, spread out and discovered they were not alone. After an adolescent conflict stage, the empires settled down to a long period of quasi-peace.
Four empires have ascended to pre-eminence and divided the galaxy between them into quadrants, each ruled by a different house. The peace between houses is maintained by an artificial energy barrier which separates the quadrants.
This barrier was designed to destroy any ship which attempted to leave its home quadrant. The barrier itself is left over from an ancient civilization which intended to keep the empires apart until they were mature enough to deal with each other.
Progress is sometimes the enemy of peace.
The Simpson's Chaos theory of AD 4923 led to the development of the chaos-deflecting shield layer. For the first time, it was possible to add shield layers together for a cumulative effect. As a result, it became possible at last to cross the barriers, but with no guarantee that you would survive.
Into this universe, you were born. Your youth on the home planet of your quadrant was uneventful. However, recently a major change has come to the galaxy.. the Path.
Although knowledge of the Path was suppressed for millennia by the philosophers of the galaxy, a popular television show released its details to the masses. It is now known that all philosophical and economic pursuits can be divided into two Paths: The Path of Peace (symbolized by the green aura) and the Path of War (symbolized by the red aura).
As news of the Path spread throughout the galaxy, each of the galactic houses were quick to align with one Path or the other. The other planets, slow to adopt to new trends, have remained uncommitted (as symbolized by the yellow aura of indecision).
Your job is to embrace the Path of your empire, and to influence the uncommitted planets into following your Path. Of course, you may have a fundamental disagreement with the Path of your empire and may choose to follow a Path of your own.
* Play solo or online with up to four players: bots or humans in any mix, via wifi or 3G.
* Configurable Bot AI
* Choose your own Empire, Ship Design, and Path
* Explorable galaxy of planets to be exploited for resources, colonized for your Path, or subjugated.
* Equip your ship with shields, pods, and weapons by shopping on friendly planets.
* Develop planets through investment in agriculture, defense, industry, education, mining, and space dock
* Earn tax income from populations following your Path.
* Increasing Tek level unlocks additional weapons and upgrades
* Earn achievements
* Dogfight with other ships or battle planets directly with bombs.
* Diplomatic Radio allows remote coercion of planetary leaders through bribery, flattery, or threat.
* Built-in hint system to discover the game's many features.
* Useful ship extensions like Radar, Galactic Guide, and Stealth shields
* Text chat with other players.
* Status panels show galactic and planetary details.
* Credit system allows you to borrow money in an emergency.
* Weapons include basic phasers, missiles, bombs, and mines, as well as hunter-seekers, neutron bombs, quark-busters, and plague bombs.
* Watch plague spread throughout the galaxy, or cure it planet by planet.
* Multiple User Interface modes
* Multiple Saved Game Slots (Captain's Logs) ( Solo games are auto-saved on exit, and can be resumed later)
"2011 Achievement for Outstanding Original Soundtrack" -iFanzine.com
"Dangerous is a space simulation that has incredible depth." -iReviewT.com (scored A-)
"Dangerous is without a doubt (no, seriously) the most robust space adventure available..." -148apps.com
"Dangerous is well worth the money..." -spacesimcentral.com (5 stars)
"For people who want a really engaging, in-depth experience... Very cool and very fun..." -TheDaily.com
"Another interesting feature was the "Romance" option" -unboundgamer.com
"An astounding level of depth takes Dangerous where few space sims have gone before ... offering factional allegiance and NPC partner systems that are sure to whet the genre fan’s appetite." -iFanzine.com
"The only "true" 4X on Android?" -myandrogames.com
"This game is basically an Eve Online clone ... Galaxy on Fire 2 while a fun game is child's play compared to [Dangerous]" - va2k0r on TouchArcade forums
- LAUNCH SALE PRICE
- Please test with the free LITE versions on your device before you buy.
- The HD version plays the same as the SD version, but has improved and animated graphics for celestial bodies (stars, planets, moons) and super high quality FX options
- You can save your game to the cloud and play from any supported platform
- Email us if you need a refund after Google's 15 minutes. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
Dangerous is an epic 3D sandbox space combat RPG set in an open and living universe with an immersive and riveting story. You have been freed from cryo prison a century later, and must discover the truth. Are you the feared war criminal who will destroy all life or the savior of the universe? Gather your wingmen and travel the galaxy in search of answers. Along the way, you'll encounter a Universal AI, a shadow group pulling history's strings, a princess, a schizophrenic robot, a beautiful lieutenant of the Royal Navy, a fearsome mercenary, a suicidal slave, and a playboy fighter ace.
Dangerous is a game that is 3 years in the making! It features:
- 3D real-time sandbox game built with Unity game engine
- metallic shader, lighting, particle effects, lens flare, explosions, fx
- space combat RPG with extensive skill tree
- open and living universe where 600+ ships fly around autonomously
- epic story with dialogue system that allows real choices
- recruit 6 wingmen and 2 can fly with you at a time
- even discover romance with another wing pilot
- recruit 5 corporate pilots who can fly trade routes on your behalf
- trade, fight, mine, pirate, scan for derelict ships and wormholes
- many mission types: epic, freelance, dynamic, wingman acquisition, faction loyalty
- deep combat mechanics, AI, and faction standings
- 20+ ships, 180+ modules, 33 solar systems with a unique follow-through-warp mechanic
- 15+ factions to vie favor or destroy
- cinematic camera shows you the action when it happens
- fly manually with or without Newtonian physics or use autopilots exclusively
- 22 track theatrical-quality award-winning soundtrack by renown composer, Sean Beeson
- cloud save lets you continue your game at home or on the go
MEMORY: Dangerous uses a lot of memory during play, so if you have an older device, please close extraneous programs and reboot prior to playing. You may also turn on the low polygon-count space stations or reduce graphical options in the Systems>Options menu inside of stations.
TIP: If you are experiencing freezes or other problems, others have reported success by uninstalling, rebooting, and then reinstalling the game. Please visit http://whoisdangerous.com for the latest news, bug fixes, and discussions.
LANGUAGES: Additional languages were supported using an automatic translation service. Please help us fix any poor translations.
It’s mine o’clock, time to dig! Tap the blocks to delve deeper and deeper in your Pocket Mine. Find treasure chests, rare artifacts and trigger explosive chain reactions!
Build your deck of booster cards to reach your maximum digging potential and reach the top of the leaderboards!
Trade with your friends to complete museum collections and get sweet rewards!
The game features awesome music by Jimmy "Big Giant Circles" Hinson (of "Extreme Road Trip 2" fame) and is frequently updated with more content.
== Features ==
* Extremely addictive gameplay
* Build your deck of booster cards to reach your maximum digging potential
* Huge gratifying explosions
* Catchy music that will stay with you all day
* Bombs, dynamite, drills and other crazy power-ups!
* Find long lost treasures and rare artifacts!
* Facebook Achievements and Leaderboards