Origami - the Japanese art of making products using paper. This art has now crossed the borders of Japan and attracted people around the world.
This application provides step by step instructions to make a few origami structures such as
* Kusudama flower
* Kusudama ball
* Rainbow ring,
These instructions are accompanied with photos that demonstrates each step.
If you want to see similar instructions for any other Origami form please add it in the review. I will try to include it too.
- How to Make a Paper Crane
- Twitter Bird Origami
- How to Make an Origami Flapping Bird
- Daily Origami: 139 - Flapping Bird
- Paper Bird Origami Flapping Bird - Easy Steps
- How to Make a Paper Plane / Origami Bird / Leach's Storm Petrel
- How to Make an Origami Bird | Origami Bird
- Origami: flapping bird
- Origami: Crane [tutorial]
- Origami Bird Base
- How to make an Origami Dove for Easter
- DIY Origami Bird Tutorial - Paper Crafts - Easter Crafts
- origami bird instructions
- Origami Flapping Bird
- Origami Macaw Parrot - Arara de Origami
- How to Make an Easy Origami Falcon Bird
- DIY How to Fold 3D Modular Origami Bird - Step-by-Step Tutorial - Valentine's Day / Easter Crafts
- Origami Crane
- Origami Raven
- How to make an Origami Flapping Bird Video
Cute origami flower bouquets videos app for android phones and tablets. Have fun with cute origami flower bouquets videos on YouTube NOW!!
Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper folding. Origami has become increasingly popular in Japan and the rest of the world. Origami flower bouquets can be really cute and beautiful. You can make a great gifts for any occasions such as Birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day and Valentine's Day. Origami flower bouquets are a lot more affordable than real flowers, and last a lot longer.
Follow the step by step video and origami diagrams and fold the origami flowers.
<<< DISCLAIMER >>>
The content provided in this application is hosted by YouTube and is available in the public domain. Do not upload the videos to YouTube. This application is only organized to navigate and view these YouTube videos to make it convenient for you to view videos, photos and news without having to navigate YouTube and so any search engine.
All logos, trademarks and sources belong to their respective owners. We do not endorse or support in hosting the channel. If there is any problem, kindly send an email with all the details.
The first 1000 downloads will receive a 1000 Yen off coupon from their shopping on origami!
Coupon code "hello-googleplay"
Use Origami to connect with your favorite brands, shops and friends. Let us introduce you to a revolutionary new world of commerce.
- Follow your favorite shops and brands and get their latest updates.
- Buy products straight off your Android device.
- Check-in to a shop or "Like" a product and share your shopping experience with friends.
This version supports Android1.5 or above with HVGA.
Love DIY & crafts? Get the free Guidecentral app now! Explore easy DIY ideas with instructions. We have more than 5000 DIY ideas to choose from!
What users say:
- "Guidecentral is my new addiction!" - Brit Goodyear
- "Love this app, I use it to design my room!" - Tonie Hemmings
- "My daughters and I can't stop using this DIY and crafts app." - Denee Anaya
Join the Maker Program!
- Elevate your profile and get hundreds of new followers every month.
- Earn up to $4 for every new guide and a bit more every time the community engages with your projects. There's no limit to how much you can make!
Makers love Guidecentral:
- "The Maker Program has been a great part-time job for me. It has been the one constant tool that allows me to stay home with my kids and get money for something that I love to do." - Heidi Greenwood
- "I didn’t even think it was possible to find an app that would pay me for publishing my projects. Guidecentral makes me feel special and more confident too." - Linda Rose
- "I am able to earn some money to buy more craft materials and tools to better my skills and give back to the community. It’s a win-win for everyone!" - Michelle Eckert
Influencers like it better than Pinterest!
- “No more finding something you love, clicking through and arriving at an error page, something that happens often on Pinterest. See how it is made right there, with step by step photos and text.” - Red Ted Art
- "Guidecentral is like a nightclub for craft & DIY tutorials. No bouncer, no velvet rope but you can meet and greet with amazing projects all night long..” - Aunt Peaches
- Discover what DIY topics are trending right now - paper crafts, home decor, nail art, cake decorating, etc.
- Learn how to make things with basic supplies - beads, cardboard, clay, fabric, glass, leather, etc.
- Create your own profile and stay informed with a live activity feed.
- Join the Maker Program and be rewarded for your projects.
- Meet and follow amazing makers and crafters from around the world.
- Share any guide on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and through email.
- Shop your favorite DIY Projects. Find fun and unique do it yourself projects packaged into easy kits with all the supplies you need to recreate your favorite DIY ideas at home.
Navigate through our popular categories:
- Crafts: DIY crafts and ideas, art tutorials, needlework & more!
- Home: DIY ideas for the bedroom, creative ideas for organizing & more.
- Style: Do it yourself ideas for clothes, trendy style projects, handmade jewelry, etc.
- Beauty: Do it yourself makeup, ideas of how to do your nails and steps to do it.
- Food & Drinks: Food ideas and drink recipes like appetizers, desserts, smoothies, etc.
- Technology: Easy digital ideas with instructions, how to gadget projects & more!
- Kidcentral: Arts and crafts, easy and creative ideas for kids & more!
- Seasonality: Creative ideas for Christmas, Valentines’ Day, Halloween & more.
Popular do it yourself ideas:
- How to Cut a Glass Bottle.
- Make a Cool Lip Balm Container.
- How to Bake Cookie Monster Cupcakes.
- Make a Cute Mini Polaroid Photo Necklace.
- How to Create Pretty Gradient Nail Designs.
Want to discover more DIY ideas? Get the free Guidecentral app now and discover craft ideas and how to do projects step by step!
For a better experience please sign up with Facebook, Twitter or email.
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & conditions: http://www.guidecentr.al/terms
Please feel free to request more icons, just let me know which ones you want.
Directions for use:
*You must have Launcher Pro installed
*From you home screen, push the menu button and choose "Preferences".
*Scroll down the list to "Theme Settings".
*Click "Icon Pack" and you should have a pop up list of all the icon packs you have installed.
*Choose the one you want and say "Yes" to the restart.