Gematria Calculator is not only have English methods but also for Hebrew Gematria methods.
GUI is clear, simple, and easy to use. at any time you can launch a web search directly from Gematria Calculator.
When you enter two words or phrases that have the same gematria value 'Matches detector' will tell you about that with sound and colors (Matches detector can be disabled). Also you have a compare system, that let you compare your input to common inputs from our database or to the Bible(in hebrew only).
Full support on English and Hebrew.
Hebrew (Zeros remove)
Hebrew (Small Gematria)
----- = - = - = - Featured Comments - = - = - = - = ------
* Gomes Frut on Jan 22, 2014 at 3:33 PM
The app have very nice look and easy to use.
* shola david on Jan 19, 2014 at 3:50 PM
* useful app I really recommend it above all the others.
If you have an idea, complaint or a request please inform me with email.
Thank you for using Gematria Calculator 2014!
Please note that this app is not associated with any government body and or associated exam facilities. This application was created to help the user pass the Ontario Private Investigator Exam only.
We have provided a PDF file that contains all the questions and answers in case you are unable to view the quiz on the smaller Android screens. The quiz should be compatible with all the screens.
Some sources suggest that everyone and everything is written there, all we need to do is to find it.
This app does just that!
Some of the features are:
1. Search for a word using skipping (dilug) method.
2. Information about the search word : Atbash and Albam encoding, gematria and inverse gematria (short and regular).
3. Information about the Hebrew letters : Gematria and their count in the Tora.
4. Information about each Book of the Tora : Amount of Chapters, Portions, Verses, Words, Letters and more!
5. Information about each Portion of the Tora : Amount of Verses, Words, Letters and more!
6. Application is showsing how many commandments (mitzvot) are there in each portion (parasha). And separates between the positive (ase) and the negative (lo taase).
This app can be used for variety of things: From basic statistics and information to deep investigation of the Tora text and potential secrets.
1. Android 3.0 and up (Lollipop supported)
2. IMPORTANT : The CPU of the device must support the NEON feature. (most of modern devices do)
(watch the movie to understand how the app works!!)
Is the only app in Android Market which enables a wide range of computations between words.
- normal gimatria
- small gimatria
- 1 vs 1
- compare with existing words in your words library
- and much more...
You can compare with existing words, multiples calculations, word against word, and much more ...
Additionally you can save words and use them in other calculations.
NEW!! Share your fits via SMS or EMAIL !!!
Very fun app with lots of possibility.
It is recommended to watch the video to understand what it is all about.
Impress your friends (especially the nerdy ones!) and challenge yourself to memorize as many digits of pi as you can.
-___- Currently 260 projects -___-
Application note that this is NOT official, therefore it is external to the brand Raspberry Pi and for use solely for educational and personal purposes.
It has informed the foundation R. P. on the development of this app and have decided to rename and modify some content to clarify that has nothing to do with the brand itself to avoid confusion!
APP USERS PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR FAVORITE PROJECTS!
The screenshots only show the initial projects I posted. I need YOU to post some more projects for everyone to see and possibly attempt themselves! There are many Pi users that will get use out of the project(s) you post! We all thank you!
LEGAL NOTE: Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation. They own sole rights to the trademark. This app is not officially supported by the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Pi Scientific Calculator is the simple, easy to use and one of the most powerful scientific calculator on play store. This is perhaps the least complex scientific calculator with maximum features. Unlike other scientific calculators on play store, this scientific calculator does not multiplex the functionality of a button to avoid complexity. And best part is that its completely free without any irritating on screen ad.
Along with the all features od scientific calculator this calculator also has capability to evaluate statistical functions Viz. Variance , Standard Deviation, etc. and programmers calculator.
This has the best programmers calculator on play store.
Using This calculator you can do the following.
1. Trigonometric function calculation. (including Hyperbolic, inverse trigonometric)
2. Standard functions: (Factorial, power function, sqrt, cube root, log, ln, e, factors etc)
3. Statistical Functions: LCM, HCF, Mean, SD, Variance, Product, Sum, Max, Min etc)
4. Basic Functions: Basic arithmetic, modular division.
Note: % button is for modular division
5. Programmers Calculator: bit wise operations, hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary conversion and operation. You can visually see the binary format of the entered number no matter which number system you are using. This is very convenient and useful feature for programmers and computer students
Along with all these features this has stunning graphics and rich help content. You wont get confused while using this calculator. It is extremely simple, smart, and equally powerful. Its the best calculator on play store yet.
This is the first version of this app so we request you to give your valuable feedback and suggestions.
You can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great learning and problem solving experience with this awesome and best scientific calculator yet on play store
Keywords: Scientific Calculator, Statistical Calculator, Programmers Calculator.
IT's FUN! Control your phone or tablet, and then to control your electronics projects with it?
Let's see, how do I convince you to install BTInterface?
Well, without controlling anything if you just install BTInterface on your phone and tell your friends the SMS password which by default is the three letter word 'bti' then they can send texts to your phone that begin with bti to make it speak, play sound effects, display things etc. :) It might be interesting to see what they come up with!
Come join my forum at
for more secrets!
BTInterface acts as the ‘buttons’ and the 'display' to your device! but it's so much more!
Now also works with PCs and Laptops! See this forum thread:
By using a wireless bluetooth module, dongle or built-in bluetooth you get wireless working plus a controller with great features that is simple and easy to use and to program.
Developers can sell their devices and tell the user to download BTInterface to control them!
They can also add wireless Bluetooth control to their software projects!
All the control functions including screen, sound, send/receive sms text messages etc. are already catered for so the developer can keep the cost and complexity down.
Also great for education!
Features such as send SMS Text messages? How hard would that be do you think? Well, from your micro controller device you send this text string over the bluetooth connection:
sms 01234567 this is a message from my micro controller!
Another command is 'say' and it will cause the android device to speak.
say Hello, thank you for trying bee tee interface.
BTInterface can act on incoming SMS text messages too! If they begin with the password BTInterface will take the message (it doesn't get to your normal messaging app) and act on any commands in it so in this way you can remotely control your device from any mobile phone that can send texts from anywhere in the world!
Other commands configure the screen so its just as you want it, play sound effects, hide BTInterface to the background, bring it back again, even if you put the android device in to sleep mode (screen is black) BTInterface is still working and if your micro controller sends the command:
say I'm still here you know.
it causes your android device to speak even though you thought it was turned off :)
If you load up BTInterface onto a device that has phone functions, ie: it can receive SMS Texts then you can try it out without needing any micro controller because BTInterface can work on commands that you send it in a text message!
Tremendous fun, easy to use. Try it out the beta trial is free!
The source code for the app is available at https://github.com/izzytwosheds/PiColorWheel
Enjoy the app!
* Browse easily between all 6 Sedarim of all tractates .
* Your last learning location .
* Save & Manage Bookmarks of your favorite chapters .
* Search all Mishnayos for some word / phrase / chars .
* Daily Chapter learning (coming soon) .
Now parents and community members have a central hub with all the tools they need to stay in touch with the latest news and alerts from Point Isabel ISD including:
• Digest feed provides personalized, on-demand access to news and alerts for parents, students, community members and alumni
• Important notifications like emergency alerts, school closures or early releases
• Point Isabel’s social media accounts and calendar events
• Instant access to contacts