The Karify messaging app provides you with a convenient and secure way to connect with your patients. Easily send messages and share files while you are on the go.
Why use Karify?
- Share messages and files with your patients
- One on one and in groups
- Attach images, videos or documents instantly. Easily exchange files up to 250MB.
- Always up to date by automatic synchronization with the Karify web application.
- Quickly find messages by searching by content, subject, or recipient
- Fast and secure login with your personal pin code.
- Also offline! Access your messages at all times.
- Safe and private. Messages are stored encrypted on your device.
- Receive notifications without logging in.
PLEASE NOTE: This app is part of the Karify eHealth platform. Healthcare providers and patients use Karify to complement their sessions with online treatment. With Karify, healthcare providers can set up treatments, communicate safely, and exchange information with patients. Karify is available on your phone, tablet and desktop, so you be connected; anytime and anywhere.
You need a Karify account for logging in to the Karify app for the first time. You can request a free trial via https://www.karify.com/trial/. Or if your organisation already uses Karify, via its eHealth manager.
For more information please visit www.karify.com.