Usually providers give your conexion bandwidth in Mb/s(Megabits per second).
Downloads often are shown in MB/s(MegaBytes per second) or in KB/s (KiloBytes per second).
Introducing your provider bandwidth and the size of the file you want to download you can calculate the estimated time to download.
Feel free to know if you could have all your bandwidth.
- Sine, square, triangle, sawtooth waves and linear, cubic, exponential sweeps and white, pink, blue noise.
- Rectangular, wedge and circular enclosures, sealed or ported, calculates dimensions given the material thickness, volume and port specs
Enclosure response graph
- Determine the relative gain of the enclosure, based on the T/S specs of the subwoofer.
- Gives values and schematics for crossovers given load and frequency (High, low, bandpass, narrow bandpass crossovers and Zobel filters).
Wire Gauge Calculator
- Automatically calculate length, load, gauge or number of runs by inputting 3 out of the 4. Also includes a list of wire specs for common gauges.
- Calculate the relative decibel level around the device.
(PLEASE NOTE: This is limited by the hardware. The microphone is designed for capturing voices (300-3400Hz). Outside this range, the microphone is not as responsive.)
Amplifier gains calculator
- Given the rated specs of your amplifier, you can properly set your line output to eliminate any clipping.
Ohm's Law Calculator and Common Equations
- Calculate Voltage, Amperage, Wattage or Resistance by inputting 2 of the 4. Includes most common equations for car audio (components in circuits, area and volume of shapes, enclosure specs, waves, etc)
Resistor value finder
- A visual tool to calculate the resistor value given the resistor band
LED resistor calculator
- Find the correct resistor for an LED to run on any voltage circuit
Speaker wiring calculator
- Find the final load of any series/parallel speaker circuit, given the voice coils and impedance. Wiring diagrams for most common setups.