The TurboViewer family of lightning-fast view, markup, and sharing apps are powerful and innovative... the first mobile DWG™ viewer and markup that support both 2D and 3D.
Built from the ground up -- and specifically optimized for smart devices -- TurboViewer sets the standard for mobile AEC viewing and markup.
There are three TurboViewer apps:
• TurboViewer (FREE)
• TurboViewer X ($6.99)
• TurboViewer Pro (Limited time special $19.99)
Highlights include [differences designated below]:
• AutoShapes: Drawing rough shapes with your finger automatically refines to accurate geometry
• Redmark tools: Markup 2D and 3D objects using line, circle, rectangle, revision cloud, text, rectangular text box and leader
• Contact Management built on top of native Contacts (so all current contact info is available)
• Organize contacts into Groups for easy "one tap" sending of shared drawings or documents to large design and construction teams
• Lightning-fast 2D and 3D environment
• Smooth multi-touch navigation; Pan, zoom, and 3D orbit effortlessly around document
• Hidden line, shaded, and wireframe viewing
• Isometric view
• AutoCAD® SHX font support - Localized or custom SHX fonts
• TrueType font support - Improved visual fidelity with native TTF font file support
• Option to use default or model lights (if any in drawing)
• Option to render both inside and outside model (force two-sided rendering)
• Supports AutoCAD linetypes - Maintain visual fidelity as intended
• [Pro] Realistic (materials), x-ray, gray scale, and shaded without outline
• [Pro] Adjust edge color range from white-gray-black
• [Pro] Adjust x-ray transparency factor
• [Pro] Custom perspective view - View 3D models in realistic perspective angles (human eye perspective or specify custom camera lens sizes in mm)
• [X and Pro] Layer Manager - Layer view manager to turn layers on/off, invert layers
• [X and Pro] Layout support - View model space and paper space layouts
• Create sub-folders
• Cut/Copy/Paste/Rename files and folders
• Search files and folders by name, size, and date
• Sort by name, size, and date (ascending or descending)
• Send files to other apps using copy, AirDrop, Message, and Mail
• Diagnostic for missing xref and fonts
• Restore saved AutoCAD views - Quickly display the best vision of your design
• Tactile sound feedback - Sound confirmation for button and UI item selection
• Autosense for 2D or 3D drawings - Option to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
• Option to use two fingers to 3D rotate/tumble or constrain orbit
• Unique time-savers - Able to navigate full-screen preview during file load; Cancel errant file load
• [Pro and X] Banner free
FORMATS, LOCALIZATION, AND SUPPORT:
• 2D and 3D CAD Drawing support (AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT®, TurboCAD, and DoubleCAD), DXF, TCW, DCD, and 2CD)
• Cloud conversion server
• Import/Export support for mail, Web downloads, Dropbox, Box, etc.
• Online wiki help system
• Forum support
• [Pro] Other popular AEC file formats translated in the cloud including 2CD, 3DM, 3DS, ASAT, CGM, DCD, DGN, EPS, FCW, IGS, OBJ, PLT, SAT, SKP, STEP, STL, STP, TCW, and WRZ
• [Pro] 12-month premium telephone support
• [Pro] 12-month premium email support
Note: Trouble with TurboViewer? Please visit our support forum or contact us directly, problems may be easily resolved by our support team!
Simple enough for anyone to use. Virtually no learning required. Will currently document Walls, Windows, Doors, Openings, Objects and Symbols. Additional 2d tools are also a feature. Create 3d models anywhere you go, that anyone can use.
Start your BIM process on site!
If you like our product, please leave us a positive review. If not, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we have a chance to help before leaving negative feedback, which can be damaging to a growing company such as ours. We pride ourselves on innovation, quality products, honesty and great customer service. We will get back to you if you actually email us. Even better call us.
You can find a current features matrix here. http://www.redstickcad.com/RedstickSiteCAD_site.html
If you are an architect using ARCHICAD, BIMx with the BIMx PRO functionality is the perfect tool to present and/or share your designs with clients and contractors. In addition to making the entire workflow virtually hassle-free, BIMx PRO will save you considerable money and the misery that comes with printing plans. You can unlock the BIMx PRO functionality for all of your current and future projects in one step – all for the price of printing one complete documentation set. If you are not an architect but have a building project you need to follow, simply ask your architect to send you the BIMx Hyper-model of the project to your mobile device.
- BIMx Hyper-model*
- Superfast 2D documentation viewer*
- Fly & Walk mode
- Gravity & Egress recognition
- Hyperlinked 2D & 3D*
- Smooth 2D-3D transition*
- Real-time 3D cutaway
- Trace 2D drawings on 3D*
- Photo-realistic mode
- Stereo 3D mode
- Left-hand & right-hand joystick
- Finger controls (zoom, pan, rotate)
- On-screen navigation map
- View history and bookmarking
* Note: The free BIMx app gives you the opportunity to explore the 3D building model, but to access the 2D documentation and some of the advanced features of the BIMx Hyper-model, you will need to purchase the 'BIMx PRO' license as an in-app billing option inside the app.
You can explore the advanced features of BIMx PRO for free either on the built in demo model or on the model featured under the following link: https://bimx.graphisoft.com/HypermodelDetail/LoadDetails/25
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
ARCAT has the most extensive and up to date building product information including libraries for CAD Details, BIM content and specifications. Over 11,000 listings of building product manufacturers with contact information including addresses, phone numbers, website links and links to send e-mails on the go. Hundreds of these manufacturers have populated their profile with extensive building product information including specifications, CAD Details and Building Information Modeling.
This app is also suited for Tablets, graphs are shown in fullscreen.
Just enter your Thiele and Small parameters for your driver and you can choose different types of speakers: Sealed, Vented, Sealed Compound, Vented Compound, Push-Pull, 4th Bandpass and 6th Bandpass. It can calculate optimums for a sealed enclosure, vented, sealed comp., ventend comp. and 4h band pass. If you choose a vented or band pass enclosure, you also can calculate the vent length and minimum port diameter.
Speaker Designer can handle a number of metric types: Inches, cu. Inch, cu. ft, ltrs, cm, mm, etc.
Speaker Designer doesn't give you any dimensions for an enclosure. It gives you the volume for an enclosure in a given configuration. You will have to determine the dimensions your self. Don't forget, the volume is the net volume.
This application allows you to convert all your favourite units (offline, so also without an working internet connection) in many categories!
What users say about 'Conversion Calculator':
- Eric Illsley: Only conversion you need, Converts almost every measurement you can think of
- Flik Faz: Best conversion app I've used. Simple and has all the conversions I want
- Ben Dover: Perfect, does exactly as its supposed to
- Julian Hickford: What i like about this app is how easy it is to use
- Arman A Ansari: Excellent application. Must be rated as 5* app
- King Combalicer: Great Nice app its all in there
Remember, if you have any request regarding a missing unit in this application, please respond to the email address below.
NZB Unity has returned in Nov 2014, with fresh new updates, much faster and secure code, and new features are being added regularly!
If you are using invalid or self-signed certificates, please visit livingtype.com to see the new certificate requirements with this release. If your certificates are completely valid, just self signed, download CADroid from the Play Store, download your certs, and you are good to go.
The current release provides connectivity to SABnzbd, Sickbeard, CouchPotato (v2), Headphones, SickRage and NZBGet! New services are being integrated on a regular basis.
Both NZB Unity and the various services it integrates with are in active development and may be prone to unexpected errors or results! Be warned.
For those using URL re-writes, or run their SABnzbd, Sickbeard, Couch Potato or Headphones instances in sub-directories, use the port field within settings to input these settings (i.e.: configure port = 8080/sickbeard). This will be directly addressed in a future release.
Now you can also transfer your measurements directly into an Excel file. You can either generate this file on the Android device itself or you can download and open any Excel file previously used on another computer beforehand. The most common formulas from Excel are supported.
You are transfering the measurements in the currently active Excel cell.
The following Leica DISTO™ devices are supported:
Leica DISTO™ D510
Leica DISTO™ D810 touch
Please note: this program only runs on Android devices version 4.3 or higher. It supports Bluetooth 2.1 interface with SPP profile as well as Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy). Due to the vast amount of existing Android devices, not all can be tested. Successful results were achieved by using the Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 4 or Nexus 7.
leica geosystems disto transfer sketch
Unity is a Platform that powers millions of interactive experiences worldwide. Specially designed for the architecture, building and construction industries Unity’s 3D architectural real time visualization platform enables architects to create fully immersive and interactive environments that bring their design concepts to life.
• Rapid development of unique interactive building visualizations – a fully integrated authoring environment which allows rapid iteration and annotation.
• Smooth integration into your existing workflows – compatible with standard architectural CAD and Viz tools including Revit, ArchiCAD and 3DS Max.
• Multiplatform functionality – build once, publish everywhere - Mobile, Web, Desktop with near-effortless deployment.
• Exceptional quality – The best interactive real time visualization available on all platforms with a library of realistic materials.
• Advanced animation - Unity’s uniquely powerful and flexible animation system brings any character or object to life with incredibly natural movement and AI.
• A global community – Unity is already used by 2.9 million developers, who are supported by an ever-expanding program of free tutorials and live training sessions.
• Unbeatable assets – Unity’s asset store provides a vast library of readily available resources to help you create credible environments.
Sign up for your free trial here: https://unity3d.com/unity/download
E’ lo strumento ideale in fase di installazione e manutenzione di quadri elettrici, in quanto porta l’immediatezza e la praticità, tipica degli e-book, nell'ambito della consultazione degli schemi elettrici di macchina o d’impianto.
E’ possibile la scelta dello schema e l’accesso immediato all'elenco dei fogli con funzioni specifiche per:
- la visualizzazione dei fogli con funzioni zoom e pan
- la ricerca iterata di componenti o elementi simbolici introducendo una sigla o descrizione o codifica
- la navigazione attraverso le varie parti di un componente rappresentato in modalità distribuita (relè, contattori, schede PLC etc.)
- la navigazione attraverso le frecce di rinvio dei fili per visualizzare il percorso di un filo sullo schema
In generale ViewSheet Mobile è in grado di operare su qualsiasi file di tipo .dwg, e ne consente la visualizzazione sul dispositivo mobile, con possibilità di ricercare elementi contenuti nel disegno.
There are 32 engineering calculators in this single app, including:
Regulator Current Limiting Resistor Calculator
Capacitance Time Constant Calculator
Four-Color-Band Resistor Calculator
Five-Color-Ring Resistor Calculator
Transistor Switch Saturation Calculator
Wheatstone Bridge Calculator
Constant Current Source Calculator
Inductance and Capacitance Calculator
Ohm’s Law Calculator
FET Buffer Calculator
DC/DC Circuit Calculator
Series Capacitance Calculator
Voltage Divider Resistance Calculator
Parallel Resistance Calculator
Speaker Crossover Calculators
Differential Amplifier Calculator
Hysteresis Comparator Calculator
Op-Amp Low-Pass Butterworth Filter Calculator
Bandpass Filter Design Calculator
Op-Amp High-Pass Butterworth Filter Calculator
RC Filter Cutoff Frequency Calculator
W, dBW, and dBm Conversion Calculator
V, dBV, and dBμV Conversion Calculator
dBμV and dBm Conversion Calculator
Temperature Conversion Calculator
Cube Root Calculator
Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Life Calculator
Film Capacitor Life Calculator
Ceramic Capacitor Life Calculator
J-Type Transmitting Antenna Size Calculator
Flat-Plate Capacitance Calculator
The app’s intuitive user interface allows easy insertion of units for quick solutions of even the most complex calculations.
The units of measure that these engineering calculators cover include pressure, mass, time, area, angle, length, force, volume, energy, power, temperature, and more. Simply input the value into the appropriate unit and see conversion once the calculation is complete — no need to switch or otherwise adjust units in order for these engineering calculators to function.