There are 32 engineering calculators in this single app, including:
Regulator Current Limiting Resistor Calculator
Capacitance Time Constant Calculator
Four-Color-Band Resistor Calculator
Five-Color-Ring Resistor Calculator
Transistor Switch Saturation Calculator
Wheatstone Bridge Calculator
Constant Current Source Calculator
Inductance and Capacitance Calculator
Ohm’s Law Calculator
FET Buffer Calculator
DC/DC Circuit Calculator
Series Capacitance Calculator
Voltage Divider Resistance Calculator
Parallel Resistance Calculator
Speaker Crossover Calculators
Differential Amplifier Calculator
Hysteresis Comparator Calculator
Op-Amp Low-Pass Butterworth Filter Calculator
Bandpass Filter Design Calculator
Op-Amp High-Pass Butterworth Filter Calculator
RC Filter Cutoff Frequency Calculator
W, dBW, and dBm Conversion Calculator
V, dBV, and dBμV Conversion Calculator
dBμV and dBm Conversion Calculator
Temperature Conversion Calculator
Cube Root Calculator
Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Life Calculator
Film Capacitor Life Calculator
Ceramic Capacitor Life Calculator
J-Type Transmitting Antenna Size Calculator
Flat-Plate Capacitance Calculator
The app’s intuitive user interface allows easy insertion of units for quick solutions of even the most complex calculations.
The units of measure that these engineering calculators cover include pressure, mass, time, area, angle, length, force, volume, energy, power, temperature, and more. Simply input the value into the appropriate unit and see conversion once the calculation is complete — no need to switch or otherwise adjust units in order for these engineering calculators to function.
PLEASE NOTE: Calculations based on correlated vs uncorrelated levels yield very different results. If you see an unexpected result, please verify the uncorrelated/correlated setting of this app first !
This tools helps to add and subtract an arbitrary number of power levels expressed in units of dBm and watt.
This tools helps to add and subtract correlated and uncorrelated voltage levels.
This tool calculates for an entry using a unit such as dBm, dBW, mW, W, mV, V, dBV, dBµV and dBu the corresponding values for all other units, for individual impedance values.
(1) It has a convenient calculator for making chemical solutions and for diluting solutions using a stock solution. It helps you to quickly determine how much chemical/stock solution you need. You do not need to mess around with your calculator and can spend more time in your study or research.
(2) It contains a handy tool to calculate molecular weight (M.W.) of commonly used chemicals in the lab. You do not need to enter the name or molecular formula of the chemical, you just need to press a few buttons to get the MW of the chemical instantaneously.
(3) It also provider a periodic element table, with detailed information about each of the 118 elements.
As an example, enter 10, 28, 2, 12 and -90. The "Calculate" should yield 8113.5 as the maximum range.
When measuring in inches:
60 inches X 60 inches X 5 pieces = 125 square feet.
When measuring in feet:
5feet X 5feet X 5 pieces = 125 sqaure feet.
Also including the convertor for simple conversions such as meter to feet or centimeter to inches.
Please leave a comment of feedback below.
Calculation of voltage drop
Calculation of current
Calculation of voltage
Calculation of active power
Calculation of apparent power [PRO]
Calculation of reactive power [PRO]
Calculation of resistance
Code resistors 4 colors
Code resistors 6 colors [PRO]
Color code inductor [PRO]
Colors resistor from value
SMD resistor code [PRO]
Sum capacitors [PRO]
Resonant frequency [PRO]
Voltage divider [PRO]
Zener diode as voltage stabiliser [PRO]
Resistance to reduce voltage
Resistance for led
Power factor correction [PRO]
Power factor correction of small loads [PRO]
Power factor correction of transformer MV/LV [PRO]
Battery life [PRO]
Primary/Secondary winding of transformer
Short circuit current [PRO]
Current carrying capacity IEC [PRO]
Current carrying capacity NEC [PRO]
Conductor resistance [PRO]
Table of resistivity [PRO]
IP Protection Classes
Antenna length [PRO]
Electrical symbols [PRO]
Electricity around the world
Joule Effect [PRO]
Wiring color codes
Unit of measurement
Fault current of strings [PRO]
Capacitor for single-phase motor
Calculation rpm motor [PRO]
Motor efficiency [PRO]
Maximum torque [PRO]
Diagram three-phase motor
Conversion Δ-Y [PRO]
Conversion of section
Conversion length [PRO]
Conversion voltage (Amplitude) [PRO]
Conversion sin/cos/tg/φ [PRO]
Conversion energy [PRO]
Conversion temperature [PRO]
Conversion pressure [PRO]
Conversion Ah / kWh [PRO]
Conversion Gauss / Tesla [PRO]
Conversion RPM - rad/s - m/s [PRO]
Ethernet wiring (RJ-45) [PRO]
Pinout Scart [PRO]
Pinout USB [PRO]
Pinout HDMI [PRO]
Pinout VGA [PRO]
Pinout DVI [PRO]
Pinout RS-232 [PRO]
Pinout molex [PRO]
Pinout Sata [PRO]
Pinout Raspberry PI [PRO]
Pinout ISO 10487 (Car audio) [PRO]
Pinout XLR (Audio/DMX) [PRO]
Pinout led [PRO]
- Italian (E.Gallina)
- English (V.Ragona)
- Français (Y.Tschantz)
- Espanol (M.Rodriguez)
- Portoguese [BR] (J.Machacaz, M.Carvalho, A.Fraga, P.Pepeleascov)
- Portoguese [PT] (L.Sousa)
- Arabic (G.Al_dahab, A.Qaissia)
- Polish (RaV, K.Szuba)
- Deutsch (D.Maggi, C.Ruffino)
- Greek (T.Pergantis)
- Latvian (W.Dzerins)
- Romanian (L.Voica, C.Duta, L.Petre)
- Turkish (E.HARMANBASI)
- Russian (L.Tsvetinovich, V.Bolshakov, Djek.Energetik)
- Dutch (I.Proshel, R.Wintersteijn)
- Magyar (O.Csaba)
- Croatian (by P.Razovic)
- Malay (N.Afdhal)
- Persian (B.Eskandariun, A.Tahmasebi)
- Lithuanian (A.Kalasunas)
- Simplified Chinese (X.Cao)
- Serbian (S.Fisic, V.Cvijovic, V.Lazarevic)
- Czech (Skipy)
- Vietnamese (N.Duy Trung)
- Catalan (R.Vila, antoine.nom36)
- Norwegian (drzordz)
- Bulgarian (I.Malinov)
- Swedish (J.Olandersson)
- Traditional Chinese (EricLee, J.E.Gutierrez)
- Slovenian (S.Veternik)
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
Can you translate this app in another language? Download the file translate.zip (http://www.gallinaettore.com/ge/electrical_calculations_translate.php), translate the app and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a PRO Key gratis!!
* How can I purchase Pro Key?
- To purchase the Pro Key, you must associate a credit card or a prepaid card to your Play Store account. In some countries you can also pay with phone credit and PayPal. It isn't accept other payment methods.
* It is possible restore Pro Key after resetting the device? Can I transfer Pro Key on the new device I bought?
- Yes, you just login to Play Store with the same account that you used to purchase app and it will be possible reinstall the applications that were previously purchased.
* Why this app asks for "Identity" permission?
- Permission is required to validate the serial number.