This app is also suited for Tablets, graphs are shown in fullscreen.
Just enter your Thiele and Small parameters for your driver and you can choose different types of speakers: Sealed, Vented, Sealed Compound, Vented Compound, Push-Pull, 4th Bandpass and 6th Bandpass. It can calculate optimums for a sealed enclosure, vented, sealed comp., ventend comp. and 4h band pass. If you choose a vented or band pass enclosure, you also can calculate the vent length and minimum port diameter.
Speaker Designer can handle a number of metric types: Inches, cu. Inch, cu. ft, ltrs, cm, mm, etc.
Speaker Designer doesn't give you any dimensions for an enclosure. It gives you the volume for an enclosure in a given configuration. You will have to determine the dimensions your self. Don't forget, the volume is the net volume.
Traditional stucco is made of lime, sand, and water. Modern stucco is made of Portland cement, sand, and water. Lime is added to increase the permeability and workability of modern stucco. Sometimes additives such as acrylics and glass fibers are added to improve the structural properties of the stucco. This is usually done with what is considered a one-coat stucco system, as opposed to the traditional three-coat method.
The PRO version of ElectroCalc doesn't have any ads and it's always growing!
v1.1.0 Available calculations:
- Timer 555 - Monostable
- Timer 555 - Astable
- Ohm's Law
- Resistor - Color Code
- Zener Diode - Voltage Source
- LM317 - Voltage Source
- LM317 - Current Source
- Equivalent Resistance
- Voltage Divider
- Capacitive Reactance - XC
- Inductive Reactance - XL
- Passive Filters - LPF e HPF
- Inductor - Air Core
- Non-Inverting Amplifier
- LED - VDC Power Supply
- LED - VAC Power Supply
- PCB Trace
- Energy Consumption
- AC Motor - Full Load
- Flexible Cables - VAC
- 0..10V Sensor
- 0..20mA Sensor
- Analog to Digital Converter
- Real Time
- Linear Interpolation
- Rule of 3
If you like this App, please rate it.
To report bugs, wrong translations or suggestions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
This application allows you to convert all your favourite units (offline, so also without an working internet connection) in many categories!
What users say about 'Conversion Calculator':
- Eric Illsley: Only conversion you need, Converts almost every measurement you can think of
- Flik Faz: Best conversion app I've used. Simple and has all the conversions I want
- Ben Dover: Perfect, does exactly as its supposed to
- Julian Hickford: What i like about this app is how easy it is to use
- Arman A Ansari: Excellent application. Must be rated as 5* app
- King Combalicer: Great Nice app its all in there
Remember, if you have any request regarding a missing unit in this application, please respond to the email address below.
Download the building materials calculators app to estimate the right quantities.
Available calculators are
TMT Steel to Rods
TMT Rods to Steel
Cansel Software Limited
An effective and easy to use tool that calculates the total square footage of your rooms and tells you exactly how much paint you're going to need for that home decorating project!
Uses Imperial or Metric systems
Calculate how much paint you need for 1, 2, 3 or 4 walls
Subtracts Windows and Doors
Choose how many coats you want and
Voila! It's that simple, really.
1)Timber cut sizes
2)Timber Round logs
In the above category headings, you can define any number of products which you can deal in.
LIKE and Share us:
This lite version includes the following tools:
1) PI and T attenuator
2) Reflectometer (VSWR, Return loss)
3) Mismatch error limits (VSWR, Return loss)
4) Parallel LCR impedance/resonance
5) capacitor impedance
6) lowpass filter
7) Capacitor plate calculator
8) Power and Voltage Converter
9) Coupler directivity calculator.
Tools in full version includes;
1.Noise floor (Kelvin,dBm)
2.Amplifier cascade (NF, Gain, P1db, OIP2, OIP3)
3.Radar equation (2-way path loss)
4.Radio equation (1-way path loss)
5.Power and voltage converter (W,dBm,V,dBµV)
6.Field intensity and power density converter (W/m2, V/m, A/m, Tesla, Gauss,dBm, W)
7.Mismatch error limits (VSWR, Return loss)
8.Reflectometer (VSWR, Return loss)
10.Divider and Couplers (Wilkinson, Rat race, Branchline , microstrip and lumped)
11.Balanced and und balanced PI and T attenuator
12.Skin depth (DC and AC resistance)
13.PCB Trace calculator (impedance/dimensions)
- Coplanar waveguide
- Coupled microstrip
- Coupled stripline
14.Image rejection (amplitude and phase imbalance)
15.Mixer harmonics (up and down convertion)
17.Peak to RMS (peak, RMS, average, CF)
18.Air Core Inductor Inductance
19.Parallel plate Capacitor
20.PI and T attenuator
22.Parallel LCR impedance/resonance
23.Series LCR impedance/resonance
26.Antenna temperature (Kelvin)
27.Radar Cross Section (RCS) calculator (Sphere,Cylinder, flat plate, corners, dBsm)
28.Noise Figure Y-Factor Methode
29.EMC (EIRP, ERP, dBµV/m)
30.Noise figure converter (dB, linear, Kelvin)
31.Frequency Band Designations (IEEE Radar band, Military Radar band, Radio band, Satellite, Wavefuide band)
32.Resistor color code (reverse lookup, 3 to 6 band)
33.Filter Design (Butterworth, Chebyshev, prototype):
- Low pass
- High pass filter
- Band pass
- Band stop filter
34.µ-Filter Design (microstrip, stripline):
- Interchange of Circuits
- Kuroda's Identities
- Series and Shunt Circuit lines
- Coupled line Circuits
- Stepped Impedance
35) PCB Trace Width and Clearance Calculator
36) Series and Parallel component (R, L and C) calculations.
37) Reverse Series and Parallel resistor calculations.
38) Inductor Color Code Calculator.
39) Capacitor Charge Calculator.
40) Led Resistor Calculator.
41) Voltage Divider Calculator.
42) Thin Film Resistor Calculator (Trim and non Trim)
43) Opamp Calculator
44) Lumped Balun Calculator
45) Wavelength calculator
46) L-Network Matching Calculator
47) LCR Parallel - Series Conversion Calculator
48) PI & T-Network Matching Calculator
49) Coax Line Calculator
50) Twisted pair Calculator
51) Lumped-Distributed Equivalences calculator
52) Fresnel Calculator
53) Inductor Charge Calculator.
54) Heat Sink temperature calculator
55) Thermal via calculator
56) Coupler directivity calculator
57) Cavity resonance calculator
2 Supported languages:
French and English
This is a work-in-progress ad supported version - you can get ad-free Pro version in amazon appstore: http://www.amazon.com/Oleksandr-Firsov-Solution-Calculator-Pro/dp/B00VXRWYHG/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1428740327&sr=1-1&keywords=Solution+Calculator+Pro