You can now read Ashtottara in Kannada on the go. Carrying the books around is no longer required.
"Hindus worship their chosen deity chanting 108 names called Ashtottara Sata or popularly Ashtottara or 1008 names called Sahasranaama Ashtottra or popularly known as Sahasranaama. Temples often conduct Lakshaarchana Worship in which Sahasranaama is repeated 100 times (in reality1008x100=100800 times). Homas are often resorted to offering even foodstuff like Modakam 108 or 1008 times for Ganesha. Hanuman is garlanded with many food items of count 108 (vadamaalai or fruits). All the popular deities have their own individual Ashtottaras and often their own Sahasranaamas too. Many a times Vishnu Sahasranaama is employed for all Vaishnava male deities (for example Venkateshwara)"
This app contains the following Ashtottara
1. Shiva Ashtottara Shatha Namavali
2. Venkateshwara Ashtottara Shatha Namavali
3. Raghavendra Ashtottara Shatha Namavali
4. Anantha Padbhanabha Swami Ashtottara Shatha Namavali
5. Shri Durga Ashtottara Shatha Nama Stotram
6. Shri Vishnu Ashtottara Shatha Nama Stotram
* No internet connections required
* Read on the go
* Top in Kannada book category
* Free to to download and read songs
* Ashtottara App is a free Kannada god songs app
* No requirement of Kannada keyboard
* Let us know if you want us to add any feature like adding a reminder to your kannada calendar
This Kannada App let's you read through the Ashtottara
You could suggest more Stotras to be added to the Kannada app.