WITH CNNMONEY PORTFOLIO YOU CAN:
• Automatically sync all your brokerages, IRA, and 401(k) accounts and see all your investments in a single view
• Use charts and graphs to instantly see real-time performance and risk
• Run more than 100 tests on your holdings and trading behavior to get the best possible personalized advice
• Sync with 60+ brokerages including TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, E*Trade, and Vanguard
• Stay safe and secure. We use 256-bit SSL encryption to protect your brokerage information
BROKERAGES WE SUPPORT
Ameriprise Financial, Charles Schwab, Edward Jones, ETrade, Janus, Merrill Lynch, OptionsXpress, Scottrade, Sharebuilder, TD Ameritrade, Thinkorswim, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Vanguard, Wachovia, Zecco, and many more.
* CNNMoney Portfolio does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time
Use the login information provided to you to access some, or all, of the following available features:
• My Schedule—Build a personal event agenda
• Documents—View event collateral and save favorites to My Briefcase
• My Notes—Take and share digital notes
• Live Polling—Engage with presentations through live session polling
• Session Q&A—Submit questions for speakers to review
• Surveys—Provide feedback with session/speaker evaluations
Please note that this app is for T. Rowe Price event attendees only. At this time, we are unable to provide access to your individual or workplace retirement accounts.
Easily search for stocks via stock ticker symbols or company names, add them to your trading portfolios and start monitoring your stock quotes and portfolio performance!
Create custom watchlists to monitor stock prices, stock price charts and other related company news in the stock market to discover timely stock trading opportunities.
Add stock price alerts so that whenever your stock hit specific price targets, you will receive a timely notification.
Stock market news alerts can also be created so that you can receive latest market news notifications for your stocks at your preferred time and frequency.
Stocks IQ even comes with nifty stock price widgets and stock news widgets to highlight potential stock market trading opportunities right on your home screen!
- Access up-to-date stock market statistics (eg. realtime stock quotes etc) at a glance
- View stock charts for various date periods.
- Find out the latest stock market news via RSS feed
- Create and manage your stock trading portfolios
- Record your stock trades and track the performance of your various portfolios
- Create and manage watchlists to monitor stocks of interest
- Create price alerts and receive stock price alert notifications
- Add News Alerts automatically or manually to receive news notifications from your selected stocks at your preferred time and frequency
- Enable or disable individual Stock News or Stock Price Alerts
- Ability to set preferred update frequency to conserve phone battery
- Multiple home screen widgets for portfolios, watchlists and news for quick access to stock information
- Import Google Finance Portfolio Transactions .csv file directly to existing portfolio. All you have to do is to place the .csv file in the location stated in the app
- Select light or dark theme for your app and widgets
- Ability to view all news in selected portfolio(s) and filter news articles based on keywords or stock name
- 'Positions' tab lets you view your stock positions and provides you information such as Portfolio Value, Market Value, Gain/Loss, Average Price and Quantity owned
- 'Positions' tab also shows you your cash positions for your selected portfolio
- Ability to add an initial cash deposit when a new Portfolio is created and withdraw and deposit cash
- 'Performance' tab lets you track important performance indicators of your portfolio/stock such as ROI, Realized Gains and Unrealized Gains
- 'Distribution' tab gives you an overview of the market value percentages of all your stocks
- Set a distinct color for each stock
Stocks IQ is optimized to run on both Android phones and tablets and is completely free!
Note that Stocks IQ does not sync with any actual portfolio. It acts as either a learning tool for stock tracking beginners or a supporting tool for seasoned stock traders.
Connect with us on Facebook for news and giveaways at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
“The data-driven financial planner of your dreams.” - TechCrunch
“The most advanced portfolio manager online.” - BARRON's
“A new threat to the financial industry’s status quo.” - The Street
• Track your investments for free:
SigFig automatically pulls your investment accounts into a single dashboard — giving you a real-time view of every stock, mutual fund, ETF, and option you own across your web, mobile, and tablet devices.
• Or, optimize your returns with automated investing:
SigFig optimizes your portfolios and monitors them daily to keep them on track with automatic rebalancing, dividend reinvestment, and tax efficient strategies.
• Keep more of your money:
Pay a fraction of the cost of traditional financial advisor with a simple fee of 0.25% per year with no trading fees. Sign up and get your first 10K managed for free!
• Achieve your financial goals:
Connect with a financial advisor who will give you expert advice and help develop a personalized financial plan. Our investment team has decades of experience successfully managing billions of dollars.
• Peace of mind:
We’ve integrated with Fidelity, Schwab, and TD Ameritrade, so you can keep your money where it is. We also use the same level of security that your bank uses to safeguard your financial information.
* Brokerages we sync with:
Fidelity, Scottrade, Etrade, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Vanguard, Sharebuilder, Merrill Lynch, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Wells Fargo, Edward Jones, Morgan Stanley and many more.
** SigFig does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time
*** You can sign up for a SigFig managed account from a mobile phone or through our website at sigfig.com.
InvestControl goes far beyond simple stock watchers go and allows you to build portfolios with different types of investments, including stocks, bonds, foreign currencies and mutual funds, maintain records of prices and transactions, be alerted about price changes, relevant news and events, track investment goals and much more.
InvestControl provides you instant answers to questions like these:
- How are my investments performing today?
- What is the current market value of my portfolios?
- How and where are my assets allocated?
- How risky is my portfolio today?
- What are the relevant news about my investments?
- How close am I from my financial goals?
★ Supports worldwide stocks, mutual funds and ETFs, bonds, stock options, cash accounts, indices, currency rates, real estate and generic investments.
★ Depending on each asset type, quotes can be obtained automatically from Yahoo! Finance, entered manually or even extracted from web pages.
★ Transactions like buys, sales, transfers, dividend payments and taxes/fees can be entered manually or imported from CSV files. Monthly recurring transactions like regular deposits and fees are supported.
★ Asset summaries include total buys/sales/dividends/fees, current value, total gain/loss, annual return, average and break-even price, current yield/yield to maturity (bonds), in-the-money/out-of-the-money indicator (options), latest transactions and news, upcoming events etc.
★ Supports multiple portfolios with unlimited assets. A detailed graphical report is provided for each portfolio, including market value, total gains and losses, type/risk/institution allocation, liquidity, annual returns, monthly deposits and value projections. A summary view shows consolidated info from all portfolios.
★ Goal tracking: you can set target amounts and dates for each portfolio and track the remaining value and time until you reach them.
★ Assets can be filtered by type or by status (owned only, losses, gains).
★ A built-in news aggregator downloads and filters only the news that are relevant to your portfolio. Several channels like CNN, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance are provided, and you can easily add more from any RSS feed.
★ Alert notifications can be programmed for changes in prices, market value or gain/losses, for each asset or for specific portfolios. After triggered, alerts can be automatically inverted or adjusted by a certain value or percentage.
★ The Financial Agenda keeps track of relevant events and reminders for each asset, like expiration/maturity dates, IPO dates, public announcements, payout dates etc.
★ A graphical simulation tool projects the future value of your portfolio based on variables like period, return rate, inflation, monthly deposits etc.
★ Home widgets are provided for a quick overview of your portfolios, assets, latest news and upcoming events.
★ Asset/portfolio summaries and transactions can be exported to compatible apps like Gmail, Google Docs, Evernote etc.
★ Several customizations are possible, including periodicity for automatic updates, local parameters like currency, inflation rate, number format etc.
★ Built-in password protection and backup to external storage/Dropbox.
★ A plugin for the Pebble smartwatch allows you to get price updates, news and alerts on your wrist.
When installed, InvestControl runs in TRIAL mode for a period of 20 days, allowing you to fully evaluate it. After this period, you must purchase a license key in order to continue using the app, maintaining all data already entered (search for "InvestControl License" for more information).
Please use the contact e-mail for bug reports, questions or suggestions, so we can respond as necessary. If you like InvestControl, please leave your rating here. Thank you!
The calculator can obtain relevant price data through the internet and automatically calculate estimates for the dividend yield and volatility that matches the term of the derivative. In addition, interest rate data from the FRB H.15 series is used to compute the relevant interest rate.
รายงานสรุปสถานะพอร์ตหุ้น ณ สิ้นวัน EOD
สำคัญมาก โปรดอ่าน !!!
- กรณีไม่ลงทะเบียนการใช้งานสามารถบันทึกรายหุ้นได้ 5 ตัว
- กรณีลงทะเบียนการใช้งานสามารถบันทึกรายหุ้นได้ 20 ตัว (ลงทะเบียนฟรี)
โปรดตั้ง auto update สำหรับการอัพเกรดทันทีเมื่อมีเวอร์ชั่นใหม่
ติดตามอัพเดตแอพฯล่าสุดผ่าน Fan page
Stock Portfolio for SET (Stock Exchange of Thailand)
Update your portfolio for Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)
Daily report at 06:00 - 07:00 pm
Please set "auto update" for always use our latest version.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
* Select your stock or fund
* Enter transaction date
* Enter transaction amount
* Repeat steps 1 to 3 for all your investments
* Open the app everyday to see your portfolio performance
* Easy to use
* Supports all BSE stocks
* Supports all mutual funds including SIP
* Stock and NAV charts
* Track unlimited stocks/funds
* Track total profit/loss
* No account, username or password required
* Auto updates once a day (Indian Standard Time)
If you are experiencing problems with the app or have suggestions to improve it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Financial data provided in this application is for general informational purposes only and should under no circumstances be relied upon as accurate. The developer does not take any responsibility for its availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness.
The highest gains will be bright green, the worst losses will be bright red, and the size of each holding will be weighted by its total value, giving your largest holdings the most attention.
Includes a home screen widget for instant daily updates!
Supports 25+ major currencies.
Submit your scores to the online scoreboard to rank your design and efficiency!
Contains 24 levels and a soundtrack of 7 original songs composed by Chase Bethea of cbmusicreations.com.
This app uses internet permissions to access online scoreboard, and read/write external storage to allow for import/export of savegame data.